Game Night Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, please, let me out, I want to fuck you so bad."

"I'm going to let you out of your cage and you're going to fuck me. But Jenn's not taking her cock out of your ass, she's going to keep fucking you the whole time."

Kim unlocked the cage and pulled it off. My throbbing cock immediately sprang to attention, desperate to enjoy its first taste of freedom in two weeks. Jenn pulled on my hips, grinding her dick deeper into my ass and my cock bounced back and forth. You could see it was dripping.

Jenn unlocked my cuffs as Kim slide down on the bed beneath me. She guided my hands to the headboard and fastened my cuffs to that so I was secured in position over her. I felt her hands reach down and guide my cock into her pussy. It was so wet and warm; I almost came right then.

"This is how it's going to work. You get to fuck me, but you better make me cum. I deserve it after you were so mean to keep your cock from me for so long. But if you cum before I do, the cage goes right back on. Do you understand?"

Words were escaping me right now so I just nodded. It was so intense to be inside Kim while I could feel Jenn's strapon in my ass. I started slowly at first, but got in a rhythm of thrusting forward into Kim's pussy and back onto Jenn's cock.

I wouldn't say Kim had a hair trigger, but she usually came early and often when we fucked. But this was going to be hard and I was already fighting the urge to cum. Kim was obviously enjoying herself, but didn't show any signs of finishing soon. I lowered my head and started sucking on her nipples, she always loved that.

"I think you might be trying to cheat! But I think I'll allow it."

Jenn started fucking me harder and I couldn't take it any longer. I let out a sharp grunt as I started cumming. Jenn slammed her cock into my ass real hard about three or four times and cum kept pulsing out of my dick with every thrust.

This pushed Kim over the edge and she started cumming hard. Her legs were wrapped around me and she pulled me against her as her orgasm wracked her body.

"God dam that's a lot of cum, it's like you've been hoarding it for the past two weeks. Get down there and clean it up."

Kim uncuffed my hands and shuffled up on the bed a little while Jenn and I moved back slightly. Kim's pussy was splattered with cum and I could see a big glob of it threatening to leak out.

"You better start licking up that cum. You know she's not going to be happy if it leaks all over your bedspread."

I lowered my head and buried my face in her pussy, lapping at the cum that had flooded her cunt. My face was sloppy with all of the semen that had squirted out while I kept fucking her after I had cum. Jenn kept fucking me with the strapon the whole time, going faster and faster.

She slapped me hard on the ass, "That's it slut, how does your cum taste?"

Then Jenn came too. The friction of the base of the harness against her clit was enough to make her cum while she fucked me.

She blurted out "Oh god damn!" as she fell backwards on the bed. I leaned back and kept her cock in ass. Kim crawled forward and kissed me.

"You know you didn't keep your end of the bargain; the cage is going back on."

I whispered meekly, "But....but I still made you cum."

"You did, and I enjoyed it, but I was supposed to cum first. You know what this means?"

I was still trying to catch my breath from the whole experience. The best I could do was nod. Kim bent down and started licking my softening cock, cleaning it up. Then she slid the ring of the chastity device over my balls, pushed the cage down over my shaft, and inserted the key. She looked me straight in the eye, her face only an inch or so in front of me as she turned the key and pulled it out.

"Maybe we can try again in another week. Now, you know what good sluts do after they've been fucked in the ass."

I lifted myself off of Jenn and immediately bent down and started sucking her cock. It tasted like lube and was warm from my ass. I pushed in deeper and deeper until I succeeded in taking it down my throat, and then I lifted off.

Jenn propped herself up, "I don't think it's fair that I'm the only one who hasn't gotten fucked yet. Why'd you have to lock him back up? My ass was supposed to have some fun tonight."

"What do you think honey, do you want to fuck Jenn's greedy ass?"

"Yes, I want to fuck it so bad. Please let me."

"I guess it's only fair"

Oh fuck, was this really happening? I had dreamed of fucking Jenn's ass for so long. I couldn't wait to feel her asshole wrapped tightly around my dick and watch it slide in. I wanted to hear her squeal and watch her body squirm as I pounded her hard. I couldn't wait to pump her full of cum and then watch it drip out of her gaping asshole.

Jenn might have been just as excited as I was. She was dancing a little happy dance as she got up off the bed and unbuckled her harness, letting the strapon drop to the floor. She got up on the bed and assumed the position on her knees, wagging her butt like a puppy looking for a treat. I could see the handle to the butt plug she was still wearing nestled between her cheeks.

"Hurry up and get that cock in my ass, I need it. "

Kim guided my hands behind my back and cuffed them together. She reached over to the nightstand to get the key to my cage, but came back with the other strapon harness. My mouth fell open as I watched her secure it around my waist and tighten the straps around my legs. The stretchy spandex base pushed my caged cock to the side and positioned the long caramel-colored dildo right above it.

"But....but....I thought I was going to fuck her."

"You are. You're going to come over here on the bed and you are going to slide this cock into her ass and fuck her till she cums. You're just not allowed to use your cock."

I shuffled forward on the bed until I was positioned behind Jenn. Kim slowly pulled the plug out of Jenn's ass. The metal plug was big and heavy, and she had to work at it, but it came out with a plop and Kim tossed it aside. She squirted some lube onto Jenn's slightly gaped asshole as well as the dildo dangling in front of me. She smiled as she rubbed the lube along the shaft of the rubber cock.

"Are you ready for this? I know you've been dreaming about fucking Jenn's ass for so long. Now you finally get to do it."

She positioned the head of the dildo at her hole and Jenn started pressing back. The slippery strapon slide right in until it was buried in her ass to the base. She held it there for a moment while her butt got used to its latest intruder, and then I started fucking her.

"Oh fuck yeah, that feels good. Now pound my ass like I'm a dirty whore who's late for class."

I sped up my rhythm, thrusting harder and watching the rubber cock slide in and out of her ass. It was mesmerizing to watch, but disorienting. I was watching my "cock" fuck her, but couldn't feel it at all in my dick. It was a cruel tease.

Kim got down on her knees in front of us, extending the chain. Jenn put her hands on Kim's butt, spreading her cheeks apart and started licking her ass while I fucked her. With every thrust I buried the strapon deep in her ass and pushed her forward, grinding her face into Kim's ass.

When Kim's salad was sufficiently tossed, she moved back towards me, grabbing the base of my "cock" and pulling it out of Jenn's ass. Jenn rolled over and slid a couple pillows under her hips to lift her butt up towards my strapon. Kim uncuffed my wrists so that I could hold Jenn's legs in the air while I fucked her.

Then Kim started to rub Jenn's clit with one hand while she used the other to guide my "cock" back into her ass. Once I had found my groove again, Kim positioned herself on top of Jenn in a 69, forcing her to lick her pussy while she was being buttfucked. She held Jenn's cheeks open so that I had a clear view of my "cock" sliding in and out of her ass as I fucked her.

Kim started furiously licking and sucking on Jenn's clit while I kept fucking her ass. I held Jenn's legs in place, but could feel her squirming from the intensity of the anal sex and Kim's assault on her clit. She was making noise, but it was muffled by Kim's pussy grinding against her face.

Jenn finally couldn't take it any more and her body began bucking as she started to cum. I held her legs and kept fucking her, riding her through her orgasm. As she started to come down, I slammed my "cock" deep into her ass one last time before pulling it back out. Kim grabbed the dildo by the base and guided it from Jenn's ass into her mouth.

I started fucking Kim's mouth with the strapon and it didn't take long until she came as well. I held the dildo in her mouth and it muffled her screams as Jenn made her cum hard with her tongue.

Kim rolled off Jenn and we all collapsed on the bed, panting for breath in post-orgasmic bliss. Well, most of us anyway. While my rubber dick was still standing at attention, I could feel my cock straining in its cage, trying to force its way out.

Kim sat upright and tugged on Jenn's leg, "Come on, let's go take a shower."

They got up out of bed to head to the bathroom and Kim playfully slapped the strapon on her way by. "Why don't you take that silly thing off. You got us all dirty and now you need to scrub us clean."

I watched them scamper off to the shower, took a deep breath, and went to join them. I probably wasn't going to be let out of my cage again tonight, but that didn't mean I wasn't going to have as much fun as I could.

12