All Comments on 'Game Night Pt. 07'

by BenevolentDCC

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tinkytinkytinkytinkyover 6 years ago

this is still one of my all time favorite stories. I always look forward to another installment and hope we can continue soon.

doofus67doofus67over 6 years ago
Loving it

Decided to re-read the previous 6 chapters before reading this one. Not because i'd forgotten the story, but because i enjoy reading your descriptive style of writing.

Jess was fun, although i expected some daddy role play to occur, but Rachel and her insecurities was the highlight for me in this chapter,

I'm guessing Kat is last, and it's going to be special....

Awaiting the next chapter with baited breath. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story but is Owen superman?

Lol love the story but how as Owen still got a dick left he’s come what 12 times or something and still as 3 more is he superman because nobody human could keep on doing that and not Have is dick feel like it’s been rubbed with wire wool lol

TobiastheredTobiastheredover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Yeah Owen has come so often he should be shooting blanks right now and that dick be sore as hell, but this is a story and a lovely, fantastical one at that. In these stories it's more than okay to stretch the reality a little for the sake of the story and so yes, I believe for this amazingly fateful 24 hours they're all experiencing that Owen is a super man. Incredible job, Eden! Seriously. The pride you should feel for your writing can not be understated. Eagerly await your next piece.

BarefeetXPetrichorBarefeetXPetrichorover 6 years ago
A big thank you to all the readers so far!

As BenevolentDCC’s editor, I would like to thank all of you who have read the story so far, from those who have enjoyed the story since the first chapter was published to those who have only recently discovered the story!

I have only been involved in the past two chapters, but it means an awful lot to both me and Eden that people continue to enjoy the story. For me, there’s something truly magical about everything going on. It wasn’t just the sexual aspect of the story that captivated me, but the fact that these beautiful, fantastic characters were able to shine through Eden’s writing. I was moved almost to tears in some places by the story as it progressed. It spoke to me on a level that very few pieces of writing have ever done before. Admittedly some of the sexual content is not for everyone, but I hope that to those who it does appeal to can find some agency within the words to feel more accepted and understood. Erotica can make us feel less alone in our heads, even if only for a short time.

I’d also like to say that chapter 8 of Game Night is currently being written, but it will be some time before it is posted. Unfortunately it takes time to draft, edit and redraft works of this length and quality. We want to do our best for both our readers and for the characters themselves, because both you and they deserve the very, very best. But rest assured Game Night will be written sooner or later. I hope you continue to enjoy Eden’s work and please continue to vote and comment. Your critiques mean an awful lot to both of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

More please...

Can’t wait for the next chapter...and the one after that...and...

DrhwnoelDrhwnoelalmost 6 years ago
Please hurry

Please hurry with the next installment. There is a lot of folks out here anticipating and wanting to know where these six are headed. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

This is the best I have ever read on Literotica. More soon , please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!!!

Your story is great and we all need at least one more chapter for us to have closure.

Dodobird92Dodobird92almost 5 years ago
More more MORE!

I've been loving this series! Please update it soon! Been waiting too long already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue to end

I hope this is not the end of this story as you still have 3 more girls for Owen to make love to and then maybe you can do 1 sequel about Owen and his women after the party.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenevolentDCC@BenevolentDCC
1156 Followers
Game Night pt.09 has been submitted for publication. It will either be posted for viewing in the next week, OR I will be notified that it needs to be broken down into two pieces (it's quite long).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES