All Comments on 'Game Night Pt. 08'

by BenevolentDCC

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MerumeMerumeover 4 years ago
Updates

Glad you got your personal life fixed. You said the next chapter wont take nearly as long can you possibly put updates on your bio on when it can be expected to be posted? Definitely my favorite story on this site, cant wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Thanks for coming back to this story. It’s one of my favorites and is very hot. I appreciate all of the different fetishes you are able to weave into this tale and even if I don’t have them, your story telling almost makes me curious to try. Aside from the kinks all of the characters seem very real and multidimensional. Well done on all front. Thanks again. ....is the next part out yet? 😋

auhound49auhound49over 4 years ago
please more about pregnancy risk sex!

I hope you describe more about impregnation an preg risk sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!!

I am glad that everything is okay in your life now. I'm glad you were able to get help with this chapter and am very much looking forward to the last chapter. A great and awesome series this has turned out to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Oh my god, I hope you finish this soon! It's honestly one of the top stories here.

Hope you're well during this weird time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Now You have Done it

I am going to have a horrible headache the rest of the day because you made me have an emotion. Thank you Very much.

topofthehamtopofthehamalmost 4 years ago
Talk about a love story OMG!

This is one of the BEST all around love story I've ever read. 5 lovely ladies and one REAL gentleman. Please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it!

Just hope you will release the next chapter soon.

BenevolentDCCBenevolentDCCabout 3 years agoAuthor

The final portion of this story is being edited. I foresee it being posted soon (barring school, work, life complications). Thank you for all the feedback.

ocaladouglasocaladouglasalmost 3 years ago

omg such a extremely hot series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hopefully the final chapter will be posted soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want whatever the hell Owen is taking that allows him to keep cumming and cumming and cumming! I haven’t been able get multiple erections and cum so much in one day/night since I was much younger! Oh, pray tell! What magic elixir are you giving our young stud/hero?

e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

The cliffhanger is killing me! Please keep writing, you are fantastic! I am completely hooked on this series. But, I get it, life intervenes. I hope you find the time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Owen claims to love and respect each girl so much and in his inner monologue throughout the series he keeps telling himself he'll give the girls whatever they want. Then we get to Sarah's alone time and despite her specifically requesting rough sex and agreeing on a safe word it still took way too long for him to trust her enough to give her what she requested. Why does he know more about what she wants than she does? His hesitance to fulfill her wishes is incongruous with the rest of the story and was definitely a mood killer.

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl10 months ago

Continuing along the same lines, this is brilliant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenevolentDCC@BenevolentDCC
Game Night pt.09 has been submitted for publication. It will either be posted for viewing in the next week, OR I will be notified that it needs to be broken down into two pieces (it's quite long).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES