Game Night Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Owen pulled his hips back again and scraped his teeth on her arm as he thrust his hips forward

harder.

Sarah moaned and rolled beneath him as the force of his bite registered. Her arm stung slightly but the knowledge that her lover was really getting into the game made her river run free.

"Fuck!" Owen swore as his balls slapped against Sarah's ass. "You feel amazing. Fuck! I'm gonna cum soon. I can feel it."

Sarah tensed beneath him, giving herself over to her fantasy. "You can't. No. Don't cum in me! You don't have a condom on!" She struggled at his hold while making sure to keep her hand on his wrist, holding his hand on her throat. With her free hand she pushed as his chest even as her legs stayed wrapped behind his back, her ankles atop his. She looked into his eyes. "Don't cum inside me."

Owen slammed into her again. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna spray into your perfect little pussy." He moaned and bit her shoulder. "Fuck! I'm gonna fill you up until your little pussy drips with my cum." He searched for words as his body surged against hers faster and faster, her hips rising to meet his with equal urgency. "You can't stop me. You're mine. I'm going to watch my cum spill from your pussy." He kissed her mouth roughly.

"You're going to cum for me, too." Owen kissed her lips again. "I can feel it. Each time you say 'no' your muscles clench all around me. You're going to soak my cock as you scream for me."

Sarah couldn't speak as her body tingled all over. Owen's words were raising her higher and higher, but she wasn't prepared for what he would say next.

"I'm going to spray inside of you until I have nothing left." He looked at her. "And do you know why?" He didn't wait for an answer. "I want to see your belly swelling out and know that I got you pregnant."

Sarah jumped straight to her orgasm as Owen's words filtered through to her. "I want to see your belly swelling out..." She sprayed against him, screaming as her body was wracked by wave after wave of pure sensation.

Owen's words died on his lips as Sarah's pussy clenched against him, clamping on him but when she started to spray he managed a final statement. "I'm cumming!"

Sarah felt the first hot release splashing within her and as Owen's words echoed in her mind, she orgasmed all over again. She squirted, spraying against him as if she hadn't cum in a long time. Her release came in spurts and streams as Owen's cock spilled into her. She could feel the hot spray of his cum and his words echoed through to her again. "I want to see your belly swelling..." She clenched her fingers against his back, both hands now on his skin as her muscles contracted further. Still he sprayed within her, twitch after twitch from his body filling her delicate hole with his seed.

Now she screamed as she came for him, screamed until she bit his shoulder to muffle the sound. Because, damn her, she wanted to see him watching her belly swell. She wanted that life.

Sarah and Owen took steadying breaths as their orgasms subsided. They had yet to free their holds on one another but neither seemed to mind.

As Owen looked into her eyes the joy and satisfaction he must have felt were hidden behind an ever-present concern for her well-being. He looked her over, searched her eyes, his eyebrows furrowed in concern until she freed a hand from his skin and stroked his cheek.

"I'm fine." She assured him. "Better than fine, in fact." She rolled her hips against him and giggled as his oversensitive cock jumped within her. She even managed to draw a mangled moan from his lips. "Sorry." She managed as she finished giggling.

Owen, ever the gentleman, rolled onto his back without slipping from her. Sarah allowed herself to be pulled over on top of him as he moved. They lay together in silence, Owen's hands rubbing up and down Sarah's back as he held her. He listened to her breath and felt her body move against his as she remained in his arms. In the air was the scent of sweat and sex, thick and sweet like chocolate and cherries.

Sarah, lifted herself just far enough to be able to see Owen's face as she asked him, "Owen, do you want to have kids?" Mentally she kicked herself, and each of her cohort, for waiting this long to ask him what he wanted.

Owen smiled at her. "I got kind of real at the end, huh?" He chuckled. He ruffled one hand through his hair in that oh-so-charming way of his. "I mean, I don't know." His eyes shifted from hers only to return to hers again. "I mean, it's a huge turn on for me to see a pregnant woman." He smiled bashfully. "And then, with you, I don't know." He looked down. "In the moment I just felt..." He searched for the word.

"Free?" Sarah suggested what she had felt.

"Safe." Owen returned.

He had no clue what impact his word had on her from the inside out.

"I felt safe enough to share that desire." Owen looked into her eyes once more. "I felt safe enough with you."

"I don't know what to say." Sarah returned. In truth, she didn't.

"It's okay. You don't have to say anything." He laughed. "I guess I haven't really answered your question though."

"Seriously?" She asked. "Do you want kids?" Sarah focused her eyes on his.

Owen didn't blink as he met her gaze. "Yeah." He frowned a bit. "Shit! I didn't even think to ask you what you wanted!"

Sarah calmed him by placing her finger over his lips. "I, uh, actually, I do want kids." She mentally kicked herself again. "I, mean, I want to have your kids."

Owen's brows rose but he willed them back to nonchalance. "Really?" He rubbed his hands along her back. "It will be difficult, though, won't it?" He could feel himself rising to the occasion again, hardening within her, but before he could chastise himself, Sarah handled the matter.

"Down boy." She giggled. "Don't make me come down there."

Owen laughed with her.

Sarah thought for a moment and laid her head back on his chest. "Maybe. But we will have each other. It actually might work out better that we have so many people to help each of us."

"Yeah." Owen replied. "I'm not worried about money."

"You hush." Sarah chastised him. "I'm going to have a job of my own, Owen. I don't know about the others, but I have things I want to do when I'm not doing the things I want to do with you." She kissed his pectorals. "Speaking of which," Sarah pressed her hands against Owen's shoulders and sighed as his cock slipped from within her, "I'm going to go do something now."

"What?" Owen asked.

"Make your sister eat your cum out of me." She winked at him.

"What?!" Owen sat up on the bed.

"Nothing." Sarah replied. "I just wanted to make you instantly rock-hard. Did it work?"

Owen made a show of lifting the sheet and looking down. He frowned at her. "Nope. I guess you'll have to let me watch?"

"Good try, naughty boy, but you have to stay put. Still more women to make weak in the knees." She looked at the bed. "I hope you have other sheets. Those are soaked." She closed the door behind her as she left.

Chapter: Strip It Down

Katerina sipped at the glass of water that Samantha had brought her as she watched Sarah leave the room for her turn with Owen. The night had worn on and she knew without consulting a time piece that the sun would soon rise. They were all going to be tired, sore, and hungry when they finally woke.

For the first time since around 3 began, Katerina felt her hope falter. She'd been running different scenarios in her mind regarding the relationship and family dynamics. So far, she had come up with nothing in terms of a solution. She frowned as she admitted to herself that she could not go back to the way things were; there was no way she was going to be without Owen.

Jealousy stirred in her gut as she looked at Jessica and Rachel cuddled on the bed together, sleeping peacefully. She was envious that things could be so easy for everyone else. Any of these women could have what they wanted and it would be socially acceptable. Katerina clenched her teeth until her jaw popped. Turning her head she found that Samantha was looking at her, the blonde's brow furrowed with concern.

Kat tried to play off her insecurities but she knew without words that Samantha would call her on her bullshit. She drained the glass. Flashing the grey-eyed beauty a discontented expression Katerina rose to her feet and exited the bedroom without notice from those upon the bed.

Katerina watched her toes -- trying to imagine the feel of Owen's tongue on them, trying to forget other thoughts -- as she followed the stairs down and passed through the living room where it still smelled of sex, sweat, and other recent activities. She felt her sex drive respond to the memories but she squashed the feeling. The door to the kitchen was ajar from the last time it had been used to retrieve drinks and as she entered there was... nowhere else to go. The kitchen was the veritable cul-de-sac of the house and she found herself stalled-out butt-naked in front of the kitchen sink.

The feeling of something brushing against her backside nearly caused Katerina to scream but she managed to wrangle in the reaction. As two firm points made contact with her back and arms circled her waist, she realized that another person had entered the room without her noticing. Katerina turned around, those hard points dragging over her skin as she moved, and found that Samantha had come to check on her. Throwing her arms around the blonde she nestled into the warmth of the blonde and breathed in the sweet honey scent of Samantha's skin.

"It's going to be okay." Samantha whispered. "It's all going to be okay."

"You can't know." Katerina replied quietly. "You can't even know what's bothering me."

"I do." Samantha stroked her fingers along brunette strands. "You're worried about your future with Owen."

Katerina looked up at Samantha and found the other girl smiling warmly. "It's going to be okay."

"How?" Katerina's voice was soft and hopeful.

"Because you aren't in this alone." Samantha pressed her lips to Kat's and felt no resistance as her tongue slipped into Katerina's obliging mouth.

Katerina broke the contact. "I just don't know how this will work." A plaintive look consumed her features as she looked into Samantha's grey eyes. "I'm sitting in that room," She pointed though Samantha didn't need the clarification, "waiting for my turn with him. It's crazy. It's driving me mad."

Samantha pulled Katerina close once more and the brunette only fought a little as the hug was initiated. "Perspective." Samantha whispered.

"What?" Katerina rested her cheek against Samantha's shoulder as they stood together.

"Your perspective is wrong." Samantha's voice was warm and loving.

"What do you mean?" Now, Kat's head turned toward the sweet voice and she placed a kiss on the hollow of Samantha's throat as if the action were the most natural thing in the world.

"You say you are up in that room, waiting for him, right? But that's only part of the game." Samantha pulled back and looked at Katerina. "I came down here and kissed you. I didn't do it for him, he can't even see us right now. I did it because I wanted to kiss YOU." Samantha smiled warmly. "I'm in that room, waiting for my turn as you put it, but I'm down here because I'm also..." Samantha chewed her lower lip between her teeth.

Seemingly for the first time, Katerina noticed that Samantha's teeth weren't movie star perfect. In fact, her canines were pointed, and her left canine was just the tiniest bit askew. Somehow, this imperfection made Kat feeling something bloom within herself.

"Also..." Kat prompted.

Samantha wanted to speak the words but they felt stuck in her throat. She chewed her lip for a moment and stared into Katerina's eyes trying to will the other woman to understand.

"Also, what?" Katerina implored.

"Because I'm also interested in you." Samantha's cheeks burned as she hedged her true feelings, her eyes dipped to the floor. Samantha looked at Katerina but couldn't quite hold the brunette's gaze. She found herself torn between memories of Katerina bullying her -- for like a day -- and the young woman she had come to know after Owen's involvement.

"Interested in me?" Katerina tilted her head to the side waiting for more.

"I-" Can't help but to smile when you're giggling. I hate the way you get caught up on the slightest detail like a chipped nail but miss the way my eyes focus on you when the others hang on your every word. "I, I --" she couldn't speak the words. They were too big. Too true.

"Yes?" Kat's tone was soft but insistent a hopeful smile touching her lips.

"Well, that is... I think..." She breathed in through her nose and Katerina smelled like honeysuckle, roses, and tulips. She smelled of petrichor, sunlight, and a warm blanket straight from the dryer. She smelled of sweat, salt, urine, and sex.

"Please?" Katerina's gaze remained locked on Samantha's eyes.

Katerina's skin against her own felt like suede and silk, cool and comfortable. She was a hurricane of sex pulling Samantha ever nearer. She tasted like chocolate syrup, and melted like a marshmallow in Samantha's arms. Katerina felt like a softer version of the same safety Owen represented.

Samantha looked down at her feet, her toes inches from Katerina's. What does she taste like? Would she like me licking her toes? Sucking them? Samantha wondered. I can't believe I want to try... Their feet were so close to touching but without the contact did the closeness really matter? Her blonde hair shifted and shimmered as she tilted her face up to Katerina again. And she was certain she'd never noticed the spark of caramel in some of the strands of Katerina's hair.

Katerina kept her silence as she looked into Samantha's eyes. She found the grey to be darker than normal, a storm gathering within the confines of the head of the goddess. She shivered and as her body moved she could've sworn there was a flicker of lightning in those hungry eyes.

Samantha's eyes flicked down once more before returning to Katerina. As their eyes met she stepped closer, words flowing over her lips as the tips of her toes brushed the top of Katerina's foot. "I think I'm falling in love with you."

Katerina chuffed dryly. "I'm snotting on your shoulder because I'm upset and you want to tell me you're in love with me."

Samantha's smile widened. "What are shoulders for?" She winked. "Besides, I don't see any snot. You do have a booger though!" She laughed when Katerina wiped at her nose. "Just joking." It was her turn to laugh as Katerina pushed against her shoulder.

Samantha's eyes became steady and focused. "This is how it works, Kat." She paused, waiting for Kat's 'meow.' When nothing came, she continued. "We aren't here just for him. We are here for one another as well. I know you love Rachel and Owen, but you're going to have to love everyone if this has any shot."

Katerina pulled Samantha closer to her and whispered slowly. "Owen told me about you."

Now, Samantha was sporting a confused expression. Before she could speak, Katerina continued.

"When you first came to the school, he saw you walk in." Katerina took a shuddering breath. "We were all sitting together giving each other a hard time, but the moment he saw you he had this, like, this stupid, breathless, enraptured look on his face." Kat exhaled heavily, the warm air tickling the nape of Samantha's neck. "I'd known, even then, that I loved him far more than in a sisterly way. He never looked at me the way he looked at you." Kat looked Samantha in the eyes. "You were shy even from a mile away. Your arms were wrapped around you, your hair was pinned up on one side so that half of your face was hidden. To anyone but my brother you were average but to him," Kat shook her head. "To Owen, you were spectacular."

"I took my anger, my envy, out on you. I didn't want you anywhere near him because, if he could have you, why would he even want me?" Katerina felt the words dripping from her tongue like crude oil. "What made me the most mad," Katerina's eyes sparkled with tears, "was that you being average, was just the lie I told myself. The truth is, you stood out. You were, are, special with or without Owen."

"I can't speak for him, Kat." Samantha stroked her fingers through the long brunette hair. "I can only tell you what I know. I think I love you. I know I want you. And, I will always try to make you happy." Samantha didn't wait for a response as she pressed her lips to Katerina's. The taste was lemon and sugar, the sweet and tart coursing through her senses leaving her craving more of the flavor. She moved in for another kiss but Katerina turned her head to the side, trying to wipe tears from her eyes.

Samantha wouldn't be deterred and moved in for another kiss, kissing Kat's cheek, her chin, her forehead. She attacked the brunette with the force of her attraction, the consuming heat of her budding love. The moment Katerina giggled in earnest, Samantha pressed her lips to Kat's once more and her breath was sucked from her lungs as Katerina's tongue swiped against her lips. It was gentle at first but the fire was quick to spread. Katerina used her teeth and her tongue to meet Samantha's confession. She pulled the blonde closer to her and ran her fingers through Samantha's hair as she moaned into her perfect mouth.

Their mouths separated only for breath and in those instances they stole nips and licks of any exposed flesh they could reach in an instant. Katerina let her hands slide up and down Samantha's back as the blonde slowly circled Kat's nipples with her fingers.

Samantha slowly worked her leg between Kat's thighs and the near scalding heat of Kat's dripping wet pussy was beyond welcome. It didn't hurt that Katerina's thigh now pressed against her own begging slit. She looked into Katerina's eyes looking for any sign of objection. There was nothing but excitement shining in those big, caramel colored eyes. She pulled Katerina closer, begging through her kiss for more of the slick contact of Katerina's slit on her skin. Samantha, horny to begin with, burned like a bonfire in the dark for more of Katerina's skin on her own. She could feel her heart rate picking up, her palms were sweaty, and she could only think of what she wanted to do with the beautiful woman in front of her.

Katerina had next to no time to prepare for Samantha's assault and the attack was exactly what she needed in this moment. Samantha was being true to her word, working to take Kat's mind off of things that could not be changed this instant. Katerina ground her slit against Samantha's knee and loved the silky feel of Samantha's skin against her clit. Katerina didn't try to stop the moan as she moved her hips faster, she wanted to be loud. She wanted Samantha to hear the effect she was having. Fuck her, she didn't care who heard as she begged.

"More!" Katerina groaned. She worked her hips back and forth against Samantha's knee and felt her own knees weaken as her muscles danced beneath her skin. She could feel Samantha's slit sliding over her thigh and the liquid arousal drenching her skin drove her higher. "Yes!" Katerina pulled Samantha's face to her own, kissed her deeply and moaned into Samantha's mouth.

"Kat," Samantha whispered between kisses, "you are actually dripping."

"Right there!" Katerina screamed. She slammed her eyes closed as her thighs clamped around Samantha's leg. "Don't stop. Don't stop!"

Samantha had found through the events of the night that she loved loud sex. The sound of pleasured moaning left her burning for more, even if she wasn't involved. Nothing compared, however, to having this brunette in her arms and being the one responsible for the passionate moans, the lustful sighs, and the animal-hungry screams. Samantha felt herself getting wetter and she embraced the well within her.

1...34567...9