Game Night Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come to me." Her voice was crisp and dry but the vibration of her words sang through her nipples. She arched her back feeling as if his hands were already on her. "Please?" Samantha undulated from head to toe, the intensity of her reactive nerves forcing her to dance for him once more. "Want you." She croaked.

As he watched her the hand holding his cock twitched ever so slightly but he remained where he knelt. Samantha raised her hands to her breasts rubbing herself softly, hissing as her palms grazed the hard points of her nipples. Her hips rolled reflexively and as she worked herself she raised her hips higher, twisting her body as her hands roamed and pulled. As she moved she could again feel the exposure of her pussy as her lips spread wide.

"Please?" She repeated whimpering as she pulled at her nipples more directly. Her body was strung tight as a bow, her nerves firing rapidly and as she felt the rush of wetness she didn't close her legs. She didn't cum but the flood of her arousal left her feeling like she'd wet herself. Samantha spread her legs wider letting him see everything as she rolled her hips once more humping at the air around her.

Samantha smoothed her hands down her body letting her fingers tease the light wisps of hair above her slit. She flicked her eyes to Katerina and licked her lips as she noticed the tremor in the water within the cup. Looking beneath the glass she noticed one of Kat's hands moving noticeably between her legs. The sight of the brazen masturbation only fueled her fire further.

Samantha dropped her fingers lower letting her fingers feel the wetness between her lips. She locked her eyes on Owen and let him watch as she opened her mouth and ran her tongue along her teeth. However, Owen remained locked where he sat.

Kat pushed Owen forward so that he caught himself poised over Samantha, his wide shoulders bearing his weight as he looked into Samantha's eyes. The brazenness and the passion of Katerina's actions nearly made Samantha cum again.

She bucked beneath him feeling the thick head of him brush through the hair of her sex. Samantha felt him draw back and welcomed the penetration but as he moved forward something fell between them blocking his path. Angling herself to see between their bodies. Samantha gasped as she viewed Kat's hand gripping Owen's cock from head to mid-shaft.

"You want her don't you?" Kat's words were hot and low. As she spoke she flexed her hand around Owen's dick, teasing him.

Samantha bucked again dragging a wet path along the back of Kat's knuckles as she worked her hips up and down.

"Yes." Owen rasped.

"She's so wet, Owen. I can feel her cum on my skin." Katerina's words were husky. "She wants you so bad." Kat moaned. She moved closer to him to whisper in his ear, "Your little sister wants you."

"Tell her." Kat breathed still flexing her hand around him.

His large dark eyes stared directly into Samantha's as he spoke. "I want you."

"I want to cum inside you." Kat whispered. "Tell her."

Samantha bucked again feeling herself lose the ability to think, to slow herself down. She gave herself over.

"Fuck!" Owen shook briefly. He looked into her eyes again. "I want to cum inside of you." Owen swallowed roughly. "I want to cum inside of you," he repeated, he turned his head for just a moment to look at Katerina before looking back at Samantha, "until you're pregnant."

Samantha rolled her hips quickly, feeling another burst of wetness between her legs. "Yes. Yes." She moaned bucking beneath him against Kat's hand. "Take me, I'm yours."

"Fuck, Kat!" Owen choked, "I'm going to-"

Owen closed his eyes moving his hips forward as Samantha's hips rose from the bed, Katerina angled Owen's cock toward the wet opening. Samantha moaned as the first rope of his orgasm splashed over her stomach but before she could do anything else he was inside of her, his cock kicking and filling her up.

Samantha fractured with every spurt he released within her. Pleasure swallowed her such that she was unaware of how her body moved, what she said, or whether she made more of a mess. His liquid heat within her and the world falling away were her last awareness as the world faded to black.

To be continued.

The next chapter will be the final chapter. Please remember to vote and comment. Anonymous comments cannot be responded to directly.

1...456789