All Comments on 'Game Night Pt. 09'

by BenevolentDCC

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

Well worth the wait! This is easily one of my favorite series on here. I loved the story you wove and your descriptive writing creates such a vivid picture and characters. An easy 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finally! Haven't read it yet but I am sure this going to be good. Thankyou. I hope you're doing well.

Bammerman76Bammerman76over 2 years ago

Sad to see the story end...for now? :) If I had to make one tiny complaint it would be that for the ending chapter it was 10 pages of sex and 1 page of wrap up epilogue. Felt like a disservice to the other characters that were such a huge part of the story.

I'm really just nitpicking as I enjoyed the chapter and the wrap up for the most part. This chapter was a 4 for me but gets a 5 for the series as a whole.

Anonymous91Anonymous91over 2 years ago

I want to read all, but wanted to see the end first. Now if I didn't read this again, I must be inssane. Just going to read 1-9 again. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He didn't drink his sister's pee... That's the only problem I see 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best-written stories I’ve read - no qualification. Regardless of genre, medium, or length, the characters were well-developed (no pun) and consistent throughout. The story itself was thoughtfully and thoroughly crafted to a very satisfying ending. Thank you.

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Well written, enjoyed it a lot, but I honestly didn't like Samantha intruding on Kat's time with her brother. Very selfish of her to not allow them the chance to be with each other without the fantasy sister.

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 1 year ago

One of the finest series EVER!!! Thanks ever so much

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl10 months ago

Start to finish amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenevolentDCC@BenevolentDCC
Game Night pt.09 has been submitted for publication. It will either be posted for viewing in the next week, OR I will be notified that it needs to be broken down into two pieces (it's quite long).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Game Night Pt. 08 Previous Part
Game Night Series Info