Game Night: The Quickie

Story Info
Brynn reacts strongly to being teased by his wife.
1.8k words
4.37
15.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brynn's cellphone chirped and buzzed from its place next to the keyboard. He saved the data query on his screen; saving his work whenever he was interrupted was a habit he had developed after many lost files and documents. The phone buzzed again before he picked it up, tapped a button to wake the screen.

"HI," a text from his wife, Shawna.

"Are you busy?" read the following line. Brynn smiled; receiving little messages from his wife always made the day a little easier to get through.

"Not too busy, just working and thinking about what to do for tonight's Game Night; what's going on your side?" he tapped out a reply and pressed SEND.

"Not much, getting ready to pick the kids up from school. I was in only my bra and panties and thought of you." Brynn groaned to himself. From time to time, Shawna would send him these little teasing messages to heat up his blood. He loved it.

"What no picture to inspire me?"

"I thought about it. I don't want you to get in trouble."

"I don't think I would, my phone and all." She had never sent him anything close to a naughty picture or video using her phone. She had told him that she was worried the kids would get a hold of it or that some unknown hacker type would find them and steal them off her phone. Brynn, harboring driving desires to have her send him racy pictures, tried to explain how it could be done safely but always to no avail.

"If I sent you a picture of how I am dressed right now, you would get all hard and not be able to walk around in fear that HR would send you for Sexual Harassment training." An emoji face with a lolling tongue was added to the end of the message. Brynn laughed; she did have a point; however, his very active imagination had taken over, and his pants were already growing tight.

"Too late for that, babe. I will be stuck at my desk anyway. So damage done. How about that pic?" There was a long pause then the following text arrived with a picture attachment. It was a picture of their bed with a pair of black panties atop the comforter. He could hear her laughing and see that evil little smile she wore when she teased him.

"Tease"

"You know it. All dressed now and heading off to school; see you when you get home. I love you."

"I love you, too." For the briefest of moments, he had thought that she had peeled off her panties and was going to send him a very naughty picture. Instead, he stared at the picture and noted that the panties were a pair of her date night panties, which she would never wear to pick up the kids. He put his phone back to sleep and returned to his work.

It was hard going for him through the rest of his workday. Every time he focused on the task at hand, his mind would turn back to his wife, teasing him, getting him worked up. He was essentially trapped at his desk until it was time for him to head home.

***

The drive home was uneventful, though he found he was still thinking about his wife's panties sitting on the bed. He preferred his own little fantasy of her half-naked trying to pose in front of a mirror to get the best, sexiest picture she could, using her phone. After the first picture, he wondered if she would unhook her bra and tease him with her perfect breasts. Instead, she had teased him and had him thinking about her all day, probably what she had intended in the first place. His cock strained against his pants the whole way home.

Brynn and Shawna had been married for just over 14 years and had dated for 6 years before getting married. So 20 years together and while they loved each other, sex had taken a back seat to many of life's other distractions, their two children being chief among those distractions. That is not to say that nothing was going on in the bedroom. Once a week, Shawna would announce to Brynn that he was wearing too much when she came into their bedroom after putting the children to bed, and when he was naked, they would make love then fall asleep. Once in a blue moon would Brynn have the opportunity to initiate sex, and when he did, it was usually an involved romantic production, back rubs, wine, candlelight, etc....

When Brynn got home and saw that the black panties were still sitting on the bed, no doubt because Shawna had been too busy after returning with the kids to put them away, his cock stiffened, and his ability to control himself decayed. Finally, he opened the door to their bedroom and called out.

"Hey, Shawna. Could I see you in the bedroom?" He kicked off his shoes and adjust his pants so she wouldn't see his erection when she entered the room. Then, he heard her footsteps cross the house, the door opened, and she entered the room.

"Is something wrong?" She asked.

"You could say that," Brynn pushed the door closed and clicked the lock. He reached out and took Shawna into his arms and kissed her; his tongue forced itself into her mouth and wrestled hers into submission. The kiss dragged on for what to Brynn seemed an eternity. When they broke, he noticed that Shawna was flush and panting to catch her breath.

"Wow," she managed before he took her shoulders, spun her around, and face down on the bed. It had been years since he had felt this aggressive and this in control. He grabbed the sides of her pants, his fingers curled, taking the soft material into his fists before pulling them down to her ankles in one motion.

Brynn stood and pressed himself against his wife's upturned pantie-clad bottom. "You were very naughty today, teasing me the way you did." He ran his hand over her bottom; the panties were a pair of peach-colored mommy panties that had been swirling around their laundry for a few years. Brynn decided to let his desire for her drive the moment. Before she could move or reply, he dug his fingers into the cloth of the panties and pulled at them, channeling every ounce of desire he had in him into the force he was applying to the panties.

In his mind, he saw himself ripping them in one triumphant pull, shredding the last barrier to his need. But, in reality, it took three rips to pull the remains of the panties off his wife's body; the effect was still the same.

"What are you doing?" Shawna tried to lift her chest off the bed and face her husband, but Brynn placed his hand on the center of her back and pushed her back down.

"I am going to fuck you. Since that little picture you sent me, teasing me like that, I have been bursting for you, and now I am going to take you." He ran his free hand across her naked ass before giving her left ass cheek a sharp but not forceful slap. Shawna's body jerked under the hand on her back.

"Hey," she said.

"Are you saying that you weren't teasing me?" Brynn bent down to her ear and growled.

"No. Just that..." her words on her lips as his free hand spanked her right ass cheek. Brynn moved directly behind her and caressed her ass, pulling the cheeks gently apart so he could get a view of her rosebud and pussy. A whispered moan slide through her lips when he rubbed the muscles in her lower back with the hand holding her in place.

Brynn's cock decided that it was done being confined in his slacks and throbbed a clear warning to his brain. Finally, the message was received; Brynn unzipped his pants and pulled his hard cock through the slit in his boxers. He held the ridged muscle in his hand and ran the tip between her ass cheeks, dragging it slowly across her rosebud. The sensation of the slight pressure caused Shawna to involuntarily press back toward his cock.

Brynn pulled back, "Oh no. I am going to take your pussy, maybe after I will tease your ass." He released his cock and probed her pussy with his fingers.

He found that she was getting damp but was not quite wet enough for the pounding he was planning on giving her. So with expert fingertips, he teased her pussy and rubbed her clit, steady circular motions with enough pressure to get her engine purring. Under his experienced ministrations, her pussy was soon ready for him.

He licked her dew off his fingers before grasping his cock and pressing the tip against the folds of her pussy.

"All day, I looked at that picture. Imagining you standing here with no panties on, debating about sending me a naughty picture." He thrust into her, his balls slapped against her clit. Both of them moaned. "Wondering how far you would go." He slowly dragged his cock out, leaving only the tip hanging onto the edge of her opening. "Wondering if you would send me a picture of a dripping pussy." He slammed his hips into her; she grunted with the force and pushed back at him.

"Oh, baby, I did get you going," Shawna found her words. "Come on, fuck me, please, baby." She egged him on. For Brynn, the talking was done; he starting thrusting into her, pound against her ass with everything that he had; there was no way he was going to last long.

"Yes, yes, yes... Ooohhh." He increased his pace finding a blinding rhythm with her backward push. The bedroom with filled with the sound of flesh slapping against flesh.

"Fuck, me, baby. God, fuck me. I am gonna cum for you." She moaned when he reached the peak of his physical capabilities; his legs were starting to burn with the effort. Instead of giving in to the fatigue, he pushed harder. His own pleasure was swelling; a knot of ecstasy had formed in the back of his head and was on the verge of bursting. "Oh God, Brynn. Don't stop."

Shawna arched her back. A cry from her lips was suddenly cut short when she buried her face in the heavy comforter. "URGH," Brynn grunted, thrusting into her, his cock swelling with the rush of cum that flooded out him and deep into his wife's pussy.

Like that, they were frozen in time for a long moment. The only sound in the room was their heavy breathing.

"I love you, honey." Brynn withdrew from her.

"I love you, too." Shawna stretched before rising off the bed. "If this is what a picture of my panties on the bed does to you, image what would happen if I sent you a picture of panties and my bra laying on the bed." Brynn laughed and gave her ass a playful swat.