Move-In Day

Story Info
I watch as my new college roommate puts on a show.
8.5k words
4.58
44.1k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, like all my stories, is a work of fiction. All characters are age 18 or older. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person is unintentional and coincidental. As always, your comments are welcome.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

To say I was nervous would be an understatement. It was my first day of college, and I would be living away from home for the first time. There was no denying that I was excited, but moving out scared me.

Honestly, if it were up to me, I probably would've lived at home. My parents' house was only about half an hour away from my university, and I could've commuted back and forth, at least for the first semester. But my parents - my mom especially - really pushed me to put myself out there and live at school.

They were probably right. I had grown up in a sheltered suburban neighborhood and had never really ventured far beyond my comfort zone. Going from a local high school to a huge university with literally thousands of students was a step in the right direction.

Still, there was a lot I didn't know. Who would my roommate be? Would she be nice? Would she like me? Would I make friends easily? Would I like my professors? The list went on.

I woke up early that morning, a little before sunrise. I tossed and turned in hopes of going back to sleep, but my nerves had other plans. I decided to get up so I could finish packing and enjoy one more breakfast at home.

I rolled out of bed, walked down the hall, and entered the bathroom. I turned on the shower to let the water warm up and quickly discarded my clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror. My freckles complemented the reddish brown hair that fell to my shoulders, and my small B cup boobs stood out from my chest. My small nipples, which were surrounded by moderately sized tan areolas, poked out in the cool morning air.

I had heard all the stories about wild blonde college girls with big boobs and tiny waists. That definitely wasn't me. I hoped I'd find a way to blend in anyway.

I stretched my arms into the air as I waited for the shower to get warmer. Still looking in the mirror, I took note of the stubble that coated my underarms and reminded myself to shave in the shower. Glancing below my waist, I eyed the tangle of brown hair that covered my mons. No need to shave that now, I thought. It wasn't like anyone would see it except for me, and I didn't feel bold enough to go fully bare below the belt.

I ran my fingers through the tufts of pubic hair, almost as if to comb it and make it more presentable. Feeling satisfied with the result, I pulled back the shower curtain and hopped into the shower.

After a quick wash of my body, I made sure to shave my underarms and legs until they were silky smooth. I gave myself one final rinse before turning off the water, after which I wrapped myself in a fluffy dark green towel and headed back down the hall toward my bedroom.

I couldn't decide what to wear. I dug through my packed bags and eventually settled on a pair of blue shorts with a matching white tank top. The day was supposed to be pretty warm, and I wanted something that would keep my body cool. I pulled on a pair of white cotton panties that fully covered my crotch and my bum. I added a white bra and donned the outfit that I had picked out. I set aside a pair of sneakers and some socks.

After a quick trip downstairs for a cup of coffee and some cereal, I returned to my room to finish packing. I tossed my pajamas into my suitcase along with a few other pieces of clothing that I had forgotten about. I added a few last-minute toiletries like deodorant and body wash, and I made sure I had enough pads and tampons to last until at least January.

I looked around my room for anything I might have forgotten. It was a room full of childhood memories in the form of photos, trophies, and trinkets. Nothing really struck me as essential, but I came across an old photo album on my bookshelf. I pulled it off the shelf and plopped down on my bed.

It had been awhile since I cracked it open. A layer of dust coated the surface, and the cover and pages were stiff. I opened the album and thumbed through the pages. There were old family photos and countless pictures of me with Annie, my longtime best friend. After going to school together for over a decade, Annie and I were going our separate ways. She was traveling across the country to go to a liberal arts school near some of her extended family. I was going to the big university in our home state. It would be our first time apart for more than a few days since either of us could remember.

I smiled as I reminisced about birthday parties and sleepovers. Annie and I had so many memories together. I had gotten busy so the last couple years were missing, but there was still more than enough to look at. As much as I tried to downplay it, I was going to miss her.

"Knock knock," my dad said as he entered my doorway.

"Hi, dad," I replied.

"Ready to go, sweetie?" he asked.

"Yeah, I finished packing this morning. We still have some time, don't we?"

"We do. It's only ten o'clock. But I'll start loading your stuff into the car."

Time must have gotten away from me. I couldn't believe it was ten o'clock already. Time flies when you're immersed in old memories, I guess.

"That's okay," I said. "I can do it."

"We can do it together," dad answered.

So we did. He grabbed my heavy suitcase, and I grabbed a couple smaller bags. We were able to load the car in three trips, and the last task between me and leaving for college was now complete.

"Why don't you double check your room to make sure you aren't forgetting anything?" dad asked. "I'll see if your mother is ready to go. I'm sure she's around here somewhere, though I have no idea what the hell she's been doing all morning."

"Sounds good," I said.

I headed upstairs and stepped into my bedroom. I looked around my room one last time, smiled, and turned around to go back downstairs. This was going to be the first day of the rest of my life, and it was about time I got on with it.

Almost as soon as I got downstairs, my mom hugged me and nearly tackled me to the ground.

"Happy first day of college, Sally!" she said, showing no signs of letting go.

"Thanks," I said, trying to appear nonchalant despite the nerves that were eating me up inside.

"You must be so excited!" she exclaimed.

"I am," I said. "Dad and I loaded up the car earlier this morning."

"Ready to go, then?" she asked.

"Yup," I said. "I think so."

We climbed into the car and started off toward the university. Dad was driving, with mom in the passenger seat and me in the backseat.

"You're going to love it," mom said. "There'll be so much to see and do, so many clubs, so many interesting people. It'll be hard to find time for it all."

"Just make sure you focus on your classes," dad chimed in.

"Yes, daddy," I said. "That's my top priority."

"Oh goodness no," mom interjected. "Do enough to get your degree, but don't overdo it. It's college. It's your last few years before real life kicks in. Try to enjoy it."

"Yes, mom," I said begrudgingly.

I saw dad roll his eyes in the rearview mirror. I couldn't help but chuckle to myself.

Before long, we had arrived at school, parked the car, and begun unloading the car.

"Guess this is you," dad said as we approached dorm 414 in Hunt Hall.

I swung open the door. Apparently my roommate hadn't arrived yet, as the room had only barebones furniture and nothing else.

My eyes quickly scanned the room. There were two twin beds on opposite walls, two small desks, a closet, and a couple of dressers. The walls were a dull white, but the view of campus out the window added a bit of excitement to an otherwise plain view.

Mom, dad, and I diligently unpacked for about an hour. I unpacked my clothes while mom made my bed for me and dad made some trips back and forth to the car. We hung a few posters and added a few personal touches, but I didn't want to overdo it in case my roommate had different ideas.

Dad came back from his last trip to the car just as mom and I finished unpacking. I wasn't looking forward to this part. I didn't feel quite ready for my parents to leave, but I knew it would have to happen eventually, so now was as good a time as ever.

"Want us to hang around until your roommate shows up?" dad asked.

"No, that's okay," I said casually. "Who knows when she'll be here. Besides, there's not much left to do here anyway."

"Are you sure, Sally?" dad asked.

"Of course she's sure, Marty," mom chimed in. "Aren't you, honey?"

"Yes, mom," I said.

"See?" mom added. "Let's get out of here and let Sally kick off her college experience."

"If you say so, dear," said dad. He too was trying to play it cool but his efforts did little to hide his reluctance to leave his only daughter just yet.

"Make sure you study hard and don't do anything too crazy," dad continued. "If you need anything, we're just a phone call away."

"Thanks, daddy," I said. I wrapped my arms around him for one final hug.

"Don't listen to him," mom interjected. "Study hard and all that, but make sure you have some fun, too. I remember my college days. They were some of the best days of my life. The parts I remember were, at least." She chuckled to herself as she tacitly reminisced.

"I'll have fun, too," I said back.

I leaned in for a quick hug with mom. As we embraced, she whispered in my ear, "I left you a little gift under your pillow. Don't tell your father." She winked as we pulled apart.

Then, just like that, they both headed off to the car, leaving me on my own to make my way in the world.

Naturally, I was curious about mom's gift, so I made my way over to my bed to take a look. Under my pillow was a pink cylindrical object along with a note. Oh God, I thought. She didn't. She couldn't have.

I glanced at the note. "Thought this might be a fun little going away present for you. I don't think I need to tell you where it goes. Make sure you turn it on so it vibrates too. XOXO, Mom."

Did my own mother really get me - I could barely bring myself to say it - a sex toy? She was just too much sometimes. I had never used a toy before. On the rare occasion that I did touch myself, I just used my fingers but could never get over the edge, so to speak. I hadn't been with a guy before either, not in that way anyway. Maybe this dildo, or whatever it's called, would help me out.

"Hi there," a girl's voice blurted out. Startled, I shoved the toy back under my pillow and whirled around.

"Hi," I said. "Are you my roommate?"

"I sure am," she said. "My name's Savannah. What's yours?"

"Sally," I replied. "It's nice to meet you."

"Same here," she answered with a smile. "I love what you've done with the place."

"Thanks," I said, smiling back. "I didn't want to overdo it before you got here, but I tried to put out a few things to make it feel like home."

"Well it looks great," she said. She had an infectious enthusiasm about her that really put me at ease.

Savannah was a pretty girl with long blonde hair, blue eyes, and a beautiful smile. She was about my height, somewhere just over five feet, and had perky round boobs that protruded from her thin figure.

Savannah had on a yellow sundress and some fashionable sandals that undoubtedly completed the outfit yet somehow seemed unfit for the hustle and bustle of moving. A pair of designer sunglasses rested atop her head.

Savannah's parents came into the dorm shortly after that. They brought in countless outfits, some furniture, and decorative lights. It almost felt like I was in the middle of a home makeover show. Everything seemed so refined and classy, but Savannah was careful not to overstep and encroach on my decoration so far.

"Well, I think I can take it from here," Savannah said to her parents. "Everything's here. Now I just need to decorate. You guys don't need to stick around for that. Sally and I can figure out how we want to finish the room."

"Are you sure, darling?" her mom asked. "It's not any trouble for us to stay."

"No, no," Savannah responded. "That's alright. We can manage just fine."

She gave each of her parents a kiss on the cheek and sent them on their way. With that, it was just the two of us.

"So, I'm thinking we hang these lights around the room," Savannah said as she pointed to some Christmas-type decorative white lights. "What do you think, Sally?"

"Sounds great, Savannah," I said. "Need a hand?"

"Yeah, why don't you grab that chair and hold it steady?" she suggested. "I'll get up there and start hanging the lights a little at a time."

"Perfect," I answered.

I pulled the generic university-provided desk chair toward one end of the room and gathered some of the lights. Savannah took the lights from me and climbed up on the chair. I stood behind her holding the chair steady.

From where I was standing, I could see right up Savannah's sundress. She had on some barely-there light purple undies that did little to cover her butt. I knew I shouldn't look, but I couldn't make my eyes look away. Her cheeks were almost perfectly round with visible tan lines. I envied her body. She would have no trouble finding guys in college, I thought.

She had to know she was on display. How could she not? She volunteered to stand on a chair in a pretty short sundress. What did she think would happen? Then again, maybe she wanted to show off her body. It was hard to tell since I didn't know her, but no matter what her motivation, it was a pretty bold move considering she was meeting her roommate for the first time.

"So are you from around here?" Savannah asked as she went about hanging up the lights.

"Yeah, my parents live about half an hour away. How about yourself?"

"Well we used to live closer when I was younger, but we moved to the city maybe five years ago when my dad was promoted to CEO of his company. So my parents are a couple hours away now."

"Oh wow," I said.

"Yeah," she answered. "I've wanted to go to school here since I was a girl, though. Ever since we moved, I've been dying to come back to the area. And now here we are: freshman roomies! Hand me some more of those lights, would you?"

"Sure thing, Savannah," I said. I handed her another string of lights and some hooks.

We carried on like that for a while, chatting about our families, our interests, and so on. All the while, Savannah continued to sway back and forth while on the chair, leaving her butt fully visible under her dress. I'm not into girls or anything - at least I don't think I am - but I'll admit it was hard to look away.

We moved on to a few other interior design choices and decided to wrap up for the day. I sat down on my bed, and Savannah plopped down onto her bed on the opposite wall, facing me. As she did, she paid little attention to the billowing of her sundress and the way her legs spread apart. I caught yet another glimpse of her purple panties, this time from the front.

Savannah must have caught me looking, as she made a theatrically half-hearted attempt to cover herself.

"Oops," she said. "Must've forgotten I was wearing a dress."

She winked at me. I had no idea what was going on. Living on my own for the first time after a relatively sheltered life, I didn't know what to expect. Hard as it was to believe, maybe this was normal.

"Don't worry about it," I said.

"Oh, I'm not worried, Sally," she replied. "We're roommates. I'm sure we're going to be seeing lots of each other in ways that other people don't. I'm not shy. I hope you aren't either."

She winked again. I tried to smile politely but didn't exactly know how to respond.

We chatted a little more, and Savannah occasionally flashed her panties as she fidgeted on her bed. It was almost like she was trying to tease me - or torment me.

After some more chatter, we agreed to go to the dining hall together for dinner. We swiped our university ID cards and worked our way through the buffet. With full plates and empty stomachs, we selected a booth by the window. A few minutes later, some older guys stopped by our table.

"What's up, ladies?" one of them said.

"Oh, just enjoying our first gourmet college dinner," Savannah replied.

"Well, if you're looking for something to do tonight before freshman orientation starts tomorrow, some friends of ours are having a party. If you're interested, that is."

"Definitely interested. Where is it?"

"One of the apartments off campus. 379 Adams Street."

"Cool," Savannah said casually. Will you be there?"

"Yeah," the guy said. "I'm Steve by the way."

"I'm Savannah," she responded. "And that's Sally."

"Hi," I said somewhat awkwardly. Savannah was clearly running the show, but I felt like I should say something.

"Savannah, why don't you let me get your number for later?" Steve proceeded. He was obviously more interested in her than he was in me, not that I minded.

Savannah added herself to his phone, sent herself a text, and said we'd see them later. The boys went on their way, leaving Savannah and me to ourselves.

"Guess we've got plans for tonight then, huh?" Savannah said to me.

"Yeah," I said. "Sounds like fun."

"Glad to hear you say that," Savannah continued. "I wasn't sure if you had other plans yet, so I just sort of rolled with it. Besides, orientation doesn't start until tomorrow morning, so we might as well have some fun tonight, right?"

"Yup," I said. "And that Steve guy seems to like you. He was cute!"

Savannah blushed. "You think so? I don't know, Sal - can I call you Sal? Or do you prefer Sally?"

"Sal is good with me. But he asked for your number! He must like you."

"Maybe. Or he could be just another upperclassman looking to score. Guess we'll find out. Come on. Let's head back to the room to get ready."

It was a short walk back to our dorm, but my mind was racing the whole time. I was expecting to settle in and get a good night's sleep tonight, not go running off to some off-campus party. But this is what college was supposed to be about, I guess. It would be good to get out of my comfort zone. Besides, if it really wasn't fun, I could just leave after a little while.

We climbed the stairs to our floor, said hello to a few other girls that we passed, and got back to our room where the last few rays of sunlight shone through the window.

"What to wear, what to wear?" Savannah muttered rhetorically. She rifled through her clothes in the closet and chose a couple of outfits. "What do you think?" she asked.

"I think both look good," I said.

"Not helpful," she said back playfully. "But I think I'll go with this." She picked a pair of tight white jeans and a low-cut pink top.

"Looks great," I said.

"Now what about you, Sal?"

"I don't know. I'll just wear some jeans and a polo shirt or something."

"A polo shirt? No no, Sal. Here, what about this?" She offered me a sleeveless white shirt that would show a little skin but nowhere near as much as the top she selected for herself.

"That's nice of you, Savannah, but you don't have to let me borrow your clothes. I'm sure I have something."

"I insist, Sal. Try it on and see if you like it."

"Okay," I said, grabbing the shirt and a pair of jeans. "I'll go change in the bathroom and be right back."

"The bathroom?" Savannah said, puzzled. "Why?"

"Well, I, uh..." I stammered.

"You can change in here, Sal," Savannah said. "Like I said earlier, we're going to be seeing a lot of each other. Might as well start now. If it helps, I'll turn around, and you can let me know when you're done, okay?"

Savannah spun around and began digging through her shoes. It was nice of her to accommodate my uneasiness.

Well, here goes nothing, I thought to myself. After kicking off my shoes, I pulled my tank top over my head and unbuttoned my shorts, which fell to the ground. I stood there in my bra and panties, just a few feet away from a girl I met only a few hours earlier. I hadn't really thought about some of these parts of life with a roommate, but I just had to embrace it.