Game Night Threesome

Story Info
Hubby invites his friend to a game night with his wife.
3.7k words
4.31
77.8k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's almost midnight on Saturday, and little Tito has been sleeping soundly since his bedtime just after 8 o'clock. His father, Jimi, and his best friend Carlos are playing some WOW on the big screen in the living room, which is fine with me, because I'm getting myself off on the sofa in the family room downstairs.

Dwayne Johnson is such a hottie, and watching him in his movies is enough to get my pussy wet right away, and tonight was no different. Resting against the arm of the sofa, my hand moves beneath the waistband of my black lycra leggings, and I enjoy the outline of my fingers as they move in slow delicious circles over my clit. My left hand slips under my t-shirt and plays with one of my 38D breasts, savoring its firmness and toying with the puffy, black nipple.

This is my second round, as I already came about an hour ago, but every time he takes off his shirt to show off that dark brown body, I just want to start playing over and over again.

As I strum over my very sensitive clitty, I feel like I'm not alone. When I look around, I see Carlos and Jimi standing at the bottom of the stairs peering around the corner at me.

"I told you she's always horny," Jimi says as the two step out in the open. I've already pulled my hands out of my pants and down by my sides, noticing how sticky my fingers are on my right hand.

"Get out! Go play your game," I implore.

I tuck myself further into the corner sofa as they approach, Jimi all smiles and his friend looking all creepy at me. As he sits next to me, Jimi puts his arm around me, cuddling me into his chest. My eyes stay on his best friend and I ask, "What's going on?"

"Well," Jimi offers in a low voice, "Tito's sleeping and now we're both as horny as you are, Baby." I try to push him away but he pulls me up on his body and I feel the pressure of his dick in the crevice of my butt.

"What do you mean "both" horny," I ask, feeling indignant.

"C'mon Baby, just let him see your tats. I did a good job on them, right?" he responds, slipping his hands up under my shirt. I try to pull it back down but Jimi grabs my hands into his one hand, and raises them over my head. He then uses his other hand to pin one arm under his and behind my neck, like a Nelson hold. My legs wriggle and his cock only hardens into me as he stretches me along his body.

"Pull it up and see my ink Carlos," insists Jimi. Carlos moves to me. I know they're only titties, but I wriggle and pull away, trying to keep my dignity. Carlos tugs the cotton cloth up over my titties, and as they pop out, I look down at the ink emblazoned across my chest.

My talented husband scrawled two names in Cloister Black font, in elegant detail. It took him hours for each one with his needles and ink. Just above my left areola is the name "Jiminez" for my husband, who loves to suckle on my big titties. And over the right areola is the name "Tito", for my little boy who also loves to suckle on Mommy's boobies too, but for other reasons.

"Jimi... Noooo," I beg, but it goes unheard, and both men become more rabid.

I am so proud of my ink but I rarely can show it off but for my bathing suit in the summer time. Tonight I read the lettering as Carlos does, and I feel my nipples and vulva tingle as Jimi allows his friend to see me naked in front of him.

Jimi's dick slides slowly up and down my ass, rubbing against my smooth leggings through his sweats. "Go ahead, Carlos. You can taste my side." Part of me didn't want this. I've only been with Jimi for almost ten years, and I've never cheated on him. But this feels wrong, because we've never talked about having another man touch me, especially in front of my own man.

My hands dangled oddly over my head as my husband pinned them against him until I gave in to his wants. Carlos moved to the breast with Jimi's name on it and kissed my thick, black nipple. "No. Please. Not like this," I implored. Carlos looked past me to see my Jimi nod his approval and sucked my nipple into his mouth as my husband moved his hard cock along my rump.

My hands fall to each side of Jimi's face and I caress him as my pussy becomes inflamed from the suction of Carlos' lips. His right hand pulls on my other nipple, increasing my lust for more. Jimi leans into my ear and says something that terrifies me. "He's got a really big dick, Baby. you're gonna like it."

I shake my head instinctively, no. I think about Tito, and how fertile I am, and how I don't know if I can stop this. I remember how big Jimi felt the first time we fucked. He isn't the longest cock I ever played with, but his dick is thick like a soda can. I feel Carlos' hardness along my thigh as he rubs himself against me while sucking my teat, and he feels huge. His cock lays along almost my entire thigh. His mouth switches to the right breast and his hand roams down along my hips and finds the waistband of my leggings. I shimmy, trying to keep them on my hip and away from him, knowing that I have nothing on underneath, while my husband whispers, "Let him do it. We are all horny, right? It's all good. It's just fun, Lena."

I know right then that he is right. We are all horny, but I feel no control, and even less as Carlos pulls one side of my leggings free and down to my knee, the other still on my hip. Jimi's cock is pushing against his pants and into my bare ass cheek. Then Carlos takes hold of the other side and pulls it down as well. That is when Carlos sees the other tattoo that Jimi drew for me. 'Mamacita', meaning hot Momma, sits just above my throbbing clit, in the same script as on my titties. "You do good work, Bro," Carlos offers as he gazes up and down my body.

I squeeze my legs together, knowing he can see my cleanly shaved mound, but trying to keep him from seeing how wet my slit is. Jimi calls out, "Pull them right off her," and then "Pull my sweats down, Carlos. I want to fuck her." Quickly Carlos tugs my pants free and reaches under me to pull Jimi's sweats and underwear down to his knees. My husband's thick Latino cock is wiggling against ass and poking into the wedge between my clenched thighs.

Carlos stand up, enjoying my plight as my husband tries to enter me like this, his purple head pushing hard between my thighs along the crevice of my pussy lips. Carlos takes hold of my feet and pries them apart, causing Jimi's hard cock to poke out between my labia. His ass moves beneath me, trying unsuccessfully to enter me. I know he can't do much like this as both of our arms are entwined. Jimi nods to Carlos, "Put me in, Bro." With that, Carlos slips his hand between my thighs and takes hold of Jimi's dick, pushing it along my sopping wet labia. I know I want Jimi inside me as I'm horny as hell, but I feel so lewd having his friend force Jimi's cock into me. Carlos' thumb pushes the spongy cock head against my clitoris and lower, and then up again, teasing me.

After a few of these strokes, Carlos pushes Jimi into my entrance, his thumb just beneath the engorged tip as it entered me. I feel the added stretch of Carlos' thumb pushing into me as well; the savage look in his eyes as he savors his first penetration along side his friend's thickness. He pulls his thumb from me and brings it to his lips, tasting my juices as he leaves Jimi to continue fucking my soaking pussy. Carlos rubs himself through his jeans as he watches us fuck. I am fully aroused by the familiar fullness of Jimi's 6-1/2" dick pushing its way inside me, filling me up, raising us both off the sofa as his hips flex his dick into me.

"Get undressed, Bro," offers Jimi. My mind is racing. I am horny from my husband, but nervous of his friend. I can't take my eyes off Carlos as he releases his jeans and underwear in one go, letting them fall to the floor. Out springs a dick like I've never seen before. It is caramel brown and girthy, even moreso than Jimi. And it must be at least two inches longer than my husband. I have no idea how it could fit inside my tiny body. I wonder at its size, and make eye contact with Carlos. He senses my awe and waggles his cock at me, showing it off, at least 5 inches still dangling from his hand fisted around its base.

Jimi starts his in and out motion from beneath me, while Carlos strokes his cock to its full potential. He kneels down between our feet and feasts his eyes on Jimi's cock saturated with my juices. Carlos leans into my crotch, his tongue tasting my clit and I let out a tiny moan at his touch. Jimi encourages his friend, "Eat that pussy, man. It is so good." Carlos pulls my clit into his pursed lips, sucking on my nubbin.

I slip a finger into Jimi's mouth as he pumps into me, watching his friend tasting me so close to my husband's cock. Carlos moves lower and Jimi groans at the sensation of Carlos' coarse tongue licking the exposed skin of his shaft each time he pulls back from my cunt. Jimi thrusts increase to full length, his balls striking at Carlos' chin as his tongue licks both of us. Jimi pulls back out until his knob pops free and forces it back inside once more.

On one of his long strokes, Jimi's cock pulls free, making a plopping sound and I look down to see Carlos take the wet dick straight into his mouth. He pushes down on it, taking half of Jimi's cock inside. He gives the cock a few quick sucks and then uses his fingers to push Jimi back inside me. My pussy is on fire from the full feeling of a cock, as well as realizing that Carlos so easily took a cock in his mouth. Jimi is moaning in my ear, nibbling on the lobe.

"Get in there, dude," Jimi shouts. Carlos moves up and I see his heavy dick move toward my wet cunt. He lays his pipe along Jimi's pole and pushes it between the fleshy shaft and the top of my vagina.

"No. He needs a rubber, Jimi!" I beg.

"We'll get a pill tomorrow. Just enjoy it," he tells me.

"No! You're too big! I can't!" I shake my head as Carlos tries to force himself into my pussy just above my own husband. Jimi slips his cock from me, and bites at my neck. I feel the relief of emptiness for only a second, before Carlos looks down at his fucking huge dick and spits on the plum shaped head, leaning himself forward and his spear pushing my pussy lips apart.

"Give her that cock, Carlos." said Jimi. Carlos guides his dick up and down my slit, gathering my juices to lube his dick head and pushing it into the gaping hole left from Jimi's fucking. He looks me in the eyes and begins to push into me, desperate to see my reaction to his invasion.

The air in my lungs fully exhausts from the pressure as inch by inch this man cock pushes deeper and deeper. Carlos pushes slowly right to the back of my pussy, bumping himself into my cervix and holding it there. I feel as if my guts have moved aside to allow him to fully penetrate me, and I am so stretched that it felt like he is going in dry. I stare in disbelief as even though he is buried himself inside me, Carlos still has almost two inches of shaft still showing. I spread my thighs wider to try to accommodate him. His arms hold my waist as he withdraws all the way out. I gasp at how much has pulled out from me, all wet from my cunt, while Jimi humps me from beneath.

"You're so fucking tight, Lena," Carlos tells me, excited. I nod at him, not able to put words together for a few seconds.

"Oh, fuck. Jimi." is my only response. His friend once again ever so slowly, pushes his massive tool into my hole; my head tilts back, my cunt is absolutely full of his meaty dick. On the fourth full stroke, I feel an incredible urge to pee, and then we all hear a gushing sound from between my legs. I look down and as Carlo's cock rears back on the outstroke, it is sopping with my pussy juices. His thighs and mine have been splashed with the burst of cum from within me. On his next forceful stroke, the friction becomes almost non-existent, as my pussy releases my internal orgasm all over the invading shaft.

"Fuck her good, man. Give it to her." This is all his friend needs to hear.

Jimi lets my arms free and I lower them to rest on Carlos' ribcage, feeling his heavy breathing as he fucks me deeper and deeper. Instinctively, my legs rise up and wrap around my lover's hips and I use them to pull him as deeply into me as he can. My hands lower to Carlos' hips, pulling him into me, grunting feverishly as his dick pounds against my tender cervix. Jimi admires my open mouth and hanging head, signs of the ecstasy this wonderful dick is bringing to me.

I watch Carlos staring at his own cock as he impales me over and over. The sloshing sounds of each stroke keeps spilling more fluid from me, and when I next look down, his black curly hairs are slamming into the puffy folds of my drenched labia. Carlos is home; he has nothing more to give, and I need nothing more than for him to use me again and again. Carlos' breathing became labored and I sense that he is just about to cum.

"Where can I do it, Jimi?" he asks. For a second, I have no idea what the answer might be. Jimi loves to cum in my mouth, on my face, or my titties, and sometime he licks it off of me after. I've surrendered to whatever Jimi wants Carlos to do.

"She wants it all inside, dude."

Carlos looks at me and I nod slowly, which only increases his need to unload. I gaze at his smassiveness for the last few strokes. With one last thrust, Carlos reaches around to my ass and pulls me up toward him, and grunts like a crazed man. Each of his next few pistoning strokes brings a warm, wetter sensation inside my pussy. Each thrust drives his cock into my beaten cervix, eliciting a heavy grunt from me each time he assaults the tender skin. Each rope of cum makes my pussy feel like a small pond filling full of goo. His movements slow as Carlos collapses on top of us momentarily.

I feel his semen drip over my ass cheeks and along the crack of my ass, which is full of Jimi's throbbing dick. He twitches as the runny cum drips over his cock head. He taps Carlos' shoulder, wanting to be released from beneath me.

As soon as Carlos pulls himself out, I notice his dangling cock is covered in his silvery slime. the spunk begins to ooze from my depths. Carlos stands up and admires the mess he had made of me. Jimi rolls me off of him and gets onto his knees, pulling me to the edge of the sofa so he can have his turn with me. I want my husband so badly now, wanting to feel his familiar tool taking me, reclaiming me for his own.

Carlos wipes his dick on his shirt as Jimi set himself at my sloppy wet entrance. "Holy fuck, dude. You busted a heavy nut here. Look what you did." Jimi's fingers open me up and more creamy goop drools from my pussy. He admires the cavernous hole left from Carlos' thick member only a short time ago. Jimi places his thick Latino dick against the gooey tangle of sperm adorning my pussy lips and vulva, and oozing from within. With one push he is in me, and moaning. His cock doesn't feel as it normally does. His eyes betray that he isn't opening me up any longer; Carlos has done that for him. He looks lost as my tightness hasn't returned to make him feel like he's forcing me wider; his dick just swims in my stretched out cunt.

Jimi lies on top of me, humping into my pussy, kissing my mouth angrily. "Oh, fuck," He utters. I know what that means. He is so high on feeling my sloppy pussy coating him in another man's cum, that he cannot last any longer. Our tongues meld together as he begins to grunt. His once enormous cock is just another toy right now, inside me, barely making a difference. Its just fucking for me, just a way to let my husband get off. There is nothing here for me right now, as I am nearly spent from how his friend worked me so good.

Jimi pulls up from me, as Carlos finds another chair to sit in until we finish. My husband has an intense look as looks at his cock fucking his wife. As my fingers combed through his black curls, I utter, "C'mon, Baby. Cum inside me like Carlos did. Fill me up good." I hadn't finished speaking when Jimi begins to fast fuck me - short quick jabs that would bring him to spew his load all over my pussy walls. He grunts like a horny teenager as his semen blends with the warm fresh spunk his best friend left behind for him. His last few pumps leave no more room inside me, and each forceful thrust causes more dollops to ooze around his pole, between my ass cheeks, and onto the sofa below us.

While Jimi and I rest, I whisper, "What about me, Baby?"

Jimi looks over at Carlos and says, "Give us a few minutes Carlos. I'll be up when I'm done.

Carlos quietly complies, gathering his clothes and walks past me with a mischievous smile.

Jimi and I are cuddling, him atop my chest, his hands toying softly with my still erect nipples.

"You want me to lick you up, Baby?"

I think for a moment, understanding what that implies. " Only if you want to, Baby. but, yes," I answer.

Jimi's hands never leave my nipples, as his head moves lower down my body, kissing below my breasts, and over my belly, on his way to my heated sex. His mouth stopped at my clitoris and he licked over it for a while, before sliding his hands along the sides of my belly, to allow him to delve deeper to my wetness. I raised my knees up and spread my thighs apart for him.

Jimi's head moved up and down in long, loving strokes as his tongue found the puddle of slime they had both left at my pussy entrance. My fingers ran through his thick brown curls, and over his ears and cheeks as he licked up the sordid fluids spilling from me.

"Ohhhh," I coo, fingers caressing his face. I put one hand on the back of his head, and pull his face into my sloppy wetness, hearing him lap and gulp down the deluge of spunk. It brought me quickly to the edge.

"Lick my clit, Baby," I beg. He complies and uses each thumb to pull apart the hood, to allow him to lick up and down my tiny nubbin. I fuck him with my hips, grunting as my climax nears. "Oh, fuck!" And my orgasm takes over, washing over me, soothing my need for release. My husband looks up at me, his face from forehead to chin covered in all of our cum. He finds a few spatters of semen, maybe his and maybe not, and laps them up, his breathing still not yet back to normal. I tug at his ears, a sign that I need him up here with me again.

"Fuck, that was so hot, Jimi."

His face meets mine, and our tongues meet and exchange saliva and whatever else. "Yes. You were fantastic Lena. Did you like his dick?"

"Yeah, that's a big ass dick," I say, nodding. We smile at each other for a bit and share a few kisses.

Jimi gets up and says, "I'm gonna go play some more upstairs, okay?" I nod and he gets off of me, pulling up his sweats and heading up the stairs. I get up and wash myself off in the bathroom next door, and then came back to my seat on the dampened sofa. I pull out the remote and continue watching Dwayne in another movie, but this time too tired find anything arousing in it. It wasn't long before I turn off the TV and walk upstairs, past the two friends playing their video game.

"Good night, boys."

"See ya, Baby," says Jimi. Carlos winked and waved.

"Good night Lena," offers his friend as I walk up to our bedroom for the night.