All Comments on 'Game Night Threesome'

by Cuckvoyeurfan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony1965over 3 years ago
Loved It

I absolutely loved this story.

looney24ulooney24uover 3 years ago
college cutie

I had a girlfriend in college who loved to play this same scene. Some times we had a male friend join us and he would fuck her silly, then I would clean out her pussy and swallow his cum and her cum. Other times with just the two of us I would cum in her mouth or her pussy, then enjoy the taste of my own sperm as she looked at me with love and understanding of my own needs and pleasure.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Clean up center isle liked it *5* !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

👍👍

HornyHub54HornyHub54about 3 years ago

Wonder how much more she will need Carlos and his bigger cock. Hot story, but she may not need Jimmi any more.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Started out kind if lame but turned into something pretty hot

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yummy. When will he cum over next?

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Yo that was hot!

Jimi, Carlos, & Lena should have a MMF bisexual threesome in which Jimi is balls deep in Lena, while Carlos is fucking Jimi in the ass and nut in his homie while Jimi nuts hard in Lena and have her cum hard!! Or vice versa have Carlos dick Lena hard while Jimi is fuck Carlos in the ass!

Then both Jimi and Carlos DP Lena where Lena is riding Carlos with her pussy while Carlos is groping and sucking Lena’s tits, while Jimi is balls deep in Lena’s ass and both vatos cum hard in Lena’s holes in a hot, sweaty, cum drenched hot night!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous