Game Night with My Flatmate Rebecca

Story Info
Flatmates share a night of drinking and games, who will win?
3.2k words
4.4
23.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Mar
J_Mar
6 Followers

Disclaimer: The characters and event in this story are written as a fantasy concept piece. There are overtones of non-consent, somnophilia and low-level drug use. The story is not intended to be offensive, however should these concepts not be to your liking, please avoid reading further. If you enjoyed this work, or if you have constructive comments, please feel free to let me know.

*****

I suppose that I have never been what you would consider a lucky guy, yet the day that I answered an advert for a roommate changed my life. Being chosen to board with my flatmate Rebecca was a one of those rare highlights that would be forever ingrained in my memories. We were both attending the same university, the costs of which were rather high, especially when you earn next to nothing from your part time work.

So it was due to financial necessity that we had discovered each other. I was focusing on Psychology, while she indulged in studying the Arts. A field that appeared to allow her far more freedom than the one I had chosen, and more popularity. I suppose that, up to that point, I had always been an awkward guy. Rebecca had a relaxed manner about her that had started to ease me out of my shell.

Rebecca was a beautiful dark-haired English girl, frost white skin, jet black hair and totally untouchable. Outgoing and bubbly, occasionally she would blur the lines between friendship and flirtation by accident. More so when she was under the effects of her Art Stimulants.

She, and a group of likeminded girls, would often get together and fool around with pot, alcohol and mushrooms during the week. Unfortunately, that was something that I had concluded that I could not risk doing with my heavy study schedule.

Though having her group of friends stop by was always entertaining, in more ways than one. They truly were wonderous eye candy, though the dry spell I had been enduring might have caused me to see them in a more favourable light. Strangely since moving in, I had found myself in a constant state of arousal. The temptation of these beautiful ladies was too great for me and I found myself frantically wanking to mental images of Rebecca and her friends.

In order to try and be discrete about it, I had taken to shooting my load into an empty juice bottle, hiding it in my bar fridge and getting rid of it at the end of the week. Last thing I wanted was for Rebecca and her friends to know that I was sitting in my room wanking like some pervert, though I suppose that is what I was.

It was early evening on Friday and Rebecca bounced through my doorway, face flushed from the chill outside, beanie hiding her hair. Her shirts were almost always a size too small for her busty frame. The tartan shirt she was wearing now was fighting a losing battle to hold back her breasts. I found myself willing the buttons to fail.

"Hey there Mark, it's almost the weekend, time to unwind. The girls stood me up, want to play Playstation and get wasted"?

Normally I probably would had turned down the offer, but it had been a particularly stressful week and I could use the distraction.

"Sure, why not!"

Now as sad as it is to say, up until that point I hadn't smoked pot, so when Rebecca brought her hash pipe out into the living room, I didn't really know what to do. I ended up taking a long pull as Rebecca held the lighter for me. My resulting coughing fit almost made Rebecca slide off the couch as she fell about laughing.

"Oh Mark, that was classic! Rebecca exclaimed gasping for breath. "I don't have very much gear, but you are going to love the feeling when it comes on."

"Well in case it doesn't work, I have a little vodka left. Would you like to, I mean do you want to have a share it with me?" I inquired, trying to be as cool. To my relief, Rebeca let my awkwardness pass without comment.

The next several minutes involved us bumbling around the flat trying to track down cups, mixers and snacks for the evenings game session.

"Looks like we were desperately short on mixers, I have soda water, but I hate soda water!" Rebecca called out.

"I can drink that, check my fridge, there might be something in left in there" I called back absentmindedly as I filled the glasses with ice.

"Hey Mark, I grabbed some juice, you don't mind, do you?"

"Sure, go for it!" Heck I was starting to feel relaxed; the pot must have been kicking in, perhaps I had best sit my butt down.

Rebecca hurried back and flopped down into one of the adjacent seats. One of the buttons on her shirt had finally failed, easing open to reveal a tantalizing glimpse of bare flesh. She wasn't wearing a bra, man could this night get any better!

Quickly filling my glass, I passed her the Vodka and was rewarded with a thrilling down shirt glimpse of a nipple as she leant forward to pour her drink. Oh man, I was going to have spank bank imagery tonight! Damn it, where had that though come from?

"To awesome roomies!" Rebecca hollered, proposing a toast. "And stress-free weekends!" I replied, as we both took generous sips of our drinks, half emptying them. Apparently, the Soda Water was flat, and evidently cheap. It tasted bitter with a chemical hint like it had been on the shelf too long. Still I forced it down, not wishing to offend 'Becca after she had offered it to me. From across the coffee table as a distinctive aroma wafted past my nose.

Senses dulled, I found myself getting fixated on the plunging neckline of Rebecca's shirt as she deftly poured more juice over the ice in her glass. Odd, there was that smell again, what was that?

"Top up your drink?" Rebecca offered, glancing up as I tried to pretend that I hadn't been looking down her top. Goodness what was wrong with me, I was behaving like an animal? Trying to quickly avert my eyes, I noticed a familiar bottle sitting next to her glass. It dawned on me that I should recognise that bottle, I should recognise that smell. That bottle had been in my bar fridge.

"You ok Mark?" Rebecca asked, "You look a little pale".

"Um yeah, head spin I think" I fumbled with a lie as mortifying fear gripped me.

However, 'Becca continued chatting away to me, apparently oblivious to the odour, as she proceeded to top both our glasses with vodka.

I stole a glance at her glass, watching the vodka mixing with the cloudy liquid from the bottle, I subconsciously held my breath as my house mate raised her cup.

"To fantastic friends!" Rebecca toasted.

"Absolutely." I managed to reply, a mixture of fear and excitement at what was about to happen, choking my words. As if in slow motion, I watched as she raised the glass to her lips. Her lips parting as she opened her mouth, the ice clinking in the drink as it tilted. The glistening reflection as the liquid swam between ice cubes and into her mouth. Her throat working as she swallowed it down.

It felt like this moment would stretch out forever. With each thudding beat of my heart, fear was replaced excitement. Rebecca's glass held mixture of vodka and about a week and a half of my semen. Rebecca was drinking my cum and she didn't realize it! Lust and arousal hit me harder than ever. My heart pounding in my ears, blood rushing to my cock. I could see Rebecca talking, but the words sounded far away.

"...And so Katelin got us these Pot cookies, but they were no good. Nothing happened..." Rebecca continued. "I've had 3 already and nothing happened at all".

"Huh, sorry, um think I spaced out." I mumbled.

"All good Marky Mark. So...you any good at fighting games?" Rebeca laughed and loading disc into the machine.

Try as I might, I couldn't really follow the action. I kept thinking about what had just happened, feeling myself throb, as I fought to suppress my erection. My skin was tingling and hot, while the vibration feedback through the hand controller was freaking me out a little.

"Mark, could you grab me some chocolate please, my legs don't seem to be working properly" Rebecca mumbled. Eyes glued to the screen, sitting cross legged on the couch, my poor roommate was looking pretty wasted. Truth be told, so was I, however at least I seemed to be able to stand.

"Sure, if you just hold my controller..." I fumbled with my words. Sitting cross legged, her skirt had ridden up, barely covering her shear underwear. Dear god I lusted to see more, my manhood straining feverishly against my pants as I stood up. Focused on the screen, Rebecca thankfully didn't notice my predicament. Not thinking clearly, I jokingly placed the controller between her legs, barely resisting the urge to touch her. This wasn't like me, was it? I hurried clumsily into the kitchen to avoid temptation.

Fumbling around in the kitchen for what felt like an eternity, I kept getting distracted. Someone had left a bunch of these little blue candies on the cutting board, but they were all crushed and broken. Dipping my finger into the mushed up blue mess I realised that it was probably for the best anyway, they tasted almost as cheap and nasty as the soda water.

Having forgotten what I went into the kitchen for in the first place, I ended up returning with an odd selection of treats including a bowl full of Chocolate wafer bars and Nutella spread. Standing behind the couch, my eyes were drawn to her stunning cleavage, then down further to her crossed legs. Having reclined back in against the shabby backrest, her skirt hid nothing. Wedged firmly against her mound lay my game controller. With every punch, every kick that Rebecca performed, my controller buzzed against her. The faint musky smell of her arousal making it difficult to hide my own.

Eyes glued to the screen 'Becca barely acknowledged my presence. She was completely enthralled in what was happening on the screen. Mouth dry and sluggish, the words tumbling out of my sounded strange to my ears. All the while my addled mind attempted to process what I was seeing.

"Open wide 'Becca, I've found chocolate for you."

To my surprise Rebecca tilted her head towards me and opened her mouth. Glazed eyes never leaving the screen, I don't know if she even registered me at all.

Generously dipping the Wafer bar into the jar of Nutella, I drizzled the dark hazelnut spread across her tongue, watching her lips close around it.

"Oh, you like that don't you!" The words were out of my mouth before I realised what I had said.

Completely oblivious that the game had ended, she merely grunted in reply.

"Alright you just focus on the screen then Rebecca." I said in my calmest voice, trying to determine if this was some sort of odd joke that she was playing on me. Playfully flicking the edge of her beanie down over her eyes. My actions garnered no response, she continued mashing the buttons of the controller as though she was still playing. I had no idea if Rebecca was just playing a joke or if she was really that stoned.

"Fine, I'll call her bluff." I thought to myself.

"Just focus on the game Rebecca. Oh dear, looks you dropped chocolate on your chest." I said slowly and calmly, despite what I was planning. Coming around to the front of the couch, I gently ran a fingertip across her breast as I scooped up a drop of the chocolate. Nothing, no reaction. Either this was some mind game of hers or her Pot Cookies had kicked in hard!

"Still winning the fight?" I asked in a wavering voice. "Well the spread had run between your breasts, keep playing and I'll take care of it." Chuckling to myself I placed my hand fully on her breast and gave it a gently squeeze. Still there was no reaction from Rebecca, I was completely confused. If this was a joke, she was taking it a bit far. Fine then, I would keep pushing her bluff, I was going to win this game!

"That chocolate has gone everywhere, I've got to open your shirt for access." In truth it hadn't, but if she was going to play mind games with me, then I was going to roll the dice and see who would back down first. Slowly button after button popped open beneath my touch as her breasts forced the fabric apart, yet she remained unresponsive to my actions.

"Becca, I'm just going to move my controller..."It slowly dawned on me that in her current state, the effects of the cookies and the vibrations of the game had her entranced. Was I giving her instructions without realizing it?

Jumbled thoughts raced through my mind, clouded by a lust far beyond the norm. I found myself gently sliding the handle of the controller between her legs against her pussy. Focused completely on the sounds and vibrations of the game, a slight moan escaped her lips as the handpiece continued to vibrate. No, surely, she was going to stop me. She had to, because I was seriously doubting that I could stop myself.

"That's it Rebecca, just focus on the game. Shut everything out, except the game and my voice."

Gingerly I pulled the dark wet cloth of her underwear aside. The shear material sliding between the handle of the controller and the lips of her mound like silk.

Dear god she was perfect!

Hairless, pale pink lips gently parted as the controller pressed against them. Wedged tightly against her, I applied pressure. Watching in lustful glee as the grip of the handpiece slowly inside her. Her clit, firm and glistening, came into view as the lips of her pussy wrapped around the pointed handle.

"Concentrate on the game Becca, the feel the vibrations as you succeed."

Gaining confidence, I slid my fingers down the handle and against her wetness. Teasingly I danced the tips of my fingers over her clit, trying to time the contact with the vibrations of the machine. Subconsciously her body reacted, her hips rocking ever so slightly, working the handle deeper into her. Gasping ever so slightly as she reacted in pleasure.

With trembling hands, I brushed the straps of her bra down her shoulders, allowing me to release her full breasts. Rose red nipples sprung free, in stark contrast to her soft white skin. Deep down, some inner voice warned that I was going too far, only to be drowned out by the designs of my lust. Hazelnut spread drizzled over each nipple, "I'm just going to lick up the chocolate" I muttered as my tongue slide over her sensitive flesh. Loosing myself I delighted in her gasps and mewled moaning as I gently licked and sucked her nipples clean.

Dipping a finger back in the jar of Nutella, I traced it across her parted mouth, all the while circling her clit. Sliding my finger into her mouth as she gasped, I delighted in the way her tongue slid back and forth, working the hazelnut spread free.

Drunk on her beauty, I slid my hand from the controller to my mouth, eager to taste the sweetness of her juices. It almost pushed me over the edge! I could feel my cock leaking with desperation. A crazed plan formed in my mind, reason and morals had long since left me.

Quietly as I could I unbuckled my pants, the hazelnut spread still sitting on the armrest. With trembling hands, I eased down my pants, my swollen cock springing free. Never had I been this hard, a thin coating of precum glistening in the light from the T.V.

My legs shaking, I dipped my cock into the jar, the coolness a shock, drew me back, causing me to second guess my actions. Was I really going to do this?

Lips parted, a panting whimper escaped Rebecca's mouth as the hand controller vibrated enthusiastically, evaporating my last doubt.

"I have more Chocolate Rebecca, why don't you open your mouth?"

Willingly she complied, mouth opening but a fraction wider. Holding the base of my cock, I rested its hazelnut coated head against her lips. Legs shaking, I fought to stay in control as my heart pounded in my chest. Her tongue snaked forth, sliding against sensitive flesh.

"Gently Rebecca, savour the taste!" I instructed as I fought to maintain my composure. "Open wider so you can to taste more of it."

Carefully pushing forward the head of my cock disappeared, engulfed in her mouth as she subconsciously worked both the chocolate and my precum free. The gentle teasing of her tongue growing firmer.

"You love this don't you Becca?" I whispered, feeling her moan against my cock as the vibrations from the controller brought her closer to release. Her suckling intensified, drawing more of my shaft into her hungry mouth. Bracing myself against the Sofa backrest I fought my shaking legs as I looked down at the face of this stunning woman.

"You love sucking on big, thick, chocolate bars, don't you Becca!" I was getting dangerously close to the point of no return as Rebecca began moaning. Her tongue massaging more intensely against my shaft, milking my cock as she fed on it. Her hips moving bucking gently on their own, as she rode the handpiece.

"There is a surprise filling in this one Becca." I grunted as I allowed myself to succumb to the sensations. Rebecca worked her tongue in feverishly determination, back and forth against my shaft. Her actions drawing me deeper still into her mouth as she devoured every ounce of the Nutella. My trembling arms failed me as my strength fled and I sunk forward.

Fear and extasy washing over me in waves as I felt the head of my cock push its way down her throat. I couldn't move properly to get myself off her! Gently wriggling my hips, I sought to avoid accidently choking her with my intruding cock.

Yet Rebecca's mouth refused to let me go as her orgasm gripped her. Deep stifled moans sending vibrations rocketing through my flesh. Blinding waves of pleasure, washing over me, even before the pulsing cascade of semen burst free. With a mind of its own, Rebecca's mouth eagerly accepted my surprise. Swallowing everything offered and yet still wanting more.

Breathing hard as I recovered, I struggled to draw my still hard, sensitive flesh from her mouth. With a pop the suction broke as I pulled away and Becca's mouth slid closed. Was that the hint of a smile curling at the edges of her lips? How, how was I still this hard? This wasn't normal.

Stepping back, something on the coffee table caught my eye. More of the blue candies. "Yet they weren't candy were they" I realised as my addled brain finally connected the image with memories. I had seen these advertise online, pills for men. They weren't mine.

"Good, you're still hard" an English voice startled me. "It's time for round two, you ready?"

J_Mar
J_Mar
6 Followers