Game of Cards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pointed to the clock to my side, "the 5 minutes start now." I watched the clock as he began to grope my breasts. He began to pinch my nipples as I saw the first minute pass on the clock. He was able to be gentle and rough at the same time as he roughly squeezed my breasts. I began to moan as the touches were getting more intense.

He then took a nipple into his mouth and I leaned further into him as I felt myself lose myself to the horny state. As he began to nibble against my nipple with his teeth I began to move up and down against his cock as I felt against my pussy lips. The contact was so slick and I had to be careful not to let it enter me as I would make an inviting entry in my current state.

The clock showed he was in the final minute as his sucking became rougher and he began to slap my breast gently. I was getting so turned on and I was practically grinding against his cock as I felt my orgasm approaching.

"This feels so good." I moaned as I kept his head buried in my breasts.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I felt my orgasm overcome me. I was resting against his shoulder when his voice awoke me from my post orgasmic haze.

"The time is up. Do you want to play again?" He asked as I was tempted to ask him to take me to bed now.

I moved off him and sat next to him on his sofa as I was still in a haze following my orgasm. "I want to play. What do you want to play for?" I asked hoping he would just want to have sex as I was ready.

"I want you to suck my dick. What do you want?" He asked as his language was becoming more direct. "I want what I wanted before." I said in simple terms.

He shuffled the pack and dealt the cards. I turned over my two cards and I had a face card and an Ace giving me blackjack.

"Yes!" I exclaimed unable to hide my excitement.

He turned over his cards and he had a face card and as he turned over his second card it was an ace. I wondered if my luck could get any worse.

"What does this mean? Do we play again?" I asked a little deflated. "Or it means we both get what we want," he said with a cheeky smile.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I played dumb for a moment as it did not click for me.

"Well, you sit on my face and also you can suck my dick." He explained as it finally hit me that he was talking about the 69 position. I felt so stupid for a moment.

I pushed him down on the sofa as the hunger within me took over. I climbed on top of as I sat down on his face. He hungrily began to lick my pussy that animal inside him coming out. I almost forgot my end of the bargain as I enjoyed his attentions on my pussy.

I felt his hand on my back as he guided me forward bringing me back to what I needed to do.

I could feel his hands spread my cheeks as he directed his attention to my clit. I began to lick the head of his cock as he continued to lick my clit. The sensations felt so good.

He began to suck on my clit as I took his dick deeper into my mouth. I began to take it in deep and pull it out. I loved circling my tongue around the tip as I felt it contract.

His licking began to intensify as he began to gently insert a finger inside of me. I could only imagine how drenched he was getting from my juices. I began to suck faster and squeezed his balls as I was afraid he would push inside me too far and break my hymen. I was gagging on his cock as I took it deep into my mouth and down my throat. I began to love the feel of it as my throat bulged.

My orgasm was approaching at lightning speed as I was moaning on his cock. I then felt his cock begin to twitch and thrust uncontrollably as he came down my throat.

I felt my pussy contract as my own orgasm came flooding him. I had never experienced an orgasm this hard or this intense. My body was out of control.

We were both breathing heavy as we came down from our orgasms. We eventually moved to our seated positions and I saw the mess I had made over his face. It brought a smile to my lips as he seemed to enjoy my body and did not seem to complain. We cleaned ourselves up as we settled back into our seats.

"I think we should play one more game. I want only one thing now." He said like a man focused on his goal. "What do you want to play for?" I asked as curiosity got the better of me.

"I want you to join me in my bed if I win." He said the implication being clear. "What if I win?" I asked.

"You can pick a number and it will be in your account." He said confidently. "What if I said $1,000,000?" I threw out the number more to say this would never happen.

"If you win you will have $1,000,000 and if I win you will spend the night in my bed." He said as though it was decided.

"I am sorry I never expected you to agree to such a ridiculous number. I cannot." I said trying to back out. "Why not? Have you not enjoyed the games so far?" He asked concerned at my change of tone. "I am a virgin!" I almost screamed in frustration.

There was a silence between us as this new information was absorbed by Hassan.

"I will pay you the $1,000,000 just to play this last game. If you win or lose, you keep the money. If I win you spend the night in my bed. We do not have to have sex or anything else. We can sleep or do whatever else but it will be your choice and if you win you can leave or stay. It is your choice." As he explained his position I felt a little more relaxed.

I was hooked by the thrill of the game and there was a desire within me to keep playing. I was in control and I wanted this final game.

I picked up the cards trying to take control of the situation. I dealt the first card to each of us.

He turned his over to reveal a face card and I turned mine over to reveal a face card. There was a tense atmosphere now as we both could be one card away from winning.

Instinctively I tightened my legs together as I felt an excitement between them. I began to think of my options. If I won would I just get dressed and walk out. If I lost would I be able to control my desires if we were in the same bed. It was my choice but the longer I was with him, my choice was sounding more difficult by the second.

I handed him his next card and he turned it over to reveal a face card. He had a strong position and I felt a sense of calmness creep in as the idea of losing and letting it be his decision would be easier for me.

I turned over my next card to reveal a 7. I would have to take another card and the game was being drawn out when I wished it was over. I went to turn my next card but I had a peek of it before turning. Instead of turning it I put the cards back in the deck and turned to Hassan.

"You have won. Do you want to take me to your bed?" I asked seductively.

There was a surprised expression on his face as I had not revealed my last card but it slowly dawned on him why that was. As he realised I wanted this as much as him a confidence grew within him.

He stood up as he held out his hand for me. I took it and he helped me to my feet. He directed me to the bed but then stopped.

He turned to look at me and said, "You need to be naked before you got in bed." I looked down and he was looking at my stockings.

"I thought you liked the stockings," I asked cheekily. "You look good but I want to see you as you."

I unclipped the garter belt and pulled it down to my feet. I slowly rolled down each stocking as I became completely naked in front of him. Despite all that had happened, this was the first time I was completely naked for the judgment of his eyes. There was a hunger in his eyes as he feasted on my body.

He pulled me into the bedroom, "Just to remind you there is no pressure tonight. We can just sleep if that is all you want." The more he told me I did not need to do anything the more I wanted to.

We both got into bed naked and turned to me, "Do you want to just sleep?" He asked as a hunger was growing inside of me.

"You deserve a kiss at least. You won after all." I said as our bodies came closer together in the comfortable silk sheets.

He tenderly kissed me on the lips as our bodies came closer together. I placed my hand on his lips as our kiss became more absorbing. He was sucking on my lips as he placed his hand on my back. We were getting more intimate as I felt his tongue enter my mouth. I reciprocated as our breathing became heavy.

I moved my hand to his head and began to pull him in tighter to the kiss. His hand had moved down and I could feel him run his hands over my ass. There was sensuality in my body that I had never felt before.

Our tongues were swirling around each other as our bodies came closer. I could feel his body next to mine as his penis lightly brushed my wet pussy lips. His hand was now cupping my ass cheeks as the intimacy began to grow into something more overtly sexual between us.

He used his firm hold on my ass to pull me in closer to him as his cock began to rub more firmly against my pussy lips.

I began to moan into his mouth as the intensity of the situation was getting me so hot.

I rolled back as I pulled him on to me. He was on top of me now and I wrapped my legs around him as he began to grind against my pussy lips.

My pussy was so wet that his cock naturally went to my entrance. All of a sudden he stopped and broke off the kiss.

We were both breathing heavy as we tried to get air.

"Are you sure you don't want to stop?" He asked concerned about my limits.

"Just keep kissing me. If I break the kiss then I will want to stop." I said as I pulled him in deeper for another kiss.

I immediately swallowed his tongue as he entered the head of his cock inside of me. He kept pulling his head out and back in as I begin to moan into his mouth. I was getting so turned on and my body was inviting him further in as I locked my legs behind him.

He continued his gentle thrusting and then I felt him push hard inside of me as he entered me fully. I dug my nails in his back and scraped the skin off as I felt the pain rip through me. I could feel myself completely fulfilled for the first time and it felt special.

I felt the him begin to thrust in and out of me as the pain subsided and it was replaced by a new found hunger and passion.

I began to feel pleasure on a heightened level that I had never experienced before as I felt him thrust with a renewed passion.

He fucked me harder and harder as I felt my senses go into overdrive. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced went through my body.

I was in love with this man that had made me experience this for the first time ever. Before I was able to come down from my orgasm he turned me around and began to fuck me hard from behind.

I was pushing back against his hard cock as he filled me again. He pulled me up by the hair as our bodies came together. I had never been so filled in my life.

"Fuck me. Fuck me so hard," I moaned in lust. He turned my head as we kissed again. I loved the feeling of his tongue down my throat.

I felt him cum inside me as my own orgasm reached it's peak.

We both fell asleep satisfied of our urges. The next morning I woke up beside him and I did not want to leave. I wanted so much more but it was the last night of his holiday.

We promised to meet again once my holiday was over.

12