Game of Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But that wouldn't have brought as much fun as I have while trying to make you accept me." Sergio said as he turned the boy so that they were face to face. "I have never felt as happy as I feel right now. Everything about you makes me wanna scream to the entire world how perfect you are. I know this is my final bus stop!"

Eric locked his arms around Sergio, brushing his nose on his. "And you're the best boyfriend ever. So thank you too."

"You don't have to thank me!" Sergio moaned. "I should be the one thanking you for accepting me even though I am not worthy."

He planted a kiss on his forehead and held him tightly. "Now are you ready?"

"Ready?" Eric raised an eyebrow. "For what?"

"Well, my dear darling boyfriend, I want to take you somewhere I think you'll love." Sergio chuckled softly. "It will just be the two of us."

Eric smiled. "Where?"

"You ask too many questions, Eric!" He said, pinching his nose lovingly. "Just finish dressing up and we'll be on our way, okay?"

Eric nodded and then quickly rushed to his wardrobe. He had no idea what Sergio had planned for the both of them but he was very happy.

***

"Hey, be careful!" Sergio held Eric's hand sweetly, helping him walk. "It is a little rough here."

"Where are we?" Eric asked, looking all around.

It was dark though not so much. He could see everything though not clearly. They were in a bush of some sort on the outskirts of town and they were about 5 minutes' walk from where the car had been parked. Eric was a little worried although he completely trusted Sergio. But they were mostly surrounded by trees and he was a bit scared.

"Come, we are almost there."

Sergio held Eric until they reached the place where he had planned to take Eric. It was at the edge of a mountain like area. There was wind blowing and it was a little chilly and that was what made the moment even romantic.

"Here we are, Eric!" Sergio opened his arms widely. "Welcome to one of the most beautiful spots in Zelda."

Eric looked in front of him and he was so impressed with what he saw. While he stood at that mountain peak, Eric realized that it gave the most beautiful view of Zelda city. God! It was really, really beautiful and he couldn't help but cover his mouth in happiness.

The way the city lights looked like... the magnificence in which the buildings shown and the sight of cars moving in the distance. God! Eric had never seen any view so beautiful in his life before. It brought tears of mirth to him.

"This place is beautiful, Sergio!" He exclaimed, glancing at his smiling boyfriend. "I have never seen anything like this my entire life. It's so quiet and peaceful here."

Sergio raised his head and just smelt the night wind. "I am glad you like it. I thought since you're a student from the school of arts, you might love it and appreciate it, probably get some ideas from it."

Eric looked at his boyfriend and he blushed. "This is really amazing, I swear. But... how do you know of this place?"

"I love exploring!" He said simply, staring into his boyfriend's face. "And I have known of this place for quite some time but I never got a chance to see it. I thought it would be nice to see it with the love of my life. I am glad you like it."

He went closer to Eric, locked his arms around him and just held him closer to his body. God! He felt really warm on the inside and having his body closer to Eric's was a little too much for him. He could already feel himself getting out of control.

He started closing his eyes, enjoying the feelings that over flooded him. But suddenly, he felt his phone vibrating. He slowly took out his phone to see who was calling him and the moment his eyes landed there, he felt his body go cold instantly.

'Trev!' He thought as a shiver went down his spine.

Sergio felt really scared and his heart began pounding in his chest. He quickly let go of the boy and took a step backwards, staring at his phone like he was expecting something to come out of there. It was already 8.pm and that was usually his time with his boyfriend, Trev.

He was probably calling him to remind him that they were gonna be video chatting.

'Oh my God!' Sergio thought as he rubbed his forehead. He suddenly felt hot. 'What am I going to do now? I can't talk to Trev right now when I am with Eric. And if I don't talk to him, he'll get really upset. But if I answer the call, everything will come crushing down.'

He quickly cut the call and wrote a quick text to Trev.

'Sorry, baby. I can't answer your call right now. We are having a very important seminar. I will call you as soon as I get out! Love you so much.'

Having sent the message, Sergio switched off his phone and slipped it back in his pocket. That had been a close one.

"Are you okay?"

Sergio quickly raised his head and found Eric staring at him with a smile.

"W-what?" He stuttered. He was nervous as fuck. "S-sure! I am okay. But you cannot see the complete beauty of the city from here. I will show you a place where you'll appreciate it more. Let's go!"

The two guys coiled their arms and started going away from there. Sergio was still recovering from the fear that he had felt. He was glad that was over.

They walked a short distance from their initial place and came to a place which was flat and it had a trees. But what Eric saw shocked him. It was really beautiful. The city, the buildings and the lights were now in full view. But now they looked like a lot of hot coals on the ground. It was beautiful.

"Oh my God!" Eric gasped, touching his chest. "This is really the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen. Oh my God, this is really amazing. It's almost... magical. I didn't know a place like this existed."

Sergio crooned. "It's all for you, my baby."

Eric was so excited. He just wished his friends had been there to see what he was seeing. It was really beautiful and as an arts students, he knew beauty when he saw it. He had never been as excited as he got at that particular time.

Then suddenly, Sergio took his left hand and he felt him putting something cold there. He quickly moved his eyes and found Eric putting on his hand a really beautiful golden bracelet. It was so beautiful that it glowed in the dark and he could already read the words, 'From Sergio to Eric.'

Eric felt his heart racing and he got really emotional. "Sergio, I..."

"Don't say anything." Sergio muttered as he took Eric's hand and kissed it. "Just enjoy the moment baby. Would you like to seat?"

"Sit?" Eric asked, still staring at the beautiful bracelet.

"Yeah!" Sergio gestured.

That was when Eric saw it, a really beautiful hammock just a little distance away from them. It had beautiful flowers decorated all over it. They both went and lay there, facing the city. It looked extremely beautiful from where they sat.

Eric had his head on the hunk's chest, breathing in his cologne with his arms tightly wrapped around him. God, everything felt really beautiful and real. Eric didn't wanna let that moment go. He was ready to spend the entire night there.

"Whoa! This feels so good." Sergio moaned as he placed a kiss on Eric's head. "I just wish in future, we'll be just like this, seated in a place like this while holding hands, probably at the beach probably with David, Lily, Liam and Zoey."

Eric frowned, raising rising from the guy's chest. Then he stared at him in confusion. "David, Liam? Who are those people?"

Sergio chuckled happily, slightly pinching Eric's nose. "They're our future kids, silly! 4 kids with a beauty like yours."

"You're crazy, you know that, right? We just met and..."

"But it doesn't take any time for one to know that he's actually met his soulmate." Sergio said in a sweet tone as his hands cupped Eric's cheeks. "And you baby are my soulmate. We must start from the beginning"

Eric felt his cheeks getting hot and he blushed. When he looked at Sergio, he found him getting closer. His face bent down into his in slow motion. He shivered, cold penetrating the rest of his body. Sergio's nose brushed on his and he slowly closed his eyes as emotions overcrowded him. He could already feel Sergio adjusting his body, trying to get on top of him while he slowly laid him on the hammock. He was scared but he couldn't control what he felt.

Just as Sergio got one leg on him, Eric's phone gave a sharp vibration in his pocket and he almost jumped up. He quickly came back to his senses, looked away and took a deep breath. Then he quickly took his phone and found a text. It was from Riya. He just began staring at it.

Sergio on the other hand cursed himself for what he had been about to do. He could already see that the boy was now a bit shy.

"S-sorry!" Sergio apologized softly.

Eric turned his head and found Sergio gripping his hair.

"Actually, I... I just got carried away by the moment. I... I didn't... I didn't mean to..."

"What are you saying?" Eric smiled, taking his hands. "It's not your fault. The both of us were just..."

"No, Eric!" He shook his head, smiling sheepishly. "Don't try to cover up for my mistakes. Actually..."

Eric quickly locked his lips with Sergio's, kissing on them softly. "I don't want you to say anything, Sergio. I am not complaining, okay. Please, let's just enjoy this moment."

Sergio smiled and nodded. He laid Eric's head on his chest and the two just continued watching the beautiful city. It was really romantic and they talked and talked until Eric eventually slept off. Sergio smiled when he looked at him. He locked his arms around him, kissing his head. It felt so heavenly and he didn't wanna let it go.

'If this is all just a game, then why does it feel so good when I am with you? I just hope you'll understand me eventually when you find out the truth.'

He kissed Eric and then just enjoyed the moment he was spending with him.

***

A week later

*

Laurel came inside the fancy office with a smile, slowly walking to the man that sat comfortably on the comfy chair behind the table. She was dressed sexily in a black suit with a white shirt inside and her hair tied in a bun with black high heels on her feet.

The man that she was staring at was dressed in a dark brown suit with his fingers hitting softly on the table. He was the CEO of the firm that she had been working at for a long time. He was a highly respected man.

"Yes, sir!" laurel said with a smile. "You called me?"

Mr. Rivera nodded right before he threw an envelope on the table. "That's for you."

Laurel nodded and she opened the envelope. She was smiling but the moment she laid her eyes on the letter inside, she didn't need to even go further. She quickly looked at Mr. Rivera and just shook her head.

"But sir, what have I done?" She asked softly with tears in her eyes. "You can't do this, please? I haven't done anything, sir. I always do my job well, you know me."

Mr. Rivera sighed, putting his hands together. "Look, Laurel... you're a really good lawyer, no doubt. But we have to let you go. We have no choice but to let you go."

"Why sir?" Laurel said as a tear went down her cheeks. "You know very well that..."

"Just consider it as a break. We're suspending you while we make our decisions." Mr. Rivera said softly. "I am really sorry Laurel but your scandals are ruining our reputation as a firm. We've lost so many clients because of you and we can't risk it anymore. Although you're the best attorney we have here, we can't risk losing our clients."

Laurel threw herself on her knees, putting her hands together. "Please, sir. You know that this is the only way that I am able to support my family. You know I am a single mother and my son needs this, we need this."

"I am sorry!"

"Can't you at least give me a month?" Laurel pleaded. "Please, I am begging you. I am ready to do anything just to keep my job, sir. I will work twice as hard. I will do anything please."

Mr. Rivera grinned like an evil man. "Anything?"

"Yes!" Laurel said, nodding. "I am desperate here, sir!"

Mr. Rivera sighed, rubbing his hands. "In that case..." He paused and got up from his chair. Then he walked to where laurel stood and he passed around her, looking from head to toe. Then he put his hand on her shoulder, squeezing it lovingly.

"There's something that you can do." He chuckled manically, making laurel really nervous. "If you can help me then I can help you."

Laurel frowned, wondering where all this was going. "What do you mean, sir?"

"Come on, Laurel!" Mr. Rivera chuckled. "We're both adults here. If you fulfill my needs then I will fulfill yours. I can convince the board members to change their decisions, make them see reason." He traced her neck with his finger. Then he looked at her cleavage and leaked his tongue.

"What?" Laurel moved away, quickly covering her cleavage with the jacket. "How can you ask me this, sir?" To say she was shocked would be an understatement. "Is this the kind of man you are?"

"What kind of man?" Mr. Rivera asked. "Just be reasonable. I like you and I have always wanted to have a taste of you..."

"Disgusting!" laurel spat, shaking her head angrily. "Is this what you do with your other employees? I trusted you. You're a married man with three beautiful kids. Is this what you do?"

"Oh please!" He snarled, getting a bit angry. "Haven't you heard of give what you have to get what you want?"

"I know these are times of exchange, sir!" laurel said with a raised voice. "But I believe my skills are good enough to..."

"What fucking skills?" Mr. Rivera snapped. "Who needs them when I can have you? And please, don't act all righteous when we all know you're a mistress? We all know the number of clients that you've been fucking to earn extra money!"

"How dare you!"

Laurel didn't know what entered her but she furiously raised her hand and gave him the dirtiest slap that she had ever given anyone. The impact of the slap sent him flying to the table with a thud. It hurt.

Laurel's tears started rolling. "How dare you insult me? Just because I work for you doesn't mean I have sold my soul to you."

Mr. Rivera touched his cheek and then looked at his hand. It stung a lot and he felt like he was bleeding. He furiously rose, looked at her angrily and groaned. "Who the fuck do you think you are, bitch?" He snarled, clenching his fists. "How dare you lay your dirty hands on me? Is this what I get for trying to help you?"

"Help?" Laurel yelled. "What help are you talking about? You call trying to sleep with me, insulting my dignity help?"

"You can call it however you like. But right now you just exhausted your chances of getting employed. I will destroy you, Laurel." He vowed. "I will make you wish that you never did what you just did to me. And you're fired. Get the fuck out of my office and this company."

Laurel rubbed her tears furiously. Then she turned angrily and stormed out of the office. The moment she got out, she got the shock of her life when she almost bumped into Giada who was busy smiling evilly at her. Her pain increased and tears started flowing again.

"I should have known." Laurel said, shaking her head. "It was you? What kind of woman are you, Giada? What have I done to you?"

"So what if it was me?" Giada grinned, eyeing the woman from head to toe. "You don't expect to touch the tail of a tiger and get spared, do you? I warned you to stay away from my husband, didn't I, both you and that illegitimate son of yours?" She yelled, her face getting stern. "I warned you but you didn't wanna listen. This is the payment for everything that you've done. And if you think I am done then you're dead wrong. I will not rest until I destroy you."

"How do you live with yourself?" Laurel asked. "Didn't you get satisfied when you killed my child? Didn't you het satisfied when you caused my son so much pain? When will this be over?"

"It will never be over." Giada said harshly. "It will never be over until I see you crawling on the ground like a worm." Then she smiled teasingly. "Have a good life."

She waved her fingers in the air and entered Mr. Rivera's office, leaving Laurel there. Laurel felt really scared. She couldn't believe Giada had done that to her. She needed to do something quick. She needed to find another job because aside from the fact that she needed another job, she was scared Eric was gonna find out and she didn't want that to happen.

***

Eric was smiling as he slowly kneaded the dough for the cookies that he wanted to make. He was just so happy that he felt like God Himself had taken all the happiness in the world and poured it all on him. His heart was racing and he felt hot all over. The happiness that he was feeling at that moment was something that had been with him ever since he met Sergio. God! If only he could share that happiness with his mother.

"Hey, you!" Eric heard a raw voice right before he felt arms tightly locking around him.

Eric turned his head slowly to look into the eyes of the most handsome man he had ever met, his happiness. He felt shivers run down his spine and he moaned. The area where Sergio's hands locked felt like there was flame burning him there.

"What are you doing here?" Eric asked softly, biting his lips.

"I missed you so much and I decided to come and help you."

"Help me?" Eric chuckled. "You're just here to disturb me. You know what you do to me whenever you're around, Sergio. Go back to the living room or the bedroom. I will find you there as soon as I am done here."

Sergio slowly turned Eric that they were facing each other, their bodies pressed against one another.

"But you won't be there, babe." He complained as he leaned to kiss those tender lips. But Eric moved his head and he kissed his cheek instead. "And besides, I wanna be with you like this. I wanna kiss those lips and cuddle with you."

"We just kissed like five minutes ago."

"More like five centuries ago."

"You're crazy!" Eric moved away and went to the fridge to get some milk.

But Sergio closed the fridge and pinned Eric there, pressing him hard against the fridge. Then he got closer that their lips were almost brushing. His breaths sounded like a washing machine and his heart was pounding violently in his chest. Shit! Whatever had happened to him in the past week was something that he couldn't even understand himself. It was like Eric had cast a spell on him.

"You don't know what you do to me, Eric." His voice sounded inhuman. "You've got no idea the crazy things I wanna do to you each time I am closer to you. You're irresistible." He leaned closer and his lips on Eric's in a raw passionate kiss. "I wanna kiss you all over. I wanna please you and I wanna worship that body of yours."

Eric's cheeks pinkened and he held in a smile. His heart was racing so much that he felt like he was gonna have a heart attack.

"Sergio! Get away from me." He said teasingly, pushing the guy away from him. He was enjoying the whole thing he couldn't lie. He quickly turned to open the fridge but Sergio kissed his neck from behind and he felt like he'd been connected to a cable of electricity. "Sergio!" He moaned in a sexy tone.

"Hmmm..." That was all that came out of Sergio's mouth. He was enjoying giving attention to Eric's body.

"Sergio!"

"Coming!"

"The food!" Eric moaned, his eyes dropping into his head. "Please!"

Sergio was painfully hard. For the past one week, he'd been feeling tortured when he was with Eric. They hadn't done anything silly of course. They just cuddled, kissed and other stuffs that couples did apart from sex. It had been a fun week and Sergio had enjoyed it.

"Hey!" Eric quickly moved away, breathing like he'd just escaped from a predator. "I am working here."

God! Sergio was looking sexy as hell. He was wearing a blue skinny jean with an unbuckled belt and a black boxer inside. He didn't have any shirt on and he was just exposing that meaty body of his to Eric. Eric was impressed.