Game of Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was wearing these pretty blue smart shoes that looked like they were made by the gods of mount Olympus themselves. It was really beautiful to see.

Where Giada sat, she felt her heart jump in her chest and excitement took her by surprise. She leaned towards her handsome son and whispered, "We're soon gonna be part of that."

"I know." Trevor giggled like an idiot. "I can almost imagine how rich we'll be, mom!"

The two winked and continued watching the wonderful show.

Giada could feel the excitement in her head... she felt it in her eyes, her heart and her entire body. In fact, she was just swimming in it as she stared at those models killing it on the runway. She knew she was part of it already. She could already feel it.

The show continued with a number of models showing off the designs of the clothes and shoes. But with each model that came out there, it was like the designs just got better. There were different beautiful, classy snickers unlike anything anyone had ever seen before and heels so high that everyone was wondering how they were able to walk in them. But they did their best and everyone was sure they were professional models although they looked really young.

Finally, the grand finale reached and all the models came for a final walk but once they were done, they didn't go back in but rather stood at the stage where they lined up, each with a pose. Cameras were flickering and the noise just got louder. Sergio knew that whoever had made those shoes must have been someone really talented.

Then a beautifully dressed young man with blonde hair came on the stage and bowed. He was holding a microphone and everyone knew that he was probably the designer. He waved at the crowd and they just went crazier.

"Wow!" The man said happily in the microphone. "I have no words for what I have seen here today. But before I go into details, let me take a chance to thank all of you beautiful people for being here."

Everyone cheered happily, clapping.

"But my greatest gratitude goes to our all-time loved man governor, Mr. David Smith."

David raised his hand, smiling and waving his hands. He was super excited.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Smith for giving us such wonderful opportunity to be a part of your success." The man continued. "What we've seen here today is unlike anything I have ever seen, personally. Your company never disappoints and no wonder it has managed to stay on top. Thank you so much."

The crowd cheered again.

"Without wasting any time, I would love to thank the most, the man behind these beautiful designs, someone who deserves all the credit and one of the rarest people left on this earth and also one of the benefactors of this event." The man laughed.

"Ladies and gentlemen," He hollered. "Let us all welcome with a big round of applause, Mr. Hernandez!"

Everyone started clapping loudly and happily including members of the VIP.

The gate opened and a handsome, really beautiful young man emerged with a smile on his face. At the same time, red confetti started falling on the stage. He was as beautiful as seeing the last beam of light from the sunset illuminate the surface of an endless ocean. He was like a painted masterpiece that could drive the artist insane with the realization they could never achieve anything nearly as perfect. He was beautiful beyond comprehension.

Sergio was clapping happily and excitedly with the brightest smile on his face. But suddenly, the smile that was on his face slowly started fading. His claps became weak until he eventually stopped. He went frozen and couldn't even move. He couldn't even blink.

At that particular time, Sergio became aware of his own beat. It was like everything went quiet. He couldn't hear anything although it was loud. He felt a cold wind go through him and he gulped as fear and surprise took him by storm. His face was blank as he stared at the stage nonstop, at the man that walked gracefully on the stage.

He was dressed in a beautiful pure white, classy see through shirt with a tight white vest inside that was designed in such a way that everyone was amazed. The vest was tucked in a beautiful white designer's trouser that was see through from the knee down and he had beautiful white designer's shoes that looked really amazing.

He had a smile on his face that captivated a lot of souls and he killed the runway with his beauty. His hair, oh his hair looked so beautiful. It was unicorn Frappuccino hair. And it was made in high top bun with long hair. It looked so amazing on him and he was like the most beautiful man ever.

Sergio was still frozen. He couldn't move and he was scared. Trev felt his heart pound in fear and a cold wind went down his spine. He gulped and then looked at his fiancé, seeing him looking lost and scared. Trev had never felt so scared in his entire life before. His heart hammered into his chest and he felt dizzy for a few seconds. His eyes were on his fiancé and then the man on the stage.

Giada on the other hand had lost the smile on her face. She felt like she was seated on hot coals. Fear flooded through her being. Terror thundered down on her and she felt frightened down to the soles of her shoes. Her belly clumped, she sweated with fear and her body shook with fear. Her heart jumped as terror stabbed it. Tears formed in her eyes and she began panicking. It couldn't be. Brice on the other hand just stood still in his seat, feeling like he was dreaming but he felt some warmth. Everyone else had no idea what was happening. They just kept on clapping and smiling.

The man walked to the front and stood there, smiling brightly while moving his face to look at the happy crowd. He was indeed beautiful and the red confetti falling on him made him look like an angel.

"Eric!" Sergio gasped in shock.

To be continued...

***

Don't forget to drop your comments and rates. Love you so much guys.

The theme songs for this chapter are, 'I miss you,' by Clean Bandit, 'Flawless' by Beyonce and 'Take a bow' by Rihanna.

Chapter 7 is coming soon.

Feel the passion.