Game of Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" Trevor said harshly, snapping his finger on her face. "Enough is enough, Adrianna and I think you've poisoned my relationship for too long. I will not..."

"Moi!" Adrianna gasped, giving fake sad eyes. "What have I done now? If I wanted you out, Trevor, you'd have been out that door and out of our lives for good. What had just happened were just my brother's eyes opening for the first time and giving you a piece of his mind. That was just a twitch..." She put her finger on her chin, looking into the roof like she was thinking of something.

"I wonder what is going to happen once his eyes are fully open." She gave a mocking laughter.

"You can do whatever you want, Adrianna but whether you like it or not, Sergio is mine and mine alone." He gave a wicked chuckle. "I will be coming to this house as a son in law in less than three weeks and there's nothing you can do to stop that."

"Why should I?" Adrianna nodded. "I'll just let destiny take its course. And then we'll see who'll eventually end up becoming the son in law of this house. So if I were you, I'd enjoy it while I can. Ciao!" She waved her fingers in the air and left laughing up the stairs.

But what she didn't know is that what she had said to Trevor had actually made him freeze.

'We'll see who'll end becoming the son in law of this house.'

Trevor was shocked, scared and really angry. What did Adrianna mean by that? Did it mean that there was someone else or... no, it couldn't be. It just couldn't be. Trev clenched his fists and stormed out of the house.

***

Sergio threw his jacket angrily on the bed and then started furiously unbuttoning his shirt. His conversation with Trevor downstairs had gotten him so mad that he didn't regret any of the words that he had said to him.

And at that time, the only picture at the back of his mind was that of Eric. He knew he needed to approach him and say something to him but how the hell was he gonna do that when he became a coward when he had gone to him earlier.

Sergio was gotten out of his thoughts when he heard the sound of his door. He didn't need to check who it was because he knew it was Adrianna.

"Hey! How did it go?" Adrianna giggled, throwing herself on the bed like a kid. She looked happy. "Did you get a chance to talk to him?"

Sergio sighed, shaking his head. "I couldn't."

"What?" Adrianna rose from the bed. "Are you serious? After all that we had talked about it?"

"I know what we talked about, okay?" He was really angry. "It's just easier said than done. I... I am scared, Adrianna. I have been searching for this boy for almost five years and now that I have found him... I am scared."

"Of what?" Adrianna asked.

"Of what he is gonna say to me." He said with tears building up in his eyes. "I am scared of what he is gonna do and I am scared of awakening the pain I had made him go through five years ago. I admit I love him a lot but... but I am scared of losing him."

"But shouldn't the love you feel for him give you strength, Sergio?" Adrianna asked, squeezing his shoulder. "You're a very strong man, the strongest person I know."

"This is different, Adrianna." He shook his head. "When I saw him, I got weak. I felt like a big coward and I literally hid from him."

"But..."

"I don't know what Eric does to me, Adrianna." He sighed, sitting on the bed with his face between his palms. "Whenever I think about him, I get so excited. Whenever I see him, I just get so scared. What if he doesn't love me anymore? What if he doesn't share the same feelings as I do? It's been so long and..."

"But at least, you will be doing the right thing." Adrianna reassured. "You will be apologizing for the pain that you had caused him five years ago. I don't know how Eric is but I believe he is good person and he will forgive you."

Sergio felt a tear go down his cheek. "What if he doesn't?"

"And when have you ever given up on something?" Adrianna smiled, cupping his cheeks. "The Sergio I know doesn't give up on anything. You keep on going back. Show him how sorry you are and he'll eventually forgive you. I am pretty sure he loves you too because such love like you told me just doesn't go away like that."

Sergio took his sister's hands and kissed them.

"Will you support me?"

"Anything for you, baby." She chuckled. "As long as I see a smile on your face, I am happy."

"Whatever did I do to..."

"Don't go there." Adrianna warned, making Sergio laugh. "Just go and get this boy and be happy. I want you to gather your courage and see him tomorrow. That's all."

Sergio smiled and took his sister's hands, pulling her closer. He held her tighter, kissing her forehead.

"Thank you so much, Adrianna."

"Don't mention it."

Sergio felt a bit of confident but he was still not sure how he was gonna do it. What he had done was really terrible and he won't ever be surprised if Eric was pretty mad at him. He was probably gonna sustain some injuries but he was gonna handle it.

***

Trevor threw his phone angrily on the couch and then started moving from side to side like he was thinking of something. He was really mad. His hands trembled in anger and he felt like killing someone.

"Damn you!" He screamed. "Damn you, all of you."

Giada came rushing to the living room, wondering what was wrong with her son. She saw him moving from side to side and she got worried.

"Baby, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

Trevor looked at his mother and his anger just went overboard. "I swear I am gonna kill that oversized ugly Barbie doll, mom. I will kill her."

"Oversized?" Giada muttered, a frown appearing on her face. "Barbie doll? What are you talking about?"

"I am talking about that stupid, ugly sister of Sergio, Adrianna." He seethed, clenching his fist. "She doesn't know what the fuck I can do."

"Come on, Trevor. You know how Adrianna has always been." Giada said, holding him lovingly. "You shouldn't pay any attention to her."

"Well, I have had it up to here." He gestured to his neck. "Today, she got on my last nerve. How dare she suggest that Sergio is not going to marry me in less than three weeks? She literally warned me to enjoy my remaining moments at that mansion."

"What?" Giada glowered. "Adrianna said that? Why?"

"It's all Sergio's fault." Trevor said harshly. "Mom, I went to his house early today and..."

He started narrating his story to Giada and the deeper he went, the angrier Giada got.

"What? How did that happen? I thought you already had Sergio under your control so how did he answer like that?"

"I don't understand, mommy!" He sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "But all I know is that Sergio lied to me. He didn't go to that office and..." Trevor paused and his eyes widened, almost popping out of his socket. "....what if... what if he went to see him, mommy?" He held Giada's hands tightly almost to the point of pain.

Panic surged through Giada and her heart began racing. Dread twisted in her gut and she felt her stomach clench.

"Mommy, what if that bitch is trying to steal my Sergio away from me?"

"No!" Giada shook her head. "You know we cannot allow that to happen, Trevor. Eric must never come even close to Sergio, not even an inch. We're are not gonna allow that. Sergio is yours and yours alone. As long as I am your mother, I'll not let you lose that man."

"Mom, what am I going to do?" Trevor was sick with fear. His hands shook uncontrollably. "I can't believe going through what..."

"Well, that's not happening." Giada chuckled bitterly. "I am pushing through with my plans. I am gonna wipe that boy off the surface of this planet, I swear. Nothing is changing and your wedding to Antonio must go through no matter what happens, do you understand, Trevor?"

Trevor nodded and then an evil grin appeared on his face when a thought hit him.

"In that case, I know exactly what I have to do." He felt a sudden flare of joy. "I know exactly who to approach. It is my destiny to get married to Sergio and I will not let anything get in the way. By hook or by crook, I shall become his groom."

Giada's took a flight. "Now that's the Trevor that I know." She extended her hand, opening her palm. "We'll never give up. In this fight, we've already won. If you're cunning, evil, manipulative and really smart, everything will go your way."

Trevor giggled and placed his hand on top of his mother's palm. Then they held each other tightly with evil grins on their faces. It was gonna be a long and bumpy ride for their enemies. Mission 'get married to Sergio' was now active. And they were gonna move mountains just to achieve that.

***

"That's it. Nice!" The director of the photoshoot announced. "Hold that pose! Gorgeous."

Eric was killing his photo shoot that day, looking cute, professional and sexy at the same time. He was wearing a beautiful white shirt which was halfway buttoned and tucked in a black designer's tight trouser that fit him like a second skin. On his feet were the most beautiful white shoes that were like designed by angels. He was holding a black red blazer over his shoulder, giving the fiercest poses ever.

"Love that!" The director shouted. "Wow, sexy!"

Eric was enjoying the comments from the director of the shoot. Everyone on set that day could see that not only did he enjoy what he was doing, but he was probably the best that they had worked with. Cameras were rolling and shuttering and the fan was blowing on him, making everything seem magical.

His beautiful hair which was now just pitch black with blue highlights was made in a lovely braided bun, revealing his face. Everyone on set couldn't help but admire his beautiful face. He'd been doing the photoshoot for over two hours and he was a bit tired.

He'd done a lot when he was just in casual, one when he was playing with candy and this one when he was just a professional business man with pictures of some of his designs behind him. He was truly happy and he didn't doubt he was doing a great job.

"And that's a wrap." The director said.

Eric took a deep breath and smiled, getting off the set. He went to the director who had his arms wide open already and he hugged him tightly.

"Wow! I must say, Mr. Hernandez that that was a really long but..." He gestured and chuckled. "...that was my most interesting shoot to direct to date. I have never had so much fun with a client before and it's all thanks to you. I am truly grateful for having a legend like you on set."

"Come on," Eric threw his hand. "It's really nothing. It's actually an honor to have my photoshoot with lifestyle magazine."

"The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Hernandez." The director slightly bowed. "Being the first to take your photo, this is gonna be a huge deal for us. So thanks."

"It's fine but you're welcome." He patted the man on the shoulder. "Please, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and get changed. I have a really important meeting."

"Of course," The director said as he waved.

Eric waved at the crew and they all waved happily. He was happy too. Eric glanced at his watch and realized that he was a bit late and probably, Mr. Smith was waiting for him. He started rushing to the room where he had left his stuff and he didn't even look where he was going. His eyes were on his phone.

Suddenly, Eric bumped into someone really hard and he gasped, almost dropping his phone to the floor. He quickly rose his head to look at the person he had bumped into.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry for..."

But that was all he said when all of a sudden, he froze, a sense of coldness took over. His body felt stiff and his skin began tingling. Eric's very hands began trembling and he felt something slowly forming inside of him, anger, rage, pain and dread. He gripped his jacket harder, pulling on it. He didn't even realize he was staring.

'It's true. I had no idea you were a virgin.'

Eric suddenly started receiving flashbacks of his painful past and he got scared. He hadn't planned on seeing Sergio anytime soon but here he was, staring into his eyes by surprise. He didn't know how to react.

Sergio on the other just remained standing there, staring at the boy without even blinking. God, he'd become so beautiful and his hairless face was angelic. He hadn't changed much, just his beauty gone beyond what he'd expected.

Standing so close to Eric, Sergio felt a pulling force getting him closer to the boy. His heart pounded violently, each second bringing an even great impulse. He hadn't expected to see Eric there so he didn't know how to react. But one thing he knew was that he was very scared. His hand rose unconsciously and a sheepish smile popped up his face.

Eric felt like someone had just stabbed his heart. That smile on Sergio's face brought a dull heartache that rippled through him slowly. It reminded him of all the lies. He couldn't stay there. He just moved to the other side and started rushing out of there like nothing had happened.

Sergio didn't even know when he turned and started following Eric behind. It was like Eric had a magnet that he was pulling him with.

Eric rushed to the room where he'd left his stuff and he was heading to his stuff when all of a sudden, he felt someone pull on his arm and turn him around. He found himself close to Sergio's face and he quickly released his hand, moving away from the man.

"Eric!" Sergio's voice was soft and shaky.

But Eric felt like someone had pinched his skin with needles. He tried to go away but Sergio took his hand and held it sweetly, rubbing on it. Eric felt tears welling in his eyes and he felt really weak at that moment.

'He's telling the truth...' A voice rang through his head. 'It was all a game, Eric. You've lost.'

He pulled his hand away quickly and started leaving but Sergio blocked him and stood in front of him, staring into his face. Sergio's eyes were teary and he couldn't hold it anymore. They came running down his cheeks.

"Eric, please..." He muttered. "...please."

Eric released his hand furiously and took a step back away from the man in front of him.

"How dare you!" Eric snarled as pain sheeted through him with a terrible intensity. "How dare you show your face to me and even touch me! Who do you think you are? Who are you?"

Sergio dropped his eyes to the floor, feeling like someone had poured ice cold water on him.

"Eric, please, hear me out..."

He tried to touch Eric but Eric moved further away.

"Please, I have been looking for you for five years now, believe me." He put his hands together. "I swear to you that..."

"For what?" Eric snapped. "So that you can fill me with your lies again, so that you can deceive me? Oh maybe you wanna play another game, Mr. Alvarado."

"No!" Sergio shook his head abruptly, falling to his knees. "I don't even know what to say to you, Eric. But please, forgive me. I swear to you that I never intended what..."

"Lies!" Eric barked, a tear going down his cheek which he furiously rubbed. "Outright lies!"

Sergio felt weak. He didn't know what to do.

"What do you want us to talk about right now, Sergio?" Eric chuckled bitterly. "Is it the lies, the pain, the deception or the way my life changed? The person that I thought always fought my troubles, always protected is the same person that hurt me the most."

Sergio dropped his eyes as his face got decorated with more tears.

"What now? Why are you not facing me?" Eric carped. "Why the fuck aren't you looking at me? I thought you wanted us to talk? I am talking already."

He'd never felt as mad as he did at that particular time.

"You cannot look me in the eye anymore?" He chuckled bitterly. "Because you know what you did was wrong. It was horrible. I was ready to sacrifice everything for you. I was ready to start anew with you but you stabbed me right where it hurt the most."

"Please, Eric, I can explain." Sergio sobbed, getting up. "I can make things right. I swear to you that I didn't feel good with what I did. I even followed you to the airport to tell you how much you mean to me and believe me, I have wanted to make..."

"Well, it's a bit too late for that, Mr. Sergio Alvarado." He said in between clenched teeth, angrily rubbing his tears. "That boy you had hurt, the boy who used to love you and the boy you used and dumped like a cheap whore is no longer here. That boy died five years ago so you can take whatever you wanted to say and shove it down your throat."

He angrily went to the chair, picked up his stuff and started leaving. But as he was leaving, Sergio took ahold of his arm and held him tightly. He was crying like a baby.

"Please, hear me out." Sergio wailed. "I am truly sorry for what I did. I am ready to make things right."

Eric chuckled bitterly, glancing at the man. "Well, it's a bit too late for that."

He furiously released his arm and stormed out of there. But the moment he left from there, he started running away with tears in his eyes. He couldn't believe that had just happened. Meanwhile, Sergio just remained standing there looking like a statue, staring at the door where his love had just disappeared. That had been really terrible. The only things that were speaking for him were the tears running down his cheeks.

"Let's go." Eric ordered as soon as he entered his car.

The driver didn't need to be told twice. He started as soon as Eric gave the order and they started leaving from the place. As they did, Eric felt really terrible and depressed. He hadn't expected to meet Sergio there and now his day was ruined.

He covered his mouth and just cried silently.

'I was such a fool, Sergio.' He thought. 'You used me for your stupid bet. You took my virginity and then you disposed me off without even caring about how I felt. I won't let you close to me ever again, Sergio. Never!'

He took out his handkerchief and started rubbing his tears.

"Driver, please, go home first." He ordered. "Tell Mr. Smith I'll just meet him later in the afternoon."

The driver nodded and changed course. Eric couldn't stop crying no matter how much he tried. It was like all the wounds that had closed were open again and he had no idea what to do.

To be continued....

***

Thanks a lot guys for your love and everything you've done to support me. Don't forget to drop your comments and rates.

The theme songs for this chapter are, 'Get it right and heartless,' by Diplo, 'I'm a mess,' by Bebe Rexha, 'Partition,' by Beyonce and 'To die for and fix you,' by Sam Smith.

Chapter 8 is dropping real soon.

Feel the passion