Game of Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Eric, you've made my family to argue today, something that has never happened before.' He thought, his jaws shaking uncontrollably. 'You've made my mother cry for the first time in her life. I swear to you on my blood, you'll pay for this dearly. You are gonna wish you hadn't been born. Prepare for the storm that's coming your way.'

That was a vow he made. He closed his eyes shut and tried his best to calm his mother down.

***

"Thank you so much." Sergio smiled at the made that had just served him a glass of pineapple juice.

"You're welcome, sir!" She bowed slowly. "The boss will be downstairs very soon. Excuse me!"

He nodded and took a sip of the pineapple juice that tasted like heaven. It was great.

Sergio was looking all around the gorgeous residence, admiring every detail in there. It was really beautiful, just medium and he even started having ideas of having a place like that in future. The way everything was just displayed, the color and the decorations, they all matched. He'd never seen a place so beautiful. His mansion was big but that place was heaven.

Sergio was wearing a black designer's shirt that was tucked in a deep red designer's trouser with red shoes on his feet. He had a white blazer on him which just added to his sexiness. And that half smile on his face as he scanned the entire place was too seductive.

"Sergio!"

Sergio almost jumped up when he heard that sweet voice call him. He quickly diverted his eyes to the staircase and what he saw made him hypnotized. He could neither speak nor blink. He was just staring at the beauty that was coming downstairs looking really hot and spicy. He felt his body go hot and his hormones begin to rise.

Shit! He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Eric was coming downstairs and he had just on an open robe and a tight boxer white boxer that had fishnet on the sides. Whoa! Sergio couldn't help but look and he didn't even care if Eric saw him staring.

Everything was moving in slow motion, the way Eric was moving towards him, walking like a model. And God, that body which had changed into something more seductive. Sergio's mouth watered from the view. His body was definitely to die for. He couldn't mind running his tongue all over that hairless body and just enjoy himself.

Eric knew Sergio was staring and he felt a jolt of excitement hit him. He walked towards the man and his hair was loose, reaching his butt and it was a bit wet since he was just from taking a shower. He went near Sergio, stood right in front of him. Then he did something crazier. He flipped his hair seductively, sending streams of water to Sergio's face.

Shit! Sergio's heart literally jumped out of his chest when Eric flipped his hair. God, Sergio was instantly horny and his breaths changed. If Eric was his, he'd have held him and kissed him senselessly right there without minding who was watching.

"Sergio!"

Sergio got out of his reverie and he gulped, smiling sheepishly. He was unable to control himself and he quickly used his blazer to cover his hard on. Fortunately, Eric didn't see it as he was busy staring and smiling at the man's face.

"What brings you here, Sergio?" Eric asked. "I didn't expect you to visit so soon."

"Well..." He cleared his throat. "I was nearby and since I saw that your address was quite near, I decided to come here and see your place. And I must say that I really love this place. It almost feels like heaven."

Eric nodded, resting his hand on his hip. "I know, right? I have to thank David for that. He's the one that got the house for me. And I really like this neighborhood. It's quiet and it's also peaceful."

"Yeah, I noticed." He chuckled nervously. "I have been here several times for meetings and I love the quietness too."

"Yeah!" Eric nodded and the two of them just kept staring into each other's eyes.

There was something that Sergio wanted to say to Eric but he didn't have the courage to and it was a bit too early for that.

"Yeah, well, I was also hoping that maybe you and I can go out and grab a drink or something." Shit! Sergio felt like he'd just said something abominable with the way his heart began racing. "We haven't seen each other in a really long time and I just thought maybe we could catch up."

"Oh, I would love that but..." He looked at himself. "...I just came from showering and I really need to work. There's something very important that I have to do. But I'll call you if I have some time and then we can go and grab that drink, if your fiancé doesn't mind?"

"What?" Sergio chuckled nervously. "Why would he mind?"

Eric just smiled, staring at Sergio. Sergio was so damn nervous. He didn't even realize that he was sweating and Eric saw that.

"Are you okay, Sergio?" Eric asked, raising an eyebrow. "You're sweating."

"Yeah!" He chuckled nervously. "Is it hot in here or something?"

Eric shook his head. "No! And the AC is even on. Are you sure you're okay?"

He placed his hand on Sergio's forehead and started wiping the sweat. Sergio felt like a cable of electricity had just been placed on his forehead and he began sweating profusely. He knew he was gonna mess up if that continued because it was gonna be hard for him to control himself and his hormones.

"Yeah, I am fine." He chuckled nervously. "May I... may I use your bathroom, please?"

"Sure!"

Eric gave him directions and Sergio didn't waste any more time before he began racing there. He needed to fix himself with some cold water or else, he was gonna be in a lot of trouble. As he left, Eric's face lit up with an evil grin and he chuckled. That had been fun.

He was about to take a seat when suddenly, Sergio's phone started ringing. He stopped and took the phone, staring at the screen. Then he was filled with even more evil. He was really happy and he cleared his voice before he answered the call.

'Hey, honey, I am free right now and I was just thinking of us going out, you know, just the two of us.' It was Trevor and he sounded so damn horny. 'We can have lunch together and we can just make love the entire day if you want.'

Eric's face got stern and he cleared his voice.

"Hey sweetie, do you need some help!" He hollered.

"No, I am okay." Sergio shouted.

'Who... who is this?' Trevor gasped on the other end. 'And why do you have my fiancé's phone? Where's he?'

"Oh, I am so sorry." He apologized in a really sexy voice. "Well, Sergio, just went to the bathroom and he'll be back later."

Trevor's breaths from the other end sounded like a tornado.

'Who is this?' He yelled. 'Who the fuck is this and what are you...'

"Hey, I am sorry but you're kinda of disturbing us." He moaned. "Can you call after two or three hours? I am sure he'll be available by then."

'Eric!' Trevor gasped on the other end.

"Ciao!"

He laughed and then cut the call. He laughed and then knew he had to delete the number or else Sergio was gonna know he'd talked to Trevor. He took a deep breath and then began typing the password but it didn't work. He tried severally but it wouldn't open. But then, something came to his mind and he started typing the password.

To his great surprise, the phone and he got really shocked. But that had been the password he'd set when they were together, 'Seric.' It was a combination of both their names. Eric got a bit emotional as he hadn't expected that but he heard footsteps and he quickly went to the call logs and deleted Trevor's number. Then he placed the phone where it been and sat down, playing with his hair and when Sergio came back, he smiled.

"Hey, did my phone ring? I thought I heard...."

"No!" Eric said simply. "There was no phone ringing. You probably just heard things."

"Oh!" He chuckled as he took his phone and slipped it in his pocket. "Well, I guess I have to get going. I had totally forgotten that I had a meeting and they're probably waiting for me."

Eric got up from the chair and walked towards Sergio. "Alright! But..."

He paused and got closer to Sergio. He got so closer that Sergio felt like passing out from the sensations that took control of him. Suddenly, Sergio felt Eric's hands on his chest and they started tracking down. His breaths quickened and he gulped, his eyes widening while he stared deeper into those beautiful blue eyes. What was Eric doing, he thought?

He could feel Eric's hands going down and when they reached his belt, they started tracing down to his crotch and he felt his cock twitch. He was breathing harshly and he was hoping Eric wasn't gonna do what he was thinking or was he hoping? He slightly closed his eyes and tried to move but he couldn't and fuck, he was starting to get hard again.

But just when he thought things couldn't get any worse, he heard the sound of his zipper and his heart jumped into his throat. God, what was happening? It was like his mind had begun melting.

"You..." He moaned. "...you had forgotten to do your zipper."

Sergio's heart almost got out of him when he heard that. And he had thought Eric had unzipped him. But before he got a chance to say something, Eric's lips got suddenly dangerously close to him and he felt his breaths on his face before he felt Eric's hands on his collar.

The guy was doing his collar well and he was so dangerously close. Their lips brushed and Sergio bit his lip, suppressing a moan. But just as quick as Eric had come, he went away and stood a distance from the horny guy.

"Now you're good to go." He smiled. "Have a great day at the office and see you soon."

Sergio nodded and left from there like the hounds of hell were after him.

When he left, Eric chuckled and just continued playing with his hair. He was wearing a gorgeous smile and he went laughing up the stairs.

***

David opened the door to the hotel room and started rushing inside. He was dressed handsomely in a brick red designer's suit with a white shirt inside and red shoes on his feet. As soon as he entered, he saw the woman he had come to see seated on a chair with her legs crossed.

She was dressed in a beautiful, sexy designer's grey open cleavage peace silk tight blouse that was tucked in a tight sexy skirt with golden heels on her feet. Her hair was made into wet looking scrunched strands flipped casually at the crown. When David entered and closed the door, he actually thought he was in a wrong room. The woman was playing with her hair.

"Hello, David!" She said in a sexy, seductive tone.

David gulped, slowly walking to where she was seated.

"Mrs. Sandoval, what a surprise. How have you been?"

"I have been great, David. Just lovely."

David shoved the hands in his pockets, raising an eyebrow. "I got a surprise when I got an emergency call. Is everything alright?"

Giada laughed, jumping to her feet. "Yes! Everything is alright. Just business as usual. I brought the same proposal as before. I want in and I am not gonna let you go today until you say yes."

David chuckled. "Mrs. Sandoval, I thought we already talked about this. If you want to partner with us then..."

"But I want another deal, David." She started getting closer, wearing that smile on her face. "I know you're the boss of that company and your voice is final. That little boy cannot boss you around and..."

"But that's where you're wrong, Mrs. Sandoval." He said with a sigh. "Eric and I are equals. No one is above the other."

"Exactly!" She laughed. "Which means that whatever decisions you make, he cannot revert them. You might be saying that but I know who holds the balls in this company, the true fashion god and that's you. And you see, I want to enter your company and I am not willing to just let it go like that. I am willing to...." She moaned and put her fingers on his chest. "...to do anything to get there. You have the power and I wanna be part of that power."

David got away from the woman. He could sense trouble and he was getting nervous.

"Mrs. Sandoval, the only way you're gonna partner with us is if you sell us some of your shares." He said confidently. "There's no other way aside from that. I can't go behind Eric's back and get you in just like that. It's gonna be betrayal."

"No!" Giada shook her head. "It's not gonna be betrayal. You'll be doing your company a favor by having someone like me there. I have a lot that I can offer to take the company to another level."

"We're already on the next level!" David said, a little loudly. "And Eric is the reason for that. Whatever decisions that he makes, they're all for the good will of this company."

"He does them out of selfishness!" Giada said harshly. "You don't know how that boy is. He'll stab you in the back when you least expect it, the moment you just turn. How are you even sure that he's not even planning on getting rid of you."

"Eric would never do that." David said, raising his chin. "If he was to betray me then he'd have done it when we started these companies. But he's supported through thick and thin, like a son I never had."

"Wow!" Giada rolled her eyes, jutting her hips. "And you think he won't do it. Open your eyes right now. He knows that you trust him and he's been using that to take advantage of you. Let me in and together, we'll be powerful and super rich."

"Mrs. Sandoval, you've been given an option and if you don't..."

"I am not taking that option." She roared.

"Well, there's nothing I can do." He gave a half shrug. "Eric has offered this company a lot and not only the company but me too."

Giada laughed and shook her head.

"Has he offered you what I am offering you right now?" She seductively moved her hands to her blouse, getting closer to the man who suddenly froze.

She took the hem of her sexy blouse and started pulling it upwards.

"W-w-what are you doing?" David stuttered.

"Offering you business and pleasure on a silver platter!" She moaned like a professional pornstar.

David gasped, shaking his head. He was really scared and his heart began pounding violently in fear.

"Mrs. Sandoval, please...."

But it was too late. Giada pulled off her blouse and threw it on the floor. She was now standing in just a sexy red bra, showing her huge boobs to the poor man standing in front of her and the skirt she was putting on. She shook off her high heels and started getting closer. David was about to turn but she gripped him by the collar and brought him closer.

Before he even realized what was going on, he was thrown on the bed. He tried to get up but she got on top of him, sitting right on his crotch. His breaths quickened and he felt himself losing control. He couldn't remember the last time he had sex and it was no surprise his member was rising.

"Mrs. Sandoval..."

"Shhhhhhhhh...." Giada blocked his lips with her finger. "... don't fight it, Mr. David Smith, because I know you want me. I can feel your cock rising, yearning for my deliciousness." She kissed her finger and placed it on his lips.

"Please, don't do this, Giada. You're a married..."

"I know that, David." She moaned, pressed her boobs hard. "But there's nothing I won't do to get into Liberty shoes. You hold the key and I am gonna show you exactly what you're gonna be getting once you give me that key, David."

"Giada, I...."

"No amount of money is worth a woman's essence, David!" She lowered her head, getting closer to David's lips. "And I am offering it to you on a silver platter. Just enjoy my sweetness and... and I promise that you will understand what I am offering. You won't deny it."

She started undoing his buttons and slipped inside, playing with his hairy chest.

"This is wrong."

"I know. But what comes after will be worth it."

She started getting closer to his lips while her hands started tracking down and just as she was about to kiss him, something suddenly happened. It happened so fast that Giada herself hadn't expected it.

As her lips were about to touch David's, the door flung open and she heard footsteps rushing towards the bed. Giada was about to raise her face when suddenly she felt a really hot slap on her face, sending her flying off to the floor with a thud. She was actually slapped off David.

The slap was as loud as a clap and it stung her face. It had been a backhanded slap and immediately she reached the floor, she winced in pain as her hand found her cheek. She was sure it had left a mark. No one had slapped her that hard before.

Giada quickly raised her face, trying to get up and when her eyes met with the man standing in front of her, staring at her like he was ready to kill her, her entire strength left her. Her heart started pounding so violently that she was ready to have a heart attack. It was Eric. Eric was standing so close to her with his eyes directed at her, breathing like a monster in a cave. He had tears in his eyes and he didn't come there to play.

"How dare you, you..."

But Giada didn't finish the sentence as Eric's hand cracked across her face, snapping it back with the force of his blow. Giada screamed in pain and staggered backwards, clutching her face, eyes watering.

To be continued...

***

Thanks for coming to the end of the 8th chapter. Please, don't forget to drop your comments and rates as well guys. This just shows me that you guys are really hooked and looking forward to more and I shall give you more. That is my promise.

The theme songs are, "I want it all back," by Chris Brown, "Poison," by Beyonce and "Lying down," by Celine Dion.

Chapter 9 will drop very soon.

Feel the passion....