Game of Love Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"Oh come on," Trevor laughed at the top of his voice. "You know me. Of course, my wedding is in 16 days and I need you to be there."

'I wouldn't miss it for the world.'

Trevor was chatting with his friend abroad.

"Of course, you wouldn't." He laughed. "And you wouldn't even make an excuse because our engagement has been the talk of the country. It was all over the internet."

'Yeah,' He sighed. 'I saw it and I'll be there even before the wedding day, I promise.'

"Alright."

He cut the call and was just there smiling, staring at his picture with Sergio about two months ago. It had been a hit and they had been kissing. He remembered the moment, how horny he had been and how they had madly made love. Hmm, he blushed when he remembered how passionate that day had been.

He was still day dreaming when suddenly, he heard the door opening furiously and an angry voice. He lost the smile on his face, glancing towards the entrance. It was Giada and she had just given one of the maids a hot slap. She was on the floor bleeding from her forehead.

Trevor got really worried and he rose, staring at his mother as she headed towards where he was. She looked mad and her right cheek was terribly swollen. Come to think of it, Giada looked like she had just survived an accident.

"Mommy!" He gasped, his eyes widening. "Are you okay? What's going on? Were you attacked?"

He tried to touch her but she retaliated. "I am okay." She was being rude.

She threw her bag to the floor, shaking off her heels. Then she started moving about from side to side without saying anything. Trevor didn't know what to do. He just watched her, getting a little scared. Could it have been that someone had attacked her?

'Always remember that I'll always be a step ahead of you.' Eric's words rang through her. 'Get the fuck out of here!'

Then came the slaps that made her feel that he was ripping her very skin. She groaned in fear, pulling on her hair.

"Son of a bitch!" She screamed, throwing everything on the table to the floor. "You stupid bitch!"

"Mommy!" Trevor gripped her shoulders and shook her. "What's going on with you? And what happened to you? Is it..." He gulped. "...is it Eric? Did he did this to you, mommy? Tell me."

Giada took a deep breath, trying to gather her confidence but she was too scared to do anything.

"Forget about me, son." She tried to smile but terribly failed. "How was your day? Was your plan successful?"

Trevor smiled, taking a deep breath. "Everything was successful, mom. I am sure that as I speak, Mrs. Alvarado has already taken action. In this game, I am gonna win because I know I have the greatest weapon, Sergio's mother. I am gonna use her to make sure that Eric doesn't breed any more problems for me.

I know that when she gets angry, she always gets her way." He laughed. "It's only a matter of time before I get married to Sergio and finally secure a place in that house. I already convinced her that Sergio and Eric are having an affair. The rest will be done by her." He held her tightly but not a single smile.

"And what about you, mommy? Did you succeed in the plans you had today?"

Giada remained silent. 'I don't want to see anywhere near David, our companies or our business. If I see you, I'll destroy you.'

"Eric has made everything impossible!" She muttered. "He's everywhere and now I am sure that he is doing something to destroy our family and our company."

"What? That..."

"Listen to me, Trevor!" She gripped him almost to the point of pain, staring into his eyes. "There's only one thing left to do in this case."

"What's that?"

"You need to get married to Sergio at all costs." She said hoarsely, shaking him angrily. "Back then, I was only scared of losing my husband and my family breaking. But now, Eric is threatening to rip my business off its foundation and I cannot allow that. He has proven that no matter what I do, I am never gonna get into D&E."

"Mom..."

"You need to do this efficiently." Giada roared. "All the very best! Trevor, our only option is your marriage to Sergio. If this marriage happens, you can't even begin to imagine just how powerful and influential we'll become. We'll be able to put up a good fight and we'll get rid of that boy for good."

"But mommy..."

"I have lots of expectations from you. Don't disappoint me."

Trevor smiled, nodding. "Don't worry, mom. I have fulfilled all your expectations till today. And this is what will happen in future too. You just wait and watch. In less than two weeks, I shall become Trevor Alvarado, the one and only son in law of the Alvarado family. I shall not disappoint you."

Giada smiled and held her son tightly. "I am sorry for yelling at you, my love! I was just scared."

"I know, mommy!" He just held her tightly.

'You'll pay for what you did to me, Eric, I swear. You're gonna pay with your life for this humiliation even if it's the last thing I do.'

Giada's only chance was her son's marriage and she knew it. She was gonna do everything she could to ensure it happened.

***

"Oh thank you very much." Eric smiled, opening the package on the table. "I have received it."

'That's good news.' The man on the other end chuckled. 'We wanted you to see it before we release it to the public. And I just wanted to tell you that it's a master piece of work. We've decided not only to put it on our cover of our magazine but also on several billboards. You sir are gonna be our company's image model.'

"Oh, I am humbled... I..." He gasped. "You have no idea how happy I am."

'You're welcome, sir!' He said. 'Do call us back when you're done checking.'

"I will."

He put the phone down and opened the package. The moment he did, he almost passed out from the joy of seeing his picture on the cover of the magazine, looking sizzling hot and sexy. He was really amazing, that look, the eyes and the smile on his face. He surely knew he'd done a great job.

'Hot comes to Zelda.' The magazine read. 'If you aren't this hot then you aren't hot at all.'

Eric shook his head and laughed. He was about to open the magazine when suddenly, he heard his door open and footsteps rushing towards him. He quickly raised his head and found a furiously looking Kimberly staring right at him.

"Sir, I am truly sorry. This woman...."

"It's okay, Reina." He dismissed. "You can go back to your duty post."

Eric looked at the woman and wondered what the hell she was doing there. But of course, he didn't want to assume things so he rather just smiled.

"Mrs. Kimberly Alvarado, to what do I owe this honorable visit?" He asked, wearing a smile. "Please, sit down and...."

"I didn't come here to sit." Kim snapped. "I rather came here to warn you to stay away from my son. Do you understand, stay away from my son or you won't like me the next time I come here."

Eric was just smiling, staring at the woman. He rose from the chair and just shook his head. "Ma'am, I have no idea what you're talking about. I am sure that you're sadly mistaken."

"Don't be silly!" Kim snarled, pointing angrily at him. "I know exactly what you're trying to do. You're trying to seduce my son, trying to get him to sleep with you. But get this right, Eric Hernandez... my son has a fiancé and he's getting married very soon. He doesn't whores hovering around him like dogs."

Eric had been smiling until she said that. His smile started fading and he started losing it.

"I still don't know what you're talking..."

"Stay away from my son. And come to think of it..." She grimaced, staring at him in disgust. "...are you that desperate that you couldn't find your own man? Or maybe you're too loose that you couldn't resist opening your stupid legs to my son."

"I beg your pardon!" Eric seethed, losing his entire control. He slightly leaned on the table, staring into Kim's eyes without fear. "Don't forget where you're standing. You're in my office, in my territory. I can have security throw you out of here like an outsider and I don't give two hoots about the status you hold in society. I respected you enough to let you say whatever you wanted even though you barged in my office like a thief."

"How dare you!" Kim slammed her fists on the table. "Do you know who I am for you to insult me like that, little boy? I am a very powerful and influential woman. And if you mess with me, I can destroy you just like that." She snapped her fingers.

Eric burst into laughter, gasping in mock astonishment. "Oh my God, I am so scared. The great Kimberly Alvarado wants to destroy my life. What am I gonna do?" He had that fake pitiful face that pissed Kim to the core.

Then his face got stern. "You can do whatever you want, Kimberly!" He sounded rude.

Kim's breaths quickened and her chest rose and fell with rapid breaths.

"And besides, it's not my fault if your son is chasing after me." He laughed mirthlessly. "I don't blame him at all. After all, Sergio is hot man and definitely, he needs a hotter guy by his side, don't you think?"

"Stay away from my son. I am warning you."

"Well, you definitely wasted your time here, Kimberly!" He chuckled, getting away from his table. He moved to her and crossed his arms. "Because I am not chasing after your son. I don't have time for that. I am too busy running my business. And if your son is chasing after me then, shouldn't you have been talking to him about this."

"You arrogant little boy." Kimberly snapped. "You surely have no respect for your elders."

"Well, I am sorry. I don't mean to sound rude but I am telling you the truth." He shrugged. "You simply wasted your time coming here. Because whatever you're looking for, you're not gonna find it here. And I'll appreciate it if you could please use the door."

Kim had never felt so disrespected her entire life before.

"Well, listen to me, Eric." She warned. "I will not let you lead my son astray. I will not watch you destroy him and ruin our family. I'll get him married to Trev if it's the last thing I do."

"Go right ahead." He held out his arms. "I don't care about what you decide to do with your son but get me out of it. I am not interested. I am not chasing after your son because if I was then he wouldn't even be with you right now. We wouldn't even be having this conversation."

Kim clenched her fists hard, her body trembling.

"For the last time, stay away from away from my son." She snarled. "I am warning you for the last time because I will do."

With those words, she furiously turned and left the office. Eric laughed manically, shaking his head. He had an evil grin on his face. He hadn't expected Kim to show up at his office, not even in his wildest dreams. Her showing up at his office only meant one thing, Trevor was getting threatened and desperate. He was sure that Sergio wouldn't have told his mother that. It was all Trevor's plan.

"Go right ahead, Trevor! You can plot all you want but I'll always be a step ahead of you. I knew you would pull up a stunt like this but this is even better. Now just wait and watch how I use this against you. You'll be sorry."

He chuckled manically and went back to the table to call back the man that had called him. The fun had now ended.

***

"Hey, you're not gonna beat me this time." Adrianna said happily, pressing hard on the game pad. "You were just lucky the last time."

"Like all the time?" Sergio laughed, staring at his sister. "Just admit that I am king when it comes to this."

Adrianna laughed. She wasn't gonna give up although she'd never won against her brother before. The two of them were busy playing mortal kombat on Xbox and they were so happy. They didn't go to the office and they had had fun together.

Suddenly, the TV switched off on its own and Adrianna gasped. She had just been about to beat Sergio for the first time. She dropped her pad, raising her hands in shock. She was about to curse when suddenly, she saw Kim standing near them with her arms folded, staring at the two of them.

"Mom, why would you do that?" She gasped but Sergio was laughing at the top of his voice, getting up. "I was just about to beat him. You ruined my victory."

"And you think I care about that?" She yelled. "I don't give two hoots about that." She moved to Sergio and pointed angrily at him. "And you, I hope you're happy that I just got the biggest insult of my life and it's because of you."

Sergio frowned. "Mom, what's this about again? What have I done again?"

"Oh you're asking?" She chuckled bitterly. "It is because of you that that bitch you're sleeping with just insulted me. He didn't even care about my status and my age."

Sergio felt a shiver go down his spine and he gulped, his eyes widening. He didn't get what his mother had said clearly.

"Mom? What are you talking about? Did you go to see Eric? What have you done?" He said in a panicky voice, running his fingers through his hair. "Mom. Why did you go to him? Do you know what you've done?"

"I don't care!" She hissed. "There's no way I was gonna sit down and watch you sleep around with that bitch."

"Ma!" Adrianna gasped in surprise. "Why would you do that without even considering the consequences? I thought Sergio told you that he wasn't doing anything with Eric. When did you start doing things without knowing..."

"You shut up!" She snapped, raising her finger at Adrianna. "Shut up or else, I am gonna get you married very soon before you cause problems for Trevor and Eric. You're to blame for this."

"Really, mom?" Adrianna said with tears in her eyes. "Is that what you want to do to me? Then you can go ahead. I wouldn't mind since you've always not liked me that much. But it still won't change the fact that what you did today was wrong."

"Wrong?" She yelled. "What is wrong with a mother trying to protect her child from..."

"From what?" Sergio yelled. "What are you even talking about? Eric and I just solved our problems and don't create them for me, please. If you're truly my mother then..."

"I have already spoken." She dismissed. "You're getting married to Trevor and that's final. Today was just a warning but next time, I will do something even worse. And if you care about me as your mother, you'll end things with that boy right now. Focus on your work and your wedding. Remember that we've got an important event coming at the company so focus on that."

She turned and stormed out of there. Sergio remained standing there like a statue, remembering what his mother had just said to him. He was really scared and his hands visibly shook.

"Sergio," Adrianna gripped him. "You know what this means right? If mom went to see Eric then she probably caused problems for there. We cannot afford to lose Eric again, especially now that you guys just reconciled. It's barely been a week."

"Why is mom doing this?"

"Forget about mom." She brushed. "Right now, we need to call Eric and... no," She shook her head. "We need to find ways to meet him."

"But Adrianna..."

"I will handle it!" She gripped his arm. "Come on! I have got an idea."

She started taking him up the stairs.

***

Eric arrived in the restaurant, looking sexy as hell. He was wearing a beautiful black skinny jean that showed his curves, white snickers and a white see-through shirt inside with a black blazer. His hair was amazingly made into a ponytail, revealing his face.

A smile popped up his face when he saw Adrianna waving at him at the far end. He was with Sergio who seemed really worried and Eric knew why. He sexily walked towards them and embraced Adrianna before just nodding at Sergio. He sat down and the two of them seemed really nervous, especially Sergio.

"Thank you so much for honoring my invitation." Sergio said abruptly.

"Why wouldn't I?" Eric smiled. "I believe I had promised you dinner so here I am."

"Thank you." Sergio smiled sheepishly. "But I first would love to apologize for what my mother did. I had no idea where she got the idea that you and I were..." He gulped, shaking his head. "...but I am truly sorry."

Eric laughed, shaking his head. "Come on, Sergio. I have a mother too and I understand." He raised an eyebrow. "A mother is overprotective of her child and it shows how much she loves you. But I must admit that she's a tough woman and I admire her. When she came to the office, I was a bit shocked. She's fearless, courageous and really beautiful, I must say."

Sergio was left speechless. That had gone better than he'd actually imagined. "Are you saying..."

"I am saying I don't hold anything against her."

"Mom is just overreacting." Adrianna gave a sigh of frustration. "And it's all because of that desperate wannabe high fashion model. I really felt bad and..."

"Come on, Adrianna!" He chuckled, shaking his head. "You'll be a mother one day and you'll understand her. I am not mad at her and you've got nothing to apologize for. And come on, I thought we came here to have dinner and enjoy ourselves. I still would love to know more about you, Adrianna."

Adrianna laughed. "Well, what's to tell? I am Adrianna as you know, 21 years old and...."

Adrianna continued talking while they ordered dinner and just laughed like friends. Sergio was no longer feeling nervous. But he couldn't tear his eyes off the sexy boy. He looked really handsome and God, Sergio was wondering what would have happened if he'd found Eric at the airport five years ago. Would they have been together? Would they have been married with a kid or two by now? There was a lot of questions running through his mind.

But he didn't wanna be caught staring so he joined in on the conversation and in just a few seconds, the three of them were laughing like long lost friends. People that heard them couldn't help but watch. Three very famous people eating together and just laughing. It was a beautiful sight to see.

'Wow, you really did that?" Eric asked, shaking his head at Adrianna. "I can't believe it."

"Trust me," Adrianna chuckled. "Sometimes I act crazy but only when necessary. And you, Eric, tell me something interesting that you did while you were in school, something that almost got you into trouble."

Eric took a sip of his champagne and he folded his arms.

"Well, this happened when I was in high...."

"Sergio!"

Suddenly, Eric stopped when he heard a familiar behind him. He felt his body tense up and he just sat without saying anything. Just at that time, he saw Trevor rushing to Sergio and he kissed him intensely, right on the lips.

Sergio was beyond shocked when he saw Trevor there and even more when he kissed him. His heart started racing and his mood somehow got ruined. His nerves got the best of him and he got a heavy feeling in his stomach. He didn't even close his eyes when Trevor was kissing him and didn't even respond to the kiss.

"I missed you so much, baby!" He moaned as he placed another kiss on his lips.

Then he rubbed on his lips and turned to face Adrianna who was visibly boiling in anger. "Adrianna, sweetie."

He perked Adrianna happily and then turned to face Eric who was smiling at him, a genuine but filled with mock smile. "Mr. Hernandez, how are you?"

He pecked both of his cheeks, chuckling nervously. Then he took a chair and sat close to Sergio, coiling his arms with his. He was staring at Eric, showing him that Sergio was his but Eric was looking at him without even feeling threatened.

"What are you doing here, Trevor?" Adrianna asked rudely. "I don't remember giving you an invitation."

"Oh, well, actually I came here to get something and the entire day I have been dying to be with my husband to be so when I saw him I decided to join."

"Well, like I said..."

"You won't understand, Adrianna." He chuckled, rubbing on Sergio's lips. "My place is by my husband's side. That's called love. You always want your better half to be by your side." He chuckled mockingly, now staring at Eric. "And thanks for keeping my husband company. I really appreciate but you didn't have to because that's my job as his fiancé."