Game of Love Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you're tired from this long journey, baby." He said as he kissed his hands. "But we'll rest. For now, let's just enjoy our reception party. Everyone that we love is in here with us."

"Everyone?" Eric gave a gloomy sigh, rubbing his face. "It's not everyone, Sergio. Mother is not here. My happiness won't be complete until I see her here. This might escalate the problem I am already having with her. Please, can you go and get her."

Sergio smiled, slightly pinching his husband's cheek. "Sure! I will go and check on her, my love."

"Thank you!" Eric smiled, feeling a little better.

Sergio kissed his lips softly and left. Eric remained there, smiling brightly like a virgin bride. But when he raised his head, it was to look at the same hooded guy that he had seen earlier. This time he was leaning towards a wall, staring right at him although Eric couldn't see his face. All he saw was his big pink lips and his dark beards. Nothing else.

Eric felt his heart pounding so hard against his ribcage as his pulse pressed outward, jerking the veins within. He suddenly got scared and glanced towards the direction his husband had gone earlier but he couldn't see him. And when he looked in the direction he had seen the hooded guy, he couldn't see him either.

Eric took a deep breath and started walking towards the entrance door, looking all around and trying his best to smile at the people that greeted him. He was alert, worried and scared at the same time. Who was the man that he saw, he thought as he scanned the entire room? And what did he want there? He had a feeling that something bad was gonna happen but what? He couldn't shake off that feeling and it was starting to turn him into a crazy person.

'Who was the man I saw? And what does he want here?'

Eric was still in thought, going towards the entrance door while trying his best to look everywhere, glancing around the room. But nothing was working.

However, Eric got the greatest shock of his life when he looked straight ahead and just met with the person that he hadn't expected to see on his return, Giada Sandoval. She was standing at the entrance, staring at him with a sinister look on her face, a mocking smile and her body language was just off.

However, she looked completely different, nothing like he had ever seen her look like before. She was dressed in a long, sexy, sparkly red dress that stuck on her curvaceous body like a second skin with a long slit that reached her thigh. She was wearing white high heels with diamond sparkles on them. She was rocking a blonde super bang that made her look sexy, young and attractive. Her makeup was on point and she had gold jewelries that Eric could tell were pretty expensive.

She was with her son by her side who was rocking a sexy blue see-through shirt with a white vest inside that was tucked in a black skinny jean with brown snickers on his feet. His hair was ash blue mixed color that was tied in a ponytail. Both of them looked different and Eric couldn't shake off the feeling that their presence meant danger.

"What the hell are the two of you doing here?" Eric snarled, crossing his arms on his chest. "Aren't you two tired of causing trouble? Get out of here before I security to throw you out. I am tired of exchanging words with you."

"Well, you don't have any right to chase us here." Giada said in a mocking voice. "You see, gone are the days when we used to be scared of you and your empty threats."

"This is my reception party." Eric's voice rose. "I have every right to choose who should attend it and who shouldn't. Now are you gonna leave or should I have you thrown out?"

"That's not gonna happen!"

Eric heard a familiar voice speak right before he saw his mother in law emerge from behind him. Seeing her, Eric felt his heart give a sharp pound in his chest. She was looking at him like she wanted to murder him right there with a frown on her face.

But when she went to kiss both Giada and Trevor, a smile popped up her face, almost like she hadn't been mad a few seconds. She hugged them tightly, embracing the both of them right in front of Eric.

"Oh, I am so glad you could make it." Kim said with a smile. "I was starting to thinking my future son in law had bailed on me."

"No, mother!" Trevor said with a mocking laugh, glancing at Eric. "Why would I miss a chance to be with my husband, mother? You know the both of us are like magnets of opposite poles. We simply attract no matter who tries to separate us."

Eric felt anger boiling deep in his system, as hot as lava. He knew that Kim had done that on purpose, to hurt him and he didn't appreciate it at all.

"Well, come on in!" Kim smiled. "Your husband awaits."

"Mother, why would you invite them here knowing that your son is a married man now?" Eric asked, shaking his head. "Do you think this is gonna solve anything? And honestly, I thought..."

"I don't need any permission from you to bring anyone I want to my house." Kim said harshly, raising her finger at him. "This is my house and the man in question is my son. Don't think that just because you've managed to sneak your way into this house, you'll have it easy. As far as I am concerned, my son is only married to Trevor. Do you understand? And I have already warned you to stop calling me that. I am not your mother."

"Well, I am so sorry, mother. But I have tried everything to make you understand and maybe even like me a bit." He said hoarsely, trying his best to control himself. "But if you think I am going to let you succeed in bringing another man in between my husband and I, then you don't know me that well. In case you haven't noticed, I am not your typical son in law. Whoever or whatever tries to get in between my husband and I shall feel my wrath. And I don't care if it's his mother or just some regular whore."

Kim laughed, clapping. "Wow! Finally, you've managed to show your true colors. And I was wondering where this evil boy was."

"I don't care what you think about me. I am married to your son and I will prove to you that our love is stronger than anything else." He said with a half-smile. "You may try to separate us but even you will understand soon enough."

"We'll see whose love is stronger. A mother's or a whore's." Kim laughed and then started heading inside.

Eric was hurt by Kim's words and he honestly felt like telling her something but. He contained himself, took a deep breath and went to find his husband inside. He didn't know what the idiots wanted but he wasn't gonna allow them get it.

But as soon as Eric went back inside, the hooded man came out of his hiding place and took off his hoodie, throwing it to the floor. He was now just a handsome young black man, dressed in waiters' attire to blend it. He had a sinister look in his eyes and an evil grin on his face. He was holding a combat knife, gripping it tightly.

Then he took out his phone and dialed a number.

'Tell me!' A deep voice asked on the other end.

"They've arrived." The man said in a deep manly voice. "But the boy is suspecting something. I have blended so that they can't suspect anything. No one is gonna save them from me here. And they'll never know what hit them."

The man laughed on the other end. 'Do not underestimate Eric. He is very smart, fast and quite dangerous. He runs his empire with an iron fist and we shouldn't underestimate such a boy. He might be young but he is the most dangerous person in that house.'

"Don't worry, boss! I know exactly what I will do. I'll not fail you. Today, I am gonna eliminate the obstacle we have in our way."

He cut the call and slipped the phone in his pocket. Then he took a deep breath and went in to join the party. It was really gonna be fun.

***

Sergio zipped himself up and then flushed the toilet, taking a deep breath. He slowly walked to the sink and washed his hands slowly. He glanced at his reflection in the mirror and realized that he was a little bit sweaty so he decided to wash his face and make himself look fresh.

As he was doing so, he heard the door to the bathroom open and he didn't need to be a genius to know that it was his husband that had come there. He chuckled softly, raising his head.

"Baby, I swear I was about to head to mom's room." He said before Eric even said any word to him. "It's just that I wanted to take a leak and I was a little sweaty."

He turned to look at his beautiful husband but before he could see anything. A towel was put over his head and he couldn't see a thing. Then he felt Eric's hands on the towel and started wiping his face without saying anything.

"You know, I could get used to this." He brushed his palms together, feeling like a bird in flight. "You wiping my face and probably bathing me in the morning. Then I would make love to you the entire morning. Wouldn't that be the best idea, ever?"

"I think it would be a great idea."

Right after that, he felt arms lock around his waist. But something was definitely wrong. First, that voice didn't sound like Eric at all. And when those arms locked around him, he felt a surge of irritation and his body jerked a bit.

Sergio quickly threw the towel away and got shocked when he found himself staring into Trevor's face. The man was smiling at him and their faces were close. Suddenly, rage flowed through him like lava and fury vibrated through his being. His fists clenched and he angrily pushed the guy, making him hit the wall. But to his surprise, he just kept on smiling.

"Trevor! What the fuck are you doing here? And how the hell did you get into my room?"

Trevor's eyes landed on the guy in front of him, his heart stopping in his chest. Shit, that voice, he had missed it so much and it made him so damn horny. He didn't mind being taken inside that bathroom as long as he was fucked by Sergio.

"I missed you, Sergio." He moaned, biting his lip like a pornstar on set. "I couldn't help but come here. You know how much I love you, boo-boo!"

"Don't call me that!" Sergio warned, waving his finger in Trevor's face. "I am not single anymore. I am a married man and I love my husband so much."

Trevor burst into laughter, holding out his chest. "Both of us know that I am the one that loves you more and I also know that you love me so much. So..."

"Stop it!" Sergio warned. He was breathing so harshly that it sounded like a sleeping monster in a cave. "And get out of this room right now. How dare you follow me in the bathroom, Trevor? Don't you have respect for other's people's privacy? I am a married man."

"Oh come on!" Trevor winked, moaning in a low tone. "It's not like I haven't seen you naked before. We used to make love all over this room and in here too. I know exactly how that sexy body of yours is made. I know how you moan when you're in pleasure and the position you love to fuck in. Do you want me to remind you?"

Sergio groaned in frustration, feeling like something had possessed him. His fists were shaking uncontrollably.

"Get the fuck out! Stop your nonsense, otherwise, I will lose it."

"Really?" Bruce moaned, getting closer but Sergio took a step back. "Lose it so that we can fuck like animals in here. I miss moaning your name out. I miss riding that cock and sucking on it senselessly. I miss you pounding me from behind and..."

Before Trevor could finish his sentence, Sergio gave an angry groan and before he knew it, he was directing his fist at Trevor's face. But suddenly, he froze mid-way and just stared at the shocked looking man, fighting with all his principles to just kick the guy's teeth in. But he quickly withdrew, dropping his hand.

"You know, you're not worth it. If you want to die then I suggest you find death elsewhere."

"Why didn't you do it?" Trevor asked, getting even closer. "You could have punched me but you chose not to do it. Do you know the reason why? It's because no matter what you say or what you choose to tell your heart, I know for a fact that you still love me and you still want me as much as I do you. You will soon realize that the two of us are meant to be together and you'll come back to me."

Sergio laughed in mock. "That's a nice dream you've got right there. But only one thing is missing, my dear Trevor. I will never be yours. Eric will be my one and only love. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a husband to kiss and dance with."

With an angry look at the annoying man, Sergio walked passed him, leaving him all alone. But instead of being mad, he just sniffed the air, smelling that wonderful cologne from Sergio. It filled his lungs and he felt his cock jerk.

"You'll soon be mine, Sergio. I will eliminate any obstacle preventing me access from you. I promise."

***

Sergio felt his blood wake up his brain when he saw Eric standing a distance from him, talking to some people. God, he was so sexy and different. Just like that, he forgot he had even encountered someone as annoying as Trevor back there.

A smile grew of its own accord and when Eric looked in his direction and smiled, Sergio's heart missed a beat and he just waved his hand softly. Eric didn't need to be a genius to know that his husband wanted him. He excused himself and rushed to him, holding his hands with him.

"Hmmm... you took long, my love. I was just about to come look for you to tell you that I have already found mom."

"She's here?" Sergio gasped.

"Wait, you didn't go to get her? I thought I told you that you should..."

"But she's here already, baby." He chuckled, holding Eric tightly. "Are you happy now?"

"Well, yeah!" He took a deep sigh. "I am but... she invited Giada and Trevor here. I feel like the two of them are up to something again, Sergio. You should have seen the two of them. They look different and..."

"Look at me!" Sergio cupped Eric's cheeks, staring deep into those beautiful blue eyes. "Those people don't matter to me and I don't think they should matter to you. Mommy only invited them to ruin our moods but we're not gonna give them the pleasure of seeing us sad. We're gonna enjoy this party because it's ours."

He leaned in so that his forehead rested against Eric's. Both their breaths started shaking and God knows Sergio couldn't fight the thoughts that were going through him. Eric's very smell was flooding his senses that he even forgot that everyone was seeing the two of them. He leaned in and his lips brushed Eric's. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate demanding. Their eyes were closing and their lips were slowly patting but...

"So now ladies and gentlemen, let's have a very special dance performance from our lovely couple, the two grooms and my brothers, Sergio and Eric!"

Everyone started cheering, getting Sergio and Eric back to reality. The both of them chuckled softly but never let go of each other. All eyes were on them and honestly, they felt a little nervous and shy, especially Eric. He hadn't expected Adrianna to announce that.

"May we have the grooms to the stage please?" She hollered, making the cheers get even louder. "We're all dying to see you two dance. Come on!"

Eric shook his head. "No, I can't dance."

"What?" Sergio laughed. "That's not how I remember it, my dear husband."

"That was in the university, five years ago."

Sergio did something even crazier. He knelt on one knee, took Eric's hand and kissed it, making people go insane with cheers. It was like they had all been waiting for a moment like that. Eric couldn't deny his husband even if he wanted to. The guy was already on his knees.

He nodded and Sergio rose, taking Eric's hand. When they started heading to the stage, everyone clapped and whistled. The lights went dim except for the stage lights and when the couple went there, staring at the audience, they smiled. All eyes were on them and they were kinda nervous.

Then Ellie Goulding's 'Love me like you do' started playing.

'You're the light, you're the night

You're the color of my blood

You're the cure, you're the pain

You're the only thing I wanna touch

Never knew that it could mean so much, so much'

And when Ellie started the main verse, the couple took each other's hands and started dancing, bringing light to the whole room. People watched with their eyes wide open, admiring how sexy the couple looked as they danced in sync to the music like they had rehearsed while in reality, they hadn't. They danced in harmony, bringing cheers from the guests that watched them.

The music spun around them lifting away gravity. Sergio watched with a smile on his face as Eric's hair spun and bounced with each move and beat. All he could say to himself was that, this was perfect. It was dance and art coming to life. Strong pointed moves didn't matter. All that mattered was Eric and the way they moved.

He had one arm around Eric's waist while the other held his hand up, spinning him from time to time as they danced wonderfully on the stage. The slow music twirled like thread around them. Eric smiled and rested his head on his husband's chest, and let him sway his body round and round again.

Everyone started clapping and Adrianna just went insane with excitement. But some people were not happy with what they were seeing. Kim was irritated with seeing Eric dance with her sweet boy. Giada still had an evil grin on her face and Trevor's fists were clenched. He was breathing like a mythical warrior who had just seen his mortal enemy. He tears of anger in his eyes.

Meanwhile, the couple continued giving the audience what they wanted, beautiful love. Their eyes were locked on each other as they gave a heartwarming performance and when they started reaching the climax, they started dancing like never before. They could hear Adrianna's voice and they smiled. But they never moved their eyes away from each other.

And just like that, they finished their performance with a bang with Sergio balancing Eric's body on his arm while leaning downward as if to kiss him. Everyone was busy clapping. The music had ended and everyone was clapping but they two didn't seem to be aware. All they just stared at was each other, the space in between them closing.

Eric's smile was priceless and looking at his husband, he could have sworn he was in heaven with the angels surrounding them and cheering for the two of them. Nothing could ruin that moment.

Sergio was about to kiss him. His heart was already racing and his eyes were almost shutting. But then suddenly, Eric's eyes went past Sergio and he saw something that scared him so much. He could have sworn the lighting equipment, the huge truss on top was shaking uncontrollably.

Eric's eyes widened as his heart gave a sharp pound in his chest. His heart nearly stopped beating and he continued staring at the huge truss. Suddenly, Eric didn't know what was happening but he saw the truss moving down towards them and he felt like death came calling.

Sergio who was unaware was caught off guard. He didn't know what happened but the next thing, Eric quickly rose and pushed him off the stage and he went flying to the floor below with a thud. Before he even reached the floor, Sergio heard a loud crashing sound like an explosion and his heart stopped. Everything went dark in the room as everyone gave loud gasps.

Sergio hit the floor with a thud and felt a sharp pain slip through his entire system. He didn't care about the pain but the fear that he felt made him feel like death itself. He quickly raised his head to look at the stage and all he saw the truss on the stage with electricity buzzing uncontrollably. Then suddenly, thoughts began accelerating inside his head. He wanted them to slow so that he could think properly but they wouldn't.

Sergio could hear screams from the people in the room and he felt someone holding his arms, he didn't care who but he retaliated and quickly rose, staring at the stage in horror. The lights were switched on and when everyone saw the state the stage was in, they just covered their mouths in horror.