Game of Love Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God!"

Giada dropped the gun to the floor. Her watery eyes enlarged and the hairs on the nape of her neck bristled. The paralyzing hurt spread through her body like icy, liquid metal. Her knees gave up and she dropped to the floor, staring at her dead husband's corpse, not far from where she was, in a pool of blood.

Giada was panting, feeling like she was dead herself. That was the man that she loved and she had just killed him. She just stared at his corpse, feeling sick and asking herself what she had done. She was so scared that her body shook like a leaf.

To be continued...

***

Thanks guys for reading this chapter to the very end and all the love you've shown for me. Please, don't forget to drop your comments and rates. Just a 3 more chapters and we'll wrap this up. We can make it.

The theme songs for this chapter are, 'Souvenir' by Selena, 'You mean to tell me,' by Tatiana Manaois, 'All I ever need,' by Austin Mahone, 'See you again' by Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie Puth (Goodbye Brice) and 'Attention,' by Charlie Puth.

Chapter 14 will drop very soon and it will be a bomb. I promise!

Feel the passion...