All Comments on 'Game of Stones'

by PickFiction

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

A different type of love story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More please!!

bleeepbleeepabout 1 year ago

This one all but demands a sequel (or 2). So much to cover. Will Tony be accepted by her parents. Will Lisa find herself as she tries to bridge two distinctly different worlds. So much potential here. Well done!

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 1 year ago

Love comes in many guises and they all are legitimate. Somehow these two seem very young, but nothing is impossible if the love is sincere. 4*

G5902G5902about 1 year ago

A beautiful love story that was a joy to read!!! Thank you for sharing this fantastic story!

Cali_LoveCali_Loveabout 1 year ago

That was fun! And well written, especially with your gift for good dialogue.

It did make me think of the time I was cursed by a Gypsy in a piazza while in Florence, Italy. She even did the air spit thing at me. I’m still alive, so that’s all good.

5*, thanks for sharing.

CL

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 1 year ago

Well crafted, as always. Such a beautiful romance. Really enjoyed this.

ag2507ag2507about 1 year ago

There is enough enigma left for more: write on...

PeytonMirabellePeytonMirabelleabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed this, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for this great story. And I fully agree with the other comments - more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars for a great start. This story needs continuation, to a happy ending of course!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, great! I'm really looking forward to reading a sequel ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A genuinely _romantic_ story,

I know it's a mindless quibble, but anybody with a BS in engineering would have a job right away, with a company that'd pay for grad work.

Now if Tony had a BA in cultural anthropology, OTOH....

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

That was a beautiful love story

5stars

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Very well told. I started out thinking she was a ghost but was pleased she was flesh and blood! 5*

Davester37Davester37about 1 year ago

You’ve created an interesting plot and setting, and two likable characters. I can’t wait to see what happens next!

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT!

THAT. IS WHAT A LOVE STORY, SHOULD BE.

CONGRATULATIONS

eomersoneomersonabout 1 year ago

Nice! Glad to see a unique setting and characters!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

One of the most captivating love stories on this website. My thank you from Germany for creating and sharing it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous