Game of Thrones - The Soldier Ch. 03

Story Info
A great way to wake up before a long journey.
4.5k words
4.68
9.3k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Knoxic
Knoxic
120 Followers

It was chaos later that day at Winterfell. So many people were running around, trying to make sure that everything was ready to leave for King's Landing in the morning.

Vidon was carrying chests from Arya's room down to the carts, with several other soldiers. They were mostly filled with dresses and other items of clothing. He made several trips to and from the castle, but eventually the group of soldiers had everything loaded.

Vidon headed back up to check that there was nothing else left. The rest of them headed off elsewhere to help pack other items for the journey.

Vidon navigated the halls of Winterfell. Only having been there for a day, he only really knew how to get from Arya's room to the entrance. He had no idea where anything else was located.

He entered Arya's room; she was sat on the bed with her back to him. He stood at the door and announced he presence.

"Um, Milady." Vidon said. Arya turned and frowned at him. He knew immediately what was wrong.

"But the doors open." He said defensively. Quickly walking into the room and closing the door behind him.

Arya smiled at his awkwardness. She got up from the bed and grabbed his hand. She led him to the bed and stood him before it.

"So, what do you think." She said, indicating to something on the bed.

Vidon looked down and noticed a small, thin sword sat on the bed. It was wrapped in a small blanket.

"It's a sword." He said bluntly. Arya hit him on the arm.

"I know it a sword, it's cool right. My brother Jon gave it to me." She said. Vidon leant down and picked it up. It was exceptionally light, but then it had to be for Arya. He could see it was new and well crafted.

"It's nice." Vidon said, whilst examining it.

"I was hoping you could maybe train me with it sometime, you know when we are not doing other things." She said.

"Maybe, but as long as it's somewhere quiet. You'll have to build up some arm strength though, otherwise a normal sword will just knock this one out of your hand." He replied. Arya smiled and hugged him. He put the sword back on the bed and she carefully wrapped it back up.

"I was wondering if I could keep it with your things. I don't want anyone to take it away and they will if it's with my stuff." She said.

"Sure, my stuff is being loaded in with some of yours, so if they ask. I'll just claim its mine." He said.

"How much stuff do you have anyway?" She asked, curious.

"Not much, two bags. One with spare clothes and another with a few personal items, most of my stuff is given to me by your family." He replied.

"That's hardly anything, I've got like five chests of things." Arya said, slightly shocked.

"Oh, I know you do, I've just been lugging them around for the past hour." Vidon said, jokingly. Arya smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise." She said. Whilst handing him her sword. He took it and made for the door.

"When you're done meet me in the hall, Father said he wanted to speak to you about something." She said. Vidon looked a little nervous about this.

He began walking through the castle when he turned a corner and almost walked into someone.

"Woah, sorry Milady." He said, quickly whilst bowing before her.

The person in front of him was Arya's older sister, Sansa. He first saw her earlier that day when she walked into the great hall for breakfast. He remembered two things about her. Her fiery red hair, that flowed halfway down her back. And her rather impressive chest, which was even bigger than Arya's.

"Um that's alright, um your Arya's guard, aren't you?" She asked.

Vidon rose to face her and had to try his hardest not to glimpse at her humungous tits.

"Yes Milady, I started yesterday." He replied. He looked her in the eyes and noticed that she, just like her sister, was equally as beautiful.

"Um, I'm Sansa, Arya's older sister. It's nice to meet you." She said. Sansa stood there for a few moments, before she awkwardly slipped past Vidon and carried on around the corner.

'That was weird, lords and ladies don't normally introduce themselves to soldiers.' He thought.

He made his way back down to the courtyard and placed Arya's sword in with his stuff.

'I wonder what Lord Stark wants; I hope he's not taking me from being Arya's guard.' He thought as he headed back inside.

Walking into the hall when there were so many noble people sat around eating was always nerve racking for Vidon. He was worried that he might do something wrong, even if his job were simply to stand there. He went and stood with a few guards at the end of the hall.

He looked around and tried to find Arya. He couldn't see her at first, but once he had located the fiery red head of her sister, then she was easier to spot.

He saw him standing there and smiled, before turning and getting up. She walked to the head table, where her father, Lord Stark, the King and several other members of her family and the royal family were sat. She approached her father and whispered something to him. She then pointed in Vidon's location, and he looked at him.

Vidon felt his mouth go dry. He didn't like the fact that he was becoming known to Lord Stark. He kind of wanted to be left in the shadows where he didn't have to stress that much about doing anything wrong.

Vidon didn't notice Arya walking towards him. She stood before him and spoke.

"My father wants to ask you something." She said, before walking back the way she came. He looked up and saw Lord Stark looking at him and he quickly started to follow.

Arya took her seat again and Vidon carried walking until he stood before Lord Stark. He then bowed before him.

"Vidon, how are you settling in lad." He asked. Vidon rose from his bow.

"Uh, very well my lord." He replied.

"Arya's not making you too busy I hope." He said, whilst looking at his daughter.

"Ha no my lord, not at all." He said, smiling at their different meanings on the word busy.

"Right well lad, I'm taking a hundred soldiers down to King's Landing with me and since the girls will be staying in adjacent rooms, seems pointless in bringing both of their guards. So, since I can remember your name. I've decided you will be the guard for both of them." He said.

"Of course, my lord." Vidon replied.

"Good, well then that's sorted." He said, he then carried on with his meal.

Vidon turned and walked back towards the back. He looked at Arya and could see that she wasn't best pleased with the news. He then looked at Sansa and she was looking back at him. She quickly looked away when she saw him looking at her.

After about an hour, the meal ended. Arya left for her room, and he assumed since they were still in Winterfell, that he was still her guard till tomorrow, when he would also have to look out for both her and her sister, Sansa.

Vidon followed Arya, he loved watching her arse sway, even in her dress it was still visible.

They walked to her room in silence, Vidon could sense Arya wasn't happy. He thought it be best if he simply hung back a little bit. She turned the last corner and entered her room. Vidon simply stood by the door. He expected to have to wait there for a few hours until the night patrols began, and he could go get some sleep.

Arya didn't close the door behind her though. Vidon kept his eyes out of the room to respect her privacy.

"Hey, are you coming?" Arya said, loudly. Vidon turned and entered the room. He froze as he saw Arya knelt on the bed. She was completely naked and looked incredible. Vidon stood there for several moments, just staring at her large tits.

She tilted her head slightly to the side and this broke him from his trance. He turned and closed the door behind him.

"Come on, I need that big cock of yours. I've been wanting to fuck it again ever since the woods the morning." She said. Vidon approached the bed, removing his clothes as he went.

He eventually arrived at the bedside and stood there in just his trousers. Arya shuffled to the edge of the bed and knelt before him. She was still shorter than him. She leaned forward and planted a hot kiss on Vidon's lips.

The two of them made out passionately like this for a couple of minutes before Arya changed things up.

She got up and moved around him and pushed him to sit on the bed. She then knelt before him and spoke.

"You know my sister's been watching you." She said as she pulled his trousers down. She bit her lip as the objective of her desires sprung free.

"What... What do you mean?" Vidon replied, watching intently as she started to stroke his huge cock with her tiny hands.

"She's been stealing glimpses at you and asking about you. I think it was her idea to have you guard both of us." She said, before leaning forward and running her tongue along his cock.

"Really, why, why would she do that?" Vidon asked as he closed his eyes.

"Come on you idiot, she wants some of this. Can't blame her really. Shame for her is that it belongs to me." Arya replied, she leant forward and swallowed a few inches of Vidon's cock. She kept stroking it with one hand and with the other, she massaged his giant balls below.

"Uh... really, you think Sansa is interested in me." Vidon asked, as he watched Arya slowly swallow is dick.

"Hey, we're sisters. We may not like each other that much and we may have different interests, but I know she is just as much of a size queen as I am." Arya responded. She then returned her beautiful lips to my cock and swallowed half of it.

"FUCK! Arya. You're so good at that." Vidon said through gritted teeth.

Arya carried on sucking his cock as best she could. She was only eighteen, but her raw passion and energy was more than enough to please the inexperienced Vidon. He reached down and ran his hands through her hair.

He looked down at her and her gorgeous face, her brunette hair flowed beautifully down her head and finished just above her shoulders. Her brown eyes stared back at him as she bobbed up and down the first half of his cock.

She placed her hands on his strong thighs and used them as leverage. She then dove down and swallowed his whole cock, down to the base. She held herself there for a few moments, running her tongue along the edges of his cock several times, before pulling back and letting his great length break free from her mouth.

Vidon's cock bobbed around as Arya released it. She watched it shake the spit she had deposited on it all over her big tits. She looked up at him as she stabilised his cock. She stroked it with both hands and spoke.

"Vidon. Since we leave for King's landing tomorrow. I want you to spend the night here with me, in my own bed." She said.

"But Arya, what if we get caught." He said, the concern evident in his words.

"Even if we do, it will be by my own handmaidens who would not betray me. You have nothing to worry about." She said, whilst stroking his cock faster in an attempt to persuade him. Even though he was hers to command, she had come to like and respect him enough to let him decide.

"Urm, well." He said, weighing the pros and cons of this offer. He was fairly torn between spending the night with this beautiful and busty brunette lady, and getting his head cut off by Lord Stark if he were to get caught.

That was until Arya wrapped her big tits around his twelve-inch cock and began moving them up and down his cock.

"Pleasssseee" She pleaded, whilst jacking his cock off with her big tits. She lowered her head and licked at his cock head whilst rubbing her tits up and down his cock.

"Uhhh... Okay." He croaked out as he lent his head back as Arya squeezed his cock tighter with her tits.

"Yay!" She said, gleefully. Soon she was furiously rubbing Vidon's large cock with her big tits and sucking the top four inches with her mouth as she tried desperately to be rewarded for her efforts with his cum.

Vidon gripped the furs on the bed tightly as Arya intensified her titfuck with every moment that past.

After another couple of long minutes, his resistance broke, and he blasted his first shot of cum into Arya's mouth.

She was caught by surprise and quickly swallowed what she could. The next load quickly followed the first and once more her small mouth was flooded with cum.

This repeated for a couple of minutes. Vidon would shoot a huge load of cum into Arya's waiting mouth, completely filling it as her cheeks ballooned out. She would quickly swallow before the next load came.

This carried on for another minute before Vidon's flow of cum came to a gradual halt. Arya kept him in his mouth whilst rapidly jerking his cock and massaging his balls. She wanted to make sure she had all of his cum before she released him.

Once she was confident, she had it all, she let his now softening cock fall from her mouth. She took a deep breath and sat back on her knees.

Vidon fell back onto the furs that covered the bed and closed his eyes. He could hear Arya getting to her feet and climbing onto the bed. She then laid down beside him and snuggled up next to him. He instinctively wrapped his arms around her, and they then drifted off.

Sometime later in the night. Vidon was awoken by movement. He opened his eyes and saw Arya lighting candles around the room. He watched her round, bubble butt as she swayed from one candle to the next.

Arya turned and saw him hypnotised by her; she smiled as she approached the bed. Wordlessly, Arya climbed on to the bed and pushed away the furs. Vidon's rock-hard twelve-inch cock stood at attention before her.

Arya gleefully grasped it with her hands, they were easily dwarfed by its size. She then stood so that she was squatting above it and she guided it inside her.

"Fuck, yessssss." She hissed, as she felt the large cockhead enter her tight eighteen-year-old pussy.

Vidon watched as she closed her eyes and placed one of her hands on his chest for balance as she sank further down his shaft. Her pussy gripping him tightly as he filled her with half of his giant cock.

Vidon was incredibly horny at this point, he was whenever he was around Arya and as a result, he desperately wanted to fuck her. He pushed his hips up and drove the remaining six inches inside Arya.

"UHHHH!!!" She grunted, loudly as she felt him bury himself inside her tight pussy. She opened her eyes and looked at him. She stared at him with a look that pleaded that she needed to be fucked and fucked hard.

Vidon understood as he flipped them both over so that she was on her back. He stayed fully buried to the hilt inside her the entire time. Vidon then gripped her muscular thighs with both hands and began his assault.

Vidon fucked Arya with no mercy. Pounding her smaller frame over and over. He watched as her large DD tits shook on her thin frame and his hands left red marks on her thighs from his tight grip.

"UH! UH! UH! UH! YESSSSS!!!" Arya shouted, Vidon wasn't worried though. The stone walls and the size of the castle meant it was unlikely they would be heard.

He carried on thrusting inside her as Arya came over and over again. She bathed his cock each time and it help slicken his huge cock to fuck her harder and faster.

For fifteen minutes Vidon fucked Arya relentlessly. She came multiple more times as she experienced the greatest pleasure in her young adult life. She knew from this moment forward that she wanted Vidon in her life. She needed Vidon to stay in her life.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK ME!!!" Arya said, as she came again. Vidon never slowed down. Not once and for the next few minutes he carried on fucking the young lady of Winterfell until he felt his orgasm hit.

Arya saw his body tense and his grip on thighs tighten even more. Vidon pushed inside Arya as far as he could go as he unloaded his seed inside her.

Arya came once more as she felt her womb fill with cum, vast amounts of cum. Soon, Vidon completely filled her up and it began to shoot out from between his cock and her pussy.

He withdrew his cock and then began to paint her chest and big tits with what remained. What remained still put most men to shame as he shot five more huge loads on to her chest, tits, neck and some even landed on her face.

When his orgasm passed, Vidon sat there on his knees. He looked down at Arya as she lay there in a near dream like state as she recovered from the best fuck of her young life.

"Um, Milady?" Was the first thing Vidon and Arya heard when they started to rouse that morning.

Vidon opened his eyes to see Arya's two handmaidens standing next to the bed on Arya's side.

Vidon bolted upright as he realised how fucked he truly was. They had been seen and now he would be executed.

Arya sat up slowly and smiled.

"Good morning, Lana and Jules." Arya said, calmly.

"Morning Arya." They both said in unison. The blonde started giggling as she looked at me.

"Wait, Arya? They call you Arya as well?" Vidon said, as he looked over at Arya as she climbed out of bed.

"Well yes, they're my friends and so in private they call me Arya. You don't have to worry about them telling people about us, they'll never betray me." Arya said as the brunette held a gown out for her to slip on.

Vidon sighed in relief. He leant back against the bed frame as he watched the handmaidens scurry around the room. He couldn't help noticing their gorgeous figures. Even under their simple dresses.

The brunette had an arse that was big and round, her wide hips helped her arse fill out the dress as she bent over while rummaging through some draws.

The blondes tits were also huge like Arya's. Her dress struggled to contain them as she left some of the lace under, which revealed a lot of cleavage.

"Looks like someone's got some morning wood." Arya said, as she looked at the tent that had formed with the furs that covered Vidon.

The handmaidens looked on and giggled. They looked to Arya, and she smiled back at them and then nodded.

Both the blonde and the brunette then turned and sauntered over to the bed. They climbed up and removed the furs off of Vidon. Arya who was now dressed, headed out the door.

"Take care of him for me girls, he won't get in that armour with that sword sticking out of his trousers." She says, giggling as she walks off for breakfast.

Vidon lay there as his cock came free from the furs. Both girls gasped as they saw the monster that stood before them.

"So, whose who?" Vidon said, his confidence growing as the girls sat there mesmerised.

"I'm Lana." The blonde said as she reached out and began stroking Vidon.

"And I'm Jules." The brunette said as she sat next to Vidon. She leaned over and pressed her lips against Vidon's as the two began to make out.

She was a great kisser and Vidon nearly almost forgot about Lana until he felt his cock being smothered by two large, soft breasts.

He felt the top of his cockhead being sucked as Lana titty fucked him.

"Uhhhh fuck!" Vidon moans out as Lana starts swallowing the meat not currently encased in her big jugs.

"Me and Lana have been looking after Arya before you arrived. I'm glad she's happy to share you". Jules says as she slowly kneels before him next to her busty blonde friend.

Lana lets Vidon's huge cock slide from her throat and Jules joins her in caring for the new soldier.

They both take a side each and start licking from tip to base nice and slowly. Looking Vidon in the eye as they go.

"Mmm fuck! You two are good at this". Vidon says, his body tensing as he watches Jules lightly twerks her huge arse. She giggles as the huge cock before her gets a little harder.

"Your turn Jules. Show him what you can do". Lana says, pushing her friends mouth towards the thick cock. Jules offer no resistance as she opens wide, letting Lana guide her mouth on to Vidon's cock as she also holds it still.

Jules slowly and steadily swallows Vidon's thick meaty cock. Not stopping or slowing even when she takes over half. She just stares at him until every thick inch is buried down her throat.

Knoxic
Knoxic
120 Followers
12