Game of Thrones - The Soldier Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK!!!" Vidon exclaims, watching the big arse slut swallow his cock. He hears Lana giggle next to her, she watches excitedly as Jules starts sucking his cock.

Creating a tight seal on his shaft as she returns to the tip.

She does this back and forth sucking for a few minutes. Not once breaking eye contact. Then very kindly, passes him back to Lana. Taking over from Jules, Lana is a lot more eager. Swallowing his cock faster. Drooling a lot more as her big titties start to get coated. Strands of spit connecting her lips to his huge cock when Jules takes him back.

For another ten minutes the two slutty handmaidens swap the thick cock between them whilst the other lightly plays with his huge balls, trying to do as their lady says and drain those huge cum tanks.

Vidon's resolve is diminishing each time the girls finish their turn. They can sense it with his fat cock getting a little thicker and harder.

"Cum for us Vidon!! Pump a huge load all over us!!" Jules says, making her thick arse cheeks bounce one at a time, a loud clapping echoes around the stone room. Both girls pussies now leaving a clear and wide puddle beneath them.

"Yes Vidon!! You can paint my huge jugs if you want hehe!!" Lana says giggling. Both girls stroking half of his cock each. Vidon grips the fur beneath him hard as both girls work hard to make him blow.

"Fuck!! Fuck!! FUCK!!!" Vidon says through gritted teeth, He looks down just in time as his thick cum explodes from his cock. Both girls scream a little as the first load lands on their pretty faces. Both coated in seed as Vidon's first load lasts for a few seconds. A continuous arch that warms every inch of their faces.

"Uhhhh fuck yessss!!!" Jules says as she fingers Lana's wet pussy furiously. Lana doing the same to her as they wrestle for control of his huge cum cannon. Both wanting him to coat them more and more.

Vidon watches as the second load quickly follows the first and hoses Lana's huge jugs. She had won control of Vidon's huge cock and was rewarded with both huge tits being coated in his thick warm cum.

"Uhhhhh fuck!!! I'm... I'm gonna... Uhhhhh shit!!! Gonna cummmmmm!!" Lana yells as her body starts to shake. Cum begins dripping from her hard nipples and also flow from between her tits. Running down her little stomach like a waterfall.

Jules giggles excitedly, Lana begins working her pussy faster as she cums hard all over the stone floor. Lana's orgasm also allows Jules to steal back the objective of their desires. She opens her mouth wide and sticks her tongue out.

She places the thick cum cannon on her outstretched tongue just in time for the third thick load to shoot straight down her throat. Closing her mouth around his thick tip and letting his fourth fill her mouth till it starts leaking out of her mouth. She kneels there with her cheeks ballooning and her mouth in a tight pout as she tries hard to stop more cum from escaping.

Swallowing just in time before Lana who has now recovered looks over at her friend and smiles. Jules' pussy quivers as she cums hard on Lana's little hand.

More and more loads of cum spray forth and cover the sluts more. After two minutes, Vidon's cock starts to slow. Now less but still substantial amounts of cum dribble from Vidon's fat cock head. Lana leans forward, whilst Jules recovers, placing her little mouth just underneath his huge cock to let the last loads pour down her throat. Loud gulping noises fill the room.

"Uhhhh fuck!!" Vidon sighs, his head falling back as he finally stops cumming. Jules joins her friend in cleaning the thick shaft.

"Mmmmmm fuck!! I think I'm in love". Jules says, lightly stroking his cock.

"Hehe me too". Lana says, leaning forward and lovingly kissing his fat nuts.

"Thanks, that was... that was a great way to wake up haha". Vidon says, laughing. Watching as both girls start to clean each other now. Slowly kissing each other and feeding each other the vast layers of cum they have on their busty bodies.

Vidon watches quietly until they are both done. They stand and smile at him. Before quietly and sensually walking to different sides of the bed. Putting extra sway in their hips and bending over whilst looking at him. Arching their backs as much as they can to show off their gorgeous bubble butts. Jules' especially makes Vidon's cock twitch which makes her giggle.

They return with his clothes and armour. He stands for them as they put it back on him without him having to do a thing.

"There... all ready for the day". Jules says, kissing his cheek.

"Yeah, you have a long journey ahead of you". Lana says, kissing his other cheek.

"Well, it's a shame we only got this morning together". Vidon says, leaning over and kissing each girl hard. He squeezes Jules' thick bouncy arse with one hand and reaches up and cups one of Lana's huge tits with the other.

"Hehe get out of here before we tear that armour off of you and make you late". Lana says giggling. They both watch as Vidon chuckles and walks out of Arya's room.

12