Game On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around, wondering where Barry was. I checked the bathroom and closet, trying to make it look casual by putting my shoes in there, but I didn't see Barry anywhere.

I was nervous now. This setting was much more intimate, and I had no idea where Barry was. Perhaps he didn't make it here before us? He might have been drunk enough to get lost and was, even now, wandering some random floor of the hotel; it had happened before. Was I now alone in a hotel room with a stranger who was, very likely, anticipating sex with me?

He sat on the bed, leaning back a bit on his hands, looking me up and down hungrily as I walked into the bedroom area. God, he was good looking. What should I do? Kick him out? Tell him it's been a big mistake? Admit I was married? Though, I suspect he already knew that since I still had my wedding ring on, which I had just noticed.

That's when I noticed the sliding door to the balcony was just slightly ajar. Hmm, the desk chair was gone as well. I couldn't see Barry out there because of the stupid reflection, but I knew he was there, watching.

OK, try to act confident. If he sensed I was going to give up, he would probably wait. I sat next to the guy on the bed.

He leaned over and kissed me softly; I think he sensed my nerves. He brought his hand to my head, holding it gently, stroking my hair as our tongues slowly circled. My nipples hardened as I felt his hand slide lightly over one of my breasts and down to my waist.

He pulled me in closer, and our kissing became more passionate. Oh god, that tongue. I imagined it working my clit, causing me to release a quiet moan between our lips. My hand was on his chest, feeling the muscles moving slightly as he shifted.

Before I knew it, I had unbuttoned his shirt partway and was rubbing his glorious chest hair. I looked up to the balcony but only saw myself with a stranger. It was intensely erotic, knowing my husband had the same view of me.

I unbuttoned his shirt the rest of the way. He shrugged it off, and I got a good look at his six-pack abs. My hand was drawn down to it. He laid back on the bed, and I went with him, our tongues dancing slowly, my hand stroking his chest down to his abs, and one of my legs draped over his.

I looked up and watched myself in the reflection as I slowly slid my hand down past his stomach. I was no longer sure if I wanted Barry to stop me; I think I now wanted to continue with this stranger. Screw Barry, if he wanted to watch me fuck this guy, I think I will do just that.

I watched the bulge in his pants jerk a bit as my hand slid under his waistband. My wedding ring got caught in it for a moment, but then slipped under. I felt guilty, but I couldn't stop myself. What was he like down there? I had to know.

I finally reached the goods and pulled him straight, his dick almost springing up once I got it unstuck from his pants. I enjoyed hearing his deep, masculine moan as I slowly explored his long shaft with my fingers. After several strokes, I had to pull him out and see what I was working with here.

I sat up and started unbuttoning his pants, pulling them down his thighs, along with his boxers, exposing him to me. It was the first dick I had seen since meeting Barry, other than in porn. I looked at the door to see if my husband was going to stop us now. Nothing but my reflection.

As he kicked his pants the rest of the way off, I reached and grabbed his cock while looking at the reflection, imagining what my husband must be thinking right now as he watched me jerk this guy right in front of him.

I couldn't believe what I was about to do, but I wanted this beautiful cock in my mouth, and I wanted it now. I leaned over and started kissing it along the sides as I gently cupped his balls with my hand. When I got to the head, I ran my tongue around it, eliciting another deep moan. That was it; I couldn't wait anymore. I took him into my mouth, feeling his cock sliding across my tongue as he jerked up and moaned louder.

Perhaps I could get him to cum, winning the challenge, then kick him out and fuck my husband. If I stayed dressed, it wasn't really cheating, right? Especially not with my husband just outside the door watching. It was crazy that it sounded like a reasonable thing, but I was horny and, just perhaps, not exactly thinking rationally.

As I sucked him, he started feeling my breasts over my dress. I loved to have my tits played with. I shifted a bit on the bed to make it easier for him. His thrusting and moaning was turning me on like I couldn't believe. I began to wonder if I was going to cum before him.

We did this for several minutes before I realized he had unzipped my dress and pulled it down to my waist. When did that happen? I was now half-naked in front of a person I had just met. I looked up and saw us going at it in the window, and it was pretty hot.

His hand slid down my side, pulled my dress up, exposing my ass. He was soon rubbing my swollen clit over my panties, causing me to moan. It wasn't long before I felt the tug of my dress. I let him take it off, and we were soon both completely naked, his cock in my mouth, his fingers rubbing my pussy. I could feel my juices running down my thigh. Damn, I was wet.

He pulled my leg over him, and he started kissing the inside of my thighs. My hips started rhythmically moving as he teased me. God, I wanted to feel his tongue on my clit. Before long, I couldn't stand it any longer, I pulled him out of my mouth and demanded, "Lick my clit," as I pressed myself to his face and he, gratefully, obliged. "Ahhh, ohhh, God, that's good," as my back arched, getting him to just the right spot.

I looked over to the reflection in the balcony door as we 69'd each other. It was such a turn-on knowing Barry was watching, listening to our moans. This guy I was with, a perfect stranger I only met about an hour or two ago and haven't exchanged more than a few words with, was licking my pussy while my husband looked on.

It was unlike any sex I had ever had before. Although I had often fantasized about sex with a stranger, I always thought that it wouldn't be that fulfilling without any kind of intimate bond. However, since Barry was, essentially, participating, it was like having sex with him. Kind of like playing with a toy while my husband watched. Instead of thinking it was awkward, I found it quite liberating, feeling like I could be just as intimate with Mr. Noname as I was with my husband since that was who I was really having sex with.

I could feel the beginning of an orgasm building as he alternated between quick and slow licks to my pussy. He even got a few licks all the way around and into my pussy, though he focused on my clit. "Oh god, lick my cunt, yes, lick me! Ohh, God, ohh God!" I looked over to the balcony door. "I'm going to cum."

I looked down at his cock, sticking proudly straight up as my left hand clasped it tightly. I'm not sure exactly what it was, but the sight of my wedding ring against another man's dick set me off. My eyes closed as an amazing feeling spread through my body. "Yeah, ahhh. I'm cumming!" I practically screamed as I pressed my pussy into his face. I couldn't hold myself up anymore and collapsed on top of him as my body continued to shudder, and I continued to moan.

As my orgasm started receding, I felt him gently licking me. It felt nice after the intense feelings, and I relaxed into it for a minute, just enjoying the afterglow. Aw fuck, that was amazing. I wanted to feel him inside of me.

I got up and turned around, laying next to him. God, he was beautiful, but it wasn't my husband, and I realized I wasn't entirely sure if I should go all the way. Before I could figure out what to do, he rolled me onto my back, quickly thrusting himself into me.

"Oh God, that feels so good." Did that just come out of my mouth? Oh shit, no condom. Before I could stop him, he was fucking me hard, and my last thought before I lost myself in ecstasy was, 'Ah, fuck it, I'm on the pill.' Though I'm not sure that I would have stopped him at this point even if I wasn't.

We were only fucking for a few minutes when I heard him say, "Ah fuck, I'm going to cum."

He started going faster, and the more primitive, monkey part of my mind had taken over. I started getting excited by the thought of having him shoot his load inside of me. I looked him straight in the eyes and begged him, "Oh yes, fuck me hard. I want to feel you cum inside of me." The closer he came to orgasm, the closer I did as well. I no longer had any thoughts of my husband, or that this was a stranger, or whether the people in the room next door could hear us. I just wanted to be fucked.

We were both groaning loudly, panting with desire when his body suddenly tensed; I could feel his cock throbbing as his cum hit me deep inside. The fact that I felt it indicated how much there was inside of me, sending me over the edge. My body bucked as I cried out in my own extreme pleasure.

God, that was amazing. I couldn't believe that just happened. The guy hadn't lasted long, but it sure made up in intensity what it lost in longevity.

We laid there for several minutes, both spent but still attached at the groin. He still felt hard, and I wondered how long it would last. I relaxed, knowing that was probably the end for us. I was ready for more, but sex usually ended after the man came, and I was resigned to that.

I moved my hips slowly, feeling him still inside, his cum making things slicker than they had been before. After a few minutes of this slow movement and him still not losing his erection, I went a little faster.

He started cooperating, but I could tell he was tired; I couldn't blame him after that release. I pushed him over and rolled on top. I looked over to the balcony door, seeing myself naked, sitting on top of another man. I wondered what Barry was doing. Was he masturbating? Did he want me to continue? I think he did; otherwise, he would stop me, right?

I slowly ground on top of this fantastic, manly body. My hands appreciating his masculine form as I pushed his cock in as deep as I could get it, letting my clit press against his hard, flat stomach, feeling his hands gripping my breasts. I went faster and faster. Soon my finger was on my clit, rubbing it as I pressed down onto him, and he squeezed and pulled on my nipples. My back arched, "Ahh, God, yes. Fuck, I'm cumming again!" Shockwaves erupted through me as my body, no longer under my control, tensed and bucked in extreme pleasure on top of this stranger.

As I regained control of my body, I started fucking him faster, hoping he would cum inside me once more. It wasn't long before he was clasping my waist tightly and bucking up into me again. I didn't feel the same pressure inside as the first time, but I enjoyed watching his face contort as he shot what he had left.

As he relaxed, I laid down on top of him, my breasts squished against his chest, both our hearts beating rapidly, our breath ragged. After a few minutes, he did eventually lose his erection. I was a bit glad because I found that I was regaining my higher cognitive function, and was beginning to realize that this was probably not the best idea.

I began to think about how I was going to get rid of him. Could I just tell him to leave? As I was thinking this, he got up and said, "I'm going to hit the shower." I watched him walk naked to the shower. Damn, he was fine.

I got dressed while he was in the shower. Thankfully, he didn't take long, though it was a bit thrilling to watch him come out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but a smile. As he got dressed, he asked, "So, uh, can I get your number?" I almost laughed, but I just shook my head no. He shrugged, finished getting dressed, and left.

Did that just happen? Did I just fuck a complete stranger, not even knowing his name, while my husband watched?

I waited for Barry to come inside, worrying about what he was thinking. After a few minutes, I began to grow nervous. Was he not out there? Was he angry and didn't want to see me? I nervously went to the balcony and opened the door. He was asleep! A bottle of whiskey sat near his feet. He probably got drunk before I got here and passed out. Bastard!

Oh shit, oh shit, this wasn't good. I only went as far as I did because I thought Barry wanted me to. How much did he see?

I gently woke him up, "Barry, wake up. It's late."

"Hmm?" he responded groggily.

"Come to bed."

"Oh, OK." He got up and looked at me in my dress. "Looks like I won again."

I looked at him, quizzically, "Huh?"

"The game, you ditched him before you came up to the room, didn't you?"

"Oh, um. Yeah, I couldn't go through with it." My cheeks flushed from embarrassment. I couldn't believe I lied about it, but what else could I tell him?

"Well, I'm a bit tired now, but your ass is mine in the morning," he smiled at me as he stumbled into the bed, utterly oblivious to the state of the covers or the fact that my panties were still sitting on top of them.

I quickly snagged them and tossed them onto the floor before he noticed. "I'm going to take a shower before bed, OK, honey?"

"That's fine. I'll probably be asleep before you get out, so I'll say good night now." He picked himself up a bit and puckered his lips for our ritual good night kiss.

I nervously went over and realized I could feel cum running down the inside of my leg. I was afraid he would smell the sex on me, but he just kissed my lips and snuggled into the bed.

I went into the bathroom, stripped out of my dress and got into the shower, making sure I washed extra thoroughly. I felt guilty for what happened. Damn Barry for sleeping through it; damn me for allowing it.

But, at the same time, it was the most erotic thing that ever happened to me. Even as I washed myself in the shower and fretted about Barry finding out what happened, I knew I was going to be fantasizing about this evening for a long time to come; I just wished it was something Barry and I could have shared.

***

It was a few weeks after the hotel stranger, and I still hadn't told Barry. I didn't think I was going to; I didn't see any reason to upset him. But, I have to admit, my fantasies had gone wild since that night. We had sex almost every day last week, which we hadn't done since we were newly married. I admit that I was looking forward to our next adventure, hoping that Barry would play the game with me again.

Tonight, I got home a little late from work. There was a budget meeting that ran over, that bastard from IT always arguing for more money. Anyway, I was tired and ready just to relax, but Barry had turned off the lights, had candles lit, and dinner was on the table. It was a lovely gesture and did help elevate my mood a bit.

As we ate dinner, Barry waggled his eyebrows and said, "I got us a new video to watch." I knew he was talking about porn. He knew what I liked, so usually picks pretty good movies.

As we sat down on the couch, with all the drapes closed, he grabbed the remote and turned on the television. After a moment of black, a hotel scene showed up, shot from outside the room. I did enjoy a good voyeur video, as long as they are done well.

Nothing was happening; there weren't any people in the room. Just as I was beginning to wonder what was going on, I heard the door open and a moment later, the stranger from the club walked into the room.

Oh. My. God. He knew.

I began panicking, my heart rapidly beat all the blood to my cheeks, causing them to burn with embarrassment; he must be furious with me! "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. I kept expecting you to stop it at any moment. I didn't mean for it to go so far!"

He chuckled, "I didn't fall asleep on that balcony. I watched and loved every moment of it." He nodded toward the TV, "and I might have watched it a few more times since then," he smiled at me and brought me into a hug. "It was so hot watching you cum on that young stud's cock. I wanted to fuck you that night but thought it would be funnier to let you think I had passed out. Sorry, just blame it on my jerk gene."

I've got to tell you, sitting on the couch with your husband and watching a video of yourself fucking a stranger is one of the most uniquely erotic experiences I've ever had. It definitely made for a memorable evening.


12