Game Rule - Respect & Fuck Peace

Story Info
Respecting a stripper, leads to a wild night.
1.7k words
4
6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Game is all around us. There are rookies and there are professionals. Both make mistakes. Rookies keep repeating them. Professionals get better.

And the Game always has Rules.

###

The club was a local spot. There were more strip clubs in the city but this one was close, well-priced and on certain nights, you would encounter a chance to level up in the Game.

Tonight, I had met up with my buddy Dave. I thought I was cool and I was and am but Dave had knowledge about this place, the dancers and nightlife in general that dwarfed things even I knew. So whenever we could get together, I relished it. It gave a chance to learn.

The doorman greeted me with a fist-bump. He was cool, I had learned his name last time and knew details about his family. We always had cool moments that were sincere and left us both feeling like more than just a door guy and another horny ass fucker entering the club.

I gave a wink to my favorite bartender. She was a blonde who had a husband and a nest of kids. She was sexy and I often joked about her dancing alongside these twenty-somethings.

I made my way to the table where I found Dave and two of his friends. I had never met them before.

Time passed. The bottles stacked.

After a few rounds, I looked up and saw her walking towards us. Having just left stage, I knew from the announcement that her name was Peace. But peaceful was the complete opposite of what I felt.

Peace was sexier than I could have anticipated. She was short but had a lean body with a tight torso and long legs. Her hips were wide enough to show a pronounced, thick ass. Her breasts were obviously enhanced but they were round like melons and rested perfectly on her. Peace had full lips and large oval eyes which spoke of some ethnicity not common to this part of town. Her hair was dark brown and fell straight and down to her waist. Her eyes had heavy liner and lashes that batted hypnotically.

She was the perfect blend of muscle and bounce, strength and jiggle. She stood at our table with her long-nails tapping on her luscious hips.

"Hi guys," and her voice has a slight raspy seductive quality to it. I was mesmerized and Dave smiled knowing I was lost already. I tried to compose myself.

One of the guys at the table had asked about her dances.

"Damn, Peace I bet it is," he continued, eye-fucking her up and down, "I'd like to get a 'piece!' How much for a dance? And are you naked back there?"

"Sorry, hon, topless only. And it's $100 to start." She quoted the price and he scoffed.

"Fucking shit, girl, that much for a dance? And I have to stay in the seat and I can't touch your pussy?"

He continued on. I thought that was bad form. If you don't like the prices, just say no thanks or say maybe another time. There are enough dicks in the room without adding to the number.

Peace held up her smile and sex appeal but it was easy to tell she was offended. This guy was a bully.

I don't like bullies.

"Hey man, easy," I interjected. "It's all good. Those aren't her rules and prices, it's the house's. Chill. Next round is on me." He cooled out.

Alcohol could easily escalate a situation. But the offer of buying someone a drink tends to de-escalate egos, bro moments and other bullshit guys bring about.

Peace made eye contact with me. I casually slid her a bill for her trouble.

She smiled with a quizzical look on her face. She walked away.

After the waitress took our order on my dime and the round was complete. I found myself alone as the others were either gone or getting lapdances in the back. I felt soft touches which I immediately knew to be fingernails on my shoulder. As I turned around, Peace made her way to sit down in front of me.

She leaned forward with her arm on the table. The light caught her eyes in a manner that was disarming. The full cleavage the lace bra gave her was enough to jam up my thought process. Which at times jammed itself up. I could smooth but I could also be the fucking village idiot.

"Thank you," she said.

I leaned in. This view allowed me to see all of her body. "Sorry, I didn't hear you." Of course I heard her. And she knew I did but this was an old strip club trick. She nodded and rose from the table. In order to move closer, Peace sat on my lap.

She knew exactly where to put her ass, it fit perfectly on my hardening dick. She felt it and did not adjust away. Her body was muscular and strong but very feminine with her thick ass and pronounced tits (even fake, they were amazing.) Her smooth, perfectly bronzed skin smelled like candy and danced with glitter.

My hand fell onto her legs and I smoothly stroked her thighs. She took my hand and slid it onto her round ass.

She placed an arm around my neck and leaned in. Peace's eyes were exotic, almost otherworldly and drank me in. No, more so drowned me and I could would have willingly died under her waters, no fucks given.

"I said Thank You," she repeated.

I had forgotten what she said. Blood can only rush in one direction on a man.

"For what?"

"How you handled that shit earlier...most guys just shrug that stuff off like 'fuck this dancer bitch.'"

"Everyone deserves respect," I answered. I then realized how corny that shit sounded. But it was true.

Peace bit her lip and looked me over. Admittedly, I felt a bit uncomfortable - like a bug under the magnifying glass, stuck on a pin and fixed in one place.

"Let's go," she said.

"Go where?"

"In the back."

I nodded and we rose up together.

After making our way to the back, we found an available room. All the while, as we walked down the corridor, she held my hand. Peace was good. She latched onto prey and didn't let it go. But there was something more than just being another mark tonight. We had a connection, a quick click that I would fear admitting but was too wise to ignore.

The curtains drew to a close. She sat me down in the velvety chair and whispered in my ear as she loosened her top.

"We connected," she said in a heated hush of breath, "And we need to complete it."

She began to grind on me which I supposed was the norm. Things didn't get unusual until she reached down past my belt into the inside of my jeans and grabbed my dick.

I pulled back slightly, caught off guard and sinking deeper into the chair.

"It's okay," she whispered. "I only do this when I really like someone and I don't like every guy I bring back here."

With heavy breath, I asked her. "Why me?"

"Because you respected me. You treated me different than those assholes out there. It turned me on..."

I nodded in understanding.

"Now suck my tits." She plopped her hard nipple in my mouth and I held her back while massaging her titties with my tongue. She moaned. I lapped at her breasts like a wild hungry thing. All the while, she kept one of her small hands on my thick cock. Always stroking it up and down.

I felt her heating up between her legs. The stripper stood up and pulled me up at the same time. I was easily twice her size but she was strong and apparently lust made her stronger.

"Fuck me against this wall."

She slid my full dick out through my zipper. I put her up against the carpeted wall. Taking a moment to appreciate the perfect peach shape of her ass, I yanked her thong off to the side.

Peace was wet, her panties slid with a glisten to it. I looked closer and realized she had came while dancing out in the main room. There was a frothy cream dripping from her and I noticed the wet spot on my leg.

She placed both hands up against the wall to brace herself. With one hand on her hips, I pushed my cock into her.

She was tight and hot inside; We both groaned from the moment of absolute connection. She was wet and sloshed with each pump as I held her hips and fucked her.

I could see how strong she was, her arms flexed to hold herself off the wall.

It was amazing. She was comfortable and so was I.

I leaned in while fucking her and kissed her on her neck. I stayed near her face, we enjoyed the closeness, the intimacy of our panted breath. Her pussy was clamping on my cock with muscular precision. She was a fucking magician.

Given the amount of cream that was frothing out of her, it was time for both of us. My balls tightened and I could feel the pressure stirring at the base of my dick.

I pulled out and shot two spurts of hot onto her legs. She moaned in excitement as I came onto her leg and the clear-heeled shoes that almost made us the same height.

For a second I thought about apologizing for the mess, instead I kissed her deeply.

In satisfied silence, we composed ourselves and left the extended dance.

###

We were done with one another. Dave had sent me a goodbye text that I had missed entirely.

Peace, whose real name was Pam, hugged me hard and I returned the strong embrace.

In my ear, she whispered "Please see me soon, Jackson."

We kissed each other on the cheek.

Before seeing if she grabbed another willing victim or stayed at the bar, I winked at the bartender and waved shortly at the bouncer and left. I had been cool and respectful with her not because I thought it would lead to wild sex but because it was the right thing to do. But the wild sex was a great payoff and the perfect end to my night.

RULE OF THE GAME -

At a strip club, RESPECT everyone, especially the dancers

THE END