Game Set and Match Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her knees parted and closed, the legs partially crossing in frustration as Katie raised one knee, squeezing her thighs together in an effort to deal with the tingling in her groin, but Daphne was swift to come to her aid, slipping her free hand down between the parted thighs during one opportune moment. Katie gasped as Daphne's expert finger curled up and into the very top of the tiny slit, massaging the engorged nub which had once more ventured out from its dank, dark little hidey hole.

The two women studied the girl now, revelling in her pleasure, then kissed for a minute while Katie looked on, before returning their attention to more important things.

"French kiss her again," Daphne instructed her blonde accomplice.

Sarah reached up for the girl's mouth, but Daphne pushed her away, laughing. "Not there, silly," she grinned. Sarah's eyes opened excitedly, and she surprised herself with a deeply nasal, dirty laugh.

She looked into Katie's eyes as she reached down to grip Daphne's wrist, removing her partner's hand from between the girl's thighs, then raising it to her mouth to suck the fingers clean while watching their pretty little lover's expectant reaction.

Daphne turned Katie's face toward her own, replacing the lips on her breast with fingertips, as she teased first one tender nipple, then the other while kissing the girl. By now Katie had lost all recollection of the reason behind her remaining there with them. She also seemed to have abandoned any concerns for getting home. She was merely anticipating the next sinful level in her experience with them, wondering to herself, 'what could they possibly have in store to follow up everything they had already given.'

Down went Daphne's head once more to take the tingling nipple between her lips, and Katie allowed herself to lean back, stretching her arms wide as Daphne cradled the supple young body in her arms. She pinched the stiff tip of Katie's nipple between her lips, flicking it repeatedly with the tip of her tongue as Sarah shuffled down to her knees on the floor.

"Come on Sarah," Daphne encouraged, her voice low and sultry. "Don't keep the girl hanging."

"Why are you doing this to me?" Katie whined, but there was no objection in her tone.

"Because you love it, sweet thing," Daphne breathed softly. "You 'do' love it... don't you?" she asked.

"Oh yes," Katie sighed. "Oh yes, yes," she moaned, spreading her thighs wide and raising her knees for her blonde lover.

"Come along Sarah. Get your tongue in there," Daphne laughed, a deep wicked laugh.

"What do you want me to do?" Katie whimpered.

"Nothing my darling," Daphne smiled. "I just want to kiss you baby," and she closed her mouth over Katie's lips and kissed the girl, gently and carefully at first, her passion gradually increasing, while tweaking one nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

Katie let out a surprised squeal as Sarah's hands gripped her from beneath the thighs close to her buttocks, and pulled her forward to land with a bump on the end of the bed.

"That's right my pretty," Daphne soothed as the girl landed on her back in her lap. "You just relax. We'll take care of everything."

She shuffled up closer, lifting the girl back into her arms, as Katie wasn't able to move herself, her feet now hanging over the end of the bed. Sarah caressed the lovely thighs, stroking the bare flesh from the knees right to the very top, then back down, her palms drinking in the sensual beauty of tender soft skin as she moved, then raking her nails up and down, making Katie cry out with excited anticipation as the sensation thrilled and tormented her.

Sarah lowered her face close to Katie's exposed pussy, pressing her thumbs against the soft, puffy labia, marvelling at how fresh and untainted it was. She kissed it gently, extending her tongue and tracing the deep little slit with the tip, caressing her, tasting her, probing her, devouring her.

"Oh God. Oh God," Katie began to moan over and over, her body twitching slightly at every new touch, as she felt Sarah's hands push her legs wider, and close her mouth over the hot, seeping vulva.

"Come on Sarah. Make her come for me."

"All in good time," the blonde woman replied, her voice warm and soft. "I want her to really enjoy this," she added, lapping gently then blowing cooling air over the tender bald wetness, to enhance the sensation before easing her tongue gently into the girl.

Katie's hips began to move involuntarily, rolling and rising, her contractions squeezing the tip of Sarah's tongue as the woman set to work on her.

There was a definite loving mood to the way Sarah looked at the beautiful little girl spread out before her. It wasn't just a piece of naked flesh to use, as Daphne saw her; this was someone she held dear and wanted to please. Sarah wanted to give this girl anything she wanted; everything she desired, and although she knew that Daphne would use her for her own simple self-gratification, Sarah wanted to love her and protect her and keep her safe.

She kissed the mound, lovingly at first, as if it might be the girl's mouth, then lapping at it so slowly, sucking on it so gently, easing her tongue into it so carefully, thrilling at the sweet nectar that it produced so readily and plentifully, and devouring it, consuming it, and hoping that her gentle attention might give her new love the pleasure that she felt she so richly deserved.

Daphne laughed kindly, watching the expressions change on Katie's face. "She doesn't compare to my talents down there does she," the woman said softly, "but I do know she loves the taste of fresh young pussy, and believe me sweet thing, yours has to be about the sweetest, freshest little minge I have ever tasted."

She cradled the girl in her arms and began kissing her roughly, licking her neck and groping her body, while sucking lustfully at her ripe little breasts.

"Why do you keep doing this to me?" Katie complained.

"I just want you to kiss me, sweet thing," Daphne smiled.

"I already kissed you."

"No baby. That was I who kissed you. I wantyou to kissme this time... and I want it to feel as if you mean it," she said, gazing excitedly into the confused girl's eyes. "Come on Sarah. Make her want it," she urged the blonde.

Sarah began to put her heart and soul into attending to Katie, and the girl quickly began returning those favours toward Daphne. Her mouth opened and she began gasping and panting, soft and low, as slowly she gazed up into the lusty brunette's eyes with a wanton look on her furrowed brow that was unmistakable.

"That's more like it," Daphne purred, smiling down at her. "You see? I knew you'd like it."

Daphne's hand curled around one tender young breast and Katie's heart was pounding as the calculating woman's lips moved teasingly closer to her expectant mouth, until suddenly Katie found herself returning her lusty kiss with interest. Daphne's thumb and forefinger rolled the tiny nipple around, and Katie's legs spread even wider, if that were possible, to allow Sarah to reach deep. Soon they were kissing passionately, all three of them; Katie's tongue urgently reaching out to taste Daphne's hungry mouth, and Sarah's doing much the same between her thighs.

Both women kissed her now; long deep French kisses, Daphne filling her mouth, right to the back of her throat, and Sarah down below, sucking hard on her engorged little nub as the tongue reached in and curled up to massage her G-spot. Katie began lurching, twisting and writhing as the pair invaded her senses with such intense pleasure that she lost all recollection of her previous compromise.

She wrapped her arms around the brunette woman, her hand up behind Daphne's head, and she began kissing fervently as the passion arose within her, and the lust of the moment took over. "Mmmnnh, Mmmnnh, Mmmnnh," came the urgent sounds, muffled by Daphne's greedy kiss, as the first few waves of yet another orgasm hit her. Her legs kicked and her hips bucked, and it was as much as Sarah could do to hold her still enough to keep her tongue in place.

Katie gripped Daphne's shoulders, her short nails digging in to sun-fatigued flesh as Daphne pulled away to watch the pressure and the shock of ecstasy contort their little lover's features, yet still, while Katie was reacting, Sarah was drinking from her.

"You like our kisses baby?" Daphne asked. Katie stared at her, pleading, before thrusting another desperately urgent kiss on the woman's mouth, drawing the long tongue into her own and sucking on it, her head bobbing slightly, as if she were enjoying a sweet lollipop - or something.

"You looked as if you enjoyed that, sweet thing," Daphne smiled, as Katie at last relaxed. The girljust stared up at her, still panting, then grabbed her head and kissed her again. "Oh baby," Daphne breathed, a pleasant smile on her face and laughter in her voice. "Could it be love?" she teased.

Katie looked up at her and smiled. "That was so nice," she said, still twitching randomly as the aftershock of her orgasm gradually subsided.

They lay there together for a few minutes, Sarah resting her cheek on Katie's thigh while still lapping at the sweet, bald pussy, and Daphne cradling Katie's head, until the brunette broke the silence.

"How many was that?" she asked, smiling.

"How many?" Katie queried.

"Today?" Daphne asked, not quite explaining, yet leaving Katie in little doubt over what she meant.

"I don't know," she smiled, coyly. "I lost count," she giggled.

"It was six," Sarah smiled, looking up at her from her kneeling position on the floor. "You had six my love," she told the girl.

Katie looked at first one then the other, and reached out to beckon Sarah up to her side. Daphne dragged the girl up to lie properly on the bed, and she smiled as she laid Katie's head gently on the pillow where Sarah had come to settle beside her. This time it was Daphne who held the girl, cuddling her close and leaving Sarah to spoon her from behind. Katie felt drained, but somehow calm and peaceful too, until a sudden pang of guilty concern disturbed her relaxed state of mind.

"Oh! You won't tell anyone about this, will you?" she begged.

"Don't you worry pretty baby," Daphne told her, smiling. "Your secret is safe with us." She kissed the girl again, a slow, sensual kiss, the pair still caressing the naked body that lay between them, before relinquishing her to her blonde partner, who did the same.

"You know... you should come for lunch again tomorrow," Daphne suggested, a keen lustful smile on her lips.

"Oh, that's very kind, but I already have plans for tomorrow," Katie told them.

"Hmmm... Pity," Daphne purred. "I would have enjoyed that," she sighed. "Never mind," she smiled.

"Come on Katie, love," Sarah said, slipping an arm around her. "Let's get your things from the dryer, and I'll drive you home."

They climbed off of the bed, Sarah picking up one of the white towelling robes and wrapping it around Katie's shoulders, before retrieving her own, leaving Daphne lying naked on one side of the bed, stroking her pussy and playing with her nipples as she watched them head toward the door.

"Planning a bit of DIY are we?" Sarah teased.

"Probably, if you haven't run the batteries down again," Daphne quipped. Sarah's face coloured up. "Oh my God. No," Daphne cried. "You haven't have you? Not again?"

"Sorry," Sarah said quietly as they opened the door to leave.

Katie turned to see Daphne, who had propped the pillows up into a mound at the head and settled into it on her back. Even now she was easing the fingers of one hand into herself as the other began kneading her breasts and squeezing her nipples roughly, and the girl wondered how the woman could be so brazen as to masturbate openly, even before they had left.

She apologised again to Daphne for having jumped into bed with her girlfriend, but Daphne simply smiled as she told the girl, "Don't worry about it sweet thing. We all had some lovely fun in the end, didn't we?" Katie smiled and nodded.

"Thank you for having me... both of you," she smirked, waddling away in the gown that was way too big.

"Thank you for coming... so often," Daphne sniggered.

*****

They pulled their clothes out of the dryer and dressed, there in the utility room, Sarah still unable to keep her hands off the little nymph as she tried gamely, against the odds, to dress herself.

"I can see I'm going to have to get some handcuffs for you," Katie joked.

"I have some," Sarah told her, "but if you put them on me I won't be able to drive you home. You'll have to stay here forever."

"Quick!" Katie laughed, "Go get them."

As they reached the front door they realised their shoes were still wet. "Well I can get some others, but I'm afraid you'll have to wear yours as they are," she told the girl.

"Doesn't matter," Katie replied. "That's not the only place I'll be wet," she laughed, and they kissed again.

Ten minutes later and Sarah was opening the front door, just as the moaning sounds began to ring out from upstairs. "You're not the only one," she laughed, and they left.

*****

On the way home, Sarah apologised again for Daphne having come home and caught them. "I would never have taken you there if I'd thought she might come home early." Katie just smiled. Between the pair of them, they had given her six blinding orgasms, and without a doubt the best afternoon of her entire young life.

"You sure you're OK?" Sarah asked, as they pulled up outside Katie's house.

"Yes thanks," she smiled. "It was a bit scary though... at first I mean, when she walked in and caught us, but she didn't seem too bad about it," Katie smiled. "At least she wasn't angry..." she reflected, "and she does have an incredible tongue," she laughed.

"Yes, she does," Sarah agreed. "That's at least one good thing about her. Most of the girls like her for that, but I wouldn't want to leave you alone with her," she added.

"Why not?"

"Let's just say it's not a great idea. She can be a little... unconventional... not to mention devious."

"Well, thanks again for the ride home, and I really did have a wonderful time, despite that... other thing."

Katie sat there for a moment, patiently waiting for a goodbye kiss, but Sarah looked troubled.

"I'm so sorry that she took your virginity, baby," the woman told her, looking forlorn.

"She didn't take it," Katie replied, a loving look in her eyes as she gazed back at the concerned face of her new lover. "I gave it... to you," she whispered, raising her face to kiss the lovely woman.

"It doesn't feel right calling you baby," Sarah told her.

"Why ever not?"

"You look more like a baby than you should."

"I'm not though... am I..." she replied as she leaned in for another kiss.

Sarah put her arms around Katie and pulled her close. "I think I love you baby," she whispered as their lips met and their tongues began to dance again.

Katie thought about the first time Julie had dropped her off at home; that day she had twisted her ankle. That time she had been scared of being caught sitting outside her house in a strange car, kissing a woman. This was exactly the same situation, but this time she didn't care. She was nineteen after all. She could kiss who she wanted, and if her mam didn't like it, well, she could probably go and move in with Julie, or maybe Sarah?

Sarah's right hand seemed to find its own way to the left breast, squeezing gently through the material, then quickly up inside, as they kissed. She slid her arm around the bare back and up inside the loose top, the other groping both firm little breasts now, as their kiss spiralled out of control.

She pushed Katie's vest-shirt up and her head ducked down to take one ripe little breast in her mouth amid squeals of uncommitted objection from the small girl. "No! No. Stop it," she laughed, her tiny hands beating on Sarah's shoulders unconvincingly. "We're outside my house. It's daylight. What about my mam?"

"I don't want your mam. I want you."

"You've had me... Several times," she laughed.

"I want you again."

"No! My mam won't like it. She'll be angry."

"Well she can have her turn tomorrow."

"Stop it. She might see. Really! Someone will see us."

"Katie," Sarah said calmly as she broke from the kiss and looked seriously into the girl's eyes.

"Yes?"

"Shut up Katie," she laughed, and kissed her again.

With one arm around her waist she lifted the girl, as her other hand reached down to grip her panties by the gusset, pulling them down to her knees.

"Come here you little beauty," she whispered as Katie pulled one leg free from the garment, leaving it clinging around the other shin just below the knee.

"Put your feet on the dash and close your eyes."

It was a good thing that Katie's house was in a quiet lane. She lay back in Sarah's arms, sprawled sideways in mid-air across the seat as Sarah's mouth closed once more over the closest plump little bare breast. She stared excitedly at the other, wobbling around before her eyes as Katie's body jerked and twitched in response to the pair of fingers and the thumb taking her yet again to that mystical place of ecstasy that had become so familiar in the space of just a few hours.

Katie considered the situation as she allowed Sarah to take her in the way she had come to love. She was sitting outside her house in a strange car with a woman and getting her tits groped sucked, and getting finger-fucked, and for some weird reason, she just couldn't give a care.

"Seven then," Sarah whispered, as the girl calmed, and Katie let out a surprising and uncharacteristically dirty laugh.

"Lucky seven," Katie said softly.

"Lucky we didn't get seen," Sarah corrected her, with a giggle.

"God I love you," the little girl sighed.

"No Katie. No you don't," Sarah said softly, shaking her head and smiling as she hugged and kissed the girl on the forehead. "We've had some truly amazing sex today, you and I, and I honestly hope we can do it again, many more times, but you don't love me Katie, you love Julie." She paused, thoughtfully for a moment. "So do I..." she revealed, solemnly, "and I would never do anything to hurt her. So let's just enjoy what we have for as long as we can."

Katie smiled at her. Despite what Sarah had just said, she had also said she loved her, and Katie couldn't help the love she was also feeling for Sarah at that precise moment.

They kissed again, but it was more platonic than any other kiss that day.

"Goodnight Katie," Sarah whispered softly.

"Can I see you again?" the small girl asked.

"We'll see," Sarah smiled, lovingly, and she gave the girl a kiss on cheek, which quickly developed into yet another lengthy French kiss, only ceasing when Sarah reluctantly pushed her away.

"We can't keep doing this," she told the girl with a disheartened smile. "You'll never get in the house."

"I don't want to," Katie laughed.

"Off you go now," she was told, with another kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight Sarah. Love you," she whispered as she turned to leave.

"Katie?"

"Yes my love?

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

Katie leaned in for yet another kiss, but Sarah pulled back and laughed softly. "No baby" she smiled, gesturing toward the back seat of the car with her thumb, in a 'hitch-hike' manner.

"You want us to get in the back?" Katie asked, looking hopeful.

"No silly. Your kit?"

"Ohhh," Katie sighed, giving her an embarrassed little smile. She reached into the back to grab her bag, stretching past the lithe blonde who consequently failed to resist giving her yet another little kiss, this time on her shoulder.

Katie turned and kissed her again, before Sarah pushed her away. "Go on inside with you, before I really do take you in the back," she laughed.