Game Show of Kink

Story Info
An eagle is caught up in a kinky game show...
4.1k words
4.8k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Aquilan gasped, the eagle on stage, sitting in a rather hard, metal chair, though, for some reason, he could not quite remember how he'd gotten there. It was late, yes, he knew that much, and his head had that funny, floaty quality to it that came after he'd had one too many drinks, though he felt sober enough. Perhaps there was a little bit of a tipsy edge to him still?

"Ladies and gentlefurs, it seems we have a willing contestant on our stage!"

The host of what appeared to be some kind of show, with cameras and TVs stationed around, swung his arm out wide, a canny fox with a sly, narrow muzzle that even Aquilan knew promised a certain kind of trouble. He shook his head, trying to hold up his hands, his wings lining his arms in the nature of his eagle species, but the host already had in mind that he was the perfect candidate.

"Now, good sir, if you would kindly sit still for me, we will let our wonderful audience decide what your first pleasure -- or torture! -- will be!"

"Wait, wait, wait, I didn't sign up --"

Aquilan tried to call halt to it, but the audience was already voting, using the small screens before them, the tiered seating rising so that everyone had a good view of the eagle who had joined the deliberately late-night show.

"Oh, oh, oh -- and the votes are in! What kink will our eagle friend be subjected to first?"

The host smirked as he read the result, flinging his arms up in the air.

"The votes decide it! It'll be the electrifying pleasure podium for him! Isn't that exciting? Oh, how you know it is!"

Aquilan gasped, but there was no time for him to say anything as he was yanked upright, mechanical arms shooting out as if from nowhere as the stage changed around him. He shouted as they stripped him down to nothing but his bare feathers, squawking and screeching and trying to cover himself, though no one paid any attention to him. They didn't care, not when he was on show for them, machines and strange contraptions rising from the stage as if they had been lurking below the surface, though trapdoors or similar, the whole time.

"What exciting ordeal will he be put through? Stay tuned to find out!"

Yanked up tall he was forced to be, well, spread-eagled, a bar between his ankles keeping them apart and a similar one between his wrists, so that he made a kind of frame for himself. Heavy manacles, not steel but something suited to the kink of the moment, snapped around his ankles and wrists, sealing the bar there, hooked up and in position while everyone there had the best view of his body.

It was easy for them to abuse him there, the eagle doubtful, squirming in place, though he could not summon a screech. He panted heavily, chest heaving, the mechanical hands all attached to seemingly exceedingly flexible rods that could twist and move around exactly where they pleased.

"Oof..."

Electrodes... Oh... He shook in place, his cock trying to push out, though he didn't want his arousal to be so openly on show, not with so many eyes on him. He'd never heard of the game show that he had stumbled in on, but he was about to be more than up close and personal with it.

He'd never done e-stim before and the electrodes were not planted on only what he'd thought they would be, oh no. His chest was apparently a sensitive zone, despite his lack of nipples, but the mechanical hands stroked his abdomen, coaxing out his cock more and more, to the cheers of the audience.

"Ohhh, he's a live one, isn't he?"

His balls were teased too, electrodes planted on them as they were his fleshy shaft, the eagle's breath catching. Could he get out of it? He had to do something, anything, numbers flashing up on a screen behind him that he didn't understand. Yet it seemed that even participants in such a show did not truly have to understand or know what was going on there, only that they were there for the approval and entertainment of the audience. He could rake in as many short, sharp pants of breath, electrodes even attached to his buttocks too, but could do nothing about it.

Goodness... How many electrodes did they have? It seemed like some kind of kinky dream rather than a game show, electrodes placed strategically on his body, though Aquilan did not yet know what pleasures could come. The fox hosting the show smirked and held his paw up for quiet.

"Alright, alright! Who wants to be the first to control the e-stim? How about all the ladies in the back? Are you ready?"

Aquilan gasped, squirming, yet his position meant that he was bound and yet restricted, his ankles locked down while the bar kept them apart. He could swing a little with his arms above his head, but the ache in his shoulders dissuaded him from doing that, heart pounding.

"Three... Two... One... Stim!"

It must have been something that they were familiar with on the show, for the pulses had him jerking and moaning almost instantly. It was not painful, not at all, though the e-stim pulses were strange, very different. It was almost as if it was something that was never meant to be pleasurable, muscles lightly jerking and jolting, though he could only assume that the game show had some way of divvying up the votes for his control, the electricity coursing through him.

"Ohhhh!"

Of course, the e-stim was not turned up anywhere near high enough to hurt him, or at least that was what he thought. He only moaned and twitched, fingers curling, muscles beyond his control, his body wanting to thrust, wanting to grind, though his anal ring clenched down on nothing as his tail-feathers fluttered. Aquilan heaved for breath, thrusting while his cock dripped a few pearly beads of pre-cum, milked in a way while his cock ached and tingled.

"Our willing participant is feeling the effects! But I think you lovely ladies in the back are too nice to him... How about all those on the left side get a turn? Think you can make this pretty birdie sing for us?"

Aquilan moaned, but it was not his cries that they were listening to, focusing on in any way. But he felt the moment that the controls were handed over. Only later would he find that they averaged out the votes for the stim between all in that section of the audience, so the majority had control, but that was hardly the point as his cock ached and throbbed.

It felt bigger, in a way, his chest aching and tingling, though his pecs were sensitive, so sensitive, more so than he could have anticipated. There were even electrodes on his back, near his shoulder blades where there were some larger muscles connecting his arm-wings, needing a little more than a standard anthro there. But he had never considered how sensitive they could be, having him jerking and rattling at his bonds, yelping and moaning, unsure of where the line between pleasure and pain laid. Was it even there? He could not tell, not at all, muscles twitching, his cock pulsing, everything in time with the electrical stimulation coursing through him.

He did not hear when the control was passed on to another section of the audience as he heaved and gasped, though he didn't at all feel as if he was getting anything much into his lungs at all. It was hard, harder than ever, simply to breathe, eyes watering, the pain mounting. Yet could it even be truly considered pain when his cock was so hard, his body clearly taking pleasure from it too?

"Look how he squirms! Oh, this is a good one, folks! Aaaaaand onto the next section!"

They were crueller as the eagle let out a deep, guttural groan and shifted his weight, though he could barely hang there, stiff and rigid, his body out of his control. They could have done absolutely anything that they liked to him and, in a way, Aquilan did not want to admit to even himself how arousing that was. It was no secret to those that he'd been with that that was one of the things that he liked, but that didn't mean that he wanted to be forced into it for a public show either!

Oh, how his balls pounded, the e-stim creating a strange feeling of tightness and tension, even in the skin. It didn't make sense, not fully, but it did not have to as he sucked in breath through his nares, twisting his head back and forth.

"Ohhh..."

It eased off, the next section sending pulsing waves for him, changing the pace and rhythm so that he was sweating, not knowing what was coming next, though the tension remained. For the need to cum was there too, even though it was not something that he had honestly gotten into willingly.

"Shall we take things up a notch? Surely, you can feel it in your hearts to let this poor soul cum?"

What, were they not even going to do that? Panic fluttered in his heart, yet the feeling of something pushing up under his tail feathers had him quaking, the absence of stimulation, for a moment, making him anxious. A butt plug was nothing new to him, but it too was hooked up to the e-stim machine, the one that the audience controlled, though a part of Aquilan could not help but loathe that such a thing had been created.

Maybe if I was playing with it on my own...

Yes, maybe that would have been okay, but the avian could not say as his arse ached, clenching down around the toy in his butt without any sense of control. It took him a moment to realise what was happening as the stimulation mounted and mounted, pulse after pulse forcing its way into him. It was all he could do to remain somewhat in place, not wanting to tip forward too much and put too much strain on his arms, gasping and panting, crying out loud.

"Look at him go, folks! How quickly can you make it? Will he pass out first? Ohhhh, we might have another fainter on our hands!"

What, were they going to push him that far? No, no, he didn't want to pass out on TV, not at all! Aquilan fought it, but his mind leapt all over the place as pulses roared through him, pain mixing with pleasure, every sensitive spot in his body aching strangely. Yet through it all his cock refused to soften even a notch, forced into an erection that he both wanted and didn't want, drooling pre-cum constantly.

He had to do it, had to cum, need screaming through him with every pulse. Yet as much as Aquilan heaved and gasped and strove, with all his might, to beg for relief, release -- anything! -- it was not to come. The butt plug shocked his prostate directly, stronger than the rest, milking his cock with streams of off-white, almost clear, pre-cum, a faux orgasm in a sense that brought him no pleasure at all.

"Look at him dance, folks! My, oh, my, what a show we have here tonight for you!"

But the eagle did not think it was much of a show as it crossed into torture, pleasure dropping away while the need to cum was all-encompassing. There was nothing else that Aquilan could possibly think about, nothing at all that he could do, heaving and panting and grunting, clicking the edges of his beak together. That sound did not rise to his ears though, not over his harsh pants and even harsher shrieks, raking in what air he could to his lungs as pounding pulse of need after need coursed demandingly through him.

He howled and howled, an ache pounding his body as if he was actually being fucked, hanging in his bonds, his shoulders aching as they were pulled back too far. He had to do something, his hips working, need drumming through his body, his glutes tight, so very tight, as if he really thought that there was something he could do, even then, to relieve his need. Yet the desperation in his hide and under his feathers was all part of the show, at least for those that had come there to watch him.

Aquilan shrieked, his cock throbbing, balls aching, pulses coming more and more strongly. Every time that he thought they could not increase anymore they proved him wrong and he would have been hopping and jumping if not for his bondage. Such was the stimulation, throbbing and pulsing and jolting and jerking, that he was cumming before he realised it, the e-stim too much for the avian as he splattered viscous ropes across the stage. His orgasm was powerful, harder than it should have been, but he could not hold himself back as the torture drummed into him, the cheers of the crowd pounding on the outside of his skull.

It could have been ecstasy and yet it was not, even if there was some small part of him that loved it. It was that, against all else, that Aquilan clung to as his vision wavered, dipping and falling, slipping into grey and then black unconsciousness, hanging in his bonds.

He didn't get to see what they turned the devices up to before the host took back control of the e-stim machine from the crowd.

That was probably for the best, leaving him there, cock dripping, delirious and unconscious in his own climax...

*

"Wakey, wakey... Don't you know we've got a show to put on?"

Aquilan blinked, groaning as he came back to full consciousness. It was slow, however, his tongue thick in his mouth, the game show host standing over him with a fixed, wicked grin on his burned-orange muzzle.

"Back to us now, are you? You passed out for quite a while there!"

Aquilan grunted, shaking his head, though his senses were, slowly, returning to him.

"What... What happened?"

"You came so hard that you passed out! It was quite the show, my boy... But we're not done yet!"

Aquilan tried to protest, his body sore and aching all over, though the host had already spun back to face the audience.

"Oh, we have a treat for you here! For our grand finale... We must give the prize to our willing eagle here! But how much money can we milk him to win?"

Aquilan groaned, though, for the first time, he was able to look down, his body strapped down to something that looked like a tilt table. Only, it had an opening under his backside that he didn't want to consider, otherwise leaving every other part of his body on show and easy to access. His cock had softened, though the ache was still there, panting softly through his nares, wide-eyed and shooting glances back and forth. With his arms and legs comfortably down lengthways from his body, the table, at least, was padded, even if it was tipped back at a slight angle.

"Now... What do we say, audience?"

"Milk...that...slut!"

They roared as Aquilan gasped, though he had no say in any of it still, a tube going over his cock and sealing itself tightly at the base, though it was all controlled by swift, flexible mechanical arms. There was no need, after all, for the host to get his paws dirty when he was busy hosting the grand event, everything captured by the cameras to be streamed and saved and played, over and over again.

"Ah... Please... Ohhh..."

He found his words just as the milking machine switched on, something that could be used by a lone male for some manner of pleasure, if that was the sort of thing that they were interested in, but was poised to be yet another instrument of torture in such a situation. It sealed so tightly around the base of his erection that it might as well have been a cock ring, the kind of pulsing that it emitted different by far to the e-stim, yet still the sort of thing that he could not help but lean into strangely.

An eagle's desire, after all, was not always as easy to pin down as one might have liked. Aquilan's breath caught even as he was teased and stroked, the sensation changing, sharper in some places and duller than others, after the explosion of his first climax. In all honesty, it did not feel like he had climaxed at all and there was still a faint sense of "use" in his backside, from the e-stim plug that had given him such a forcible orgasm. He did not doubt that they would be able to use another on him in due course, for his backside could not have possibly been exposed for no reason.

Yet he had to bear through it as they cheered for him, commenting on his twitching, how he gasped, how the need to cum flowed through him.

"Milk him!"

"Bird slut!"

"Get that money!"

Money? He perked up a little at that, even as his loins tightened, on the edge of climax. But it was only as he tipped over that edge into the true high, squalling and groaning without any true breath in his lungs left to do so, did the host, genially, explain what that was all about.

"So, our eagle here has reached his first orgasm in the male milking machine -- and in under two minutes! What a record! That means he gets his first donation in the milking tip jar as his cream tops it all up and up and up!"

His fluid streamed from him, though it was impossible to understand the volume of his orgasm, not as pleasure coursed through him, overstimulation making him sweat and shudder. His bonds were tight, too tight, but he was still dimly aware of his seed flowing down a narrower tube to a collecting jar that lit up as it was, slowly, filled with the first dose.

"And there's your first payday, eagle! How does that feel? Keep cumming and the bonus money will go up and up and up!"

Money? Really? He couldn't see how much he had "won" already, but that was certainly a sweetener for the whole experience! Yet Aquilan could not bear the pressure on his cock, a thick length pressing up under his tail too, just as he had expected.

"Heyyy, got milk?"

The host seemed to have a quip for every situation, geeing on the audience to get them to cheer, joining in with the fun as Aquilan's backside was plugged full. The milking machine, however, was not only that but a fuck machine too, the dildo shoved unceremoniously into his backside much thicker than the plug as it opened him up. It vibrated, however, sending trembling pleasure through him from a part of his body that was not quite as sore as his dick, even if he had to hold himself steady through it anyway.

Nothing he could do, nothing he could say... Aquilan drifted on a sea of forced pleasure, head rolling back, eyes closed, moan after moan leaving his beak as his cum filled the tube yet again. He could not be sure if he was having separate orgasms or if the prostate milking was forcing him to pretty much cum constantly, even if it forced the pleasure to drop. He knew it was there, however, even through the strain, feathers hot, the world around him feeling as if it was closing in, leaving him with nowhere to go, nowhere to escape to, even in the sanctity of his own mind.

He had to bear through it, every aching pulse, the flesh of his cock shifting very lightly under the influence of the milking machine, the tube unforgiving. It had to come and it would take every drop of his cum that he had to give, moaning and grunting, his voice deepening to expose the most feral of raw, guttural sounds that he had to give.

There, on show, his cock hard, refusing to soften. Oh, it did not have the option, not locked into the milker, the host laughing, ratings surely going up and up and up. Aquilan was the best they'd had on for a while, though he would have to be presented with an incentive to return, oh, yes, all to get those ratings, those views and, above all else, all that money in that those in the know craved.

Aquilan would get some, of course. But nowhere near the full amount that they made from the eagle.

The dildo thrust and thrust and thrust, the vibrations too much for him, feeling as if they were grinding over his prostate with every driving pound. He wriggled in place, but barely managed to move an inch back and forth, his restriction absolute, even his neck strapped down so he was limited in how he could look. Aquilan heaved and panted, the money "dinger" going off once again, though he had not even been aware of his climax. It was just one big blur of pleasure and pain, all coming together and to a head all at once, his chest heaving, tail feathers trying to flutter, though not even Aquila would have been able to say what he wanted at that moment, if he'd been asked.

12