Game Show of Kink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, the release of bondage, trapping him in pounding ecstasy, relieved him of that burden, screeching and crying out as more and more cum was milked from him. His orgasms that followed contains less and less seed, though the host urged him on to fill up the collection jar, even if it was not something that a mere eagle, like Aquilan, could have done. No, he was no stallion, yet he could still be milked for a highly impressive amount with the machine drawing more and more from him, his body aching, torture dropping to a thrumming undercurrent of ecstasy. For it was when he truly gave in to all of it, squeezing down on the dildo for the sheer hell and the thrill of it, that everything came through in the best of ways for him.

Money was money, after all, but Aquilan was no longer sure at all if he would have gotten out of it if he'd been given the choice. It was too hot, lust coursing through him, forgetting that he had not wanted it at all as he moaned and grunted, need rising, his beak clacking, twitching without his active thought driving it to. It was where he needed to be, where his submissive mind could slip, when need be, teasing through throbbing drive of pleasure and ecstasy after ecstasy, even as his body ached.

What were a few aches and pains, after all, when it came to fun? It would be an experience to remember, even though he hardly, deliriously, persuaded himself to think such, his hips rocking lightly, trying to drive into the milking machine as it broke him down more and more.

"Yes, yes! Milk 'em, baby!"

The crowd roared, ratings through the roof, Aquilan the favourite guest of all that they would ask for back, again and again. His body throbbed with need as he howled for their pleasure, the collection jar three-quarters full and a fair chunk of more than petty pocket change racked up for him, even as the dildo kept thrusting, cramming itself up against his prostate as it vibrated through a pulsing cycle.

The eagle grunted, trying to tip forward, stomach aching. His cock seemed to tremble, though that could have been his mind at work, need overpowering, still wanting to cum even though, finally, there was nothing more left to drip from his cock. The flesh was larger than usual, as if he had been pumped up, straining and bulging, his arse tight around the toy shoved up in there.

"Ohhh, I think that's it, my dear audience! Let's see what our eagle has won!"

Aquilan groaned. Finally. He was dried up. But the host would see to it that he was invited back onto the game show for another night of torturous pleasure in due course.

The question was, would Aquilan do it or not? He'd just have to wait and see!

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories