Gamer Gaped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soltic
Soltic
45 Followers

"Oh, it looks like my baby is starting to looove his mommy's thick cock," she comments, bending to look between her swaying breasts and noting the pre-cum erupting from his penis.

"N-n-n..."

"Shh, baby. Let Mommy take care of you. This is what you want deep down, I know it."

"N-n..."

He shakes his head violently as her ramming continues. Seeing this, she takes his head with both of her hands and holds it in place. He is about to scream when she puts her lips over his. Their tongues wrestle and his is quickly subdued.

They kiss for minutes, all the while she is pounding away with increasing vigour, but still managing to remain controlled. When she finally breaks away from the kiss, she quickly puts the gag back over his mouth before he can say anything. She smiles and boops his nose.

"You know your mommy loves you, don't you, baby?" She whispers into his ear, "I don't let just anyone take my thick cock. Only special girls like you. I can feel your clitty oozing cum already."

All he can do is mewl pathetically in response. She continues penetrating him like this for a few more seconds until he starts orgasming. Sensing his impending orgasm, she picks up the pace even more, almost bursting through his prostate with the force of her pounding, and laughs heartily at him, adding to the humiliation he is feeling.

"Ha-ha-ha, that's right, cum for Ms. Bitch-Breaker," she growls, with another hard smack of his glutes, "cum for me you dirty little whore."

Her cruel laughter sends shivers down his spine and he starts to cry again. Only this time the fight has disappeared from him. His body flops around on the bed as she finishes him off and his semen erupts out.

"I know you love it baby," she continues, "why else would you orgasm so hard, hmm?"

She smiles menacingly at him. As he turns his head in shame, she guides his face back -- so that it is facing her again. She learns in for a quick kiss on his forehead and then whispers into his ear.

"A few years ago, you put on your profile that you wanted to own your own ranch and be a cowpoke when you grow up, so how about we try some rodeo? Let's see if you've got what it takes. So how about it baby, you want to try riding your mommy?"

She pulls herself away from him, finally removing her thick girth from inside of him, slowly but surely. As she does so, she unlocks one pair of handcuffs, but -- having been aggressively broken already -- he does not have the energy to run -- not that he could with his scrawny frame. When her near foot-long penis is removed, she gives his bum another harsh slap.

"Of course you do!" she exclaims, "I've turned you into a cock loving whore already."

He tries to protest the insult but the gag still blocks his mouth. She laughs at him and twists his body around so that his back is now facing her. She holds both of his arms together and puts the removed pair of handcuffs back on his arm and takes the other arm to meet it behind his back. Looking behind, he can see her penis twitching in the corner of his eye.

She then gets on all fours on the bed and, much to his dismay, slowly begins re-inserting her penis into him. When it's fully inside, she wraps her arms around him, hold him in a tight embrace and flips herself around so she's now underneath him, with her legs dangling off of the end of the bed.

"Let's see if you can handle this beast, baby," she says excitedly, whilst leaning back into the bed, "she's very excited at the moment. I doubt you'll be able to subdue her, but we'll see."

She pushes his torso off of her own and then holds him in place by pinching on his nipples. He groans at her touch but is still too weak to fight back. She wriggles her penis around inside him, opening him up more, but he doesn't take the hint.

"Come on baby, ride me," she says, pouting, "you said you wanted to be a cowpoke. I wanna see those riding skills."

She gives his bum a good hard slap and he straightens his back in response to the pain. She then moves her hands to his hips and starts to push and pull him up and down on her shaft, albeit it slowly, encouraging him. He groans, both from the pain and the pleasure.

Liking the sound of his groans, she reaches up to remove the gag from his mouth. It falls to his neck this time and he takes several laboured breathes as he is punched in the gut by her penis. After a few minutes of gentle pounding of penis and her hands groping his glutes, he musters the courage to say something.

"D-don't horse riders use, um, whips..." he manages to say before she cuts him off by putting a hand over his mouth.

"You want to spank, your mommy, is that it, baby?" she says, disturbingly sweetly, "how dare you have such thoughts! After all I've done for you too. I believe you need a spanking, baby."

He twists and turns in her grip, trying desperately to get away with what little energy he may have left. She manages to hold him in place with just one hand across his thighs and in his panic he doesn't see her free hand reaching into the bedside cabinet. She pulls out a plain back riding crop.

"What a pathetic cowgirl you turned out to be," she scolds him, "Mommy will show you what it means to be a real cowboy. I'll tame you once and for all."

"W-what do you mean?" he asks, his words shaky.

"No more talking!"

She whips him harshly on the thigh, eliciting a yelp from him. His entire body spasms upwards and off of her own, but not enough to break free from her penis. When he lands back down, she spanks his leg again, making him rise again.

"Giddy up bitch," she yells as she starts trusting her hips upwards, "faster you little slut!"

She smacks him more, causing him to yelp louder each time. Her smacks speed up, as does his bouncing. It doesn't take long for his legs and glutes to become red with pain.

Her own larger testicles smash violently against his own, ruining whatever second orgasm he might hope receive as a consolation for all of the pain. Her penis suffers no such side effects and she is quite enjoying the slapping of skin against skin, her virile testicles thoroughly succeeding in emasculating him. They are at least three times the size of his own pathetic pair, much to his terror.

"Yeeaah, that's it bitch," she drawls, with an another smack of his bum with the crop, "such a good horsey for Ms. Bitch-breaker."

"Ow! Ow. It hurts! It hurts!" he cries in agony.

"Nobody said being Ms. Bitch-Breaker's bitch was going to be easy," she says through gritted teeth, "so just shut up and take it, bitch!"

With that last word, she gives on particularly hard thrust against him. Were she not holding him in place, he might have fallen off the bed it was so violent. He yelps in pain and tugs on the handcuffs. As much as he would like to orgasm, the continued smashing of her vastly superior testicles against his keeps his own penis in check.

"You're my bitch!" she yells, noting the movement of his wrists and giving him another harsh smack on his glutes, "That's right, a bitch! Squirm all you want, try to deny it, but you know it's true, and nobody is coming to take you from me! Face it, I own you now!"

After some time has passed, she leans back and sighs in contentment, though doesn't let up on the abuse. Her degradation and demolishing of his anus continue for maybe another hour or so, and all throughout, she barely brakes a sweat. Over the course of the hour, she tries a variety of different positions whilst her penis thrusts continuously.

"You had enough yet, bitch?" she continues, returning to her laying position on the bed, "Because I can keep going all night if I have to. You belong to me, got that?"

With that, she leans in from her laid back position, propped up by her elbows, and bits hard into his neck. As he screams in pain, she continues her assault on his anus, and after a few more minutes have past, she finally orgasms, the sound of his screams finally sending her 'over the edge'.

Her much larger penis pauses its battering and her sperm fills him up and she spews what for him would be more that week's worth of semen. With her torment not showing any sign of subsiding, he uses the brief reprieve to fall into her breasts, his head nestling between them. They're so soft and wonderful, like cushions from heaven.

She embraces him gently, slowly wrapping her arms around him and holding him close. She then starts to pepper the top of his head with kisses. All he can do is lay there, totally out of breath, crying and unable to speak as she uses him however she sees fit.

"That was very intense, wasn't it, baby?" She whispers into his ear as she lowers herself back into the bed, "But I knew you could handle it. You did so well. You're were such a good a girl for Ms. Bitch-Breaker. A very good girl."

They stay laying for a few minutes, her hands fondling his hair and her kissing continuing, as he catches his breath, until naked and still masked Ms. Slut-Savager then struts into the room, holding a tablet computer and a penis shaped cage. She smiles at them and hands both items to Ms. Bitch-Breaker, who sits up and takes them with one hand. She then places them on the bed beside her.

"How did the recording go?" asks Ms. Bitch-Breaker.

"Perfect," Ms. Slut-Savager answers.

He suddenly finds some energy and weakly attempts to escape his cuddler's embrace. She pulls the gag back over his mouth and then wraps her hands around him in a tighter embrace, and starts whispering "sshing" noises into his ear. Ms. Slut-Savager smirks at him and then turns to leave the room.

"We got in contact with your foster parents, baby," she says with glee, her mouth still next to his ear, "and guess what?"

He remains silent, refusing to react to the news. Sensing his renewed unease, she reaches for the tablet and plays a recording on it. He immediately recognises the voice of his foster parents.

"What did you say your name what again?" he hears his foster father ask.

"I like to be called Mommy," the sultry voice of Ms. Bitch-Breaker says, "I hope that's not too weird for you."

"I've never known anybody to have that name," he continues, "but if that's your actual name then fair enough."

"It's both a name and a title. Just like any other parent."

"Uh, right, sure thing."

As the recording progresses, she starts flexing her glutes and pumping her penis inside him at a steady, controlled pace. He is bounced around on her penis, making listening to the recording difficult, but does his best to remain focused despite her virile movements. As she thrusts, she continues to hold him close, his head now sandwiched in her cleavage.

"Because you want to be his new mommy?" his foster mother asks.

"Mhm, I'll look after him for you, and I'll never treat him wrong," the voice of Ms. Bitch-Breaker says, now oozing with arousal.

"So you say you'll gladly take our trash of a son off of our hands?" His father asks.

"Hmhm," Ms. Bitch-Breaker moans, "he's usually at the 'gaming café' in the evenings, isn't he?"

The realisation dawns on him: just like his birth parents, his foster parents don't care about him at all. He whimpers, the gag not letting him fully cry out in pain. It's not just the recording that's making him cry, but Ms. Bitch-Breaker's increasing ferocity too. As they are now sitting on the edge of the bed, her violent movements having shifted her body forwards, this gives her own testicles a wider angle with which to swing, giving them even more potency than before.

"Yes, he's normally there," his father groans, "If you find him, you can keep him, we don't care. He's eighteen now, so that means the state isn't paying us to keep him anymore."

Ms. Bitch-Breaker suddenly drops the tablet on the floor and picks up the black riding crop. With one arm still wrapped around his torso, she whips the still struggling boy on the bum with the ring crop. His body spasms at the feeling of the sharp slap against his skin.

"Stop struggling!" she shouts, "Fucking slut! Have you even been listening to me? I own you now. Don't you get it?"

Another harsh slap with the riding crop. This time it's followed by her biting his ear. The smacking of skin against skin then gets gradually louder and louder as her ferocity begins to increase again, not having been tired out in the slightest by all of her prior thrusting.

"I'm far more manly than you are," she continues, "I'm twelve inches. You're so pathetic you can barely be referred to as a male of the species. Isn't that right, slut?"

Despite everything, her assault on his prostate was succeeding in keeping him incredibly aroused. It wasn't fair. He wanted to escape and yet his body was somehow displaying exactly the opposite message.

"See?" she says, "You love it when Mommy Bitch-Breaker breaks your tight virgin ass. Not that you can ever stop me from getting what I want."

"Mmmmph," he screeches behind the ball gag.

"What was that, baby? You want your new mommy to be rougher and more aggressive? Sure. Your mommy can be rougher and more aggressive, just for you baby."

She hooks both of her arms underneath his shoulders and, still holding him tightly against her chest, she gets up off of the bed. Once she's standing up, one arm is hooked behind his knees and it pushes them up to his chest with ease. She then starts walking around the room.

"Let's show the world how much more your new mommy loves you than your previous mommy," she says, with one particularly hard thrust, "Let's also show them how much you love your new mommy fucking you in the ass. Let's show them how slutty you truly are."

She marches over to the window and rests his feet on the windowsill. As much as he would like to struggle, he's now trapped between her torso and the window. Her tongue swirls around in his ear, sending shivers down his spine.

"Mm," she continues, taking hold of his penis between her little finger and her thumb, "you love it so much baby, I can tell."

He presses his head into her soft breasts, the only comfort in the situation. He then turns his head to cry into her breast. Sensing this, she pushes her breasts together with her arms, hoping to suffocate him whilst she continues battering his bum. In the end he's forced to look at their reflection on the glass pane as he pants for air.

"That's right," she says, her voice full of pride, "see what a slut you've become! Let's show the world how slutty you are!"

Even with her increased vigour, she is still able to keep a steady pace throughout. After about ten minutes his body starts to jitter and both of them know what's coming. Taking his impending orgasm as a cue, she pauses her thrusts and quickly bends down to grab the discarded tablet. Her other hand stops stroking his penis

She smiles with glee as she holds it in front of him. Her free hand flutters across the screen and goes to a social media page, which he intermediately recognises as his own. Though in his delirious state, he doesn't notice that she's using his own social media account to stream the video, having used a password cracker to get inside.

"Let's record a short video for your friends, baby," she coos into his ear as she taps on the record button, "to show them how much you love your new mommy."

He tries to scream as loudly as he can but the ball gag allows only a squeak out. Upon hearing his squeak, she laughs heartily. She then resumes her thrusting, paying particular attention to his prostate again. He tries to squirm within her grip and she knows she has him right where she wants him.

"Does my baby want to cum?" she taunts.

Trying to ignore the feeling, he attempts to focus on the video feed, hoping the shame of it all will somehow subdue his penis. He notices the camera somehow knows to put a black rectangle with the word "censured" over her face -- following it as she moves, yet it keeps his own face in full HD. Not that it would matter of course, because she is wearing that rather ominous Venetian carnival mask anyway.

"Baby," she whispers, bending her neck down to give his ear a lick, "I know you know your mommy loves you. You can orgasm for me. All you have to do is ask."

She removes the gag from his mouth and immediately covers his mouth with her hand, preventing him from saying anything. She then places the tablet on the windowsill and uses her other hand to strangle his penis.

"How much do you want to cum, baby?" she asks.

Behind her hand, he tries form words but it's no use: all he can do is moan in pleasure. Her years of experience are telling her a new orgasm is building once again, so she holds his scrotum tightly, causing him immense pain. The lick of his ear then sends shivers down his spine.

"Inform your online nerd friends of how badly you want to cum," she says coldly, "go on, tell them."

She removes her hand from his mouth and he's panting for air, his inexperience clearly showing for all watching the stream. She's still barely broken a sweat however. The mixture of pain and pleasure makes it hard for words to come out of his mouth.

"N-n-n...ooh," he moans, "Ah, fuck! It hurts."

Sensing resistance from him, she keeps up the pressure on his prostate. Her free hand reaches for one of his nipples and she resumes licking his ear, further clouding his brain. After only mere seconds he gives on trying to resist.

"P-please let me cum," he squeaks.

"What was that?" she taunts, "We couldn't quite hear you."

"I want to cum!"

"Where are your manners, baby?"

She removes her hand from his nipple and reaches behind her to grab the riding crop. She wacks him on his thigh with it, causing him to yelp. The hand holding his scrotum is strong, and prevents him from moving however.

"Ask politely baby!" she says firmly, giving his bum another harsh smack with the crop, "Who do you want to let you cum?"

"I-I, w-want..." he manages to whimper before being interrupted by her.

"If you want your mommy to let you cum, all you have to do is ask, baby."

"Please mommy, I really need to cum."

"And you love your mommy very much, don't you, baby?"

"Y-yes, yes I do. P-please just let me cum!"

"I will in just one second, baby."

"W-what?"

She lets go of the crop and with one hand she switches to a new tab in the web browser. It has his social media profile options on it. She flicks through the settings and changes his relationship status from "single" to "happily married" and she adds herself as his spouse, her profile image that of herself shown from the neck down wearing a plain crop top and short-shorts.

"I own this ass now. You got that?" she says coldly, as she removes her hand from his scrotum, "Now you cum for your mommy!"

With that last word, she gives on particularly hard shove against his prostate, her girthy penis crushing it. Her hand now removed from his penis, it allows her own testicles to now batter his own especially hard, further reinforcing how much more manly she is than him. He tries to resist, knowing he's on camera, but it's no use: she's just too experienced. His semen spurts out as though her own testicles are beating it out of him.

"That's right, baby," she encourages, her voice full of lust, "cum for your mommy. Show your sad nerd friends how much you love your mommy's thick cock!"

He's never felt so thoroughly humiliated in his life. All of his friends can now see how this powerful lady -- Mommy Bitch-Breaker - has broken and beaten him to mush. She uses her fingers to coax out any stragglers from among his sperm.

"Awh," she taunts, "Did my baby just cum? You must have really wanted to show your friends how much you love your mommy's thick cock."

Whilst she continues taunting him, the speed of her battering increases steadily. Despite her ferocity, he's the only one making girly noises, and each scream serves to make her more aroused. She growls and grunts loudly in tandem with her smashing of his anus.

Soltic
Soltic
45 Followers