Gamer Gaped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soltic
Soltic
45 Followers

"Now it's the man's turn cum!" She shouts, as both of her hands simultaneously smack his glutes, "Get ready bitch, Mommy always has loads!"

Around his head he can feel her mighty breasts swaying happily as they bounce around, in synch with the moment of her hips. The sight of the huge orbs flashing in the corner of his eyes is helping to make him dizzy, as if the physical pain wasn't already enough. Seeing him close his eyes, she picks up the crop again and starts smacking him repeatedly and his girly sequels resume, much to her delight.

"Yeah, that's right, bitch!" she taunts, "Squeal like the dirty little piggy you are. Show all of your gross nerd friends how much of a pathetic cock loving whore you've become!"

"M-mommy, it h-hurts!" he cries, eliciting laughter from her.

"Two orgasms say otherwise bitch!" she shouts, "Now shut up and take it!"

She moves one hand to his mouth, muffling his screams once again. With her other hand, she moves both of his thighs up, allowing her much larger penis more freedom to move around inside him. Her testicles too, take advantage of his new curled up position. Whereas each of his testicles are just about the size of peanuts, hers are at the very least the size of kiwis, kiwis which are now making his entire penis recoil with every pound against it.

"Look at how well your slutty friend is taking his mommy's fat cock!" she affirms, "I bet you wish you could be in his place. It feels good, doesn't it bitch? Doesn't it?"

With that last word, she removes her hand and gives one particularly hard thrust into him. He wants to scream at the top of his lungs, but by now he's lost his voice. All that comes out is a little girly sounding gasp, but it's enough to send her 'over the edge'.

She pauses her thrusting, with her penis deep inside him and bites down on his ear hard. As she does so, huge amounts of semen start spewing from inside her. Her testicles visibly compress and expand as they pump more semen then he could hope to make in a week inside his battered and bruised body.

"Ah," she sighs, "Fuck! Breeding little girls is what I do best."

Whilst still orgasming, she violently tosses his now limp body to the floor. His head hits the window on his way down, causing him to lie awkwardly against the radiator, his legs bent at the knees and his forehead resting on the windowsill. She gives him another shove -- this time with her foot - and he collapses to the floor and his body disappears from the live stream. Semen continues to squirt out of her penis and she presses down on it to douse his rear in several lines of the thick white stuff.

"Any of you nerds want to be my girlfriend too?" She asks the viewers as she triumphantly places her foot on his back, "I'm polyamorous, the most beautiful lady you'll ever have the chance to meet and I'll never treat you wrong, I can promise you that."

She holds up her now flaccid penis to the screen and strokes it for effect, emphasising its still errect double digit length. She then takes a step closer, over his barely conscious body, and let's the viewers get a good look at every little vein and artery pulsing on her penis. She lets her virile testicles rest in the palm of her other hand and they spill out over the edge, emphasising their grand size.

"Bet you wish you had a cock as big as mine," she says with a smirk, not that the viewers could see it, "the fact you're still here watching proves you love it, don't you think?"

A quick glance of the live chat reveals the majority of the comments are along the lines of: "who are you?", "what does your face look like?" and "why is your face being censured?". Surprisingly few of the comments express any concern for his well-being. She ignores all the questions and closes the live stream.

Upon closing the tab containing the steam, she remembers she wanted to change is profile image. With this in mind, she takes the tablet and goes of to find Ms. Slut-Savager. As she does so, he tries his best to move, but the pounding has just been too great. His legs hurt so much, but he can just about shuffle around on his knees.

From his new kneeling position, his mouth can just about reach the handle with which the window would open... except it's locked. The key is nowhere to be found and, try as he might, the handle just won't budge. At the moment, Ms. Bitch-Breaker walks back in, followed by Ms. Slut-Savager, both still wearing their masks, and she immediately reaches for the riding crop and starts aggressively smashing it against is bum and lower back.

"Ow, ow!" he cries, "Argh, it hurts!"

"You shouldn't have tried to escape then, should you?" Ms. Bitch-Breaker says matter-of-factly.

"Tsk-tsk," Ms. Slut-Savager says, "Your mommy loves you and cares for you and you repay her by trying to run away? Shame on you!"

She adds to the pain by striking him hard with the ping-pong racket from earlier. Ignoring the tears streaming down his face, she hauls him up onto the bed and lets him fall backward into the mattress. It's only now that he notices "Mommy" has clothed herself in an expensive set of underwear.

Struggling to cover hear breasts is an intricately designed black bra. Around her waist is a black garter. Covering her penis is a thong of the same design.

In her hands, she now holds a pair of pink panties. Seeing the look of terror in his eyes, Daddy raises the ping-pong racket and looks sternly at him. He dare not resist.

"Now then, let's cover my girl's clit with a pair of panties," she declares.

"I have a penis," he meekly protests, then suddenly realises his error.

"You dare talk back your mommy, bitch?" she shouts.

Mommy slaps him as hard as she can on his jaw. The years of bullying he has endured flash by him and he realises nothing can compared to this. She then lowers her thong and lets her penis hang out over the edge. Below it, a cleavage forms between each of her testicles as they are intent on spilling out of her underwear.

"Observe," she says, holding her penis up in front of him, "Unlike you, I have genitalia worthy of being called a penis. This is obviously not a clit. This is what a real man's penis looks like. You got that bitch?"

He nods his head in agreement. She smirks and tucks her genitalia back into her underwear. He surmises that flaccid alone, her penis must be a minimum of five inches longer than his and possibly as thick as a can of his favourite carbonated beverage.

"You should be ashamed to even call yourself a man," she continues, "and yet you have the nerve protest? Your genitalia is an embarrassment. That's why you're going to wear panties from now on."

"N-no b-bra?" he pants.

"Do you have breasts?"

"N-no."

"You don't need a bra then, do you bitch?"

"O-okay."

"Sounds like somebody wants a bra, doesn't it Mommy?" Ms. Slut-Savager says.

"That can be arranged."

"N-n-no!" He squeaks.

Both women raise an eyebrow at his apparent protest. He recoils and, with what little energy he has left, starts to shuffle along the bed away from them. Both women grab a leg and pull him back towards them.

Ms. Slut-Savager then puts a hand on his torso to hold him in place. With her free hand, Ms. Bitch-Breaker dangles the panties in front him. As he looks on in horror, Ms. Slut-Savager moves the hand holding his leg up this leg in order to hold both of his thighs in place. This allows Ms. Bitch-Breaker to first put the chastity device over his penis. She then slides the panties on without much trouble.

Once around his waist, Ms. Slut-Savager takes the tablet from the windowsill and opens up the camera application on it. Ms. Bitch-Breaker holds him still with both hands as Ms. Slut-Savager takes the photograph. All he can do is whimper quietly.

"Smile for the camera, bitch!" Ms. Bitch-Breaker says with glee.

With the photograph of him in the new pink undies now taken, Ms. Bitch-Breaker lifts him up with ease by his shoulders and walks onto the bed with him in her arms. She drags him along and goes to sit in front of the cushions. Her legs are spread out, allowing him to sit between her soft yet clearly muscular thighs. Behind him, he can feel her penis twitch against his back as her own thong struggles to contain it.

His head rests comfortably between her breasts as he slumps down. She pulls him up a little with her arms, allowing her to rest her rest her chin on his head. Ms. Slut-Savager then walks around the front of the bed to take another photograph, inducing more tears from him.

She taps and swipes a few times and then turns the tablet around to reveal his updated profile page. The profile picture has been changed to the photograph she has just taken: him with a backdrop of Ms. Bitch-Breaker who is hugging him tightly, except a black rectangle covers all of her face, again with the word "censured" on it. As he gasps in shock, Ms. Bitch-Breaker takes the opportunity to pull the ball gag back over his mouth.

"You two look so hot together," Ms. Slut-Savager comments as one of her hands reaches down to squeeze her penis, "it's like you were made for each other."

"I know," says Ms. Bitch-Breaker, "Now we have to find you a suitable spouse."

"I'm not sure I like the nerdy type though."

"It's okay, when I looked though his friends list, I believe I found the perfect spouse for you."

"I have to know, now!"

With that, Ms. Bitch-Breaker tucks him into the bed, handcuffs still on, and they both go into another room. He doesn't hear what they discuss and tries his best to get to sleep, figuring the respite would only be brief.

End?

Soltic
Soltic
45 Followers