Gamer Girl

Story Info
Willing sex slave has all holes filled by a group of gamers.
1.3k words
4.01
32.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He picked me up on the corner by my house and blindfolded me before driving away. I sat in the backseat, trembling from nerves and excitement. When the car stopped, he took my hand and led me into the house and down a flight of stairs. He must have noticed how badly I was shaking because he stopped and asked if I still wanted to do this. I just nodded vigorously, afraid to trust my voice.

"Okay," he said. "From this moment forward you are mine to do with as I please."

I nodded again. He stuffed a ball gag into my mouth and fastened it behind my head and I moaned in anticipation. He led me across the room and stood me with my back to a pole, tying my wrists behind it. Ropes went around my ankles, waist, and neck as well, securing me in place. He moved around in front of me and slid his hand under my skirt, fingering me while I squirmed and moaned, then stepped back.

"Perfect. Now you just wait here. The fun will start in a little while." I heard footsteps going up the stairs, then a door closed and I was alone. I took shaky breaths, drooling a bit from the gag, and waited.

After 10 or 15 minutes, I heard knocking, doors opening, and voices from upstairs. I tried to figure out exactly how many people there were - four? Maybe five? My mind raced and I trembled even harder. I took deep breaths to try and calm down but I was so turned on it was hard to do. Another 20 minutes or so passed and I was starting to get uncomfortable. My jaw ached from the gag and my feet hurt in my heels. I heard a door open and several pairs of feet came noisily down the stairs, then a voice said, "all right, this is going to be my kind of party!" Laughter ensued, then hands grabbed my breasts through my dress, squeezing and pinching. Another pair of hands went up my skirt, while another grabbed my face and whispered in my ear, "You're ours tonight, bitch." I squirmed and squealed as I was groped and fondled, but then I heard another set of footsteps on the stairs and heard his voice say, "Okay guys, get set up. We've got a raid to do!"

The hands withdrew and I heard the sounds of a gaming system starting up. A raid? What the hell? I tried to ask him what was going on but of course I couldn't do more than grunt behind the gag. A hand patted my cheek and his voice came close to my ear.

"Oh, yeah, forgot to mention we had a game scheduled. You'll be a good girl and wait for us, right? Are you comfortable?" I shook my head. "Well, we can't have that," he said, and began untying me. He stripped off my dress and led me a few feet away, then bent me forward over some kind of padded surface. He spread my ankles apart and secured them, then slowly and gently pushed a butt plug into me. I squirmed but he slapped my ass and told me to hold still. He then secured my wrists to the plug somehow and came around next to my head. "I hope you're comfortable now because you're going to stay like this until we're done playing." He patted my cheek and walked away and they started playing.

I assessed my situation. I seemed to be supported on two padded sawhorses, one under my hips and the other under my chest, my breasts hanging loose. I tested the range of motion my wrists had and found it wasn't much; a few inches maybe. The sensation of the butt plug as I moved my arms was a little uncomfortable but also intense and I found myself enjoying it after a few minutes. I wiggled and twisted my wrists, getting thoroughly turned on and wet.

The chatter from the guys suddenly erupted into yells and groans with one voice declaring his victory. "All right, all right, claim your prize!" someone yelled at him. Footsteps approached me and suddenly my ass was slapped a few times. Hands grabbed my hips and a cock slid into my pussy and began fucking me. I gasped as the movement jerked my arms and the butt plug, then moaned behind the gag. It was an amazing feeling and when he reached down and rubbed my clit it only took a few seconds before I came, gasping and shaking. He kept fucking me until I heard more yelling, then he pulled out and came around in front of me, shooting his load on my face. He went back to the game and the new winner approached me, undoing my gag and grabbing my hair to guide my mouth to his cock. He fucked my mouth until another round ended, then he, too, came on my face and went back to the game.

I think they played 5 rounds, with each winner getting to have his way with me until the next round ended. After they were all done, my host released my ankles and wrists and led me to the bathroom, instructing me to clean up but not remove the blindfold. I removed the plug and washed up, then sat down to catch my breath and replay the last hour in my mind. I couldn't believe how much I'd enjoyed it and I hoped there was more to come.

There was a knock on the door and I opened it. "Good girl. Are you ready for round two?" I nodded and a ring gag was pushed into my mouth and fastened. Then a collar went around my neck and I was jerked to my hands and knees. I was led, crawling, back to the main room, where I was immediately set upon by the rest of the guys. I was pulled up on my knees and my wrists were held behind me, then a cock entered my mouth through the ring gag. I caressed it with my tongue and he groaned, grabbing my hair and fucking harder. Someone else got behind me, fingering me and rubbing my clit. The guy fucking my mouth pulled out and came on my chest, and then my collar was pulled, forcing me to stand up, then I was pushed back down to sit on a cock. I rode him while someone pulled up on the leash, almost choking me. He fucked me fast and hard, rubbing and pulling my nipples. I gasped and moaned, loving every second of it, and then I was leaned forward and felt yet another cock going into my ass. The double penetration was the most intense feeling I'd ever had and just when I thought it couldn't get any better, my mouth was filled with another cock. I didn't last long after that, coming so hard I screamed around the cock in my mouth, then choking and coughing as he shot his load down my throat. The other two finished inside me, then I was pushed onto my hands and knees and the rest of the guys had their turn with me, filling every one of my holes and forcing me to come again before they were through.

I was left lying on the floor as the group gathered their things and left. When it was quiet, my host returned and led me to the bathroom again, where I got cleaned up and dressed, still blindfolded. He led me to the car and took me back to where he'd picked me up, reminding me as he removed the blindfold to email him anytime I wanted to have some more fun. I told him to expect to hear from me soon and he grinned. "You're my favorite kind of woman." I blew him a kiss and headed home, sore but very satisfied, already wondering what he was planning for next time.