Gamer Mom to Egirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melina giggled' and put her goggles on, ear-buds in, "So cowpoke, what am I supposed to do?" Lizzy and Phoebe also put their goggles on as well.

Jeff continued, "Well little lady, just walk through the saloon doors, get yourself something to wet your whistle. Then take a seat for the show." Leading them to a makeshift saloon door with no walls.

When the program initiated, the three were transported to a Wild West saloon with some minor fantasy elements. As they entered the saloon double doors, they found themselves surrounded by cowboys. Also literal cowgirls in period dress with horns. A female barkeep wiping out a glass, a redheaded madam of the house, and a robot man piano player. They made their way to the bar, avoiding a card fight scuffle to the busty barkeep. At his point, they start to recognize the faces of all the patrons as the employees of TTG. After a short interaction with the barkeep that looked like Cheryl. They head to the three chairs and wait for the redhead madam to start the can-can dancer show.

As the three were making their way around the set, Alice initiated the submission sub-program. Lizzy, Phoebe, and Melina would only notice a small flash of light every few seconds, which they didn't pay any mind figuring it for a bug. Due to the unique circumstances, their minds are more susceptible to suggestion. As they watched the can-can dance, the program made them more sexually open and horny. After the program finished running twenty minutes. All three were in a dazed suggestible state.

The Asian girl and the redhead were waiting with a camera and tape measure. Taking measurements and photo references which would come in handy later. Gus, Jeff, and Michael each picked one and started to program each one individually. The first was that they had a great time at Twisted Taco Games and are going to write great reviews about their experience. Hopefully gaining a new audience. Then they would listen to any advice they had to give and agree, binding their will to all of them. Lastly, they were each given special directions based on their skills and personalities. Once this was done they snapped them out of it.

Lizzy, Phoebe, and Melina woke up with hazy smiles on their faces; their nipples were all erect. The guys asked them what they thought and they happily replied that it was a fun experience. After taking some notes, a few pictures. They did some last-minute interviews with Alice and the other two women, Yun and Delilah. Then made their way downstairs.

As they made their way to the front lobby the three founders stopped them and told them that they reached out to them for more than an interview. They too had done some research on them and saw that all three of them had some amazing talents that TTG could use. They were sold on all the upsides of having a real voice in the company as well as producing unique content for their fans. Lizzy and the others took their business cards and told them they would think about it.

Cheryl cracked out a camera and said she wanted to take some pictures for the wall. After a few formal pictures, they gave each of them a friendly goodbye hug. The kind of hug only close friends give one another. Though Gus lingered on Phoebe for a few seconds longer, his hand in her hair and caressing her lower back, she cooed.

As the three drove back home they dreamily thought about the interview and their futures. For Lizzy after years of disappointments and detours was coming around. She thought this was the sign she was looking for. Finding a way to finally get back into the gaming industry professionally was her dream. At this point even working on porn games started to sound appealing as she rubbed her legs together.

Phoebe, the more stuck up one of the group, was also starting to come around. For years she hated how game developers had sexually represented women in games. Treating them like object. She was starting to see the appeal. She decided that she would take the season pass that Gus and the others had given them as a parting gift. Planning to do some "deep research" on their games.

Melina had some ideas going through her head about the articles they were going to write for GMM. Women being empowered in a male-dominated field like videogames. What working at an adult gaming company was like, and how fantasies affect gamers, plus a few more. Melina was going to call Jeff the next day and see if she could work with Cheryl on developing ideas. A warm smile formed on her face as she looked out the window thinking about Cheryl's succulent lips and breasts.

As they all daydreamed, the silver car continued to roll down the highway into the sunset.

Epilogue -- 9 months later

Lizzy was clicking away at her dual-screen computer in her work cubical at Twisted Taco Games. She was putting the final touches on a charter model she had been pouring her soul into over the last few days. Making sure to get every detail down, as well as making sure the color palette and lighting was just right. The last couple of months of her life had been the happiest she had been since graduating from college and having her first child. She felt that all of them had put out some of their best content since starting Gamer Moms Monthly. With the job offers to work at TTG, the time to devote to her blog had turned into a chore. They tearfully decided to retire it a month later.

Phoebe and Melina were the first to move to Santa Fernando and go full time. Gus, Jeff, and Michael bent over backward to accommodate Lizzy. Letting her work from home part-time and commute to the office once or twice a week until she could move closer. Her husband Adam like usual was not on board. Until Lizzy showed him some of their VR work and he became much more agreeable. He was willing to pick up more slack with their child and housework and reduce his time at work. Making their relationship stronger than it had been in years.

After making a few printouts and backing up her work to the server. Lizzy got up and started making her way to the staircase. Passing under one of the games that had just hit the market, Princesses of Persia: Hot Sands. In the promotional, two models that looked like Melina and her cousin were dressed in nearly see-through bikini harem outfits holding curved short daggers. Pieces of silk wrapped sexily around their forms as the sandy wind blew. Lizzy wished she could have been with Melina. Promoting the game at one of the first gaming conventions to go back online with Gus, Jeff. But she was too busy with deadlines. Though she was sure she would see some great photos and video of Melina's booth babe belly dancing later.

Before going up the stairwell. Lizzy looked over at the recording studio and saw Phoebe and Yun in the recording boxes with Amy in the control room as the sound engineer. Though she could not hear what they were saying due to the sound dampening foam. It was clear they were recording a steamy sex scene. Both women were sweaty, wearing thin tank tops and crotchless panties. Occasionally, working a vibrator in and out of their leaking pussies and tweaking their nipples while reading lines. Only stopping when Amy pushed a button to give them direction. Behind Amy's head was a coming soon concept poster lettered in an industrial-sized font. It read, "Anti Demon Ninjas: Lightning and Thunder". The picture had two characters that looked like Phoebe and Yun in matching black/red and black/blue pleather ninja outfits on all fours. A ball gag in Phoebe's character's mouth while Yun's mouth was agape with her tongue extended. Finally, a leash ran from their necks to the hands of a woman who looked like Alice in red dominatrix gear.

Jeff liked to joke that "Its always the quiet stuck up ones that have the most perverted kinks."

Once at the top of the stairs, Lizzy made her way to Michael's office. Looking over to see Delilah walking around her tailor dummy putting together costumes for their next project. It was technically supposed to be a secret but based on the outfits and sketches it was going to be a D&D fantasy theme with revealing leotards and togas.

Once Lizzy entered Michael's office she saw Michael and Cheryl sitting behind the desk. Going over the next script, the monitor partially obscuring her view.

Lizzy chimed in, "I just got the new character models done and they are ready for review. I think they are my best work yet."

Michael looked up and said, "Great. You are making some good time on this project. Let me take a look."

As Lizzy approached him she noticed that Cheryl was stilling on his lap. His hand around her waist, but she didn't think anything of it. Cheryl got up to stand next to Lizzy, who looked a little flustered. Michael was taking the printouts and leafed through them humming.

Standing up, he put the concept art on his desk and walked toward Lizzy and Cheryl. Leaning against the front of his desk.

Smiling he said, "Once again you have knocked this out of the park. I could not be happier with the designs. I am sure this will be another hot-selling title like your last one."

Behind his desk was a poster for Lizzy's last major project from a few months ago. In bubbly lettering, the title read Meaty Maternal Mothers. A picture of two women, side by side wearing sexy skintight housewife clothes. Their hands combined formed a heart over their nipples, and wide pleasant smiles framed their faces.

Cheryl said dreamily, "That had to be one of the most steamy things I have ever written. It is kind of coincidental both of us got pregnant like the main characters."

Michael smirked, reaching out his hands and rubbed the small belly bumps on Cheryl and Lizzy. Both looked at Michael with tender loving eyes.

Michael says, "Yeah... Coincidence."

Pulling his hand back he continued. "The success and feedback for that game is why we decided to work on our next big title "Fertile Forest Elves". We still need to work out the details, but I think you two and maybe Phoebe and Melina would make good models for the game."

Both women praise him for his announcement. Excited for the next all-hands meeting the following week.

Michael put his right arm around Cheryl and Lizzy. "In the meantime, we have a little window before we start the next project. I was thinking we could do a small DLC for Meaty Maternal Mothers since the sales were so good. I have an idea of what I want to do. I was wondering if you could humor me for an hour."

Both women smiled as they took off their floral early maternity dresses. Revealing their swollen breasts with dark areola. Both getting on their knees with their bellies and breasts touching. They looked up at Michael with glee.

Michael took out his dick smirked, "Let's take it from the top."

End

12