All Comments on 'Gamers Pt. 07'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Your writing is fantastic, and the characters are incredibly well-rounded!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Poor Jazz, and poor Dean. I see a future where Dean sets her up in his mind as his long-distance sex-and-relationships guru, which is a role she clearly never asked for. Oh well, youth is wasted on the young.

On the brighter side, this means that your writing once again is spot on and conveys the folly of youth quite believably!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Man

I thought that jazz and dean would still find a way to be together what a let down but still all and all good writing

AhazuraAhazuraalmost 8 years ago
Great story

I love this story line. You make the characters believable. I especially like the way you handle the long distance relationship. They suck and in my experience almost never work. Great story and maybe we will see the crew at GenCon? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story

Good that Dean is finally beginning to move on. Do hope he is allowed to share the wealth, as it seems he should at least have a chance for a relationship with "Vee." Good character development. Great read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

liked vee better

CPauloCPauloover 6 years ago
Still gets me every time

Probably my 6th or 7th time reading through this series, and every single time it always strikes me how well you articulate the emotions of your characters. Bravo to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great writing

Great writing. I'm a fan of Three Square Meals and found your writing, The Palace, while waiting for the next chapter of 3SM. You write really good. I hope you graduate to more substantial topics.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Loved it.

Scores 5/5

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 1 year ago

Really great writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
4323 Followers
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gamers Pt. 06 Previous Part
Gamers Series Info

SIMILAR Stories