Games

Story Info
Husband asks wife to be in control of him.
5k words
4.48
30.1k
43
11

Part 1 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Games 1

I was dating my wife at the time our games started. Well, is was kind of like dating, as we were living together, since she needed a place to live. She had children and her husband had left her, so she was desperate to have a place for her and the children and be able to provide food and clothing for them. She did work, but wasn't making a lot of money.

I met her one evening while she was out with a friend and I was a single guy, looking for a hook up. I danced with her a few times and sat at the table with her while we both had a few more drinks. I talked her into going someplace quieter, but I didn't have a car, but she did.

We left and drove to a little quiet area and we got in the back seat. I had her pants off in no time and was just getting ready to go down on her before we had sex. I loved tasting a woman before sex, but I only got a small taste.

Just as I started, someone tapped on the window and as we both looked up, we saw a cop. She rolled down the window as he shone his light inside and saw she was naked from the waist down. He said, "You can't stay here. I suggest you get dressed and go find a room. I'll be back shortly to see if you are gone. If not, you will both go to jail."

We both said, "Yes, sir and thank you."

He left, she got dressed and we left. Couldn't afford to go to jail. Well, she was no longer in the mood, so she took me to where I lived with some other guys and dropped me off. Then she went home. I almost had some pussy, but I guess it wasn't meant to be with her. I'll try again another night to see who I can pick up.

Well, I was so surprised the next morning when I got a phone call. It was Patty. The girl I had met last night and went parking with. Once I said hello, she said, "Don, I was so upset last night because we didn't do anything after being caught by the cop, but I want to make it up to you. If I come pick you up, would you come over to my house and we can talk some more."

Wow, I never expected that, but I said, "Yes, I would like that. Thank you so much."

That was the beginning of the Don and Patty story. We had a lot of ups and downs in our relationship but, everything seemed to work out for us. We broke up a couple times and I found out she was seeing someone else, which made me jealous, but I never said anything. I would see them out together and even said hello to her a few times.

One time her husband came home and since I had been living in her house, I had to leave for a while. We talked off and on while he was home and as soon as he left, I was back living with her and sharing her bed.

Shortly after her husband left, she asked for a divorce from him and we found a place of our own to move to. We packed all her things up, bundled up the children and off we went. Things were looking good for the 2 of us. I helped pay the bills and get food. She found a good job and we enjoyed each other. The children liked me, so life was good. But I seemed to be missing something and we discussed it together.

I wanted to expand our sex life, but not the way other people wanted to expand theirs. I didn't want to date or have sex with others, no open marriage for us. But I did need something else. I explained to Patty that I had always been a little submissive and asked if she would help me do things. As I said, I didn't want to be with anyone else, but wanted to be made to do things out of the ordinary. Things like being out naked and taking a chance that others may see me like that.

She had many questions and one of them was why. I explained that I was always kind of submissive and an exhibitionist at heart, but also wanted some humiliation added in and that I had wanted to do these things for a long time, but could never do them on my own. I told her I needed someone to take charge of me at times and just make me do the out of ordinary things that I thought about.

We talked some more before she said, "OK, I'll try to do this for you, but I am not good at thinking up things for you to do. So, you will have to help me think of them. At least help me until we either stop or I decide I like it and start having you do many other things."

I told her that would be good and that I would make suggestions for her to try and hopefully it would help her start doing it on her own. That is how we started out and it progressed from there. She said, we would call it our games and if she said, game time, I would have to submit to her in any way she desired.

We started out slow, only doing little things in our bedroom. She had me get some wrist and ankle cuffs and rope so she could tie me to the bed and play with me. Once tied down, she would tease my hard cock and end up sucking me off. I had to eat her out a lot and we had sex just about every night. I was enjoying all she did, but still wanted more, but didn't want to push her to fast.

She surprised me one night after everyone else was in bed, when she said, "Put your robe and shoes on, along with the wrist cuffs, then follow me."

I was excited and it felt like my cock was getting harder. I had no idea what she had planned, but I think I was going to enjoy it. I quickly complied to her desires and followed her through the house and out the door. The house we lived in had a carport on the side and it was close to the street.

She took me to the carport and said, "Take your robe off."

I took it off and she placed it on a hook, then began to work on me. She put ropes over a couple beams and then tied my wrist to them. One at a time she pulled the ropes until my hands and arms were above my head. She tied the ropes off and I was standing there, naked facing the street with no way to cover myself.

She admired her work and then said, "Enjoy your time alone. I'll be back some time to let you down. That is if I don't fall asleep."

She turned and left me all alone, but on her way out she turned all the lights in the carport on. I knew if anyone happened to go by, they could look right into the carport and see all of me. I was a little scared that I would be seen, but I asked for this, knowing at some point others may see me.

I have no idea how long I was standing there naked, but my arms were starting to get tired. I couldn't put them down because she tied me good. I saw headlights go by and wondered if anyone had looked and if they saw me. My cock twitched and seemed to get harder when the lights went by.

I also heard voices in the street and they seemed to be getting closer to me. I couldn't see anyone, but the voices got closer and closer to me. I was so nervous now, but couldn't do anything about it. I just stood there, secured to the beams and stark naked. If anyone walked by and looked, they would have seen all of me. But, the voices stopped and I never saw anyone.

Finally, after a long time standing naked so others might see me, Patty came back and said, "I guess it is time for you to come back in and eat me. I had to finish watching a program and couldn't come get you until it was done."

She untied me, gave me my robe and she said, "See you in the bedroom."

I got my robe on and walked back into the house and noticed the clock. I had been out there naked for about 45 minutes, but only saw one car go by. I wished more had drove by. Then the voices I heard never made it to see me, but this is a good start for her to play games with me. I got to the bedroom and she was on the bed naked. I slipped my robe and shoes off and did what she wanted. I ate her and made her cum, then we made love before falling asleep.

We both got up the next morning and acted like nothing happened the night before. We showered, dressed, got the children off to school and we went to work. I thought about what we did last night and felt like things were going to pick up in the future. I hoped we could and would continue playing our games as we have begun to call them. At least I hoped she was beginning to be more comfortable doing these things with me.

A few days later, after our day at work, we got back home and fixed dinner. We helped the children with homework, had dinner, watched some TV and put the kids to bed. That's when she said, "Shoes and robe again."

I stripped out of my clothes, slipped my shoes and robe on. She was waiting for me in the kitchen and she had a paper in front of her. She said, "These are your instructions for tonight. I expect it all done, just as I have written it down."

I read what she wrote on the paper and instantly had a hard-on again. It said, 'Tonight, I want you to take a walk around the circle. Once you are out of our yard, turn right and pull your robe up over your ass and leave the front open. I want as much of you exposed as possible. You will walk around the circle 3 times like this and if a car approaches or someone comes out, you may cover up. But as soon as it is clear again, go back to how I want you. Walk slow.'

I looked at her and asked, "Are you sure?"

She said "Yes, it is what you want, so get moving."

Well, I had to do as she said because I told her I would do whatever she wanted. So, I just said ok and out the door I went. The circle she was talking about is our street. It comes in off a main road and then does a loop around the neighborhood. There are houses on both sides of the road, with most of the ones in the middle being duplexes. The ones on the outside are mostly houses, but there are some duplexes also. That means there were a lot of people living in the neighborhood and if any of them should be looking out, they would see me walking by with my hard cock and naked ass out.

I fixed my robe as she instructed and began my slow walk. I walked around the circle, watching every house to see if anyone was looking out and listening to the noises of the night. The first trip around was uneventful and I don't think I was seen. So, with more confidence, I started the second trip around the circle. As I approached the entrance to the neighborhood, I saw headlights coming in. I froze, but left the robe up. I wasn't sure which way the car would go. I think I was lucky because it turned the corner and was going away from me. I continued walking, wondering where the car was and who was in it.

I finished walking around for the second time and nothing else happened. I felt more at ease now and only had to do this one more time, so I began my third trip around the circle. I was about half way around and a set of headlights appeared and was coming right at me. When I first saw them, it looked like they were close and I was right. They were close and I dropped my robe, hoping they didn't see me, even if I had told Patty that I wouldn't mind others seeing me.

Well, when the car got close to me, a female voice said, "If you are going to show that thing off, you should plan on using it someplace."

I couldn't say anything, so just kept walking as she drove away from me. I knew then, someone had seen my hard cock and almost naked body. But, to finish up Patty's game, I raised my robe back up and proudly walked the rest of the way back home while showing my cock and naked ass once again. I wondered if she would ever make me walk around totally naked with no way to cover up. I don't think I'll suggest that right away, because she would probably make me do it.

Once back in the house, I explained what had happened and she said, "Well, guess it was a good thing you had a robe on."

I said, "Yes, but I believe whoever it was saw me before I could drop the robe."

She laughed and said, "Well, it was you who said, you wanted to be exposed with the chance of someone else seeing you. Now that it has happened do you want to stop playing our games?"

I said, "No, I wish to continue, just to see what you have planned for me. I have enjoyed what we have done so far and think you might even have something better for me in the future."

Patty said, "You'll have to wait and see. But for now, we need to go to bed."

We did just that, and I ate her out before we made love and then went to sleep. It was a longer waiting period for us to continue with our games and I was always thinking of different things she can have me do. I mentioned some of them to her and all she ever said was, "We'll see."

I had to work a few night shifts, so I couldn't see her very much. I went in to work in the afternoon and got off around 11PM, but she was usually asleep when I got home. I slept in in the mornings and she would be gone before I got up.

But, on Friday evening, she said, "Don, I'm going out with some friends tonight and have a babysitter for the kids. She'll be here when you get home. Is that OK?"

I said "Yes, that is fine. You need to get out and do things with the girls and I will try to be quiet when I get home."

"Good, but when you get home tonight, I want you to strip naked in the yard, walk up to the house, leave your clothes on the porch and walk in. If you are lucky she will be asleep, but if she is awake, it might be Lena's first time seeing a naked guy. You ready to play or are you chicken. Remember, you said I could make you do anything." Patty told me.

I had to think about her request, but finally said, "I will do as you wish, but I hope she doesn't freak out if she sees me."

"It will be ok. I plan on telling her that we play games at times and to expect the unexpected when you get home. I won't go into details with her, but will let her know enough so she doesn't get alarmed. Besides, she is 18 now, so whatever happens it is legal."

I said, "Well, ok. I should go now. Will, see you later. Love you!!"

I left for work and had a rough night. I couldn't stop thinking about walking into my house and having Lena seeing me totally naked. We had known Lena and her family for a long time and her mother is one of the girl's Patty will be with tonight. Lena is not the prettiest girl around, but she isn't ugly either. I knew she was a little shy, but was ok around me and Patty. The children loved her and she is a great babysitter. We pay her well for her time.

It was a long night for me and I was able to my work done, even if my mind was elsewhere. I left work and nervously drove home. I parked on the street, got out and stood in my yard and took my clothes off. She said to remove everything, so I even took my shoes and socks off. I gathered them all up and went up toward the door. I removed my wallet and keys, just in case someone was being snoopy. I placed my clothes in a chair on the porch and took a deep breath.

I was so nervous and I prayed Lena was asleep and wouldn't see me. I inched the door open and scanned around the room, but saw no one, so I went in. I figured Lena was sleeping in the children's room with them and thought I was safe. I quietly shut the door and headed toward the bedroom.

As I walked to the bedroom, I saw her snuggled up in a big chair which I couldn't see from the door. I had to walk right past her to get to the bedroom and I prayed she was sleeping. I crept up to the chair and then walked past her. Her eyes were closed, so I figured she was asleep and as soon as I got to the bedroom, I sighed a big breath of relief. I made it without being caught.

But that didn't end the game Patty was playing. On the bed was a note from her and as I read it, my heart about stopped. 'Don, I see you made it home and hopefully you are naked. I am not sure if Lena was awake, but if she wasn't, then you got this far without being seen by her. But, you are not done playing tonight. Just remember, I love you and you have told me it was up to me to have you do whatever I want. Well, I want to kick our games up a notch tonight and maybe you will get your wish of others seeing you naked. So, do not put your robe on and walk back through the living room to the kitchen and have something to eat. I made you a sandwich and it is in the fridge. You will sit in the kitchen naked and eat your sandwich before walking back through the living room to go to bed. If you are lucky, Lena will be a heavy sleeper and not see you, but if she is awake, don't try to cover up. I want her looking at you if she is awake.

Love Patty

P.S. She knows she might see you naked tonight, and she is ok with that. I asked her before I left.

P.S.S. If she is awake and sees you, she can ask you to do things for her too, but you can't touch her.'

Damn, I thought I was safe, but as Patty said, she wants more and I knew if I didn't do what she wanted, we would never play games again. Even though I had said I wouldn't mind being seen naked by others, I always thought it would be strangers from a distance while I was outside naked, not in my own house with a girl whose family had been our friends for a long time. But, Patty wanted her to see me, so I had to do it. I don't like the idea and prayed she was still asleep and if she was awake I prayed she didn't want me doing anything for her.

So, taking a very deep breath, I opened the bedroom door and stepped out into the living room. My heart stopped when I didn't see Lena in the chair. I froze in my tracks, searching around with my eyes to see where she was. This is not right and I should have turned and walked back into the bedroom, but I didn't do that.

I stood there, naked in front of the chair that she had been in when I got home and as I looked toward the sofa, I saw her laying there and it appeared she was sleeping. I prayed that she had to move to be more comfortable and went right back to sleep. But I wouldn't know until I walked past her.

I slowly began to walk toward the kitchen with my cock sticking straight up and swaying back and forth. If she was awake, she would get a good look at me and my hard cock, but Patty wanted me to do it, so I moved slowly, getting closer and closer to Lena.

I was right beside her when I looked down to see if she had her eyes closed. If she was asleep, I would be safe for now, but I would have to walk past her one more time. It looked like she was sleeping as I walked past her and I got to the kitchen without incident. I got the sandwich and a glass of milk, and sat at the far end of the table to eat. This way, I could see if she got up. As I ate, she didn't move, and I thought I was safe from being seen by this young girl. Once I finished the sandwich and milk, I got up, put the dishes in the sink and took a deep breath. I prayed she stayed asleep so I could get past her without being seen.

Ever so slowly, I made my way back to the living room and as I turned to walk past the couch, she coughed. I stopped dead in my tracks, held my breath and prayed she went back to sleep. Once I thought she was sleeping again, I started walking again and as I got to the living room, my heart was racing.

She seemed to be sleeping again, so I started past her. I kept an eye on her to see if she opened her eyes, but it didn't look like she did. I finally got past the sofa because I was moving very slow. I moved a little faster once I was past her and made my way to the bedroom. I think I was saved from embarrassment this time, but knew in my mind that it may happen again, and next time she might be awake.

After all, Patty had told her she might see me naked if she stayed awake and if she did, she could do whatever she wanted with me. I crawled into bed and drifted off to sleep. I felt the bed move when Patty got home, but didn't really wake up. I slept all night thinking of what might have happened if Lena had been awake.

Lena is a plain but pretty girl, but very shy and her body isn't the best I've ever seen. She is kind of thin with small boobs and a little ass. I don't think she had a boyfriend and knew she didn't have many other friends. She kept to herself most of the time and loved to read. She didn't even watch much TV, but she was a very sweet girl. The children loved her because she put herself at their level and played games with them as if she was a child too.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12