Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I got up and noticed the clothes I had removed and left on the porch were now on the dresser. I guess Patty brought them in when she came home, which proves to her, I was naked in the house. Maybe she won't go that far with me again.

I dressed and left Patty sleeping. I made coffee before anyone else got up and the first one I saw awake, was Lena. One of us would take her home later today. She came to the kitchen and said, "Good morning, Mr. Don, good to see you again."

I am not sure if she meant that it was good to see me since the last time our families were together or if she meant that she had seen me last night. I wasn't going to ask her and embarrass myself. Patty and the children came out shortly after and I fixed breakfast for everyone. I do a lot of the cooking, especially on weekends.

Patty and Lena talked in the living room and the kids all sat and watched cartoons. I couldn't hear what Patty and Lena were saying, but caught one thing that I wasn't sure about. Patty was saying, "Someday, we can do it again and maybe do more."

But, I wasn't sure what they had been talking about, but in my mind, it was about what I did last night when I got home. I finished cooking breakfast and we all sat down to eat. Once we finished eating, the kitchen was cleaned up and Patty said we would all take Lena home so we could see her family for a while.

The rest of the day was quiet and we didn't do a lot. We did take the children to the park, so they could play on the swings and slides they have there. While they were playing Patty and I sat and talked.

She asked, "Well, I see you followed my instructions last night and walked in naked. Did you enjoy that?"

I said, "Yes, I followed your instructions and was scared shitless. I know I said I wanted to be seen, but I thought it would be strangers from a distance, not a young friend of ours."

She laughed and said, "So, did she see you naked?"

I said, "I don't think so, but I would have died if she had been awake. It was bad enough having to walk in the house naked, but then you insisted I walk back out to the kitchen to eat while I was naked. That was scary, because when I came in she was in the chair and when I went back out, she was on the sofa. I don't know if she saw me or not."

"She didn't say anything to you? I think if she saw you she would have talked to you too. After all, I gave her permission to play with you, so maybe she didn't see you." Patty told me.

"No I guess if she had been awake, she would have at least said hi, but it looked like her eyes were closed. So, maybe I am just afraid she saw me naked like that." I said.

Then she dropped the ball on me, "Well, when we were talking this morning, she told me she had been awake when you came home and watched you enter the house. She also saw you go into the kitchen and then watched as you went back to the bedroom. She didn't say or do anything because she was to nervous, but I told her there would be other times she will get the chance to see you naked again and she will have my permission to play with you."

I gasped when she told me that, but my cock was getting hard, just thinking about Lena seeing me last night. I said, "What do you mean by playing with me."

Patty giggled and said, "I showed her how to jerk a guy off before I left yesterday and told her she could use her mouth on you if she wanted. I used a cucumber to show her how to play with a cock and I thought she might try it last night. But, she didn't, so there will be another time so she can practice. I will not allow you to do anything with her, unless she tells you to. She is still a virgin and will stay that way, so no sex with her. But, she can jerk you off and suck you if she wants. I was wanting it last night, but she chickened out."

"Wow Patty, are you really serious? I mean I know I asked for a lot from you, but letting her play with me like that. Are you sure you want that to happen?" I questioned her.

She said, "Yes, I do want that. Lena wants to learn about boys and I agreed to help her and you will be the one she practices on. But, remember, you can only do it if I say we are playing games. Other than that, you will not do anything with anyone but me."

I said, "OK, if that is what you want, but I am still not sure about it. But, since I asked to be used by you, I will do as you say."

Just then the children came running up and asked if we could go get some ice cream, so we all loaded into the car and went to get ice cream before going home.

12