Games

Story Info
Former lovers of wife.
3k words
2.76
13k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GAMES

Fred Ferguson

It was a rainy day, so the five of us stayed in to play. My wife and I were together with three men friends of hers. I had just moved to the country, so it was the first time I had really gotten together with them. The air had more than a certain frisson: all three of them had fucked her in the past, before she and I had gotten together. I didn't have precise information as to how many times, and on how many occasions they had put their dicks into her, and how the experiences had been for all involved. With a couple of them - Mike and Phil - my wife's friendships went back to college and they were now colleagues at the university. I knew she had taken trips with them, and assumed they had fucked her while traveling together, either because that is what had been implicitly or explicitly agreed upon, or because that is what invariably happens to attractive women when they find themselves in intimate situations with men (and why they put themselves in those situations as well), and end up having to "let" men fuck them, sometimes spreading their legs for men about whom they later say, "I don't know why I let him put his dick in me". I had no details about whether Mike and Phil continued to come over for "friendly fucks" from time to time (as did some other colleagues of hers), but had the sense they hadn't had her in a while.

Her experience with the third guy, Ulysses, had resulted from a competition she had engaged in with another woman. She was at a party and noticed this other woman coming onto Ulysses - a painter manqué type. Since she detested that woman, and was alone for the night, she decided to take him away. She won and her "prize" was that she got to spread her legs for his cock, which was reputed to be sizeable. I asked her about this, and she said that it wasn't "really big" - she has been with some very large dicks and loves to talk about the time she was laying on her back with her legs open while a guy with a huge cock moved about the room, waiting for him to penetrate her. Evidently, Ulysses' dick was quite big around, because she held up her hands as if to grasp a wide can of coke, and said "Ug". Maybe he had made her blow him, something she's not terribly fond of, and his dick wasn't very "pretty".

Anyway, the five of us found ourselves sitting around in Mike's apartment, drinking tequila and beer, with nothing to do. In general, I was interested in moving our relationship toward "sharing", specifically, sharing my wife with other men. I was attracted to her promiscuity when I met her, and figured that she would be amenable to being, not only allowed, but encouraged to continue permitting other men to have their way with her. That rainy afternoon was a watershed in establishing the cuckold pattern of our relationship, and in letting her friends and colleagues know that she was still available for "friendly fucking".

We couldn't play domino because we were five, and a few desultory attempts to play other games led nowhere. As the alcohol flowed, the exchanges became increasingly ribald, for my wife can thrust and parry with the best of them. Suddenly, I blurted out, "Why don't we play strip poker?" The three men immediately agreed, but my wife hung back, though it is difficult to say whether her hesitation was real or feigned. "Oh yea, four guys and one woman. How do you think I am going to feel with four sets of eyes staring at me?" Mike said, "Look at it the other way: you are going to get to see the privates of four men, who are going to get to see only one woman". I felt that I should point out the obvious: "After all, all of us have seen you naked, and you have seen all of us at one time or another". That made her blush, and seriously. No woman likes to have it pointed out - above all by her husband - that she had let every single man in the room have his way with her. It makes her feel so slutty, a sensation that is compounded by the wetness she perceives that is beginning to appear between her legs. "OK," she trumpeted, "Let's go".

As poker goes, it wasn't much because there was no way to bet or bluff, so four people lost an item of clothing with each hand. Soon, there were four erections on view, matched by the rigid nipples on my wife's displayed breasts. We had to change the rules: now low hand had to do whatever high hand told them. This was getting freaky! I looked over at my wife: she was clearly excited, her face and upper chest red, her nipples hard and thick on the ends of breasts that swayed and jiggled with every movement. She sat so as to hide her hairy sex, for she felt under the glare of four sets of eyes that watched her every movement. They hadn't gotten a good look at her sex yet (today) because she had removed her panties while sitting. This had led to cries of "foul" for the men had each stood up in their losing turn to take off their underwear, and allowed their erections and balls to be seen by all.

My wife had been offered a wide panorama of erections, and I reflected that all of them had been up her on different occasions. Mike's was uncircumcised, the skin covering the head even with it erect. It was short and stubby, and bobbed about insistently in tune with his unquiet personality. I could imagine him energetically plowing away with his undersized tool as my wife lay back under him, perhaps not quite as pleasured as he was by the activity. Phil's circumcised dick was skinny, and not very long; his balls hung in a tight little sac. While Mike and I had hit it off immediately, Phil and I had an unpleasant chemical reaction to one another. He would always be close to my wife, but he and I would never hit it off; however, when I thought of how many times his skinny cock had been inserted up my wife (and perhaps was still being inserted from time to time), the mutual antipathy between us added another level of cuckoldry stimulus. Ulysses had a fat uncircumcised dick, with lots of skin around it, and a bright red head stuck out that was even larger than the circumference of the dick. It was not a conventionally attractive cock, and I could imagine my wife had not been greatly taken with it, but that also offered the possibility of another element of perversion.

On the first hand, Mike got his revenge for my wife's modesty. He was high, she was low, so he told her to move over to the couch, sit back and open up her legs because he was going to inspect her. She looked at me with some trepidation, but I only smiled in anticipation. She tossed her long hair bravely, and moved toward the couch, saying, "OK, but no touching." I could not believe that my wife was going to spread her legs and expose her most intimate parts to Mike, and the rest of us. She sat down, leaned back, and opened her legs widely. She looked like she was ready to take us all on, and in fact she was because she told me later that at that point she had decided to let all of us fuck her right there, if I raised no objections (and the bright red, rock-hard erection I was sporting seemed to indicate there would be none).

Mike moved over next to my wife on the couch, and began to comment on her body, while waving his hand near the parts he was describing. "I love your breasts, slightly saggy, and topped off with those gorgeous nipples. I remember that time we were all at the beach and you took your top off; that young creep got so turned on that he followed you around for hours with that erection sticking out the front of his speedos. How did you finally get rid of him?" "I let him fuck me." "Really? Where?" "Out behind the dunes." "Out behind the dunes? Where everybody could see that nerd fucking you? Wow!" I didn't think I could become any harder, but this latest story of my wife's "universal accessibility" made the end of my erection throb. I was afraid of coming, as Mike talked about how she had continued to make herself available: "It always turns me on to see you in those thin bras and tight sweaters that make your nipples jut out." Turning his attention south, he continued, "Now, it's hard to say which is harder, your nipples, or your clitoris." And, it was true that her clitoris was standing out prominently from her puffy lips. Ever impudent, Mike talked about how her clitoris reacted when petted, and she began to sigh, her open vagina wet and slick. "Can I touch your clit, just a bit?" She waved her red face negatively. He returned to her breasts: "Can I touch your nipple, just roll it around a bit?" She barely acquiesced, and he had encircled her nipple, tugging on it. She groaned, and closed her legs as she turned toward him, but then she slapped his hand away and said, "Let's play."

The next hand saw Phil the high hand and me the low. He smiled maliciously: "I don't want to examine you close up, but I am sure that we would all enjoy watching you stroke your meat. Let's see your technique. Sit on the couch, where you can get good and comfortable." I was so hard that I was afraid to touch myself for fear of cumming. I knew that if the game continued and my wife ended up getting fucked by one or all of them, it would be much more painful if I had come. As long as I had the sexual tension, I could deal more easily with her being used, but it would hurt to see that when I had come. Phil understood that, and insisted that I pay the forfeit. I did all I could to avoid directly touching my rigid cock, but soon I found myself shooting all over my chest, feeling emasculated, and almost sobbing in my inability to control myself. Phil commented, "Look's like someone's out of the game for a bit."

I was high on the next hand and my wife was low. It made little sense for us to do something together, so I ordered her to give Ulysses a blow job. I was angry at Phil for making me cum, and was somehow getting back at him by punishing my wife. She blanched, and balked, but finally accepted, moving over to the couch where he awaited her, the red head of his cock sticking out. She seemed to become transfigured, as if to say, "I am a naked woman together with four erect cocks, all of whom have been up me at different times. What made me think that I was not going to have my mouth, my cunt, perhaps - god forbid - even my asshole used." She grabbed his cock in one hand, and caressed his balls with the other, while she bent down to take the red head in her mouth. She licked and slurped salaciously; I had never seen her so orally excited. It was clear to me that she restrained herself in our love making, so she would not threaten me with her wantonness. Within a short time, Ulysses pushed her away, wanting to save himself for bigger action.

She had dealt with the challenge well, but was nonetheless pissed at me. When the next hand was a complete turnaround - she high and me low - it was payback time: she told me to suck Phil off. I had a momentary hope that he would not go along, but it was futile; he and my wife leered at one another, almost as if they had planned this. He moved to the couch, his little skinny dick bobbing rigidly above a tight little sac; he patted the seat next to him, indicating where I should sit while I paid the forfeit. I sat down on his left, and began to move my hands near his genitals. My wife instructed: "Cup his balls with your left hand and use your right to guide his cock into your mouth." I did as I was told, but felt incredibly humiliated by having to suck him off in front of everybody; it was something nobody would ever forget, and would mark the future as much as anything that happened this momentous day. Sensing my shame, Phil complimented me on my "technique" as I took his head into my mouth; I could have crawled away! I also felt the difference between his dick, which though little was hard, and my own, which had not yet recovered from cumming and was a shrunken little thing. Once I had sufficiently humiliated myself by taking him well in my mouth, he pushed me away brusquely, saying he wanted to get at my wife.

And, that is exactly how the game worked out, because on the next hand Phil was high and she was low. "I want to fuck you. Go over to the couch and spread your legs." She didn't even glance at me as she got up and, with lowered head, went to the couch, sat down, laid back, and opened her legs for him. This was a whole new level! Phil walked to the couch and hovered over her, kissing her as he settled down and inserted his dick into her. It was clear they had done this many times before, and were comfortable with each other's bodies. And, that was somehow supremely humiliating: to have everybody see that he felt completely at home in coupling with her, and that she responded eagerly to his thrusts. While he was fucking her, Ulysses moved up near them and began kissing her and caressing her breast. It was so hot to see them kissing so brazenly while Phil continued to hump away. He was pretty turned on, and came with a shout, driving his penis ever harder against her open legs; she broke off kissing Ulysses and grabbed Phil by the ass, pulling him into her more and more, as they both experienced a super climax.

She was an incredible sight: her legs wide open, with her cunt lips puffed up and cum streaming down into her asshole. She appeared to have lost all initiative, and looked slightly dazed by the events. When Ulysses took her arm and began to move her down to the floor, she acquiesced without resistance. He put her on her hands and knees, and moved behind her to insert his dick in her. As he did so, she seemed to collapse down onto her arms, but left her ass well up in the air. Though his dick was thick (and ugly) he penetrated her easily because she was so wet. Gripping her hips, he began to pump harder and harder, using her as if she were a "public woman" (which she was). With every thrust, my wife moaned. He went on and on, as the rest of us stared, transfixed by the sight of such a coupling. He began to bang even harder, and grabbed her, pulling her to him as he came. He then uncoupled, and lay back on the floor with his dick covered in cum. She stayed on her knees, with her head on the floor and her ass held high. Her cunt lips were bright red, puffy and streaming with cum.

She offered such an inviting target that Mike moved quickly to get behind her. He, however, had designs on her back door. He took the cum from her twat and started massaging it into her butt hole. She groaned and moaned, and seemed to get even more turned on (though that seemed impossible). He got up behind her and began to insert his dick into her asshole. She moaned ever louder, but it was unclear whether it was in acquiescence or protest. However, it really didn't matter to Mike, who was now firmly embedded in her butt. He finished quickly.

She got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. I was picking up some stuff, and didn't notice that one of them had hidden my wife's bra and panties. When she came back, all she wanted to do was leave because she felt deeply embarrassed about what had gone on. She found her white blouse and short flippy skirt, but her underwear was missing. At first she was pissed, and yelled at them, but they just laughed as she stood there naked with her breasts jiggling. Then she pleaded with them. But, they were having too much fun. All the men had dressed so, she ended up having to put on her blouse, which left it pretty apparent she wasn't wearing a bra, and her skirt, which was pretty short and apt to flip up with any breeze. They all wanted to go out for something to drink and eat, but that would have just meant more humiliation for us. We left and went home, but there is nothing more painful than riding next to your wife, who is naked under her clothes, after you have cum by jacking off and three different guys have put their dicks in her right in front of you while she groaned and cried out in pleasure. The word about this afternoon spread, and from then on guys were coming onto her at every party, and dropping by the house at night. Sometimes she'd go upstairs with them, "to toot up" she'd say to me, but I was never invited and she often came down without her panties, so I imagine a lot more went on up there.