All Comments on 'Games'

by fredferguson

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

Why did he and his wife get married!

3

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Why do some guys always presume that a marriage should always be monogamous?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

@BoydPercy.

Because there's always a guy who wants to buy the used goods that other people don't want to own anymore.

Here it's the same, guys do want to fuck the woman ( who wouldn't? ) but none are dumb enough to want her for a wife.

skruff101skruff10111 months ago

Yeah…what Boyd Percy said.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That’s not really a story. It’s just a scene.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Time for you to find a different hobby.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Typical first story disaster.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

From the malformed mind of another cuck writer. Just self imposed humiliation and regret here. The story started out as though the wife was content to forego any 'playing' with the guys but her husband pushed her towards a gangbang. Her husband is sick in the head and sounds like a closeted homosexual. Why else play stupid games with the woman you 'love' making her the party favor for other men?

goodshoes2goodshoes211 months ago

Are you kidding me?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

According to the URL, this is the 31st story on this site with the title. Using a title that cliched is a pretty indication of the effort went into writing the story.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise11 months ago

Just crap I normally don't write bad replies

So I wont have to the story does it for me.

Darren

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Why do some guys always presume that a marriage should always be monogamous?"

Maybe it's the opposite:

Why do a few guys presume that a marriage shouldn't be monogamous, after solemn vows expressed in public, before God, relatives and friends ?

Maybe because they are dishonests and liars ? If one don't want a monogamous marriage, the solution is very simple: stay single and fvck the world as you please, without any problem.

If the non-monogamous marriage is so good and acceptable, then why to hide it ? Tell the world, your parents, children, and friends, that you are so happy as a non-monogamous couple, in which each partner is free to fvck whichever he/she wants and whenever/wherever he/she wants. Maybe this so called new-modern lifestyle is not so good as someone is trying to sell.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

One word….TRIPE. if this shite took more than 5 min. to write I would be amazed.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As a new writer, you need to know that if you're going to write cuck shit, then you need to TAG it that way, so those of us who DON'T WANT TO READ IT can skip it.

Otherwise, you will find yourself getting LOTS of very negative comments, especially in the LW category... like the one star I gave it, because I HATE reading cuck shit !

patilliepatillie11 months ago

Story rings "true", and although I find cuckolds repulsive, I would love to learn more about her activities, a woman like this is a mystery and not common.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Respect your readers: USE TAGS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous