Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the bureau drawer and took out the handcuffs, then carefully moved her arms above her head, cuffing them together as she had mine, around the center post of the headboard. That done, I went into the bathroom and searched the cabinet for the same tube of lubricant she had used. Once I had it, I went back into the bedroom and took two silk ties from the same drawer I'd from which I'd gotten the cuffs. I put the lubricant and one of the ties beneath a pillow then pulled the blankets from her and pinned her ankles together, wrapping the other tie around her ankles, then wrapping it around where the tie was stretched between the two, pulling it tighter against her skin.

She roused while I did this, moving sleepily at first, then opening her eyes and looking down at me. I smiled up at her, finishing up with the ankle restraint and pushing her feet to the side. I looked her over, naked body cuffed to the headboard and feet joined at the ankles by a red silk tie.

"What are you doing?" She asked, smiling in anticipation.

She didn't seem to know what was going to happen next. Had no idea I would have guessed.

I stood, undressed at the foot of the bed, my cock already starting to get hard, just from the thought, then went over to the drawer again and took out one of her little toys, this one a long thin green dildo. I got back on the bed below her knees and lifted both legs into the air, pressing them back until her knees pressed against her chest, then dropped my head to her pussy lips and started to lick clumsily between them, dipping my tongue in a few times, then licking upward toward her clit. After teasing her like this for a few minutes, she was starting to moan. I slid the dildo inside her then, driving it as far in as it could go, almost eight inches, then pumped it in and out of her while I licked at her clit.

Within a minute, she was wiggling her hips, thrusting upward to meet the dildo's downward movement, moaning and gasping as an orgasm struck her. I let her come, meeting her hips with each thrust and working her clit worth everything I could make my tongue do to it. When she settled again, I took the dildo and set it aside, letting her legs fall and crawling up toward her head.

She lay there, gasping, panting. As I straddled her chest, she said, "That was amazing."

I leaned my weight forward enough that my cock hung half-erect over her lips and said, "Okay. You're turn to please me."

She smiled, then lifted her head and reached out with her tongue, managing to get the tip of it far enough around the head to pull it down to her, then sucking it into her mouth. I leaned a little further forward, giving her more room to work with. She sucked it down, taking it all the way down and sucking it there for a few seconds. I could feel her throat close around the head, tightening, loosening, tightening, and loosening. My cock swelled to a full erection right there, the head becoming larger in her throat and making the tightening even more constrictive. When she pulled her head away, I grabbed her by the back of the head and forced her to take it down again. She choked as it struck the back of her throat again, then adjusted and started to suck again, this time letting out a long "mmmmm."

I held her head in place for a few seconds, then let go. She laid her head back, letting my cock out of her lips to catch her breath, then raised her head again and opened her mouth. I reached down and pushed my cock down to her lips. She sucked it again, this time pumping her mouth over the last couple inches, moving it around in her mouth so as to let the head rub against the insides of her cheeks.

I let her suck it like that for almost two minutes, debating whether or not to try to hold onto it or come and start over again. I decided on a compromise, pulling my cock from between her lips in mid-stroke. She looked to me questioningly.

"Get a little more spit on it," I instructed, "I want it nice and slick."

I let her take it in her mouth again, where she deep-throated it, letting plenty of the thick saliva there gather on the head before opening her mouth wide and letting me carefully pull it out. I smeared the thick strands all over the shaft, then dipped my fingers in her mouth for a little more of it. Once it was well lubricated, I moved back a little, placing my cock between those luscious tits of hers and squeezing them around it.

I started out slow, pinching her nipples as I pumped, then quickly gained speed until I was thrusting at full speed, having trouble catching my breath. When I came, I let her tits go and stroked my cock until semen spat in thick gobs across her chest and neck, several drops managing to reach her face.

I remained there for a second, catching my breath, then I looked down at her. She smiled back, winked. I leaned forward again, let my cock hang down to her mouth again and pressed it to her lips. She opened up and started to suck again. As she sucked, I reached back and sank my fingers into her cunt, working them in and out. I'd come hard, and expected it to be difficult to gain another erection, but as I thought about what was to come, mostly about getting even with her, I felt a new surge of excitement rush through me. She had me erect again in only a few minutes. By then, my fingers were slick with her lubrication.

I withdrew from her mouth then, moving down her body again to her hips. She had her legs spread wide, her bound ankles just inches from her crotch as a result. I balanced my weight on my hands as I straightened my body on top of her, laying flatly between her legs, feeling her ankles pressing into my thighs.

I penetrated her, forcing myself all the way in, hearing her gasp as I did. Once inside, I spread my feet apart to shoulder width and pressed my weight into the air, balancing it on my toes and hands.

"Straighten your legs," I instructed, hovering above her as high as I could without pulling my cock from her.

She did as I asked, pushing her legs beneath me, side by side and putting her bound ankles between my free ones. I lowered my weight again, laying flat on her for a moment, then spreading my own legs so I straddled her again, this time with my cock inside her. I pressed my weight as far up her body as I could, getting my knees to each side of her hips, then started to pump slowly and methodically down into her, grinding the shaft of my cock against her clit as I did.

She gasped each time as I first started, but those gasps quickly became whimpers, which quickly became moans. I fucked her like that for only a minute before she started trying to thrust her hips up to meet me, another five minutes before her moans blended into one long moan with breaks here and there as she caught her breath. When her body began to quiver beneath me, I knew she was going to come. Her quivers became bucks, and she pulled down with her arms, fighting against the handcuffs.

I tried to pin her down by pressing the insides of my thighs down in her hips. When that wasn't enough to ensure my leverage, I laid my chest flat against hers and reached down to grip her buttocks with my hands, pulling upward each time I pumped downward.

Her moans gained yet more volume and her body fought my grip for almost a minute, then she tried to raise her hips from the bed and froze, holding her breath, her whole body tensing, for a few seconds, then lowered them with a moan and raised them again, freezing for a few more seconds, body again tensing, quivering this time. She did this three more times, then, instead of moaning as she lowered her body the last time, she let out a long, high-pitched whine and let her body fall to the bed again, laying still there and panting. I slowed my pace and stopped, looking down at her. She lay with her eyes closed, breathing deeply, in her own world. I pulled out of her and sat back on my heels, grabbing the sheet and wiping off the semen that had stuck to my chest. Most of it was still on her, her breasts proving capable to creating space between us, but some had gotten on me.

Before she got her senses back, I reached under the pillow and pulled out the other red tie. She was about to open her eyes when I pressed the red cloth against them and pinned them shut.

"What are you doing?" She asked, smiling.

"Just keep them closed," I said, tying it behind her head.

With that done, I reached beneath the pillow and pulled out the tube of lubricant.

I unstraddled her and moved down until I was next to her thigh, then popped the top of the tube open, squeezed a thick gob of the lubricant into my hand and stroked it onto my cock, smearing it up and down the shaft. Contented, I reached beneath her thighs and hoisted her legs into the air, folding them back over her chest and pinning them there with one hand. Then I moved around behind her so I was facing her ass and pussy and turned the tube upside down over them, squeezing another thick gob of the lubricant out, this time onto her waiting asshole.

What I was about to do must have sunk in then, because the smile faded from her lips. I tossed the tube quickly aside and took my cock in my hand, scooting right up behind her and pressing the head against her anus.

"Uh, wait a minute," she began.

I didn't wait. I pressed down on the head with my thumb, sinking it into her ass, then slowly pressed my hips forward, burying the shaft in until my balls struck her ass cheeks. Her entire body became tense as I pushed it in.

"Ouch," she spat, "Oww. Owww.."

She held her lips apart and sucked air in between her teeth. I debated pulling it out, then remembered how her finger had felt, awkward but not painful, and started to pump. She whimpered slightly, clenching her teeth together, and I kept my pace slow at first, moving in and out maybe ten times in a full minute. Her face kept that pained expression, but I'd already started, and I intended to finish.

I sped up, pumping as deeply as I could, and she moaned loudly, not with pleasure this time, but what sounded like pain. She tried to push me away with her legs, extending them backward toward me, but I pressed then back, using both hands to pin them against her chest again. She pulled at the cuffs again.

I pumped a little faster, now moving at a medium pace. She let out a long moan, then drew in a stuttering breath, pressed her legs back again, this time forcing them past my hands. They struck my chest hard, but not hard enough to force me away. I pulled them apart, stuck my head between her shins and used my bodyweight to press them back against her chest again, balancing myself by putting one hand on either side of her shoulders. I started to pump again, this time doing so faster than before, harder, causing the clapping sound of skin striking skin again.

Her lips pressed tightly together for a second, then parted to breathe through her teeth again. I looked at her pained expression for a moment, wondering if maybe I hadn't used enough lubricant or maybe I was pumping too fast for our first time doing it this way. I slowed then, watching her face relax a little. I pumped at that pace for a few moments. She took in a deep breath, apparently relieved to have the pace slower.

"It's not so bad, I guess," she panted after a few seconds, "I could get used to it, I think."

"Can I…?"

She nodded, then said, "Yeah, go ahead, just listen in case I need you to stop, okay?"

"Yeah. No problem."

I sped up again, this time doing so slower and eventually going faster than before. She moaned and groaned beneath me, but didn't say a word. After a few minutes, I was going full force into her, pounding my hips against her ass with slapping sounds that seemed loud enough to echo. One at a time, I slid my arms beneath her, compacting her even more, and gripped her shoulder for better leverage.

"Need me to stop?" I asked her.

"No," she spat through lips that had saliva built up in the corners, "But try to come, okay?"

Not a problem, I thought, feeling it build within me anyway. My body slamming into hers, I debated whether or not to come inside of her. The sensation grew, quickly becoming overwhelming, and I tried in vain to pump even faster.

When I couldn't hold it any more, I pushed my weight back and pulled out of her, letting her legs fall back around me, one to either side, and leaning forward, stroking my cock vigorously, doing my own groaning by then. She was panting beneath me, relieved and exhausted at once, when I came, firing a spurt of cum into the air and onto her stomach. The second shot landed in the tuft of red pubic hair above her pussy, and the rest fell in thick drops onto her pussy, running down it and disappearing beneath her.

I stroked my cock until it hung flaccid in my hand, then settled back against my heels and caught my own breath. After a moment, I reached up and removed the blindfold and looked into those beautiful blue eyes of hers.

"So," I began, "Are you incredibly mad at me?"

She shook her head and even managed a smile.

I looked her over then, seeing her bound to the bed, a few strands of red hair matted against her face with sweat. Her luscious tits, her neck and her pussy were all coated with cum. A few drops decorated her cheeks. I smiled down at her.

"So it's safe to untie you?"

She smiled, nodded and said, "Yeah, you can untie me. But remember this: I WILL get even with you!"

12