Games Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
753 Followers

"The truth, she was telling the truth!" Adam screamed out, now shaking and clutching, white knuckled, to the upper cuff chains straining to rip them from the ceiling. Something from his past, long forgotten and buried, started to creep into his mind.

"So, you haven't told your wife then, have you Adam? Tell me Adam – tell me, what's the real truth? (The question came with a slightly harder rap on the head of his penis, making Adam cry out)

Adam, suddenly, felt the hot breath of his inquisitor on his face. Unseen teeth clamped lightly on his lower, trembling, lip and then released. (Hands - hands on his belly, sliding down and then turning, holding hot against his skin, caused him to inhale sharply) Just as he was about to cry out his answer, his cock head was engulfed between warm lips and he felt teeth clamp down.

"Oh GOD...Yes, I mean NO - she was wrong, she didn't know! I never told her, God help me I never told her!" Adam cried out, waiting for what he felt might be unbearable pain. The teeth released him.

"Adam, shame! You never told Sheri? Ashamed Adam? Was that it? Well, now I am confused...I'm not sure if I should punish you or reward you for your honesty? Which do you think Adam? Reward or punishment, which should it be...Humm? (From the same dim corner of Adam's memory another thought drifted, slowly becoming clearer. A game – punishment – sex, it all sounded familiar. Why can't I remember? He mentally cried out and then answered his captor.)

"Reward, reward please – I was honest, I told the truth." Adam replied, with trembling lips and eyes still wide and unseen, under the blindfold.

"Yes, yes you did. Reward it is then."

False relief once again wafted through Adam. It was short lived. Slick fingers began massaging his buttocks, working the muscles, kneading his flesh. Without warning, a finger penetrated his rectum, shoving hard and fast. Adam answered the intrusion with a scream. Mercilessly, the finger worked Adam's anus, until the sound of a vibrator filled the room. Adam was sure what would come next. The finger pulled out, immediately replaced with the hard, vibrating, object. Painful at first, the vibrator head shoved past his rectum muscle and then eased in, deeply. Adam was in tears. He'd never felt so vulnerable, so completely out of control. Worse, he felt degraded and, yet, strangely elated, at the same time. The second emotion was simple pleasure. A pleasure he'd long forgotten about. The vibrations coming in, pulsing, waves through his anal cavity brought back more memories of years ago. His penis grew even harder than it had been, as he squirmed, turned and tried to shake the vibrator loose but failed. It was in too deep and the laughter came again.

"Oh Adam please – stop, you used to enjoy that so much! Remember? I can't believe when your marriage was going South you didn't pull out your bag of tricks! Sheri loved it when I showed her what you used to enjoy. Of course, she was shocked at first and I did - sort of - force it on her but, she got the idea. What else Adam? What else did you like, care to comment? No - no wait that's not fair of me. I'm supposed to ask questions – right? That's what you always did and God you enjoyed it when I lied – remember Adam?"

His inquisitor went silent. He no longer sensed the close presence and the silence was maddening. The vibrator motored on, having a building affect on Adam making his legs grow weak, at the knees. The small spasms starting up in his loins told Adam a climax wouldn't be far off, if the vibrator wasn't removed. Adam whimpered, softly, as he tried desperately to control what he was feeling, afraid of what consequence cumming might have. A heavy moan drifted from Adam's mouth, as the rapid trembling started in his pelvis. The skin of his cock head tightened, he was approaching climax.

Resigned and unable to stop what was about to happen, Adam cried out and at the same time felt a pair of hands on his buttocks. The hands removed the vibrator, roughly, ending his sensual torture and quelling his desire to ejaculate. "Julie!" Adam screamed out, now suddenly aware of whom, the when and the where.

"Close wasn't it Adam...Can't have you messing up this beautiful floor. So glad you remembered! You enjoyed playing your wicked little games with me, didn't you Adam? (Adam hesitated but, nodded once again.) Who's idea was it Adam, mine or yours? ("Neither, it just sort of happened" Adam mumbled.) Just sort of happened...Oh come now, is that how you're remembering it? You want us to believe your dick just fell out of your pants and I picked it picked it up for you?

"No, God no, it wasn't that way!" Adam cried out, fearing reprisal. "I started it...I stayed on the farm, I started it, remember? I grabbed your tits on the motor bike, you remember right? You didn't scream or anything and – and Jesus, Julie, we just sort of got more and more involved." Adam went on, blubbering near the end knowing even the truth sounded strange.

"Got involved, wow, I'd say! Tell me, were you seeing me even after you met Sheri? (Adam was truly afraid now. The fear caused a prolonged hesitation but he nodded yes.) Did you spank her Adam? Did you whack her tight little, bare, ass Adam? You know - like you did mine? (Adam nodded) Liar!"

"No, I mean NO, I never did. Sheri would never..."

"Oh, so sure are we?"

Just as the word "we" ended, Adam received a resounding smack on his ass, followed by another, then another until his ass cheeks were glowing red. Adam closed his eyes, clamped them shut under the blindfold, and bit his lower lip, taking the punishment without crying out. When the spanking stopped, Adam spoke out through clenched teeth.

"Julie stop! I told the truth! Sheri would have never let me do that, she's – she's not that way, I'm sure she's not! It was a quirky time between you and I. We experimented at things, it was wrong but we did it, I can't take any of it back...I can't!" Adam explained in a pleading voice. Julie ended the masked voice, speaking now in her own.

"No you certainly can't Adam. Did you ever think of trying those things with Sheri? (Adam nodded his head.) You lie Adam, why? Knowing you'll pay for lying - why? You never did! You'd leave her, after having sex, and run to me, your cousin, for game time! Isn't that right Adam? You never once thought about "playing games" with Sheri. Worse, you rode her body for twenty years and got tired of it – right Adam?"

The questions were coming too fast for Adam to have any chance at answering. He'd lied and knew he would be punished again for it. He wasn't disappointed. A warm, slick, hand gripped his stiff penis and started to stroke it, jerking it harder and harder with every pull. Adam gasped out, surprised, expecting something much worse. The hand relentlessly worked him until he came. Holding tight to the upper cuff chain, Adam shuddered and thrust his hips forward, exploding into the hand that worked him. Then, with an unexpected brutality, the hand released his cock head and slapped him, hard, across his face and mouth, smearing his jism roughly between his tightly closed lips.

Spitting and sputtering, Adam gagged and shook his head violently, trying to avoid the onslaught. "Alright, alright I lied...I never tried, I was afraid! And yes, I did go to you, you were like a drug. We talked about everything – remember - and you let me do anything I wanted, just as you did to me! I never dreamed Sheri would want anything like that. She was different than you, Julie. Our sex life was always...God, why are you doing this? Julie? Why are you doing this...Please Julie, what have you done to Sheri?"

"Was...That says it all Adam, doesn't it? I've got her Adam. She's safe but, kinda tied up right now. I've enjoyed showing her a few things. You know what I'm talking about don't you? All those secret, perverted, little things you and I used to do have been very educational for her."

"Sweet Jesus Julie, you're lying, tell me you're lying!" Adam pleaded and dropped his head in shame.

"Okay, I'm lying...But, I gotta tell you, that woman has a lusty appetite! You've been starving her Adam. That reminds me, I need to check on her. Say, you wouldn't mind hanging around here for a bit - would you?"

Chapter Three

Adam remained silent, listening to the retreating sound of bare, soft, footsteps. The sound ended with the slam of the pool house door. Moments later, a distant sound of laughter hit his ears and the, soft, pool filter gurgle. Adam groaned heavily, recalling the days of sexual perversion, so long ago. Not surprisingly, a single thought hit him. The cuffs, the cuffs you fool, they aren't real – they have a release button! He thought. Seconds later, Adam sighed, this time in relief, after freeing his arms. They ached from the extended period he'd held them over his head. His ass was tender from the spanking and most certainly the vibrator. "Julie's whacked, this isn't a game. She's destroying my marriage." Adam said a loud, as he ripped the blindfold from his face and bent quickly to unshackle his ankles. He felt drained and dirty, beyond its literal meaning. His nudity no longer mattered and he whirled around to leave the pool house. His flight ended as quickly as it began. There, taped to the door, was another note.

If you're reading this you've managed to figure out the cuffs – hurrah! Sadly, your game isn't over. Say, can someone die from too many climaxes – interesting thought wouldn't you say? There's a large pitcher of water on the patio table. Drink it, all of it Adam and don't spill any. When you're through get in your car – I sure hope you can remember the last place you fucked your wife down at the lake, you need to go there. XOXO Julie

Stunned, Adam let his shoulders slump, as he again felt forced into resignation. Walking like a man just finished with a proctology exam, he went to the patio table. He drank the pitcher of water, partly because he was parched – ultimately because he worried someone was watching him. Walking towards the house, Julie's use of the word "us" hit him. "She said us – you want us to believe..." He muttered out, wondering just who else had been in the pool house - another mystery to plague him. Knowing he had to go to the lake, he decided he wasn't going naked. His next stop was the master bath to clean up and dress. Nothing was said about time, he was sure about that.

Adam paused, next to his car, thinking. 'The last place, last place we fu...Made love. Jesus, where? Which in drive was that anyway?' Unable to exactly recall, Adam slid into his car. 'How had all this started? What did Julie want – hope to gain? When had she contacted Sheri and why hadn't Sheri said anything to him?' The new series of questions overwhelmed him. His eyes unfocused, making his stare into the night like tunnel vision, dark around the edges with grey illuminated light beckoning him towards visions of years past.

~A strobe flashed, bright light flashing behind Adam's retinas. It wasn't really a hallucinogenic experience but, a flash back none the less, and Adam cocked his head to the side as he caught bits and pieces of his past...

The first flash produced a vision of him standing in the farm drive, watching his parents leave. With the flash came past thoughts of abandonment, although he knew that wasn't the case. Unwilling to go with his parents, they were equally unwilling to allow him full reign of the house and so, he found himself on his uncles farm – a working vacation.

Adam mumbled the words from the past, Hicksville-dumb-ass-farmers-rubes-shit-kickers; all the derogatory things he thought of that day standing there watching his parents wave good-bye. Then the corners of his mouth curled up.

Another flash and there in his minds eye stood Julie. Her blonde hair in ponytails, head cocked to the side and chewing gum, she eyed her first cousin, with a hand on her hip, shaking her head side to side. It wasn't love at first sight. It wasn't anything except an unwanted cousinly reunion after several years a part.

Adam recalled his dumbstruck state, staring at Julie, wondering where the gangly little girl he'd known went. Tongue tied, he said nothing and watched Julie's exquisite young body walk off. The cutoff jeans, slit up the sides, and tube top, barely containing her firm breasts, should have been adequate warning but, not for Adam. He was just a dumb ass city-slicker.

Flash and poof, Adam was clutching at Julie's hips flying down a loose gravel road on a Honda 80cc motor bike. His heart raced recalling the wind in his face and the exhilarating feel of that early evening, and Julie's laughter. Adam twitched in his car seat, re-enacting the near spill when Julie hit a patch of very loose gravel. The bike skidded one way and then the other. Over reacting, Adam let loose of her hips to gain a stronger, hand, hold and found himself clutching her breasts and squeezing tight against her back. Without a scream, without looking back, Julie got the bike under control, before reaching up to pull his hand from her left tit. Before grabbing the bikes handle bar again, she slipped Adam's hand under her loose blouse and motored on. Adam's slight lip curl turned to a full smile, as he recalled sliding his other hand under her blouse and resuming his breast hold.

Flash, flash and the drive-in came into his mind. Julie sat mid-seat in the, old, Rambler, toying with her hair, teasing Adam as she inched closer and closer giving him "I dare you" looks. Adam recalled the night vividly. Julie finally slid in next to him and draped his arm around her shoulders. She made sure he had a firm grip on one bare breast before she started to unbutton his jeans. It was Adam's first blow job. The windows were up, a dense condensation covered them, any more and Adam felt certain it would rain inside the small car. The smell of cum was heady, overwhelming, when Adam released into Julie's mouth.

Flash-flash-flash, they were at the lake. Julie laughing and running for the dock and the water, as she ripped off her tube top and then hopping on one foot, managed to extract a leg from her shorts. A few steps later, she changed up, hopping on the other foot, fully ridding her self of the shorts. ("Tits and ass – tits and ass." Adam mumbled, as his mind followed Julie's graceful arc into the warm lake water.) His eyebrows even got into the act, arching, as he mentally pictured her take off and then dropping rapidly as she headed into the water. Flash – Adam was in the water with Julie. Her legs wrapped around his waist, she floated just above his serious erection, toying with him.

Flash-flash-flash-flash, his dorm room came into view and Adam jumped in his car seat. Julie, with middle finger buried to the hilt in his ass, worked his rectum feverously and stroked his cock between his legs. Adam was on all fours, with back arched, near climax when she stopped. "My turn." She said, in his mind, and Adam's smile turned into a wide shit-eating grin. Julie loved anal sex. Adam loved having his cock buried in her ass. It was a mutual sort of thing, guaranteeing maximum pleasure for them both. ~

Had anyone saw Adam dry humping, alone in his car, that night they'd thought he'd lost his mind. When Adam came, in the mind vision, he cried out and snapped out of the heavy dream like state. "Jesus!" He muttered and slowly started the car. Covered in cold sweat Adam found it hard to believe he'd repressed all those memories for so many years. He drove on into the night and his fate.

MDF251
MDF251
753 Followers
12