Games Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband lets wife control him.
7k words
4.48
13.2k
14
6

Part 3 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Games 2

We went for a few days with nothing happening. I was back on day shift, so I was home at night with Patty, but she didn't mention the games at all. I hoped she hadn't given up, but I was not going to ask. I didn't want to push her into anything, because if I did, she may just stop completely.

Then one night we went to bed and as I was undressing, she said, "Game time and I want to try something new."

I said, "Oh, and what is that." I was thinking she might make me go out naked and do things, but she didn't tell me right away. She waited till I was naked, since I sleep like that all the time. Once I was naked, she said, "On the bed, on your back and spread your legs and arms."

I didn't question her and did as she wanted. I had no idea what she had in mind, but did as she wanted. Once I was on the bed, she produced ropes and began to tie me to the bed. She had me attached to the bed, spread eagle with a big hard-on. I wasn't afraid because I knew she wouldn't hurt me and all she wanted to do was play.

Once I was tied to the bed, she took my cock in her hand and played with it some and even put her lips around it. But then she stopped and left me there to wonder what she was up to. When she came back, I noticed she had some things in her hands, but couldn't tell what they were, but would find out real soon.

She put them on the bed and that's when I saw a box of Q-tips and a tube of Ben Gay. I couldn't figure out what she had in mind with those things, but was sure I would find out soon enough. She played with my cock and balls some more, making sure I was nice and hard.

Then, she did something I had never even thought of doing and I couldn't get away because she had tied me to the bed. She picked up the tube of ben gay and opened it. Then, she got a q-tip out and slid it into the ben gay tube, working it around until she had all but the tip she was holding coated with the hot stuff.

I watched, wondering what she was going to do next and I soon found out. She pulled the q-tip out, closed the tube up and then, took my hard cock in her hand making sure I was still hard and I almost screamed at her not to do it. She put the q-tip that had Ben Gay all over it to the tip of my cock and started sliding it inside my pee hole.

I didn't feel the heat at first, but it didn't take long for the inside of my cock to feel like it was on fire. I couldn't say anything because I was to shocked that she would do something like that. Patty pushed that damn q-tip all the way in and when she had all but the one end in me, she pushed a little more and it disappeared inside my cock.

Once she did that, she let go off my cock and giggled. She said, "Does it hurt baby?"

I said, "It burns some, but I can handle it. I'll get used to it eventually, I hope."

All she said was, "Good, expect more of it in the future."

Then she left me with a hot q-tip in my cock and horny as hell. She put the ben gay and q-tips away and then returned to me. She got on the bed and placed her pussy over my mouth and soon, I was licking her pussy. She was going to make me eat her till she had a good cum, but I wondered what she would do for me or if she would just let me suffer.

I licked her the best I could while tied to the bed, and I guess I did good because she was cumming in my mouth in no time. Usually once I eat her, we make love, but since my cock had a q-tip in it and ben gay on it, I doubted she would want it in her pussy.

She got off me and took my cock in her hand and said, "Think you can cum with that inside you?"

I didn't know if I could, but said, "Let's give it a try."

So, she started to jerk me off and made sure the q-tip stayed in me. If it started to slide back out, she pushed it back in while still jerking me off. I didn't think I would be able to cum with it inside me, but was going to try for her.

She continued stroking my cock and I could feel the ben gay getting warmer inside. I just hoped it didn't do any damage. But, I didn't say anything, since it was what she wanted to do with me. I felt that tingling in my cock and knew it wouldn't be long. I guess she felt my cock get harder because she worked her hand up and down faster.

I was concerned that the q-tip in my cock would stop me from cumming and it would back up and hurt me, but Patty kept going up and down on my hard cock. Well, with her playing with me like that, the time had come to find out and I started cumming. The q-tip slid right out of me and cum followed and there was a lot of it. But, it felt different this time and it kind of burned as I was cumming. I guess the ben gay was still working. It didn't burn bad, but I felt the heat as she slowed down and squeezed my cock to get every-last drop out.

Once done, she let go and my cock was getting soft now. She sat back on the bed and said, "Wow, that was so much fun. Hope it didn't hurt you, but I enjoyed it."

All I could say was, "I enjoyed it. You have become quite handy with your thoughts about what you want to do with me."

She giggled and said, "Glad you liked because you will be getting more of that in the future, plus a whole lot more. You wanted me to play and that is my plans. I will play with you and all you can do is obey me and do everything I want. If you say no, the games stop."

She untied me and we went to bed. I slept like a baby that night and felt good the next day. I guess nothing bad happened to my cock after she put a q-tip covered in ben gay inside it. I figured she would do that again because she had fun. I would let her without complaint.

It was another few days before she wanted to play again, but I didn't complain. When we weren't playing games, we made love every night. I had the best of both worlds. Regular sex a lot and the games on a few nights. We always made time for the children and we took them out to eat sometimes since they were being good.

Then, one night, Patty said "I want to try something new with you. I have thought about it and think we will enjoy it. Well, I am sure I will enjoy it. But, hope you do too."

I said "Ok, I told you before that if you wanted to try new things with me, I'll let you. So, what you plan on doing."

"Can't tell you what it is because you might stop me. So, I'm just going to do it and see how it goes. OK?" she said to me.

I said, "No problem, just do what you want, since I guess you own me."

We were in bed already and she said, "I've got to get some things, so when I get back, I want you on your belly with your ass up in the air. And, I want you to blindfold yourself too."

She left the bedroom and I got in the position she wanted me in and put my blindfold on. I had bought one for her a while back and occasionally she would make me wear it. I laid the on the bed with my naked ass sticking up and wondered what she was going to do to me.

I heard her come back in, close the door and I think she put some things on the bed. I couldn't see what she was doing, but I knew she wouldn't hurt me, so was going to let her do as she wanted with me. I have never liked to be spanked and she knew that, but if that is what she had planned, I would get over it.

She was humming as she worked around me and then I smelled it. She had the ben gay again. I couldn't figure out what she was going to do, since she would have a hard time sticking a q-tip in my cock again because of the way I was on the bed. But, I soon found out as she started playing around my tiny puckered ass hole.

First, it was her finger, but soon after that, I felt something hard sliding into my butt. It didn't feel too big, but right away, I felt the ben gay working inside my ass. She is using the ben gay as a lube to put something inside me back there.

She kept working and I didn't move as I felt whatever it was going deeper into me. She used it like a cock and began to fuck my ass with whatever it was. It didn't feel bad inside me, but I had never had anything in there before. She was going in and out of my ass with this thing that was hard, but suddenly she stopped and pulled it out.

She rubbed my ass and touched my hole and I thought she was done, but she wasn't. She said, "That was fun, at least for me, but don't move because I have something else for you."

I wasn't sure what she had for me, but, I didn't move as she started playing again. I felt something else hard but bigger being pushed against my ass hole and suddenly I had it inside me and knew it was coated with ben gay, just like the other thing.

She kept pushing and my poor little ass hole was being stretched bigger and bigger. I didn't know what it was, but it felt huge in my little butt. She continued pushing and making it go deeper and deeper into me. Then, suddenly, my ass closed over the end of this thing inside me. Whatever she had used was all the way in my ass and I felt so full. Like I really needed to shit, but knew I didn't.

She then slapped my ass cheek and said, "Turnover on your back and take the blindfold off."

I did as she wanted, and it felt even worse when I moved. Once I was over and flat on my back, she said, "This is the first thing I had in you and it was fun fucking you with it, how did it feel?" She showed me a carrot and I knew it had been inside me as I saw the ben gay that coated it.

Patty didn't cuss a lot, but she has started talking dirtier now that she liked the games we were playing. The fuck word never came out of her mouth before, but here she was telling me she enjoyed fucking my ass with a carrot.

I told her it wasn't too bad and that I kind of enjoyed it. Then she said, "How does the cucumber feel inside you? It is a lot bigger, but you took all of it. How long should we leave it up your ass? Think you could walk with it in you?"

She was full of surprises tonight and I didn't know the answers to her questions, since I had never had anything in my ass before, so I said, "I don't know how long I can keep it in me, but it doesn't feel too bad. Feels like I need to shit. Not sure if I could walk and keep it inside me, but will do whatever you want."

She laughed and said, "Well, guess we need to find out the answers."

"I guess so if you want." I told her.

She then said, "OK, just lay there for a while and see if you can keep it in, then we will see if you can walk around some. Maybe not too far because I have some other plans before it comes out."

I laid there like she wanted and felt it inside me. It didn't feel like it was trying to get out. Really it felt like it was going deeper as my ass was squeezing it to keep it in. She had me lay there for about 10 more minutes and asked me how it was. I told her it was ok.

Then she said, "Next test. Get up, take the carrot out to the big trash can outside and throw it away. I thought about making you eat it after I had it in your ass, but it's got the ben gay on it. Maybe next time I won't use anything and then you can eat it after I pull it out. Be careful not to lose your cucumber and then come back to me so I can play some more."

I carefully got up off the bed and slowly walked out of the bedroom, through the house and outside to the trash can. It felt like the cucumber might have been slipping out, so I reached back to push it in. But it hadn't slipped out at all. I think it might have gone in deeper. It was like my ass enjoyed being stuffed like that. I threw the carrot away and walked slowly back into the house and the bedroom.

"Ok, now lay on your back on the bed. I'm going to jerk you off to see if you can cum with your ass full." Patty instructed.

I laid there with a big hard cock and Patty started playing with it. She jerked me off, which I enjoy when she does. She kept going up and down on my cock and when I was almost ready to cum, she leaned over and took me in her mouth and began to suck me. I can't resist her blow jobs and it wasn't long and I was shooting my hot cum into her mouth. She always swallows, so there won't be a mess to clean up later.

But, as I was cumming from her sucking me, the cucumber slid out of my ass and onto the bed. She always puts a towel under me when we play in bed, so the slimy cucumber was on the towel and not the bed.

Once she finished swallowing, she raised up and I told her the cucumber was out, but didn't come out of me till I was cumming. She told me that she enjoyed doing that and it won't be the last time I get something shoved in my ass and it might get bigger. I told her that was fine because I enjoyed it.

We didn't play any more games for about a week, then one day she took me back to the carport and got me naked again. She tied me closer to the opening this time and put my blindfold on me. I knew right then, if anyone saw me, I wouldn't know it unless they said something. Then, she was gone and I was alone, standing in an open space and naked. I wondered if anyone would drive or walk by and see me.

She left me there for a longer time too. I found out later that I stood there naked, tied and blindfolded for about an hour and a half. But, my cock was hard the whole time and it was oozing precum. I thought I heard voices nearby, but couldn't tell where they were coming from.

Once she came back to let me loose, she said she had been sitting on the porch to see if anyone saw me. I asked if she saw anyone looking and she said yes, a few times. So, I was getting what I asked for and that was to be seen by others while naked and outside.

Once she had me untied, she gave me one last set of instructions. She said, "Now, I want you to walk down the street to where it turns and then walk back. You won't have any way to cover up this time, so you better hope no one shows up."

I said, "Are you sure?"

She said, "Yes, now get going." And she slapped me on my naked ass cheek.

Well, that was a very nervous walk. Here I was naked, except the shoes she allowed me to wear, walking down the street in our neighborhood. I prayed that no one came along, but deep down inside me, I wanted to be seen like this.

I walked fast and got back to the house and she was waiting on the porch. We walked in together and went to bed, where we made love once I licked her to a good orgasm. I wondered just how far she was going to go with me and if I could do all she wanted. It was funny in a way, because she was reluctant to play the games with me in the beginning and now she is pushing my limits to see how far I was willing to go for her.

I had been thinking about us for a while, so when we all sat down for breakfast, I got down on one knee, right in front of the children and said, "Patty, we have been together for a while now and I want you as my wife, if you will marry me." Then I looked at the children and said, "This also includes you guys. If your mom marries me, I want us to be a happy family, so I am asking you also, will you all marry me?"

I think I took all of them by surprise because no one said anything. I was a little worried, because I knew if the kids said no, she would too. But then the oldest of the children said. "Yes, Don, we will take you."

The other 2 girls agreed and then Patty said, "Yes, I, well we, will marry you. I love you Don."

We all hugged and sat talking about some wedding plans while we ate breakfast. We agreed that it would be a small wedding, and only inviting a few close friends. We knew of a preacher who we would ask and then we set a date.

It was decided that we would take our vows in 3 weeks and during that time, we had lots to do. We talked with the preacher the next day and he said he would, so we went to get our marriage license and asked the few close friends to join us. Her good friend and Lena's mom would be her maid of honor and I had one of my close work mates be my best man.

Patty and I talked about all of it and even about what happens to our games. We decided that the games would continue just like the rest of our lives. Nothing was going to be different. Then, jokingly said, "Maybe I'll make you get married naked in front of everyone."

I said, "Patty, you know that can't happen. No one knows about our games and besides, the children will be there and see me."

She laughed and said, "I know, I wondered what you would say. I think it would be fun, but I knew we can't do that, especially in a church."

Well, I was happy to hear she didn't want me standing there getting married butt ass naked, but agreed it might have been fun. For the next few weeks we stayed busy with the wedding plans and didn't do a lot of playing, but I knew it would start up again before long.

The day arrived and we said our I do's. The children stood with us as we got married and they even said they took me too. I was one happy guy. The guest we had invited took us all out for lunch and then we headed back home. We weren't going to do a honeymoon, but would stay home with the children and just love each other.

We didn't do much more for about another week and then Patty said, "I have asked Lena to watch the kids tonight while we go out for dinner and maybe a few drinks. We can go to the club to enjoy ourselves as husband and wife. Is that ok honey?"

I said, "Yes, I think that is a great idea and we do need to get away occasionally."

So, she went to get Lena and I started getting ready to go out. I showered and put on some nice clothes while the children watched some TV. They were good kids and were excited that Lena was coming to stay with them.

Once Lena was there, Patty got ready and we left. We had a couple nice prime rib steaks with baked potato and green beans for dinner and I had some apple pie while Patty ate a piece of cake for dessert. We left the dining area and went into the little lounge for a few drinks and since Patty loves to dance, I told her I would slow dance with her, but she was free to do the fast dances with other guys.

We were in there for quite some time and one time when Patty went to the bathroom, I wondered what else she might have planned. Once she came back, she said, "I think it's time to leave now. I will drive since you have had more to drink than me."

I told her ok, and we paid the bar tab and left. Once we got to the car she said, "Don't get in yet."

I stood beside the car as she got in and rolled the passenger window down. Then she said, "OK, game time. Take your clothes off and hand them to me through the window. Once you are naked, I'll let you in."

I knew it wouldn't be long and she would get back into the games, but also knew that Lena was at our house and may be awake to see me again. Plus, if Patty is with me, she might convince Lena to do more with me.

But, I did as she wanted and started removing my clothes. I handed each article that I removed through the window to her. That left me naked, except for my shoes and socks and she said, "I'll let you keep the shoes on because you'll be walking later."

I stood there naked for a few minutes, wondering what else she had in mind, but she didn't say anything, so I waited beside the car, praying no one came out and no one could see me this way. Then she finally said, "Get in the back seat for the ride home."

I stepped to the back door as she unlocked it and got in. "Now, just sit there and makes sure your cock is hard. Don't say anything, just do as I say."

I did as she instructed and wondered what else she had planned for me. She started the car and started driving toward our house. I was very nervous, not knowing what she had on her mind, but decided if it is what she wanted, then I will do whatever it is.

As she drove, she said, "I talked to Lena while I was in the bathroom and she said the children were all in bed and sound asleep."

But she didn't say if Lena was going to bed or not and I figured that she would see me naked again, just like she had once before. So, I just sat there, not talking and let her take control of me once again.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12