Games Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned the corner to our street and stopped. We were close to the main road because she didn't go in very far. Turning in her seat she said, "Now, I want you to get out, stand here and wait till my taillights disappear. Then, slowly walk the rest of the way home. I'll take your clothes in and wait for you to get there."

I had no other choice, unless I wanted her to stop playing our games, so I got out, closed the door and waited for her to leave me all alone. But she didn't move right away. Instead, she sat there and I could see she was on the phone. I was butt naked, standing in the street, next to the main road where numerous cars were going by. I hoped no one looked in my direction.

Finally, she drove off slowly and I watched as her tail lights finally disappeared into the night. I started walking toward our house, praying no one came by to see me. I know she wanted me to walk slow, but my legs made me go a little faster. But, all through this humiliating task, my cock was hard as a rock.

I was lucky because no one drove into our neighborhood and no one, as far as I knew, saw me. If they did, it would be out one of the windows of the houses or duplexes on the street. I made it to our place and she had parked the car and gone inside.

I knew I had to go in, so I slowly walked up on the porch and hesitated at the door. If Lena was still awake, I am sure she was going to get a good look at me totally naked with a raging hard-on. I wondered what else might happen since Patty had said she instructed her how to jerk a guy off and showed her how to suck a cock. Would tonight be the night that strange hands or mouth be on me.

I opened the door and sure enough, Lena and Patty were sitting on the sofa looking straight at me. I almost shut the door and stayed outside, but I would have to come in sooner or later. And, if I didn't go in, Patty would stop the games we play.

So, I opened the door all the way and stepped inside. I shut the door behind me and stood looking at the 2 of them, as they looked at my naked body. Patty sat on one side of the sofa, while Lena sat on the other side, leaving a space in between them.

Patty grinned, patted the vacant spot and said, "Come on over Don and have a seat." Then she looked at Lena and said, "So, what do you think?"

As I walked toward the sofa, Lena said, "Looks better this time. I am not squinting, so I have a better view. And, Ms. Patty, I think it is time for me to learn."

I knew what that meant and figured she was going to learn how to jerk off a guy or maybe even suck a cock. I would never cheat on Patty, but she is setting this up, so it isn't cheating. I wouldn't mind fucking Lena, but I knew that wasn't going to happen.

Patty said, "Great, now let me show you how to do it. Don, just sit there and behave."

Patty took my hard cock in her hand and began to stroke me. Lena was watching her every move and looked like she was enjoying the show. Me, well, I couldn't move. I had to let Patty do what she wanted with me or she would stop playing like this. Of course, I don't mind to much. After all, when does a guy get to sit naked between 2 girls and get his cock stroked.

Patty stroked my cock a few times and said, "Lena, give me your hand and I'll let you learn just how he likes it."

I watched as Lena gave Patty her hand and Patty put it on my hard cock. She explained how to wrap her hand around me and then slowly showed her how to jerk me off. Once Lena was doing what Patty said, Patty let go and watched as Lena jerked off her husband. I was enjoying it a lot.

Lena was doing a good job of stroking me and Patty kept instructing her and explained that when a guy cums he shoots a creamy white gooey liquid out of the end of his cock. Lena kept jerking me off and was smiling. She said, "Wow, I never knew a cock did that. Of course, I don't know anything about boys and their cocks. This is the first one I have ever seen and touched. I hope I am not hurting you Mr. Don."

I said, "No Lena, it feels good. Patty is a good teacher and I'm sure she has more things planned to teach you."

Lena continued jerking my cock and I could feel my orgasm building up. I started to bounce a little with her strokes and Patty told Lena that I was getting close to cumming. She had Lena stroke me faster and once she did, I couldn't hold it back.

The first spurt of cum scared Lena and she let go of my cock. I had to finish cumming, so I grabbed my cock and jerked myself off the rest of the way, shooting cum up to my chest. My belly and chest were coated with globs of cum as I squeezed out the last few drops. Once I was done, I just let go and leaned back with a deep sigh.

I said, "Thank you Lena, that was so good."

She blushed and said, "I guess I should have continued when you did that. Is it always that way? I mean does a guy always shoot that stuff out when he is having an orgasm."

I said, "Yes, no matter where his cock is, he will shoot cum out, if it is in his or someone else's hands you will see it, but if it happens to be in your mouth or in your vagina, it goes inside them."

Patty said, "What he means is, if you are sucking the cock, you won't see it, but you will feel it and taste it. If he is fucking your pussy, you may never feel it, but you will know what he did inside you. Did you feel his cock right before he started to cum? They get just a little harder when they are ready."

Lena said, "No, I didn't notice, but will try to feel it the next time."

I guess this is not going to be the only time Lena will get to play with me. But, I enjoyed the feeling she gave me and won't mind her doing it again. I wondered what else Patty had in mind to teach Lena. I know she won't let me fuck her, but if she can jerk me off or suck me, I'll be happy.

Patty then said, "You should feel and taste his cum Lena. Put your fingers in the cum on his belly and see what it feels like, then lick your fingers off. I think you are ready to learn how to properly suck off a guy. I'll show you how it's done, if we can get Don hard again."

Lena followed her instructions and slid her fingers around the cum on my belly and played with it some, then she pulled her hand away and stuck those same fingers in her mouth. But she didn't stop there. She put her fingers back in the cum and got them coated with my gooey cum and then into her mouth they went.

She said, "That isn't so bad, but is it always cold?"

Patty said, "No, it is hot when a guy cums, but cools off in the air. You'll see when you suck his cock later, but we need to get him hard. Feel like taking a walk Lena?"

Lena said, "I guess, but why should I go for a walk."

Patty giggled as she brought out my wrist cuffs and collar for my neck. She said, "You need to take our pet for a walk and he will be hard once you bring him back, won't you Don?"

I didn't know what to say. She was going to have Lena walk me outside someplace and I hoped it was just in the yard, especially if I didn't have any way to cover up. But, I think she had other ideas. I felt she would have Lena walk me around the neighborhood, just like I am. Naked! But, at least I still had my shoes on, so my feet didn't get hurt.

Lena said, "Ms. Patty, you want me to take him out for a walk. Where will I take him since he is naked."

Patty giggled as she hooked a leash to my collar and she said, "I think he will be really hard if you walk him around the circle. He will look so cute following you on his leash and won't be able to cover up or hide if someone sees him. That will make him excited and hard."

"Are you sure Ms. Patty? I mean no one should walk around naked in public." Lena questioned.

Patty told her, "Not the first-time he has been out there naked, but will be the first time someone will be with him to make sure he behaves. He walked home from the entrance tonight, just as you saw him when he came in the house. Besides, it is dark out there and probably no one will see him. But, it excites him that there is a chance and he has asked me to expose him. So, yes I'm sure I want him naked outside."

Lena looked at me and asked, "Mr. Don, did you ask for this?"

I said, "Yes, I did and have given Patty permission to do what she wants with me at any time, so if she wants me to be naked outside, I will do as she wants. And, it does excite me."

She then said, "Well, then a walk we will take. You ready?"

She took the leash from Patty, but Patty had her wait for a moment. She went behind me and hooked the wrist cuffs together behind my back and said, "Just so you can't cover that thing up should someone see you. I want you seen with it sticking out. Have fun walking with Lena."

Then she looked at Lena and said, "Take your time and if you feel like it, walk around the circle a couple times to make sure he gets super hard."

Lena giggled and said, "OK, you ready for your walk, Mr. Don?"

"Well, I had better be, since it looks like I'll be going out even if I wasn't ready. So, lead the way." I said.

Patty laughed and said, "Behave yourself for Lena and she'll reward you when you get back. But, have fun, my naked little pet."

With that, Lena led me out the door and off the porch. I thinks she was more nervous that I was, but I was still nervous that someone would see me and call the cops or something. I followed Lena out to the street and then she started leading me around our neighborhood. I kept up with her and every now and then she would turn to look at me and giggle.

I knew my cock was getting hard, just because I was outside like this. Lena stopped and pulled me up next to her. She asked, "You don't mind being out here in your neighborhood naked like this? And you don't mind being with me, letting me see you naked and playing with you like I did. When we get back, I'm going to learn how to suck a cock. You don't mind me using you to learn new things? I mean, I enjoy it and want to do a lot, but it seems like you are the one having to do so much for me. How many times should we walk around the circle? I was thinking maybe 3 or 4 times. Will that be enough to get you hard for me to suck?"

I said, "Lena, no I don't mind being naked with you out here. I asked for this because I enjoy it. I didn't know you would be using me, but I like it. I want you to learn how to please a guy and if it wasn't me and Patty helping you, then some guy who didn't care about you would be using you, just for his pleasure. As for how many times we should walk around the circle, I'll leave that up to you. I walked around 3 times once, but I had my robe on to cover up if anyone saw me. But now I have nothing to cover up with and can't even put my hands over my cock, since she put them behind my back. So, if you feel like walking around 4 times, let's do it. If my cock isn't hard by then, we can keep going until it is. I want you to learn whatever you can, using me."

She said, "Ok, then, let's go. We will walk until you are hard and then walk one more time around to make you even harder, because I want your cock as hard as it can get so I can learn how to suck it and when I do, I promise I'll swallow all your cum."

With that, she took the lead again and walked me around the circle and the first time around, no one saw me. She giggled and said, "Three more to go, maybe."

We walked around the second time and I don't think I was seen then either. The third time was a little scary, because I saw lights on in a couple windows, but no one said anything. I don't think Lena noticed them, but she was dressed where I was butt naked being led around the neighborhood by a young lady. But, my cock was getting harder with each time around.

We made it around the fourth time, but almost got caught when we saw headlights approaching from the entrance. They turned the corner before they were close to us and I prayed they had gone inside before we got to them.

We finished walking around the fourth time and my cock was hard as a rock. Lena looked at it and then touched it, and said, "OK, you are hard now, so one more trip around before we go back in. You ready?"

That last trip around was scary, because when we were about half way around, I saw headlights coming right at us. Lena saw them to and made me stop walking. As the car got closer, she stepped in front of me blocking me from being seen by whoever was in the car. I don't know if they saw any of me, but they just drove by without saying anything. I was a nervous wreck after that and wanted to be back inside where it was safer. But, I didn't complain.

She was getting the hang of being in charge and that is what Patty wanted from her. She wanted Lena to learn how to take control over her boyfriends, just like she was controlling me now. So, off we went for the fifth time around the circle with me naked and being led on a leash. I didn't want to do it that many times, because with each trip around, there was a big chance of being caught. But I wasn't going to complain, since I did ask to be used like this, even though I never expected Patty to include others like this.

Once we made it all the way around, she took me back in the house and took the leash off, but didn't release my hands. I stood there while Lena and Patty talked about what we did and Lena told her she made me walk around the circle 5 times to make sure I got hard for her to suck. She even talked about the car that had gone past us and how she blocked the view. Patty laughed and thought that was a good number for me and decided from now on, I would have to walk it at least 5 times whenever she wanted me out naked. But she did tell Lena she should have just let the people see me like that.

I guess if she makes me walk around naked again, I'll be alone with no place to hide and someone would see me, which in a way I wanted, but I didn't want to be in trouble by showing my naked body to others.

They were making me wait with a hard cock while they discussed some other things. I found out that Lena was going to be a big part of our games in the future and she might add some others too. But, there was no mention of Lena sucking my cock while they talked.

12