Games Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife and friend do more with husband.
5.3k words
4.61
15.3k
7
2

Part 5 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

I had to sit on the porch, naked with a hard cock for about 20 minutes. I was hidden from view for now, but knew I had to stand up as soon as I saw Patty's car coming down the street. It was still daylight and if anyone else happened to go by, I would be seen.

I kept a look out for Patty, but was also watching for others to drive by. I saw 2 cars go by, but since I was sitting, I knew they couldn't see me. Then, I saw Patty's car and knew this was it. Either stand up or stop the games we play.

So, since I was interested in doing more, I stood up and walked to the top of the steps. We had 5 steps to get on our porch and that would put me in view of anyone going by. I stood with my hands at my side because I knew the girls wanted to see my hard cock. I waited for them to get out and come up to let me inside.

They sat there for a few more minutes before they got out. Both walked up to the porch and when they got to me, Patty turned and unlocked her trunk with the remote. Then she said, "Got a couple bags in the trunk. Go get them one at a time and bring them in."

I didn't have shoes on, but guess she didn't care. She opened the house door and they walked in, leaving me to do as they wanted. So, I quickly got off the porch to her car and got one of the bags out. I was almost running back to the house because I was naked. I took the bag inside, sat it down and started back out.

That is when Lena said, "Mr. Don, slow down. Be sure to take your time getting the other bag."

Damn it, I know I asked for exposure, but this is getting to be a little too much, but, I did as she told me and slowly walked back to Patty's car. I got the other bag and turned to go back to the house. I heard a noise and as I looked, there was a car coming down the street toward me. Damn, I can't run and can't hide. I guess my naked ass will be seen by someone real soon.

I kept walking as the car drove past our house, but no one did anything and they didn't blow the horn. Maybe they didn't look my way. I made it to the house and as I walked in, both the girls were laughing. Patty said, "Almost caught."

I think I blushed a little, but that is all part of our games. Patty makes it where I might be seen naked by others and I asked for it to happen. The only one that has seen all of me, other than Patty is Lena and she is enjoying everything we do. But, she is learning all about guys and what to do with them.

Once I set the bag down, the girls were putting things away and Patty threw me a package. I looked at it and saw it was a few pair of thigh high stockings. She said, "Put the red ones on so we can see how they look."

I knew enough about them to be able to put them on easily, because I had seen Patty put them on when she got dressed up to go out. I opened the package and got the red ones out. There was also a pair of white ones, black ones and one pair of beige.

I sat down and worked the silky garment up my legs and got them all the way up. They had the elastic tops so I didn't need to have anything to hold them up. I thought I would look silly if I needed a garter belt, but would have put one on if they told me to.

Once I had both legs covered, I stood up so the girls could see me in them. Lena said, "I like that. I think a pair of sexy panties with them would be great."

Patty agreed and they got me a pair of silky red panties and told me to put them on to. I put them on like they wanted and they both liked the look. Lena said, "I think he should wear them for our walk tonight, if you don't mind Ms. Patty."

"Yes, I believe he looks cute and needs to show them off. Once we eat, we can all go for a walk around the neighborhood." Patty told her.

Well, here we go again. I'll be almost naked in our neighborhood walking with the 2 girls this time. I knew it would be at least 5 times around the circle, but I am ready. At least I'll be partially covered this time, even if it is in panties and stockings.

We had our dinner and it was getting darker out, so by the time we finished cleaning up the kitchen, it was dark enough that no one would see too much of me. I wasn't being led this time and my hands were also free, but Patty warned me that I had better not try to put my hands over my cock. I told her I wouldn't, so out the door we went.

We walked around the first time and no one else was around, so we started the second trip around. I was feeling good about this because even if I had girl's panties and stockings on, my cock was covered. If anyone looked, they would only see the clothes and not me.

After that trip around, Patty said, "You know Lena, this isn't a lot of fun. No one can see his cock, even if they looked. What do you think we should do? We can stop and go back in to play, or we can take his panties off."

Lena thought for a moment and then said, "Well, I don't want to go in just yet, so I guess we will have to get those panties away from his cock. But, let's not remove them all the way. I have a good way to expose him and he can still have the panties on."

Patty said, "Oh, and how is that. I was just going to take them off so we could give his cock some air."

Lena said, "We can pull them down to about his knees and he will have to make sure they stay there, but not with his hands. It will also make him walk slower, since he will have to keep his legs apart so they don't fall down."

Patty laughed and said, "I like that idea Lena. You are starting to get the hang of the games and he will get the exposure. Let's do it."

They pulled my panties down to my knees and told me not to let them slip down any more. I spread my legs to make them tighter and then we started walking again. Lena was right, I had to go slower to make sure they stayed up and my hard cock was out swinging in the breeze.

As we walked, the girls talked about work and other things, but never said anything to me or about me. But, then Lena said, "Patty, I know Mr. Don enjoys being out like this because his cock gets so hard. But, I don't think it was fair to him having it covered the 2 times around we did, so if you don't mind, let's make it a couple more trips to make up for him being covered."

Patty once again laughed and said, "You are right Lena, so instead of the 5 times tonight, we will do a total of 7. And, from now on, we won't cover that thing up."

Well, they just upped the ante on that. They are making me stay out longer because they had me covered up. But, I can't complain because if I did, we would stop playing and Lena wouldn't learn any more.

Lena asked, "Mr. Don, you won't mind being out a little longer, will you?"

"No, I won't mind. Besides it isn't up to me to decide what is done or how long I'll be exposed like this. You and Patty have full control over me." I explained.

They both laughed and we continued our walk around the neighborhood. That trip was uneventful, which I was grateful for, but we still had 4 more times around, so the chances of being seen were still there.

We walked the next few laps around without me being seen, but then on the last trip around and we were almost back to the house, when I heard a female voice say, "Patty, is that you?"

Patty stopped, which meant Lena and I had to stop also. Patty said, "Don't move Don and don't cover up."

Patty turned toward the voice and said, "Yes, it is Joyce. How are you? Haven't seen you for a while."

Joyce is the neighbor across from us in a duplex. She is single, but stays to herself most of the time. Patty was a friend of hers, but they hardly ever talked. Now, she is out and was walking toward us. I don't think she saw me yet, but if she keeps coming, she will see all of me.

Patty said, "Joyce, I want you to meet a friend of mine. This is Lena and she will be staying with us this summer. She is working with me this summer to get some extra money for college this fall."

Joyce kept walking toward us and as she got closer, she stopped and I thought she was going to scream. But, she said, "Patty is this your husband?"

Patty said, "Yes and we were just out for a walk."

Then Joyce said, "Ok, why is he not wearing clothes. I mean, he is practically naked and showing his thing to everyone."

Patty laughed and said, "Yes, I keep him like this most of the time. He likes others to see him, so I make him walk like he is now or totally naked. What do you think? Do you like?"

Joyce then said, "Well, it is different, but yes I do like what I see." Then she looked at Lena and said, "I'm sorry, I'm Joyce and live across from you guys. Pleased to meet you."

Then her eyes came back to me. Well, her eyes went to my hard cock and she just stared at it. Lena and Patty just laughed and Lena said, "Very pleased to meet you Joyce. Hope we can talk sometime. Sometime when we don't have the distraction with us."

Patty giggled and said, "If you want, stop by the house sometime and we can have coffee. Don stays naked as much as I can make him. Only time he wears clothes is when he goes to work. Don, say hello to Joyce."

I stuttered some, but said, "Hello Joyce, nice to finally meet you Patty has talked about you and I wondered when we would meet."

She said, "Don, yes I remember seeing you sometimes, but never like this. I guess you are ok with what Patty is doing with you?"

I said, "Yes, I am. I am the one who asked her to do it, and she is doing a wonderful job of exposing me. Now Lena helps her and both are getting better at pushing my limits."

Patty said, "You can touch him if you want Joyce. I know you are single and may not get to touch a cock that often. Sorry, but he isn't allowed to have sex with anyone but me, but Lena gets to jerk him off and is learning to suck it, so she knows what to do with boys. Hope you don't mind seeing him this way."

"No, that's ok. It just shocks me you have him out here half naked so others can see him. You say he is naked most of the time." Joyce questioned.

"Yes, I keep him naked and at times he will be out walking with nothing on. He even dresses and undresses on the porch and when he gets home, he stays on the porch till I get home. He doesn't have a key to the house. So, if you happen to look out when he gets home, you'll see him on the porch. Feel free to come visit anytime you wish." Patty explained.

Joyce said, "Thank you Patty, I might take you up on that. I've got to get back to the house. Got a cake in the oven. See you all later."

She left and we walked back to the house with both girls laughing at what had happened. They had enjoyed my humiliation and thought it was great that I had been caught by someone else. Patty told me, no matter what happens, I was not to have sex with her or anyone else, but she said she would allow her to play with my cock at times. I belonged to her and Lena and no one else.

We got in the house and we sat down to relax. I was told to take everything off and wait till they got ready for some more fun. I told them I had to pee and started to go to the bathroom.

Lena said, "I've never seen a guy pee before, mind if I watch?"

Patty said, "That is not a problem, but you shouldn't use the toilet since there isn't much room for observers. So, Lena take him out back and watch him relieve himself."

I followed her out the back door and she had turned the lights on. I have a problem peeing with a hard-on and usually have to bend it over to hit the toilet. But, since I was outside, I could just pee in the air with my cock sticking up.

I stood in the light so she could watch and moved my cock so it sprayed out away from me. It was still difficult to pee with a hard cock, but it was even harder to do with an audience. But, I managed to get it started and I peed for Lena to watch. She asked questions about how I do it without being hard and I told her it was much easier when it was soft. She told me that someday she would watch me when I wasn't hard.

When we got back in the house, Patty had something for Lena and me. She said, "Lena, I think it's time you learned some more. So, tonight will be the first-time Don gets to see you naked, because he is going to show you how it feels for a guy to eat your young pussy. He will not do anything but lick you down there, but I guarantee he will make you cum. So, if you are ready, take your clothes off and I will let him lick you."

Now my cock was super hard. I would be able to see her naked and taste her young virgin pussy. I had never eaten a virgin before, so this will be a treat for me. We watched as Lena stripped naked and she was beautiful once all her clothes were off. As I said before, she is thin with tiny boobs and a small ass, but it all looked so good right now.

She blushed as we looked at her and had her hand over her crotch. She said, "Sorry, but no one has ever seen me naked before. I have never wanted any boys to see me, but if I'm going to learn, I guess I have to let you guys see me."

I said, "Lena, don't be ashamed of what you have. You are beautiful and we want to make you happy. Let Patty tell us what to do and I'm sure you'll enjoy this."

Patty then said, "Lena, just relax. Don is good at this and he knows how to please a woman with his tongue. Why don't you sit down and spread your legs, so he can get between them?"

Lena followed her instructions and when she opened her legs, I saw a very pretty-little pussy. She shaves, so it is nice and smooth. I would rather have a smooth pussy because I don't get hair in my mouth and it looks much better this way. I wished Patty would shave, but she won't do it.

I got between her legs and for the first time in my life, I was about to lick my first virgin and my wife was going to watch me do it. But, it was her idea that I do this, so it will be ok. I leaned in and smelled her sweet fragrance and then touched it with my tongue. Damn, she smelled and tasted so good.

Once I started licking her, I made love to her with my tongue. Patty was guiding us in what she wanted me to do and we both did whatever she said. One time she told Lena to raise up so I could get to her asshole. I licked her tiny pucker and I thought she was going to cum from just that. Then, it was back to her pussy.

She was moaning and groaning with each lick, but I didn't want to make her cum yet, so I slowed down some, but then went a little faster before slowing down again. I stayed on my knees between her legs for over an hour making her feel good.

Then, she grabbed my head and screamed to make her cum. I knew she was ready and licked her harder and sucked her tiny clit into my mouth and nibbled on it. That was what she needed to break the damn and she gave me a good mouthful of virgin pussy cum. It tasted so damn good, I hoped she never got fucked, just so I could eat her more.

She held me into her crotch while she was cumming, but as soon as she relaxed a little, she pushed me away. I looked up at her and she had a very big smile, but she had her eyes closed. I watched her for a short time and when she opened her eyes, she looked at me and said, "Thank you."

She also thanked Patty for allowing me to do that with her and said she hoped I could do that again for her. I wanted to do her again and again, but it was all up to Patty. She may let me eat Lena again, but I will never know when or if I can.

All Patty said was, "Maybe, we will see."

We all just sat and relaxed after that. The girls discussed other things they might want to try with me and both agreed that they were having a great time using me. I knew they wouldn't quit with me now and wondered if they would do everything they talked about. Some of it seemed a little scary to me, but I would never refuse to do any of it. I wanted to make my wife happy and I was beginning to feel like I wanted Lena to be a part of our lives forever.

We didn't do a lot for the rest of the week. Each morning after coffee, I was outside to get dressed and when I got home, I stripped naked on the porch and sat in the chair until I saw Patty's car approaching. Then, I would stand at the top of the steps in full view of anyone going by and waited for the girls to get out and let me in.

They would each play with my cock and I was kept hard most of the time. I made love to Patty several times that week and one time Lena watched as we had sex. Patty wanted her to see what it was like to be fucked, without doing it herself. Lena enjoyed the show and wanted to try that too, but Patty said no way, at least not with me. But, Lena did suck my cock and play with it. She also started giving me more things to do and Patty said it was ok that Lena ordered me around.

Then, Friday night, Lena said, "You need a shower Mr. Don and we are going to help clean you up."

I said, "OK, I'll get the water going." I thought we would all be in the shower together, but the girls had other ideas.

Patty said, "No, we won't be using the shower. Not enough room for us to move around."

I was confused until Lena said, "Lots more room outside on the back patio. We got a hose and will get the things we need. So, be a good boy and go out back and wait for us."

I understood now. They were going to make me take a cold shower outside. I wasn't too sure about that, but followed the orders given to me by our little friend. I went outside and noticed the hose was right where they needed it and had a spray nozzle on the end. I usually take that off to water plants, so one of them must have put it back on.

I didn't have to wait long before the girls came out and both were just as naked as I was. I wondered if they would be showering with me in the cold water. But, I also saw them carrying some items and knew they were once again going to do what they said would happen. They had scissors, razors and shaving cream with them. They were going to shave my body so I wouldn't have any hair from the neck down.

Once they had everything in place, they turned the water on and Patty said, "Just stand there and don't move. The water is cold, but it is warm out here, so you'll be ok."

Then, she took the hose, adjusted the spray nozzle to act like a shower and held it over my head. Yep, it was ice cold and I started feeling it right away. I jumped, but stayed where I was as she made sure I was wet from head to toe.

Lena got the soap out and began to wash me all over and she even shampooed my hair. I stayed hard all the time despite the cold water. Her hands were warm and felt so good on my body. She scrubbed me all over while Patty watched her work, while holding the hose, ready to rinse me off.

Once Lena said I was clean, Patty rinsed me with the cold water and Lena was busy getting the other things ready. Patty said, "Don, how would you feel if we shaved your head too?"

I said, "Well, never had a bald head before, but if you want to do that, go ahead."

I also have a mustache and Patty said she always liked it, but she shocked me when she asked, "What about the mustache, Don? Can we remove it too? Then, you won't have any hair left on your body. If we like you this way, we'll keep you hairless from now on."

"Patty, you told me never to shave that off, because you like it so much. So, it is up to you if you shave it off. I guess if you don't like it bare, I can grow it back." I told her.

"Very good, then everything goes. Lena, are we ready?" She asked.

Lena said she was and they went to work on my body. They cut all my hair off my head, my cock and balls, my arm pits and even my mustache. All I could do was stand there and let them work on me. I wasn't sure if I would like the new look or not, but figured if nothing else, it would all grow back eventually.

Once they had all the long hair removed, they used almost a full can of shaving cream on my body before each of them, with a razor in hand went to work to make my body as smooth as a baby's butt. Lena worked on my right side, while Patty took the left. They shaved my head, my face, under my arms, down my arms, my back and chest, legs and then went to work on my cock and balls.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12