Games Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time they finished, and I was rinsed off again, to remove the rest of the shaving cream, we had been outside for about 2 hours, with all of us naked. But, it was in the back yard and no one could see them. I would be the only one being exposed to others anyplace they desired and from the way they had been talking, it will be in many different places.

They dried me off and we went back inside and they both inspected my body to be sure there was no stray hairs, but I think it was because they just want their hands on my naked body. They rubbed me all over with baby oil and then played with my hard cock. They remained naked with me as we watched some TV. I didn't know what else may happen, but I stayed quiet and listened to them talk.

Patty said, "We will have to leave early in the morning, so we can get there at a decent hour. I'll be sure to get his clothes ready and once we have coffee, we can go. We'll stop someplace for a bite to eat before doing what we have planned."

Lena agreed and said, "This is going to be so much fun. I have been thinking about it since we first discussed it and I'm sure Mr. Don will have fun and get what he wants."

Then Patty said, "You know, I think we need a new opinion on our freshly shaved boy. Lena let's slip some clothes on and walk over to see Joyce. She doesn't get many visitors, so it might be good to go see her."

Both got up, put clothes on, gave me a pair of shoes and Lena said, "Let's go see our neighbor."

I had no choice but to follow them out the door, down the steps, into the street and across the road to Joyce's front door. She lived in one of the duplexes on the inner part of the circle and I was afraid the other people would be out, but I didn't see anyone.

Patty knocked on her door and when she opened the door, Patty said, "Hi Joyce. I was wondering if you could give us your opinion on something."

I guess she hadn't seen me yet, because I was behind the girls. Joyce said, "Sure, what is it?"

Lena and Patty both giggled and Lena said, "Well, we just shaved all the hair off Mr. Don and was wondering if you could let us know what you think."

Patty added to that by saying, "We thought he would look better without any hair, so we removed all of it. Don, step up here so Joyce can get a good look at you."

But Joyce said, "Not much light out here, so why don't you all come in and then I can see him better."

Well, that's all it took and it wasn't long and I was standing naked in someone else's house and 3 sets of female eyes looking at me. Patty told me to stand still and spread my legs and arms out so Joyce could see all of me.

I did as I was told and stood there exposing myself to someone else, even if she had seen me before. It was still humiliating, but I did enjoy it. Lena said, "If you want to feel how smooth he is, be our guest. Ms. Patty, you don't mind if Joyce touches him all over, do you?"

"No, I don't mind at all. Joyce feel free to check him all over to see if we missed any hair. If you find any, just pull it out." Patty told her.

Joyce seemed excited and started looking at me with lust in her eyes. She rubbed my head and then worked down to my chest and back. She felt my arms and down my belly, but she skipped my cock and balls to go to my legs.

Once she had inspected all but my groin, she said, "OK if I touch this too?"

She had indicated that she wanted to touch my cock and Patty said, "Yes, feel free to feel him all over. If you want, I'll let you stoke it too."

Well, that's all it took. Joyce had my cock and balls in her hands in no time. She said, "Damn, this feels good. I can't remember the last time I held one of these in my hands. I like it."

She continued playing with me and I was having a hard time because I wanted to cum. But, she kept me wanting for a long time before she asked, "Patty, I now he is your husband, but it has been so long since I've had any cock. Would you let me have him?"

Patty said, "Well, I don't let him fuck anyone but me, but if you want to suck him off, go ahead."

Joyce didn't wait very long and she was on her knees in front of me with my cock down her throat. I have been sucked before, but this lady was good. She sucked my cock like a pro and held me back from cumming for a long time. Patty and Lena were sitting on the sofa watching her suck me and then, suddenly Joyce stuck her finger into my ass and I started cumming so hard. It was like I had not cum in over a week, but with the 2 girls, I cum every night.

I filled her mouth with cum and she was holding it until I finished. Her cheeks looked like a chipmunk with a mouth full of nuts. She slowly let my cock out of her mouth and showed everyone what I had given her and then she swallowed it all.

Once she swallowed, Patty said, "So, Joyce how do you like the new shaved look on him?"

Joyce said, "I like it. Never saw a guy like this before, but the no hair look is great. Will you keep him this way?"

Patty said, "Thank you for the honest opinion and yes, at least for a while, he'll stay hairless from head to toe."

Lena spoke up and said, "I like it like this too, so I think we will keep him bald and naked for a long time. But, Patty, we need to get back so we can get to bed. Going to be a long day tomorrow."

"Yes, we should get going. We'll be away most of the day tomorrow, so we need all the rest we can get. Joyce, don't forget, he is naked most of the time, so feel free to visit, but don't do anything unless I say it is ok." Patty said.

We left and went back to our house. Well, that was another first for me. First I was shaved all over, then had to expose my naked, hairless body to yet another person and I got a blow job from someone other than my wife and our friend Lena. I wondered how many others would be doing that with me and if Patty would ever let another woman fuck me. But, so far, she has told everyone, hands of without permission from her. If she makes me fuck another woman, I would, but I don't see that happening at all.

We got back home and went to bed. I slept good all night and the next morning, I knew we would be going someplace else, but had no idea where.

12