Games Ch. 06

Story Info
More exposure and humiliation for the husband.
6.1k words
4.58
9.8k
2
0

Part 7 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Games 6

I stood there naked with a big hard-on in view of anyone looking. I heard cars go by and a couple of them honked their horns. The girls were laughing about that. I also heard voices close by and a couple people talked with Patty and Lena. One of them asked why I was like that, and Patty said, "He lost a bet and now is paying for it."

I knew others were looking at me and that made my cock get even harder and I could feel the pre-cum oozing out. I could use some relief right now, but I can't do anything because I was tied up. I was out there naked and the girls walked past me and Lena said, "We are going inside for a little while. Don't go away."

That wasn't funny because now I was all alone and they knew I couldn't move. It was getting hard to stand there because my legs were getting tired and my arms were beginning to ache some. But, I couldn't do anything about it. I heard the door open and close and wondered if they both came out or just one of them.

Then, I heard Lena's voice. It sounded like she was on the phone talking with someone. She was saying, "Yes, he is naked most of the time and right now he is on the front porch showing off to everyone."

I had no idea who she was talking to, but it didn't sound good. Then, after she listened to the other person, she said, "I can show you. Hang on, I need to get in front of him so I can get a good picture. I'm going to put you on speaker phone so he can hear what you think."

I felt her beside me and she ducked under my arm and over my leg. Then she was going down the steps. I heard the voice on the other side say, "Lena, are you really serious. He is outside naked where anyone can see him?"

Lena said, "Yes. I'm off the porch now and in front of him. I'm going to show you what others see when they go by."

I guess she took a picture of me and sent it to the girl on the other end of the phone. Then I heard, "Holy shit. You didn't lie. Look at him all naked. Why the blindfold?"

Lena said, "We don't want him to know who sees him. Will make him wonder every time he sees a neighbor if they had seen him like this."

"Wow, will he be naked when we come over?" The voice was a different girl this time. They must be together someplace and talking about visiting.

Lena said, "Yes, and Ms. Patty might even let you play with him."

"Cool, can't wait for next weekend to get here." One of the girls said.

"Ok, got to go now. We are going to let him down, but later tonight I will take him for a walk around the neighborhood." Lena told them.

Then the other voice said, "Will he be naked as you walk?"

Lena said, "Yes, of course. He likes to be out in public where others can see him like this and we like to make him happy by having him do these things. But, I need to let him down so I will talk with you later."

The other girls said, "OK, bye."

Lena came back to the porch and Patty stepped out to help her. They untied me and took the blindfold off. Then we all went inside so I could sit and relax. Once I had relaxed some, Patty asked, "So, did you enjoy that? A lot of people saw you today and it looked like they were enjoying the view."

I said, "Yes, I did enjoy it even though it was scary. I like others to see me and what makes it even better, I couldn't see who was looking at me. Then, Lena sent a picture to some other girls and they said they wanted to see me for real. Are you going to let them?"

Patty then said, "Yes, of course they will see you naked. I have talked with them since I asked Lena to call them and I want them seeing you. I suggested she send them a picture of you while you were out there. You'll enjoy having them with us next weekend."

I never thought that our games would go this far, but I am liking everything that they do with me. I guess it won't be the last time some people will be visiting to see me naked and I figure that many more neighbors will have a chance to see me naked, since they plan on tying me up on the porch and having me walking around naked. But, it is what I asked for.

We had some diner and once we cleaned up, Lena said, "Ok, let's go Mr. Don. Time for some exercise. How many times do you walk around naked?"

I said, "Well, you and Patty have decided on 5 times around the circle, so I guess we will be out for a while."

Then Lena said, "We will walk the circle 5 times, but I think we should go a step further and walk to the main road and back after the last trip around. You up for that Mr. Don?"

I was shocked that she wanted me to go to the main road, but said, "If that is what you want, then I have no other choice but to do it. So, I guess we need to get moving."

Patty laughed and said, "I think that is a great idea. Have fun and I'll see you soon."

Both girls are thinking of so many ways to expose and humiliate me. I love it all, but am afraid that someday, I will get arrested for doing it. I wondered if I would have to walk around when Lena's friends were here. They will probably make me do it, just to show them what we do.

I followed Lena out the door and off the porch into the street. I was totally naked, except my shoes. Lena was dressed walking beside a naked man. I was proud to be with her and wished that someday Patty would let me fuck her. I would love to be the first one in her sweet little pussy, but if not, at least I know what she tastes like.

We walked around the circle 2 times talking about everything. She told me that while she was in college, I had to behave and do everything Patty told me to do, no matter what it was. She also told me she had applied to a college close by and she might stay with us so she can play too. I thought she had already been accepted at another college, but I wasn't sure. Maybe she put in for a transfer to the one close by,

On the 3rd trip around, Joyce came out and said hi and asked if she could walk with us. Lena told her she could, so now I was walking beside 2 women who were dressed and I was naked. Joyce wanted to lead me by my cock and Lena said she could, but if someone happened to see us, she had to let it go.

We made the 4th trip around with no one seeing us, but on the 5th time, a young couple were out walking in the opposite direction. I wanted to hide, but Lena made me keep walking and Joyce had let go of my cock. Lena spoke to the couple and told them that I had lost a bet and this is what I had to do. She said, if she had lost she would be the one naked.

I agreed with her and Joyce played along with it. She said, she had seen me out and wanted to find out more, so was just tagging along. Then the girl said, "I like those kinds of bets. I think the next time I will have John out like that too."

John said, "You know you don't win to many bets, so you can plan on being naked a lot."

After that, they walked away from us and we did the last trip around the circle. Then Lena said, "Just a little longer and then you can go in. Remember, we are going to the main road next."

Joyce said, "You mean he is going to walk to the main road where there is usually a lot of traffic. Guess you all like taking chances. But, I want to see it happen, so I'll walk with you."

Well, we started down the road again and instead of turning to go around the circle, we kept walking straight. Yep, we were headed to the main road and I prayed I wasn't seen by many people. But, this is the way they wanted to play the games and I had to go along with it.

We got to the entrance of our neighborhood and Lena said we will stand here for a moment and see what happens. Here I was naked with 2 clothed girls at the beginning of our road and right next to the main road. I saw cars coming toward us and I was scared now. Walking naked in our neighborhood was one thing, but this is dangerous.

Lena made me wait there while several cars drove past us. I don't know if they looked at me or not because they were going fast. But if I was seen, no one stopped or did anything. The things I do for them is getting to be more than I expected when I asked Patty to play with me.

After several cars went by, Lena said, "OK, let's go home naked boy."

We walked back down the road and to the house. No one saw us that I know of, but it was sure different tonight. Joyce gave me a kiss and squeezed my cock before she left us to go to her house. I followed Lena into the house and listened as she explained what we did to Patty. I guess what we did was ok with her, because she said it sounded like fun.

We all sat on the sofa and watched some TV while the girls played with my throbbing cock. Patty said she wanted to make love tonight and asked Lena not to make me cum. Lena said she would like to watch us in bed again and Patty said she could and if she wanted she would let me lick Lena's pussy again. Of course, Lena was all for that, so off to the bedroom we went.

I made love to my wife while our young friend watched and then I licked Lena's sweet little pussy while my wife watched. We all had good orgasms and each of us fell asleep in our big bed. We were all naked sleeping together and it felt wonderful to feel naked flesh all around me.

We woke up early the next day because we all needed to go back to work and we all wanted showers. Patty said, "Don, since we take a little longer in the shower, you can go outside to use the hose. Take your soap with you and a towel. You won't need shampoo since you don't have any hair."

I wasn't expecting that. I wanted a hot shower, but instead would be getting a cold one this morning. But, I just said, "OK, you girls enjoy your showers." I got my body wash and scrubby, picked up a towel and walked out the back door. In heard the girls giggling as I left the house.

I got the water on and held the hose over my head to get wet. Wow, what a way to wake up in the morning. It was ice cold, but kind of refreshing. I set the hose down and washed my hairless body and then rinsed off. I dried myself and then went back inside. Got me a cup of coffee and sat at the table drinking it, waiting to see what the girls wanted me to wear today. I must wear my work clothes, but I had no idea what I would have on under them.

Once they finished getting showers and dressed, they came out to the kitchen to join me. We sat drinking coffee and having a light breakfast, and Patty said, "Your clothes are on the front porch Don. Be sure you get dressed at the top of the stairs so others can watch you if they happen to be out."

I told her I would and drank some more coffee. Lena then said, "And don't forget to get naked as soon as you get home. I love seeing you on the porch waiting for us."

I knew I had to strip as soon as I was home and wait on the porch for them. I couldn't get in the house because I have no key. I finished my coffee, rinsed my cup out and headed toward the door. As I stepped out, I saw Joyce across the street and she waved at me. I waved back and said, "Good morning." She said good morning also and got in her car to leave. I guessed she was going to work too. I stood on the porch at the top of the steps so if anyone happened to go by, they would see me. My work clothes were in a chair right next to the stairs and on top of them was a pair of lacy green panties. I put them on and then finished getting dressed. Once I was dressed, I stuck my head in the door and told the girls I was leaving. I couldn't go in the house because the rule was I would be always naked inside.

I went to work and had a good day. I got a lot done and was happy to be at work. My home life is great and I can't complain about sex because I get a lot of that. It is just that sometime I like wearing clothes and being with other people who have no idea what I do when not at work. I don't have people staring at my naked body and hard cock and wanting to play with it or suck it. I am sure if Patty said they could, I would be getting laid too. But Patty said only she would get fucked by me.

Once work was done, I drove home, parked went to the porch and noticed the chairs have all been moved so they could be seen from the street. In one of them, there was a note and it said, 'Do not move the chairs. Sit in one once you get naked and wait for us. Love, Patty and Lena'

Damn them. Now I can't hide from view after work. I had hoped they wouldn't do this to me since I am here alone. I thought about moving a chair to where I could hide, but figured they had a way to tell if they were moved. I looked at all the chairs and sure enough, there were marks on the porch where the chairs were. If I moved them, they could see where they had been.

So, all I could do was strip naked and sit to wait for my girls to get home with the hope that no one drove by the house and saw me. I know I wanted to be seen, but sometimes I think that I shouldn't have asked for that. However, it was kind of late for that since they make sure there are chances of me being seen by others.

Once I was naked and my clothes folded up in a chair, I sat in the one that might be less visible from the road and waited for them to come home. My cock was hard, as it usually is most of the time now that Patty has decided she likes our games. I thought she would tire of it and want to stop, but it seems she enjoys them enough to push my limits as far as I'll let her. I also know if I say no, everything stops.

I sat there on my front porch, naked except my shoes, which Patty said I could always wear, and waited for them to get home. I thought about covering my crotch with my shirt, but if I was seen doing it, Patty would be pissed and quit playing with me. So, I stayed naked and watched the street for her car. I would have to stand up as soon as I saw them coming and wait for them to arrive and let me in the house.

I sat there about 30 minutes waiting and was lucky no one else came by. I saw her car coming, so I stood up and stepped to the edge of the porch at the top of the stairs. I just stood there with my hard cock sticking out as they pulled up to the house. They got out and came up the steps and looked at the chairs.

Lena said, "Damn he is such a good boy. He didn't move the chairs at all. So, I guess from now on, they will stay there for him to use."

Patty said, "He knows better. If he had moved them to try and hide, we would quit playing our games with him and I'm sure he doesn't want that to happen, do you Don?"

I said, "No I don't want to quit because I am sure you 2 have much more planned for me."

They both laughed and said I was right they have a whole lot more for me and they didn't want to stop using me. We all went inside once I got my clothes and while they cleaned up from the day at work, I was making dinner for us.

They waited in the living room for me to finish cooking and when it was ready, we all sat down to eat. I had heard them talking about the next weekend and the visitors we would have. Lena wanted to know how far Patty would let them go with me, but I didn't hear the answer. I also heard that whoever was coming might spend the night. I started out with only my wife playing with me and then she added Lena and now there would be some others. Of course, several others have seen me naked and Joyce even got to play with my cock and suck it. I never thought Patty would let it go that far, but she is full of surprises.

We ate our dinner and I had to clean up the kitchen alone tonight while they went back to the living room with a nice glass of wine. I couldn't have anything because they wanted to play with me later and didn't want any alcohol in my system. I wondered what they had planned for tonight.

Once I finished cleaning I joined them in the living room to see what was planned for the naked guy tonight. They ignored me for a while and just drank their wine and watched some TV. I stood and waited for them to finish and tell me what they wanted or just make me do whatever it was.

Once they finished the wine, they turned the TV off and looked at me, but didn't say anything. They just looked at me and smiled. Finally, Patty said, "Don, we have been thinking of many different things we can do with you and want to know how you feel about them. Would you like to hear our ideas?"

"Yes, of course I want to hear them and find out what other things you have come up with. I'm not sure if I'll agree with all of them, but if I don't know, then I can't say yes or no, right." I told them.

"Very good, we will tell you some things we have thought about and you can say if you would be willing to try. Don't worry, if you don't think you can do them, we will find other ways to play with you, because we don't want to stop playing games. It is just that we think you only do what we want because you don't want to quit." She explained.

"Yes, you are right. I thought if I said no to anything you would stop using me and to be honest some of the things I've done were quite scary. But I did them because you told me to do them. But, if you let me say no to some things and not stop, I will continue as long as you wish. So far, I have gotten everything I ever thought about and more. You are very good at this and I love you for it." I told them.

Lena stepped in and said, "I like that. I have really enjoyed what we do and I want so much more because I am learning how to treat boys and if they can't perform like you, I don't want them. I want to continue also and some of these things we will explain are my ideas."

I said, "I am happy to have helped you Lena and I know you are learning the right way. So, let me know what you are thinking and I'll be truthful with you both when I tell you yes or no. I may also say I am not sure but maybe we can try it someday, if that is ok."

Patty said, "Yes, that is fine. Now, I was thinking of taking you someplace which you will not know where you are because you will be blindfolded. Then we will tie you to a tree or something and leave you there for a few hours. Would you enjoy that?"

I thought about and said, "That sounds interesting to me, especially the part where I would not know where I was or who was around. So, yes, that one we can do."

"Very good and we will work on a day to do that." She told me.

Then Lena said, "I had an idea that might be scarier than walking around the circle naked, which we will do later. I thought we could take you someplace away from here and drop you off. Of course, you will be naked when we drop you off. Then, it will be up to you to get back home. Think you could, do it?"

I thought that over and said, "No, I don't think that would be a good idea. To many risks involved because I would have to be out away from home with no place to hide if I needed too. So, sorry but that is not one of the things I wish to do."

"No problem, Mr. Don. I'll work on a revision and see what we can do." She told me.

Patty was next and she said, "We thought about when we took you shopping and dressed you as a girl. I enjoyed doing that and want to take you out around here in your girl clothes and see what happens. Might even get you a wig to cover up your bald head. We can go out to eat someplace and see if anyone says anything. Would you do this for us?"

I said, "Yes, I would do that for you and will do my best to make you proud. I did enjoy the humiliation of being dressed as a girl in public and would do it again for you."

That put a big smile on her face and then before Lena could say anything, Patty said, "I also want to see how many girls you can make cum in a day. Keep in mind, you could only eat them to make them cum and your tongue would get very tired. I thought of having a girl's party sometime and you could enjoy all the pussy licking you can get. Interested?"

I said, "I think that might be a challenge and I accept. Never thought of that, but it is interesting."

Lena then said, "If Ms. Patty will agree with me, I would like to lose my virginity with you, but I can wait until it is almost time to go to college. Would you do that for me Mr. Don."

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12