Games Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Lena, that is quite a serious request and I can't answer it. When Patty and I started these games and she invited you to join us, we were told no sex with anyone but Patty. So, at this time I don't think that is something that will happen."

Lena said, "We were just curious to what you would say if I propositioned you and we both like your answer."

Patty then said, "OK, it is dark enough now, so we won't tell you anymore. Lena take him for his walk around the circle, but don't go to the main road tonight. You can make an extra trip if you want instead."

Lena said, "OK, not a problem. Come on Mr. Don let's give that thing some fresh air."

We walked out the door and off the porch into the street. It was dark and hard to see in the night. So, I didn't think anyone would see me, but the girls knew that and had it all figured out. Once we started walking, Lena pulled out a flash light and handed it ot me. "It has a string on it so put it around your neck and let it shine on your cock. That way, if anyone is looking, they will see you better."

It was a small flashlight, but had a bright light. I did as she said and soon, my cock was illuminated and anyone looking could see it. It swung a little back and forth as I walked, but was always lighting my cock up. These girls have some evil minds when it comes to exposing me to others.

We walked around the circle 2 times before a car came toward us and Lena said, "Don't hide or cover up. Let them see all of you."

Well, I kept walking and the car came up to us and a voice said, "That's cute."

I have no idea who it was, but it was a female voice. I turned red, but I got excited that I was seen again. Lena just laughed and said, "Yep it is cute."

We continued our walk and made it around 3 more times but Lena said, "I can't take you to the main road tonight, so we will make at least one more trip around. Hope we see someone out so they can see you. I love it when others see you, knowing it turns you on and maybe tonight I can suck on you again."

So, we did make that trip around and then one more because I wasn't seen. That made walking 7 times tonight and Lena was disappointed that no one else saw me. She said, "Well, it is getting late, so guess we can go in. But, I hate that no one else saw my naked boy tonight. But, we will do it again this week and maybe Ms. Patty will let me take you to the main road, where I am sure someone will see you."

We went in and Lena told Patty about my naked walk with the flash light shining on my hard cock and that I was seen one time even though she had me walk around 7 times. But, she also said she wanted my cock in her mouth, so Patty said to go ahead and suck me.

I sat on the couch and she took my cock in her mouth and began to suck on me. Patty said, "Try to take it all Lena. You have seen me do it and I explained how you can without gagging, so give it a try."

Of course, Lena couldn't say anything with her mouth full, but she did go down on me. Gagged at first, but tried again and my cock was all the way in and if I had hair, it would have tickled her nose. She pulled off my cock and said, "Wow, that is so fucking cool. I took the whole fucking cock in my throat."

Patty and I both laughed because she said it, but it was also funny she was saying fuck. She had said it before when she said she wanted to fuck or wanted to watch us fuck, but this was amazing. She was really getting into our games and I was enjoying every minute she was using me. I never would have thought little shy Lena would open-up so much and I loved her for it.

She went back down on me and took me deep in her throat and then off. She was bobbing up and down on my cock taking it all the way to the base each time she went down. She was becoming a very good cocksucker.

She did a wonderful job and made me cum extra hard tonight and I was grateful for that because I was cumming for her and I got the relief I needed from walking around naked. She took all I could give her and then swallowed all of it.

Patty said, "That was so nice Lena, but now I want some relief too, so Don get over here and eat me. Lena, why don't you show us how you masturbate while Don eats me."

I got off the couch and knelt in front of Patty as she spread her legs for me. I saw Lena pull her pants and panties off and then she started fingering her little pussy. That looked so hot and I just started licking Patty's pussy. Tonight, we would all have relief.

After all of us had cum, we went to bed. Lena had started sleeping with us every night and I thought I was in heaven. I was naked between 2 hot females who loved me and used me. A guy could never ask for more and I made myself a promise to do everything and anything they told me too. I just prayed they didn't get me in trouble or decide to quit because they were tired of the games.

The rest of the week was about the same. I would get up and shower outside while they used the inside shower. I would dress out on the porch and always wore the panties the girls gave me. I was getting used to them and it didn't bother me to put them over my cock.

At night, I would get home, strip naked on the porch and sit in the chair that was in view of the street. I couldn't hide any longer so if anyone went by they would see me. I would wait for the girls to come home, stand up when I saw them and wait for them to let me in.

Once they were home I would cook dinner and they would freshen up. We ate together and one night the girls decided to get naked with me. That was a nice treat with all of us eating dinner naked like that. But that was only one time. After dinner, I would be played with by both girls and then Lena would take me for a walk around the neighborhood. Patty said no more walking to the main road, so Lena made up for it by walking me around more times. It started out with 5 times, then went to six and seven. Lena told me that eventually, I would have to walk the circle at least 10 times and maybe even more. I wasn't sure I liked that idea, but I will do it if they want me to.

It was getting close to the weekend and I was nervous, because I heard that the other girls were going to be with us and would probably spend the weekend and I would be naked in front of them. But, I can't refuse to do it or they will stop playing with me.

It was Friday afternoon already and I was standing naked watching Patty drive up and park. I had no idea what tonight or the weekend would bring, but I was ready for whatever they had planned for me. Then, I also saw 2 other girls getting out of Patty's car. I almost tried to hide, but stopped myself and just stood watching as 4 girls walked up to the porch.

They stopped in front of me and Patty said, "Don, these are Lena's friends and will be with us tonight. They can't stay all weekend and we will take them home tomorrow morning. Girls, this is my husband, Don."

The girls giggled and said "Hello. Nice to meet you."

I said, "Hello, nice to meet you too. Lena has spoken of you often."

They giggled some more and one of them said, "Lena, he looks a little different than the picture you sent. But guess seeing it in person is so much different than a picture."

Lena laughed and said, "Yes, it is much better. Just wait till you touch it."

Well, guess it was true, they were going to be playing with my cock, just like Lena does. Patty interrupted us and said, "OK, girls lets go inside. Don, they have some things in the trunk. Be a good boy and go get it for them. One bag at a time and walk slow."

I guess the new games have started and the 4 ladies watched my naked ass going to the car. Once I was there, Patty popped the trunk with her remote and I noticed 4 bags in the car. Two small suitcases and 2 paper bags. Guess I'll be making 4 trips back and forth.

I got one bag and walked up to the porch and set the first bag down, turned and walked naked back to the car. A car went by as I was getting the 2nd bag out, but nothing was said. I thought it was strange that people see me out naked but no one complains or reports me. But, I had a job to do and walked back to the porch with the 2nd suitcase. They were not heavy and I figured they only had enough for overnight. I made the last 2 trips to get everything on the porch and then took them all inside. The girls were all sitting around the living room as I walked in and took the suitcases to the children's room and the other bags to the kitchen.

Once I got back in, Lena said, "Ok, girls, time to feel it. Mr. Don. Go stand in front of them and let them play with your cock. Don't cum either."

I did what she wanted and soon had more strange hands on my hard cock and it felt good. They played with my cock and balls for a short time, taking turns. One girl would hold my cock and the other played with my balls. Then they would switch so each of them got a good feel of me.

Patty said, "OK, girls, that's enough for now. Don, go fix dinner and let us know when it is ready. We will do other things tonight. You'll still take your evening walk, but will have extra company tonight."

The girls looked a little disappointed, but let my cock and balls go. I turned and walked to the kitchen. The 2 bags I had brought in was what they wanted for dinner and I had to cook it all. They had gotten some chicken breast, potatoes, peas and salad.

I made dinner for all of us and when it was done, set the table and called the girls to come eat. We all sat down and had a good dinner and the girls all talked about me. But, I didn't mind since I was sitting with them naked and they all had clothes on.

They talked about how I was outside naked and asked if I really walked around the neighborhood naked. Lena and Patty answered all their questions and I was turning red. But, I asked for this and my wonderful wife was giving me a very loving gift by doing it all for me.

12