Games Ch. 07

Story Info
More added to his humiliation and exposure.
6k words
4.6
6.6k
6
2

Part 8 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Games 7

To put my story in a little more perspective, for all the readers, parts of it are true. I have changed the names of everyone in the story, to protect all of us. Yes, I was the lucky guy. As I say some of things done are true, but everything in the story was discussed by all of us. Everything would have been done eventually, but someone got sick and we had to stop. Thank you, now back to the story

Once we finished dinner, Patty said, "Leave the dishes for now. Want to let the girls play some more since they have to leave in the morning."

I was ok with that, but Lena said, "Mr. Don, I want you to get your red stockings and put them on. Then, we are going to see how you walk in the 3 inch heels."

I turned a different shade of red now. Not only will these new girls see me and play with me, but they will now know I have some girl's clothes. But, I went in the bedroom and got the red stockings. I went back to the living room and put them on. The girls were giggling about what I was doing.

Once I had them on, Lena said, "Now, put these on and stand up."

She handed me the heels that we bought while out shopping. I wore the 2 inch heels with not much problem, but these are taller and not a platform like the others. But, I was going to at least try and please my young friend.

I got the heels on my feet and stood up. I was a little wobbly at first, but soon could stand in them without much problem. Lena then said, "Now, let's see if you can walk in them."

I took a couple steps and thought I was going to fall, but I managed to stay up. I kept trying and soon, I could take a few more steps. While I was doing that, everyone was watching and laughing at me. I was getting humiliated in front of her friends and was blushing, but I remembered, I did ask for it.

I walked a little bit and then would stop before walking again. It didn't take long and I was able to walk around the room in those heels. I thought I was doing pretty-good in them, but hoped I could take them off soon. But, Lena had more things to do with me. She got my purse out and then pulled out the red lipstick.

She said, "He has some other clothes too, but we won't have him put them on tonight, since they would hide his cock from us. Mr. Don, tell them what you have when you become one of us girls."

I knew she wanted to embarrass me in front of her friends and show them how much authority she has over me. So, I said, "I wear frilly panties everyday under my work clothes. I also have a little black dress, 2 skirts and blouses and 2 other dresses and two more pair of girl's shoes and some make up, along with that purse."

The girls all started laughing and asked, "You dress up as a girl? How do you feel about it? Do you go out in public like that?"

I had to answer the questions, so I said, "Yes, whenever they want me as a girl, I do dress like one in whatever they tell me to wear. I feel very humiliated and embarrassed, but enjoy pleasing Patty and Lena. I have been in public before, wearing the little black dress, stockings, heels and had lipstick on too. That was when we bought my pretty girl things."

"That is so cool. Wish we could find a guy as cool as you Mr. Don. It sounds like so much fun." One of the girls said. I don't even remember their names because when I heard them, I was so embarrassed that it didn't stick in my head.

Lena said, "Now, stand in front of me so I can apply your lipstick. And since you seem to be ok walking in your heels, you can wear them on our walk tonight."

Patty has just listened as Lena took complete control over me. She was smiling at what was happening and the other 2 girls were just shocked by what I did for Lena. Lena did a good job of putting lipstick on me and when I turned to look at the others, they all said, "Damn he looks so cute. Maybe the next time we come visit, he can show us how he looks in a dress."

Patty interrupted everyone and said, "Well, we do have some time before you all go for your walk, so he can model them for you now. Besides, it will give him a little more practice walking in heels before he has to walk the circle."

Lena said, "Ok, Mr. Don. Let's get you dressed so my friends can see what a cute girl you are. Get the black dress first. Put it on and come back so we can see it."

All I could do was nod I would and walked carefully to the bedroom. Yes, I will need more time in the heels before I must walk the circle in them. I went into the bedroom and got the black dress out of the closet and put it on. I kind of enjoyed dressing like this, but not sure I enjoyed anyone else seeing me.

Once I had it on, I went back to the living room and heard the girls giggle. But they thought I looked cute in it. After they all saw it, I had to go back and put a skirt and blouse on and model it for them. Then it was the other skirt and blouse. Next came the red dress and last was the pink dress. Then, once they had seen everything, I took the clothes back off, hung them up and walked back into the living room in just the red stockings and high heels.

They were all waiting for me and Lena said, "Thank you for the show Mr. Don. I told them that someday we were going to take you out as a girl and they said they would like to come along. Patty and I said they could. And they requested you wear the pink dress because they thought it was the cutest on you."

Well, so much for being unseen as a girl. But, I asked for the humiliation and they sure are giving it to me. Then Patty said, "I think he is doing good in his heels, so why don't you girls take him for his walk."

Lena said great idea. "You girls ready for some fun?"

They looked at me and then at Patty and Lena. They asked if I was going out just like that and said others would see my cock if I wasn't dressed. Lena said, "Yes, we walk around the circle every night and he is usually naked. But since he is wearing his heels, I want him in his stockings too. But other than that, he will be naked and if anyone happens to see him, oh well. But he enjoys it."

Patty asked Lena, "How many times are you walking around tonight. I don't want to hurt his feet, but you walk as much as you want."

Lena said, "Mr. Don, how many times do we usually walk?"

I said, "It is usually 5 times, but you have made me walk 7 times before."

She giggled and said, "I told him someday we would walk around 10 times and maybe more. But tonight, we will make it the 5 trips and see how his feet are doing. Besides, we still have some other things to do with that cock tonight."

We left the house and Patty stepped out with us. I thought she was going to walk with us, but she sat down and said, "Have fun. I'll wait for you here and I will be able to see you as you walk by each time. Don, behave for the girls."

It was a little difficult getting down the stairs with the heels on, but I made it. I had to walk slower because of the heels, but I did walk around the circle with the 3 girls. We started walking on the road and I thought it was kind of funny. Here I was half naked, wearing stockings and heels walking with 3 fully dressed young ladies.

They all talked about what they were doing and each of them took turns holding my hard cock. One of the girls said, "Lena, I know you say you walk him almost every night. Aren't you afraid someone will report it to the police?"

Lena said, "Well, at first I was worried and tried to hide him from view if anyone happened to drive by and I talked to Ms. Patty about it. She told me not to worry and said, the people in the neighborhood won't say anything. Ms. Patty assured me that everyone liked what they saw each time we walked around. I don't know how she knew that, but she said it was ok. So, I just have fun now and don't worry."

Well, that is something I wasn't sure about. How did Patty know the neighbors didn't mind seeing me naked and liked it when I was out? Did she talk to all of them and ask if it would be ok, or did she just tell Lena that so Lena didn't try to cover me up. I may never know but it is interesting.

The other girl said, "That is interesting. Has a lot of people seen him like this?"

Lena said, "Yes, several people have seen him naked. We used to tie him up in the carport and anyone going by could see him. Then, we decide to put him on the porch so everyone got a better look at him. We blindfold him, so he won't know who sees him. That's where he was when I sent you the picture earlier and several people went by and saw him. He knows he was seen, but doesn't know who it was."

"But what about while walking. I mean so many people could see him." One of the girls asked.

"Yes, he has been seen by others. Some were driving by in cars and a couple times people were out walking and saw him. I told them he lost a bet and had to walk with me naked." Lena told them.

I wasn't paying much attention to anything but what they were saying and suddenly there was a car driving by us. A female voice said, 'I get to see him again and he looks so cute like that."

Well, that proved a point to the girls that I was seen by others. They all laughed when the car went by and I didn't try to cover up. I was told to never cover my cock when out walking, so I don't. It sticks out nicely and I want others to see me.

We had walked around 4 times and had started on the 5th time. Patty was on the porch every time we went past our house and we all waved to her. But this was going to be the last time around and I was glad, because my feet were starting to ache. I don't know if I'll ever get used to wearing heels, but I guess if they have their way, I'll wear them again.

We were almost back to the house when the young couple who had talked to us before came toward us. The girls got all excited about someone was going to see me up close. They got closer and the 2 new girls watched to see what I would do. I wouldn't do anything and I would let Lena handle the situation.

The couple got right up to us and the girl said, "Looks like he lost another bet. I like his outfit. How did you ever convince him to wear heels like that?"

"Yes, he is not very good at picking the right side of anything and since we have had him out naked before, we decided that he should do something different. He has to wear whatever we give him when he loses bets." Lena said.

The couple laughed and the guy said, "See you got some extra help tonight. You girls live around here?"

One of the girls, and I still can't remember their names, said, "No, we are just visiting for the night. We are having lots of fun though."

Then, he said, "We are going to start making bets and the loser has to walk naked around the circle. How many times do you normally walk him?"

Lena laughed and said, "Well, I hope we see you sometime. Most of the time we walk around 5 times, but I am thinking about having him walk 10 times when he loses another bet."

The couple both laughed and the girl said, "Well, we are going to be betting soon and I think 5 times around while naked is cool. We will see you later and have fun."

Lena and the girls said goodbye and we began walking again. We got back to the house and Patty was waiting for us. We got to the porch and she had a blindfold for me. She put it on and told me to stand there and wait. I was turned to face the street and I heard the 4 of them go into the house.

I had no idea what Patty had planned, but it excited me. I stood there showing my naked body to anyone who went by the house. After a while, someone took my hand and led me in the house. Once I was inside, Patty said, "Don, remember when we asked you about licking all the women at a party? Well, tonight we will find out if you can lick 4 women and make all of us cum. Our guests have agreed to let you, but they both want to suck your cock later. So, once we all cum, the girls will get to suck you off. You'll have to cum at least twice tonight, so better keep that thing hard for them."

I said, "I will do my best for you."

Then Lena said, "You will keep the blindfold on because my friends don't want you to see them naked. But, you will taste them and they are virgins, just like me. Treat them good, or we will spank your naked ass."

One of the girls said, "Oh, that sounds like fun."

I heard Patty say, "I like the idea. Maybe we will spank him anyway."

Damn, they keep coming up with new things for me. I hated spankings when I was growing up and never thought I would get another one, but if Patty says I will be spanked, then I guess I get my naked ass beat.

Lena then said, "Maybe we can spank him after he gets his cock sucked. Wonder if that is something that will get him hard after cumming. How about it Mr. Don, will a spanking make you hard?"

I had to answer with the truth, so I said, "I don't know if it will get hard that way. I haven't been spanked since I was a child and I hated when mom spanked me. So, I guess we will find out, won't we?"

All 4 of the girls laughed about that and I knew that at least one of them will be spanking me. I hoped they didn't decide for all of them to do it. My poor ass would be beet red and very sore, but I must submit to whatever Patty wanted, because I asked for it.

I was then led to another part of the room and told to get on my knees. I did and felt someone pull my heels off. That felt so good, but knew I would have to wear them again. Once I was on my knees, Patty said, "Now, each of us will sit in the chair with our legs spread. Once we are in place whoever is in front of you will pull you into her crotch. Then, you will lick whoever's pussy is there. You will not stop or take a break until all 4 of us has cum."

I said ok and heard someone in front of me. Then a hand was guiding my head toward them and it wasn't long and I was licking a pussy. It was a hairy pussy and once I tasted it, I knew it belonged to my wife. I made sure to lick her just as she enjoys it. I licked and sucked her lips into my mouth, stuck my tongue in her hole and sucked on her clit. I kept licking and making her juice flow more. I was getting a lot of pussy cream from her and swallowed it all.

Patty started squirming in the chair and I knew I was doing a good job and it won't be long before she cums for me. I wasn't wrong about that because a few more licks and nibbles on her clit, she grabbed my head and pulled me into her and shot a load of cum right into my mouth. Then, she pushed me away and stood up.

Once she was out of the way, another girl sat in front of me and pulled me into her crotch. This one had a little bit of fuzz around her pussy, so I knew it was one of Lena's friends. She tasted so sweet and innocent and I enjoyed licking her young virgin pussy. I treated her just like I would any girl and enjoyed the sweet nectar she produced. I was a very lucky guy to have a wife who lets me lick different pussies and lets other girls play with my cock. The only thing I can't do, is fuck anyone but Patty.

It took Patty about 20 minutes to cum for me and it looks like this young girl will cum quicker. But, I still have 2 more pussies to lick before I get my cock sucked. I did a good job of making the little virgin happy, but she didn't cum as quick as I thought she would. I don't know why, but she just didn't cum. But, I kept licking her, enjoying her sweetness, but my tongue was getting a little tired.

I took her little clit in my mouth and sucked on it for a moment and then bit it. I don't ever bite hard, but they will feel it. When I first bit her clit, she jumped a little which made me let go. But as she settled back down, I got her clit again and this time, she didn't pull away from me. But, she did squirm and suddenly she grabbed my head and I thought I was going to die in her pussy.

She pulled me in so tight, it was hard to breath, but, I manage to lick and suck some more and she gave me so much girl cum I had trouble swallowing it. The girl was a squirter and I love it. She filled my mouth twice before she just pushed me away. I sat back on my heels and waited.

It took her a little bit of time to get up so someone else could have a turn on my tongue and finally I felt her being pulled up by someone else. As soon as she was out of the way, another one sat down and pulled me into her crotch.

I licked up the slit of the new girl and found she had no hair there, so it might be Lena. I wasn't sure because I found out, the girls all tasted about the same. But, my love of eating pussy made me get into licking her good. I think if I had a choice to eat a pussy or fuck it, I would choose the eating over the fucking. Nothing is better than a nice juicy pussy to eat.

I was not sure how long I was licking the other one and this one seemed like it might be a while before she cums. But, like the other girl, this one was so sweet. She tasted almost like candy and I love candy. I licked and sucked her sweet little lips and then sucked on her clit. I heard her moaning, but none of them talked while I was eating them out.

I kept licking her and tongue fucking her little hole and knew she was so tight that if a cock went in her, it would be difficult to go very far. I just kept going on her pussy and finally after what seemed like hours, she started cumming for me. She didn't squirt like the last one, but did produce a lot of her sweet juice for me.

Once she had cum in my mouth, she got up and the last one sat down and pulled me into her crotch and I started licking her. I think this one was Lena but was not quite sure. She tasted familiar, but then again, the last 2 did also. I did her pussy like all the others and made her cum after a long time of being between her legs.

Once she finished, she got up and I was left alone. My tongue was sore from being used so much, but I didn't mind. I had eaten 3 virgins tonight. That is something I never expected to do. Hell, I never thought I would ever get one virgin, let alone 3 in one night.

I was told to stand up and my blindfold was removed. Everyone had clothes on, so I never got to see the 2 girls naked. But I really didn't mind because I knew what they tasted like. Patty said, "That was a good show Don. I am proud of you because I didn't think you would be able to make all 4 us cum in one night. But you did it and lasted a long time. How is your mouth and tongue now?"

I said, "Well, my tongue is a little sore and tired, but I enjoyed it enough to want to do it again."

They all laughed and Lena had added up the time I was licking pussy. She said, "Mr. Don, how long do you think it took for us all to cum?"

I said, "I am not sure, but would guess over an hour."

She laughed and said, "Yes, it was over an hour. You licked our pussies for 2 hours and 15 minutes. I think we should invite more girls over to see just how much longer you will lick. I would love to see you doing it for a longer time. Let's say, maybe 4 hours of nothing but licking pussy. Could you last that long naked boy?"

I said, "Well, not sure about that, but am willing to try."

One of the other girls said, "I enjoyed that a lot and wouldn't mind it again. But right now, I think one of us needs to suck on that hard cock."

Patty asked them, "Have you girls decided who gets it first?"

The other girl said, "No, not yet. We don't know how to decide."

Lena said, "Ok, let me get something and then you can find out who sucks it first."

She went into her room and when she came back out she had a piece of paper in her hand. She showed it to Patty and she said, "Ok, got it. Girls Lena wrote down a number, so each of you will give us a number between 1 and 10. The closest to her number goes first."

I didn't know what the number was, but was sure I would hear it soon. One of the girls, said, "Ok, I say 4." The other one said, "I think it will be 7."

Patty and Lena looked at each other and Lena said, "I wrote down number 5, so Amber, you get his cock first, but don't worry Sarah, you get to be the first to spank his naked ass and once he gets hard again, you can suck his cock."

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12