Games Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great deal. I will enjoy spanking that ass and sucking his cock. But what if he doesn't get hard?" Sarah asked.

Patty told her, "Then if the spanking doesn't work, he goes for another walk. That always makes him hard."

"Cool, I love how you guys think and do things." Sarah said.

Then Lena said, "Ok, Amber, I know you have sucked cock before, so it is all yours."

Amber came to where I was and played with my cock just like Patty and Lena do before sucking me. I was rock hard from walking naked outside, being seen and then licking 4 delicious pussies. Amber continued playing some and then she kissed the head of my cock before licking it. She kissed and licked all the way down the shaft and took my balls in her mouth and sucked on them for a moment.

She had sucked cock before, so I wondered if she was really a virgin. I would ask Lena later. Once she sucked on my balls, she licked back up the shaft to the head and then my cock was in her mouth and she was sliding her lips down it. She kept going and when it hit her throat, she swallowed and my cock was all the way in. I felt her nose on my skin and knew she had taken it all.

She sucked me like a pro and seemed to know when I was ready to cum, because she would stop until I relaxed and then started again. She did this to me several times and then when I felt the need again, she pulled back and just sucked on the head and with her hands, jerked me off into her mouth.

I gave her all the cum I had and she took every drop, but didn't swallow. Well, she didn't swallow right away. She held it in her mouth as she lifted her head off my cock and then, I saw she was swirling it around in her mouth. Then, she swallowed and said, "Yummy. You have good cum sir."

Everyone laughed at that. I even laughed as she licked her lips and stood up. She looked at me and said, "Sorry, but your cock seems to be deflated. Guess it wants Sarah to spank your ass now."

Patty said, "Yep, it is time for that. I think Don needs to bend over the arm of the chair so Sarah can get some good swings at his naked ass. How many swats do you think it will take to make you hard, Don."

I said, "I don't know since I haven't been spanked since I was a child. I hope I get hard fast because I never liked a spanking, but will take whatever she gives me so she can suck my cock too."

"Well, Sarah, you heard him. He will take as many as you want to give him to see if he gets hard from it. And, if you get tired before he is hard, one of us will take over for you." Lena told her friend.

I bent over the arm of the chair and presented my naked ass to a young girl that I just met tonight. I was told to be sure not to move or try to cover my ass. I laid there waiting and then I felt the first slap. It wasn't that hard, but it did sting. Then I started getting many more slaps to my naked ass and it seems like they were harder with each strike and she used both cheeks. My ass started feeling hot and I knew it must have been turning a bright red.

Sarah kept slapping my ass and Lena said, "I know your hand must be getting sore Sarah, so why don't you use this. The only one that needs to be sore is Mr. Don."

I didn't see what she was given, but I did feel it. It was hard and flat and stung me a lot. But, I just laid there and let this young girl beat my butt with whatever it was. The funny thing was, my cock was getting hard again. I hoped it got hard real fast so she would stop hitting me.

Patty was watching the action and said, "You're doing good Sarah, it is coming back to life. It won't be long and you be able to suck it. So, just keep using that paddle on him. I think I like this a lot and will do it again sometime."

Well, guess this won't be the last time my ass is beat, but if she wants that, I will not stop her. Sarah hit me several more times, alternating butt cheeks and they felt like they were on fire. I knew it was going to be hard to sit on it once she is done. I had tears running out of my eyes because it was hurting me, but I won't ask her to stop.

Lena said, "You know, it looks like a lot of fun, but we need to stop. His cock is hard again and he could use some relief."

Sarah hit each cheek one more time and then it stopped. She wanted me to stand up so she could see my cock and then she told me to sit. That hurt almost as bad as the spanking, but I did as she asked and sat down. She kneeled in front of me and started playing with my cock. I don't know if she had ever sucked cock before, but she seemed to know what to do.

She did what Amber did and after playing with it for a while, she kissed the tip of my cock before licking down the shaft to the bottom and then back up. She licked down it again and then had my balls in her mouth. That did feel good and I was happy there was no hair on them. It seems to feel better than when I had the hair.

She licked back up again and she stopped for a moment. She said, "I love that he has no hair on this thing. Hair gets in the way and with him being bald, it tastes better."

Then she had me in her mouth and taking my cock all the way into her throat. I knew she had sucked cock before because of what she said about hair, but she did a good job of sucking me. I wondered if she was a virgin like Lena. But, Lena sucks my cock now and she is still a virgin. Guess if a girl wants to please a guy, all she needs to do is suck him off.

She kept bobbing up and down on my cock, taking me into her throat each time she went down the shaft. I knew I was going to cum soon and told her I was almost there and she sucked me harder and faster once I told her that.

Then, just as I started to cum, she pulled back and got it all in her mouth instead of down her throat. I gave her a good size load of cum and she swallowed every drop as I shot it into her young mouth. I don't know how I can cum this much all the time. I had just given Amber a good load of cum and now Sarah was getting about the same amount.

Once she finished, she stood up, and said, "Thank you that was delicious and so much fun spanking you."

I said, "You are very welcome, glad you enjoyed it all."

It was getting late and Patty said, "I think we all need to get some sleep. You girls need to be back home early and I am tired too. So, let's all go to bed and get some sleep."

Lena and the girls went into the children's bedroom and Patty took me to bed with her. Lena couldn't sleep with us tonight because her friends were here, but whenever we are alone again, she'll be back in our bed.

Patty rubbed some lotion on my sore ass before we went to sleep. I have been sleeping much better since we started playing our games and it was no different tonight. I fell asleep quickly and slept like a baby.

The next morning I was up before the others and went to the kitchen to start the coffee and begin fixing breakfast for everyone. Once the coffee was done, I got a cup and took one to Patty. She loves having me bring her coffee in the morning and I do it every day.

Once she was moving around, she told me to get the girls up, so I went into the other bedroom and woke them up. They all giggled when they realized I was still naked as I shook them all to get them up. I asked if any of them wanted breakfast and if they drank coffee. They turned down the coffee but asked for some juice.

I fixed them all bacon, eggs and toast with a glass of orange juice. We all sat down to eat and once done, I cleaned up the kitchen a little while they were getting their things ready to go back home. Once they had it all together, Patty said, "Don, put your ankle and wrist cuffs on and then take the bags out to the car. One bag at a time."

I did as she said and put the cuffs on, slipped on my regular shoes and took the first bag out. I had to wait by the car until Patty opened her trunk. Once I got the first bag in, I went back to get the second one and this time, as I carried the suitcase out, everyone came with me.

Lena said, "Mr. Don, you sit in the back in the middle. Amber and Sarah will ride back there with you. And as soon as you get in, put this on." She handed me my blindfold.

I got in and did as I was told, then felt the girls getting in beside me, with one on each side. Then, they had their hands all over my cock and balls. I guess they will play with me until we drop them off. I was also told not to move so the girls could play.

Patty said, "We are taking the girls home and we don't want you to know where they live, so you will be blindfolded for the trip there. But we have some other plans today and you will be blindfolded most of the day."

Then I heard her and Lena get in the car and felt it moving. The young girls played with my cock the whole time we were moving and I was hard again. We drove for a while and I had no idea where we were. Once we stopped, the girls let go of my cock and each of them kissed it before getting out of the car. They got their luggage out and when I heard the trunk close, we were off again.

But, I had no idea where we were or where we were going and I guess I won't know where we went because Patty said I would have the blindfold on most of the day.

12