Games Ch. 08

Story Info
Naked, blindfolded, tied and left alone.
5.7k words
4.39
8.3k
8
2

Part 9 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

I had no idea where Patty was going or what was going to happen with me once we got there, but, I am sure I will be exposed once again. She drove around for about 30 minutes and then the car stopped.

Once she stopped, both front doors opened and then shut. I didn't know what they were doing since I couldn't see them and didn't hear them either. I just sat quietly in the back seat, totally naked except for the blindfold, shoes and the cuffs. I wondered if others were near enough to see me like this or if we were someplace where no one was around.

I sat there for quite some time, not knowing where the girls were and I refused to take the blindfold off. I wondered where we were and figured eventually I would find out. I know they have told me many things they would do with me and I think one of them is happening right now.

I heard the trunk open and after a few minutes it closed and the girls were getting back in the car. Lena asked, "You ok naked man?"

I said, "Yes, I am fine but with a lot of wondering."

As Patty started the car, she said, "Figured you would be wondering and today, you will have plenty of time to wonder. Now be quiet and just ride and be sure you keep those hands off your cock."

I sat in silence as she started driving. I still had no idea where we had been or where we were going, but I was hard all the time. I guess being like this, my cock enjoys it. Patty drove and Lena asked her about some shopping later. Patty told her they would go shopping once they finished what they had planned. Then both giggled like a couple school children.

I have no idea how long we were driving, where we were at any time and where we were going. And had no idea what would happen once we got to where ever she was taking me. But, I did as I was told, didn't talk and left my hands at my side. I did hear other traffic around us at times and other times I heard nothing.

We kept moving and I felt her turn some corners, stopping at times and then drove some more. I was so curious as to what was going to happen today and thought about peeking, but if they caught me I would be in trouble. They would either go back home and the games would stop or I would get another ass spanking. I didn't want either, so left the blindfold in place.

After what seemed like at least an hour, the car stopped and I was told to sit like I was and wait. They did that before, so I had no idea what was going on. They both got out of the car, the trunk was opened and I guessed whatever they put in at the last stop was being taken out. They closed the trunk and then I heard nothing again.

So, I sat in silence once again waiting for something to happen. They didn't say anything to me before they left except to sit and wait. I was obeying them and didn't dare lift the blindfold to see where we were. They could be looking at me through the windows to see if I cheated. So, I sat in silence and waited for them to return.

It didn't seem to be as long of a wait before they returned and one of the back doors was opened. Patty said, "Don, take my hand and once you are out, Lena will take the other one. Then, we are going to walk with you so you won't fall."

I held out my hand that was closest to her voice and she pulled me toward the door. I scooted across the seat and she had me turn so I could stand up. As soon as I stood, Lena took my other hand and they moved me away from the car. I heard them shut the car door and then they were walking beside me, guiding me so I didn't trip on anything. If I need to step over something, they would tell me to lift my foot higher and step forward.

It seemed like we were moving slow and I thought I felt grass or something soft under my feet and then I thought I was walking through leaves, but really couldn't tell. I have no idea how far we walked, but when we got to where they wanted to be, they told me to stop and turn to my left.

I did as they said and stood there wondering once again and I heard Lena say, "Now step backwards a few steps. You will feel something behind you and when you do, stop."

I started taking baby steps backwards until I felt something up against my back. I stopped and waited for them to do something. I wished they would jerk me off or suck me because I had the urge to cum again. But, my cock was not touched.

Once I was against whatever it was, Patty said, "Now, put your hands behind you and make sure they are behind the thing you are against."

Neither one of them said what I was next too, but I suddenly felt my hands being clipped together around this object. I was tied to something, but didn't know what it was. I remembered one of the things Patty said they wanted to do was take me some place and tie me to a tree or something. I figured this is that game they were playing with me and I also remembered she said they would leave me like this for a few hours. Not sure if I can stand like this that long, but guess I won't have any choice once they get me the way they want me.

Once they finished securing my arms, Lena said, "Now, spread your legs apart a little."

I did that and then felt hands on my balls. It felt like something was being tied around my ball sac right at the base of my cock. Once they did whatever they were doing, Patty said, "Guess it's time to see." And whatever they did started pulling my balls toward the ground.

I thought my balls were going to fall off, but Patty said, "Don't worry Don, I heard those things can take a lot and I wanted to see for myself. So, just stand here and enjoy your day. Lena and I are going shopping and will be back to get you when we get done."

Both girls kissed me and Lena said, "Now don't go away my naked boy." And then she laughed.

I heard them walking away from me and prayed no one else came to wherever I was. I don't know what would happen if anyone else saw me like this, but, I couldn't move. I listened as I heard the car doors open and close the engine start and they drove away. Then it was silent and my mind was going so fast thinking about what might happen if someone else saw me. I prayed they remembered where they left me when they finished shopping or whatever they were doing. But through all of this and my thoughts, my cock never lost its hardness and I think it got harder.

The weight on my balls was not as bad as it first was, but I could feel my balls stretching down toward my feet. I had never imagined a guy's balls could take this abuse, but now I know they can. Every time I moved my legs whatever they put on my nut sac, started swinging and it felt like it made them droop more.

I tried to stand still so nothing bad happened to me but it was hard not to move some. As I stood there trying to be still, I felt something on the head of my cock and then it felt like a pin was being stuck in me. I wondered if they had snuck back and was putting pins or needles in my cock. I felt this several times, but just on the head. I thought they might do something else, but it was always the head of my cock that I felt.

My time alone seemed to be forever. It's like, time just stood still. I stood there with silence all around me, except for I heard what might have been birds close by and the only other thing happening was the constant pin prick in the head of my cock. Whenever I felt it, my cock would twitch and whatever was on my balls would move and pull my balls lower. I thought if they keep stretching, they will be at my feet by the time the girls get back.

I never felt so alone in all my life. Most of the time, even if I was sick, I had a TV or radio and people to talk too. Now, I have nothing and was afraid to make any noises myself because I didn't want others to hear me and come investigate. So, everything was silent, including me.

I have no idea how long it had been since I was left here, but it sure felt like a very long time. I hope they are enjoying the shopping trip, but I could have stayed home to wait for them. But, this is a game Patty wanted to play, so here I was, naked, tied to something with some kind of weight attached to my balls and someone or something was sticking pins in my cock. What more could a guy ask for?

I guessed I had been there for at least an hour already and I wanted to stop playing this game. But, until they came back to get me, I couldn't do anything except stand there all alone. I thought about sleeping, but I can't sleep standing up and there was no way I could lay down or even sit. Whatever they had me attached to wouldn't let me move much. So, I gave up and decided to just wait.

My legs were getting tired from standing there for so long, but I had to wait for them to return before I could do anything about them. I tried to move my legs around as much as I could, but each time I moved, the weight on my balls would move and seemed to make my balls stretch even more.

The worst part was I needed to cum and I couldn't do that because I had no way of jerking off. As I was trying to think of ways to keep myself occupied and try to find a way to cum without jerking off, I heard a car. It sounded like it was getting closer and closer and then suddenly it stopped.

I kept very still even though my cock was being attacked by pins so I could listen. I prayed it was my girls and not anyone else. I heard car doors closing and then footsteps coming toward me. I held my breath waiting to find out who was going to see me like this. The footsteps got closer and closer and then stopped right in front of me. But, nothing was said.

Then, I heard the footsteps moving away and going back in the same direction as they had come from. I thought, it can't be the girls because they would have released me enough for me to get back to the car.

Then, I heard the trunk closing and the footsteps returning to me. Once they were in front of me, I found out it was the girls. Lena said, "Such a good boy. Stayed right where we left him and that cock looks so hard."

Patty laughed and said, "Did you enjoy this game Don? I sure did and want to do more of it."

I said, "Yes, it was fun, but I was very lonely."

"Oh, you poor baby. We thought you might want to stay a little bit longer." Patty said as she giggled.

"I will stay if you want, but, no I don't want to. Besides, I can't leave unless you untie me and take these things off my balls." I told her.

"You are such a good boy for us, but we might just leave you here for a little bit longer while Ms. Patty and I eat our lunch. You won't mind to much will you Mr. Don?" Lena asked.

I said, "Do I have a choice Ms. Lena?"

"No, guess not, so enjoy while we have the lunch we bought. We want to see you like this for a while. We missed seeing you when we went shopping, so we will just sit here, look at you and eat. Sorry, but didn't get you anything." She said.

Then I heard them moving away from me and heard them unwrapping something. I had no idea what, because I was still blindfolded. They talked to each other while they ate, but never said anymore to me. All I could do was to listen and stand naked before them with a very hard cock.

I don't know how long I had stood here before they got back and don't know how long it took them to eat lunch. I was kind of hungry, but since I was tied up and they didn't get me anything, I couldn't eat with them. I felt the pin pricks in my cock once again and wondered if they were sticking pins in it again. I guess it couldn't have been them before, but it could be now.

I heard them get up and Patty said, "Just a little bit longer. We have to get our garbage back to the car and then we will untie you."

I prayed they would hurry and let me loose so I could move. I also hoped that they would remove whatever they had put on my nut sac. I heard them picking up their lunch bags and then walk away from me. I then heard them returning and one of them untied my hands. I waited for them to take the thing off my balls, but they didn't.

Patty said, "I think we will leave that on until we get home, but want to add something to it, so, just stand still while I fix it."

She did add something more and when she let it go, my poor balls stretched down even more. Then, Lena said, "That looks so cute. But I don't know if he can walk with it swinging between his legs."

"Well, we will find out if he can. Let's lead him back to the car and then we can go home. Been a long day and I'm tired."

They each took a hand and we started walking. It was very difficult, because whatever I had down there was swinging back and forth and I had to walk bowlegged all the way back. Each time I took a step it seemed to stretch them even more. My poor balls will never be the same.

We made it back to the car and I sat in back with the weight hanging off the seat. It felt good to sit and relax but even if I was sitting, the weights kept pulling on my balls. They got in the front and Patty started driving. I had no idea where I had been all day, since I had a blindfold on ever since this morning when we were taking the 2 girls home. And it sounds like I'll never know because I had to wear the blindfold until we got home.

Patty drove around for a while and finally she stopped and said, "OK, naked man, remove your blindfold. You got some work to do before you get a break. We have several things in the trunk and you will bring them all into the house for us."

Lena then said, "Remember, one bag at a time and that stays on your balls until you have everything in the house."

I looked down at what had been attached to my nut sac and saw what it was. There were 3 full bottles of water. It looked like the bigger size bottles and they have 20 ounces in them. That means my balls held 3 pounds and 12 ounces. That is almost 4 pounds swinging on my nuts. Unbelievable.

I eased myself out of the car and walked to the trunk. Patty opened it with her remote and I saw about 6 bags, plus a camera and tripod. I wondered if they had filmed me standing out there all by myself. I won't ask, but they may show me later.

I got the first bag out and walked it up to the house. The girls had gone in and were sitting on the sofa. I was told to bring it to them and then go get another bag. As I was leaving, Lena said, "And take your time naked boy. I figure you saw our camera and tripod in there also. When you get the bags all in, go back and get the camera, but not the tripod."

Well, it looks like I get to do this, 6 more times and the water bottles are really pulling on me now. But, I had told them I would do whatever they wanted and that is what I'm doing. I got the second bag in the house and took it to them. I started back out but I was stopped. "I think we can get one more bottle on there. Don, go get one out of the fridge." Patty instructed.

I did as I was told and she worked on attaching it to the string holding the other 3 bottles. Then she let it go and I thought my balls were going to fall off. Damn, that is a lot of weight for my poor little nuts. Now I had 5 pounds of water swinging between my legs and being held by my balls. But I didn't complain and just went to get the other bags.

It was more difficult to walk now and I had to go slower than before. That meant I would be outside naked for a longer period. I got the 3rd bag and made my way back inside and as I walked in, I heard Lena say, "Maybe he should walk with his weights whenever I take him out. That would make him go much slower."

Patty answered her before I could get the bag to them and she said, "Well, I'm not sure about that Lena. I'll think about it and let you know."

I set the bag down and turned to go get the next one. I made it to the car just as another car drove past me. A voice inside the car said, "Well, that is a new way to carry water with you." Then the guy laughed and drove off. I noticed it was a guy and girl in the car and she was laughing too.

I picked up the 4th bag and made my way back up the stairs and into the house. I put the bag down and went to get another one. My legs hurt and my balls were sore, but I wasn't going to complain to the girls. I don't want them to stop playing our games. I got number 5, carried it in and went to get number six. Once I had it in the house, I thought just one more trip and I can relax and get these bottles off my nuts.

I had to remove the camera from the tripod and then I took it in and handed it to Lena. Then she said, "One more trip naked boy. Get my tripod now."

So, I left the house one last time and got her tripod. I had forgotten to close the trunk when I got the camera, so I reached in, got the tripod and closed the trunk. I carried it back to the house and gave it to Lena.

Patty said, "Ok, now we can take those off you. Stand in front of me and I'll untie your balls. By the way, how do they feel now with the 4 bottles on them?"

I said, "They are very sore and I'm not sure if they'll ever shrink back up and be normal again. But, if you want I'll let you put them on again whenever you desire."

Patty said, "You know Don, I never thought that you would go this far when you said you wanted exposure and humiliation, but you have been a real trooper and let us do whatever we want with you. Do you still wish to continue after what we did today?"

I didn't even have to think about it and said, "Yes, I do want to continue. You and Lena are doing a great job with everything and I want to see what else you have in mind."

Patty was working on releasing my balls as we talked, but she was removing one bottle at a time. I thought she would just untie the string around my nut sac, but she was doing it the long way. She had 3 bottles off and working on the last one.

Lena asked, "Since you want to continue, are you still willing to do anything we want?"

I said, "Yes, I will do anything either of you want as long as it is reasonable and I am not in any trouble. Today bothered me because anyone could have come by and did things to me."

"I like that Mr. Don and we will be sure to find many ways to humiliate and expose you. I am working on a few things that I'm sure you'll enjoy." Lena said as Patty had the last bottle off and the string untied from my balls.

She was now inspecting my balls and said, "No damage at all. Next time we might try more weight on them."

I was told to go sit in the chair and relax. Patty said they would cook dinner tonight because I had been on my feet all day and couldn't move. Once I sat down, Lena said, "So, how did you like the day Mr. Don? I know I enjoyed shopping and we even got you a few things which we will show you at a later time."

I said, "I kind of liked it but someone kept sticking pins in the head of my cock. At least it felt like pins. My legs got tired but I couldn't do anything because of the way you guys had me tied up. I was able to move them a little, but the bottles swung and hurt me more each time I moved."

Patty said, "I don't think anyone was there with you, so I don't know how you had pins being stuck in your cock. Do you know how long you were there like that?"

"Well, it sure felt like pins and no I have no idea how long you guys left me like that. If I had to guess, it was maybe 1 1/2 hours." I said.

Lena laughed and said, "Maybe we will know what was in you hard cock today when we watch the movie. Did you know we have it all on video?"

Patty said, "Yes, we do have all 3 1/2 hours on video and you will get to enjoy the show later."

I knew it was a long time, but didn't think it was that long. But she had said a few hours when she asked if I would like to do something like that. I said, "Wow, 3 1/2 hours standing naked someplace and not being able to do anything. I hope I see what or who was sticking pins in me. They did it many times while I was there."

They both laughed and Lena said, "Just relax naked boy and we'll start dinner. Take a nap if you want and I'll wake you when diner is ready."

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12