Games Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Thank you both for all you make me do for you. And I hope we can do a lot more in the future."

As Patty got up she said, "Yes, we are planning on many things for you and we might even make you do what Lena asked and you said no to. But I have to think about that because you made a valid point about being dangerous. But everything we do now has some danger to it."

I saw them walk to the kitchen after that and I fell asleep in the chair. My mind was thinking about being dropped off someplace away from home and must walk back naked. This scared me, but in my dream I was having, I did it and nothing happened, except many people saw me and cheered me on. That almost made me want to do it, but I am not sure I can.

I had a nice nap and when Lena came to get me, she took my cock in her hand and said, "Time to wake up my naked boy. Dinner is ready."

I opened my eyes and smiled at her, then said, "I have to piss first, then I'll be right there."

She said, "OK, go out front and piss in the yard."

Well, one more time and I'll be outside naked and this time if anyone happens to go by, they will see me pissing. These girls never stop amazing me with the way they think. I got up and headed to the front door. Lena followed me out and stood on the porch while I went down the stairs into the yard. It is easier to piss out here since I don't have to try and bend my hard cock to hit the toilet. I can just stand and let it go. I stood there a few minutes with my legs apart a little way and waited for it to start.

I have a hard time pissing when I'm hard, but it is getting easier because I am hard most of the time, but it is also hard to piss when others are watching me. Lena enjoys watching me piss and every chance she has, she watches. One time when I was not hard, she came in the bathroom with me and watched, but most of the time she sees it when I have a hard cock.

I started pissing and let go of my cock so she could see it. It went up in the air and then back down. It was like an arch when I piss like this. I had a lot in me and it took a while for it to stop. I shook it when I was done and then went back to the house with Lena.

We sat down to a nice dinner and Patty said, "Since you have been on your feet all day, we can skip the walk if you want and just watch your movie."

I said, "That is nice of you to not make me walk after today. Lena, are you ok with not walking tonight?"

She said, "Well, I would like to continue our walks, but if you don't want to tonight, we can skip it. But tomorrow, you will walk the circle 10 times to make up for it."

I had to think about that and finally said, "I will walk with you any time Lena and if you want to go tonight, I will go with you. But, if you just want to watch the movie, then I will walk it 10 times tomorrow night. I'll leave it up to you."

She grinned really-big, because I was giving her the opportunity to take charge once again. She said, "Ok, we will skip tonight, but will have to leave earlier tomorrow."

We sat down and Lena hooked up the camera to the TV and when she was done said, "You know, you have cum a lot of times since I moved in, but I have never seen you jerk off before, except that one time I was doing it and let go. So, tonight as we watch your movie, you will stroke your cock and cum for us."

I started to say ok, but Patty said, "And you won't cum till the end of the movie."

As Lena turned my movie on, I started stroking my very hard cock. I worked it up and down very slow because after what I did today, I needed to cum and knew if I worked to fast I would cum to early.

The movie started out with them showing where I was. I guess that is when they left me in the car alone for a while. I remembered the old church we had found when we were out with the children. I saw the area around it and noticed several posts in the ground, which might have been a fence or another building a long time ago. I also noticed some rope or string sitting beside a bag which had something in it, but I didn't know what it was. Then I watched the girls walking back out of the woods. Guess they set the camera up to show everything they did. I didn't know they had a tripod until I took it out of the car.

The next thing I saw, was me being led into the wooded area by the 2 girls. I watched them work to get me in position and secure me to the post. It had an eye hook on one side and that is what they attached the clips on my cuffs to.

I watched as Patty tied that string, which was a thick shoe lace, to my balls and attach 2 bottles of water to the lace. She let the bottles drop and I saw my balls begin to stretch toward my feet. They stood and watched me squirm for a short time, then they turned and walked away from me.

I was left all alone with no way to get away. I was naked, blindfolded, tied to a post with water bottles tugging my balls downward. These girls are really something else. They have given me all I wanted and much more, just like today.

Once they left and I was standing there by myself, I found out what I thought was pins going into the head of my cock. Nope, wasn't pins. Instead, it was mosquitos sticking their blood sucking tubes into me. They were on me in other places on my naked body too, but the only place I felt them was on my cock head.

I kept watching the movie and stroking my cock. I wanted to cum so much, but I was told not to do it until the movie ended. I was told I had been out there all alone for 3 1/2 hours, so the movie may last that long too. There was nothing going on in the movie, except the mosquitos sinking those bloodsucking tubes into me, especially my cock. I watched them land and stick it in, suck out my blood and then fly away. As soon as one left my cock, another one landed. At one time, I counted 5 of them on my cock at the same time.

Each time I felt the pin going into my cock, it twitched and that made the bottles on my balls move, which in turn made them sag even more. I was so afraid my nuts were going to come off my body, but they stayed there stretching out.

I noticed that my balls seemed to be much longer than ever before and doing some research later, I found that was called CBT. (Cock and Ball Torture) I guess Patty had done some research too, since she did it to me.

I continued watching the movie and stroking my cock. Lena got up once and went into the kitchen. When she came back, she had a glass in her hand. She sat down and said, "When you cum, do it in the glass."

I knew the movie was going to end soon, because I watched the girls come back into the woods and Patty added a third bottle to my nuts, and then they left again. But it wasn't for a long time. They each had a bag with them when they returned and I was told they were going to have lunch, but didn't get me anything.

I watched them find a place to sit down and have whatever they brought while I stood there naked with bottles of water stretching my cock and mosquitos biting me. They weren't paying any attention to what was going on with me.

Then, they finished lunch, gathered up their garbage and when they were ready to take that back to the car, the camera was shut off. The movie stopped before I was let loose and led back to the car. I guess they had to take it all back and put it in trunk.

As the movie stopped, both said, "Cum for us naked boy."

I was ready and stroked my cock faster and shot rope after rope into the glass. I had shot out 4 large gobs of cum and it all went into the glass. Once I stopped cumming, Lena said, "Now, drink it, but don't swallow. Just hold it in your mouth and work it all around. We want you to know what you give us all the time."

Then Patty said, "We will tell you when to swallow."

I did as I was told and took my-cum into my mouth and held it there. I worked it around with my tongue and coated all around my mouth. I sat there satisfied with a mouthful of cum, just like the girls have done after sucking me.

I held it in my mouth for about 5 minutes and Lena said, "Swallow it all and then we can go to bed."

I swallowed and we all got up and went to bed. The girls put their PJ's on and the three of us slept together once again. I was between them and the only one naked. But I enjoy sleeping with them. I'll miss Lena when she goes to college and the children come back home.

12