Games Ch. 10

Story Info
Walking in the rain.
4.9k words
4.47
4.7k
5
2

Part 11 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers

Games 10

Waking up the next morning between my girls was wonderful, but I had to get up. I was very careful not to wake them up as I got out of bed. Went to the kitchen to start the coffee and get things ready for breakfast. We don't eat a big breakfast on workdays, but we do have a little bit.

Once the coffee was done, I got a cup and sat to drink it. I would have to get the girls up soon, but always enjoy being alone to have coffee. Once I finished my first cup, I went to get them up and start fixing breakfast.

I made oatmeal today and it doesn't take long to finish it. I got another cup and waited for the girls to come out. As soon as they were in the kitchen I served them the oatmeal and toast. We sat and talked and Patty said, "We have a couple new rules for you Don. That is if you still want to play."

I said, "Yes I do want to continue playing the games. I have done so much because of you girls, but I feel you have a lot more for me before we stop."

Both liked what I said, and Lena then said. "From now on, when you have to pee, you will go out front to do it. Just walk down the steps, into the yard, away from the sidewalk and pee. Be sure you are facing the street."

I said, "Ok, that is not a problem."

Then she said, "That is every time while you are home and we don't care who is here or who sees you."

"I said, "Ok." Not really-sure it was a good idea if we had company.

Then Patty said, "From now on, when you take showers, you will take them in the front yard, just like when we shaved you. We will find a way to keep your things out there so you won't have to carry them out all the time. We can put a towel on the porch for you."

I said, "What if it is cold out? I will do it if you say too."

Patty said, "Yes, even if it is cold out. Of course, you won't be doing it when the children come home, so I don't think you will have to take one in the cold."

Lena said, "This all starts today, and will be done every day, rain or shine.

Well, guess the girls are going to keep going and make me do more for the humiliation and exposure I crave. I finished eating, helped the girls clean up and then got my body wash and a towel. I started for the door and Patty said, "I'll put your clothes on the porch so you can dress for work. You won't need to come back in the house until we get home tonight."

I walked out the door, slipped my shoes off, down the steps and into the yard. The hose was already out, so I turned it on and adjusted the spray, then began my shower. The water is always cold, but it does wake me up more and I am getting used to it. I wet myself all over and then got the body wash on the scrubby and began to wash. I like showers, but would prefer to do them inside with warm water, but this is what the girls want me to do. Yes, it is embarrassing, especially when someone goes by the house and sees me out here.

I washed all over, rinsed the soap off, then went to the porch, dried off and started dressing. My panties this morning was a bright red thong. Never had a string in my ass before, but I had to wear it. I got them on and then finished dressing.

I finished and the girls came out so they could go to work. The door was locked and I had no way to get back in until they got home. I went to work and had a good day. I eventually got used to wearing a thong and that string quit bothering me. I always pray no one at work finds out I wear panties under my clothes.

The day was done and I was on my way back home. I got home, went to the porch and stripped like I do every work day. Then I sat in the chair, which is on the porch in view of the street. I waited for the girls to come home and as soon as I saw the car I stood up to wait for them to get out and let me get in the house.

I saw Patty park in front and another car pulled in behind her. Oh, no, she brought some one home with her and of course, they will see the naked me on the porch. She got out and waited for the person to get out of the other car.

I watched to see if I knew who it was, but once I saw them, I had no idea who it was. But the bad part was, it was a guy and he was coming toward me. I heard him say, "Patty, I didn't believe you and Lena when you told me your husband would be naked on the porch when you got home. But, damn, here he is."

She giggled and said, "Yes, he greets me like this every day. You won't mind if he stays out here and watches you build him a shower, do you?"

"No, won't mind at all, but don't expect me to do anything with him." The guy said.

"Had no intention of doing anything like that Bill. But he needs to have a shower he can use every day. I was also thinking maybe you can add a shelf so he can leave his things out here. I don't want him taking showers in the house anymore."

He laughed and said, "Yea, I think I can do that. Let me get to work so I can get home and tell my wife what you do with your husband."

"Don, just stand right there and watch Bill work. If he has any questions, you can answer them." Patty told me.

So, I stayed on the porch and watched Bill put up a shower for me. He put a pole in the ground and then using the water hose, he attached it to the pole. He had some wood with him and made a little shelf that he put on the back side of the pole. He turned the water on, once he had everything up and it sprayed water out, just as if it was a shower. It didn't take him long to finish and he said, "Ok, all done. Now I guess you will be out here all the time to shower. I don't know why you do this, but it is quite funny. I just need to tell Patty I'm done, so if you will step away from the steps I'll go in and let her know. No offense, but I don't want to be too close to you."

I moved away from the steps and he walked past me into the house. It wasn't long and he was back out and said, "Going home now to let my wife know what you do. I might have to bring her over to see you someday."

Then, he left and I moved back to the steps and waited for the girls to tell me to come in. But, that was a longer wait than I expected. They left me standing there for about 30 more minutes before opening the door to let me inside.

Once in, with Lena's help, we fixed dinner. She wanted to learn how to cook better and I was going to show her. We worked together and I showed her a few things about cooking. She told me she cooked a little, but wanted to learn more and since I usually cook good meals, she wanted me to teach her.

We finished cooking and I called Patty to come eat. We sat down and the girls talked about work and I found out that Bill works with them, but has a side job working as a handy man. They went to him to see if he could help with my shower and had explained what I did. They had told him about me being naked all the time at home, walking with Lena almost every night and I was naked then too.

I didn't say anything, but I knew my face was red. It was embarrassing knowing that other people have heard what I do for the girls. I wonder if they told him and others about me dressed as a girl. Or having me tied up naked in the woods while they went shopping.

Then, Lena said, "You know, when we have him dressed as a girl, we can't call him Don or Mr. Don. So, I was thinking that we should call him Dawn instead. What do you guys think?"

She was asking both of us if we liked the idea of changing my name when dressed as a girl. Patty said, "I like that. Maybe we should call him Dawn all the time now so he gets used to the name."

It does sound like Don, so I said, "If that is what you girls want, then I will answer to Dawn."

Lena laughed and said, "Good, all settled. From now on, you are not Mr. Don or Don. We will call you Dawn or if dressed in girl clothes, maybe Ms. Dawn."

I blushed a little more, but it was just one more way to humiliate me. We finished eating and we all cleaned up the kitchen and Lena said, "OK, naked boy. Let's go for our walk. But since it is getting late, we will only do 5 laps today. I think for work days, 5 will be the trips around, but on weekend when we are not doing other things with you, we will start with 10 and then we will work on 15 or 20 trips around the circle in broad daylight."

I said, "Before we go, I need to go out and pee and then I will be ready for our walk."

Patty said, "OK, go pee and Lena will be out shortly."

I stepped out the front door and went to the yard, faced the street and pissed on the grass. At least I don't have to try to force my cock down to hit the toilet and it is getting easier to piss with a hard-on. I finished up just as I heard the door open and Lena came down the steps.

I followed her out to the street and we began to walk. She said, "You know Dawn, I have been thinking of ways to expose you while I humiliate you and I think I have an idea that I will ask Patty about."

I said, "You know I love to be exposed like this and the humiliation is what I crave, so what do you have in mind.?"

She giggled and said, "You may not like my idea, but if Ms. Patty says I can do it, you will or we quit."

I said, "OK, I don't want to stop our games, so let me know what it is you want to do."

"Very well. What I was thinking, is since we suck your cock and take your cum into our belies, I thought it is only fair that you know just what it's like to suck a cock. I want to see you with a cock in your mouth, just like I have yours in mine. Will you do it for me."

I had never thought about sucking anyone's cock, but she did make a valid point. I said, "If I agree to do that, don't you think it is fair that you find out what it is like to eat a pussy?"

She had to think about that for a while as we walked. We had gone around once and had started our second trip. She finally said, "Well, I guess that is fair, but it isn't me who wants the humiliation and exposure. That is, you and we provide you the opportunities to get what you want. So, if we say to suck a cock, it will expose you to another guy, plus humiliate you because we know you don't want to do it. As for me eating a pussy, I might enjoy it, so I believe I would do it at least one time. Maybe Ms. Patty will let me lick her some time."

I said, "Fair enough then, but I really have to think hard about it and if I do it, I may not enjoy it. I don't believe any man should suck cocks, but for you I might."

"Very good Dawn, I will talk with Ms. Patty and see how she feels about it." Lena said as we started our 3rd trip around.

As we walked, she talked about other things she had thought about and one of them was she thought that whenever I make love to Patty and give her a load of cum, I should have to clean her out with my mouth. She said, if I ever have the chance to fuck her, I would have to lick all the cum back out of her and I should do that for Patty too.

I said, "Well, I never thought of doing that before and usually, I am not in the mood for anything else once I cum. But since you have moved in with us, I am getting turned on right after I cum. So, if Patty wants me to eat her out after I cum in her, I think I could do that."

We continued walking and I don't know if anyone was out or not. I was too busy listening to what Lena was saying. We finished our walk and went back to the house. Patty was on the porch waiting for us and she said, "You know what Dawn?" I was thinking that since you pee and shower outside, I thought maybe we could figure out a way so you could do all your business out here. We could make you a nice open air bathroom and you could poop outside too. Any ideas about what we can use?"

They are using my new name all the time and in a way, it is humiliating to a point. I wondered if they would call me Dawn when others are around. I figured they would just to humiliate me. I would answer them whatever they called me. But the idea of taking a shit out in my front yard worried me. Of course, I would do it if I was told to because it was a part of being exposed and humiliated, but how could I shit in the yard? How would I wipe my ass? How would I get rid of the shit once I did it? So many questions, but I was sure between the 2 girls, they would figure out a way for me to do it.

We all went inside and watched some TV, while the girls played with my cock, taking turns working on my balls and cock. I knew I was going to cum before much longer, but they knew it too. Once they thought I was ready to cum, they either stopped or just slowed down.

They finally stopped jerking me off and Patty took me in her mouth and sucked. She is so good at sucking cock, but of course she is good at everything. But Lena has learned how to suck cock good too.

Once I had cum and Patty took it all in her belly, we tuned the TV off and went to bed. All 3 of us in our king size bed and I'm always in the middle and one of them holds my cock all night. I had a good day, even if I was seen by another man and he put up a shower for me to use, since the girls take more time in the house shower and if I'm not using it, they can take even longer.

I sleep so good now, since the girls have me doing so many things and I am grateful for the nights that I sleep all the way through. I never use an alarm clock because I am up and making coffee before it would go off anyway. Then, I get the girls up and we have coffee together and a small breakfast before we all get our showers. The girls inside and me outside in the front yard. Of course, once I start the coffee, I go out front to piss. I wondered if they would ever decide to make me shit outside too, since Patty mentioned it.

I showered and Patty brought my clothes to the porch and once I was dry, I got dressed. They won't allow me to wear clothes in the house, so I must dress for work outside. Today the panties were a pale blue with white lace. So, cute. I put them on and then my pants and shirt. I was ready for work and stuck my head in the door to tell them I was leaving. They both said goodbye and would see me when they got home.

I was at work and it started raining. I always have a raincoat and umbrella with me, because around where I live, these summer showers pop up all the time. I finished work for the day and it was still raining, so got my umbrella and went to the car. I drove home and got to the house, parked the car, walked up the sidewalk to the steps and then onto the porch.

I stripped naked as usual and waited for the girls to get home. It was still raining when they got there and they each had an umbrella when they got out. I was standing on the porch just like they love seeing me every day. Naked, with a hard cock.

Once they were on the porch, Lena said, "Today is going to be a little different since it is raining."

I thought she meant that we would not be walking tonight, but that is not what she meant. Instead she said, "We will be walking earlier. I will get my rain coat and be right back. You will not get anything to cover up that naked body, not even your umbrella. And, since it is earlier, it will be 10 times around the circle."

Patty said, "That sounds like a lot of fun, Lena. Let me get my raincoat and I'll walk part of it with you."

So, they both will be walking tonight, but they will be well covered so they don't get wet. I will have nothing on or over me. My naked body will be so wet once we get back, but it is added humiliation for me.

As we stepped off the porch, it started raining harder and I felt the raindrops on me. I was glad it was summer time and the rain wasn't that cold. I had a wicked thought and might even mention to Patty some time. I was thinking that if it snowed, I would have to walk the circle naked then too. I just might ask for that if it ever snows, but we live in the south and it doesn't snow that often.

We began walking around and I didn't think many people would be out, but it was also the time for them to get home from work, so I might be seen walking in the rain. We walked around and I was getting so wet. I had rain dripping from my nose, chin and ears, but also it was dripping off my cock and balls. Probably looked funny to anyone seeing us. Two fully dressed girls with rain jackets and one naked male with nothing covering him at all.

We walked around the first time, with no one seeing me, then on the next trip 2 cars went by us and both blew their horns. They didn't say anything because the windows were closed since it was raining, which seemed to be getting harder. But, the girls wouldn't let me quit.

We continued our walk and I was seen 4 more times before the 5th trip around by people in cars. After the 5 trips, Patty said, "This is fun, but I'm going in and get a nice drink. You can keep walking and I'll see you soon. I'll put a towel on the porch for the naked guy to dry with."

She left us and Lena kept walking with me. During the rest of my rain soaked walk, several other cars went by and most of them blew their horns at us. I did see some people looking out their windows as we passed their houses and 2 others opened their doors and watched us walk by. They both waved to us and we waved back.

Of course, I enjoyed being seen by others, but it is always embarrassing to be out like this, especially in the rain. I said, "This is fun, Lena. Never thought about walking in the rain like this, but I am enjoying it."

She said, "I am so glad you like it, because you will be walking the circle no matter what the weather is. Of course, when the children get back we should be more careful, but I am going to suggest you continue walking once they go to bed. Of course, you may not have me with you because of college. But if I can get into the college near us, you will be seeing lots of me."

I said, "I won't mind walking around without you, but will miss you. I'm not sure how it will work if it gets cold, but if Patty wants me to, I will do it then too."

"That is so nice of you to say that Dawn, maybe I'll come see you when it gets cold and make you walk the circle." Lena told me.

We finished walking the 10 times and went back to the house. Patty had left me a towel on the porch and I started drying off. Lena went inside and sat with Patty while I finished getting the rain off me.

Once I went inside, I sat on the couch between them. They began playing with my cock as they talked. Lena said, "Patty I know it gets cold here at times, so if it does, will the naked boy be out walking?"

Patty said, "Yes as long as we are still playing games and there is no chance of the children seeing him. But, I plan on making him walk every night, even if he has to do it by himself."

Well, that answered one question and I guess she will make me be out in the cold. But, it does sound like fun. I might freeze, but being naked in the cold is something I wanted to do and someday, if it ever snows, I would like to be out in it. But being in the south, we don't see much snow.

Then Lena said, "I had another thought and want to let you know what I would like to see. Someday, I would like to bring some guy over to see him naked, but I would like to see him sucking a cock so he knows just what we get when we suck his."

Patty sat there for a moment and finally said, "Well, I am not sure I want him doing that, but will think about it and let you know if I will make him suck off another guy. Dawn, how do you feel about it?"

They are using my girl name all the time now, but it does sound like Don most of the time. I said, "I am not gay and really don't like the idea of me sucking any one's cock, but if you decide you want me to do it, I might. It would be a very humiliating experience and I would hope if you do have me doing it, you would make sure they have no idea who I am. But I would ask for something in return for doing it. If I suck a cock, I would like to watch you girls eating a pussy, so you know what it is like for me."

Lena said, "That would be only fair and I wouldn't mind eating a pussy if I get to see him sucking cock. But if you say no to him sucking, then I say no to pussy licking too."

bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers
12