Games Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty said, "Well, you both have valid points and I will think it over and if I want to watch my husband with another cock in his mouth, I would eat a pussy for him. But, it won't happen right away."

After our walk and little discussion, Patty said, "Oh, I almost forgot. I ordered a pizza for dinner tonight and it will be here soon. I already paid for it, so why don't you go out on the porch and wait for it. Here is a tip for the delivery person. Lena, go with him please so you can see who it is and tell me all about it."

Well, one more humiliation tonight and of course, Lena is involved with it most of the time. But, my wife is thinking about so many ways to embarrass and expose me, that I think I love her more each day. I walked with Lena back out the front door and she sat in a chair. She said, "Just stand there and wait Mr. Dawn. This sounds like lots of fun. I wonder if it will be delivered by a guy or a girl. I'm hoping for a guy this time."

We didn't have long to wait and we watched the pizza car coming down the street. They all have these little lights on their cars to tell everyone who they work for. I was nervous as hell, waiting to see who it was. I wasn't sure if I wanted to be seen by a young boy or a young girl and I hoped they didn't know me.

The car stopped and a guy stepped out. Lena got her wish about a guy seeing me like this, but I didn't move. The guy started up the steps and then stopped. He looked at me and said, "What the fuck is this. You need to put clothes on. Here is your fucking pizza."

Lena stood up and said, "We are sorry to have upset you, but he lost a bet and the payoff was to get naked and wait for you. Please don't get mad at him."

I said, "I am sorry sir, but if I had won the bet, she would be out here naked instead of me. Would you have liked that better?"

He said, "Well, ok and yes it would have been better if she was naked. I just never expected to see a guy like this. Guess, I can chalk it up to a strange experience."

I said, "I know it is strange and I apologize for upsetting you. Here is a tip for you for bringing our pizza."

I handed him the $10.00 that Patty had given me and he quickly left. Lena and I watched him leave and then went into the house. Patty was laughing when we walked in and said, "That was so cute. I saw the look on his face and thought he was going to throw the pizza at you. But you both did good to calm him down, so all is good. Let's eat."

We all went to the kitchen and ate the pizza. It was very good. Once we finished, we cleaned up the kitchen and went to watch TV for a while before going to bed. As soon as we sat down, both girls started playing with me and I was so hard. They kept jerking on my cock and playing with my balls until I was ready to cum. Then Patty took me in her mouth and finished me off. Once I had cum, we shut the TV off and went to bed. Of course, it was all of us in one bed and I know I will miss this when Lena goes to college. Even if she does stay with us, she wouldn't be able to sleep with us, because the children would be home.

We all slept well and the next morning started like all the others. I fixed coffee, got them up, ate breakfast, went outside to piss and take a shower while they occupied the bathroom. Then it was putting panties on and going to work. The rest of the week was the same as always.

I would get home, strip naked and wait. Lena has decided that our walks would be right after they got home so it was still daylight and more people could see me, especially since most of them were getting home from work about that time. The walks were always 10 times around, but Lena said one of these days, she would make it longer.

Then, before I knew it, Saturday had arrived and I knew this is when they play the most and I wondered what this weekend would bring. I will have to wait to see how evil they were this weekend and how much humiliation and exposure they will give me.

12